Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

There's a Party in My Pants and Five are Invited

"Based on a true story"

16
7 Comments 7
26.5k Views 26.5k
4.9k words 4.9k words
For as long as I can remember I have always fantasized about being with multiple people at the same time. Not a gang bang or anything, but just having more than one person sexually pleasing me at the same time. Having it all about me, having them serve me, and please me, and adore me; and one time at a party, this fantasy finally came true. Sort of. The names have been omitted to protect the not so innocent.

I walked into the party like I owned the place, dressed to command attention in tight pants and a low cut shirt, looking to find my perfect mark. It was packed, but not too full that one couldn’t move around the rooms with some personal space to spare, but with enough people to have some anonymity. Most of the faces I recognized from around and more than a few men were turned my way. I smiled politely and assessed the potential of each. I wanted someone that I knew, someone that I had flirted with before and someone I knew wanted me. I turned to face the bar and that someone just happened to be standing there, unaware of my arrival.

I sauntered over to the bar and slipped up beside him, close enough so he could feel my body pressed against him. He stiffened and turned to face me. I didn’t move, requiring him to brush against my chest. His blush was cute, especially on an older, bald man.

I leaned into him, my breath hot on his ear and whispered, “Follow me.”

I didn’t wait to see if he would follow; I knew he would. I walked farther into the house and found an empty bedroom. I waited behind the door, ready to shut it when he walked through and I smiled a sardonic smile when he jumped slightly as the door clicked shut. The sound was soft, but the implications were unmistakable. He was caught. I wondered if he felt what a fly must feel when it realizes it is stuck in a web and the spider is coming to devour it.

“Sit,” I commanded and pointed to the bed. He complied, never taking his eyes off me.

I took my time stalking the short distance from the door to the bed. The room was dim, lit only by the subdued glow from one bedside lamp, but I could still see the blush that colored his cheeks and head. I stood in front of him and began to crawl onto him and the bed, forcing him to lay back. As I sat there straddling his lap and looking into his very aroused but slightly frightened eyes, I knew I had found the perfect person to play with.

“I want to play a game with you. Would you like to play with me?” I lowered my hips down onto his lap, and slowly ground against him. The little secret in my panties made the movement that much more enjoyable and I shivered slightly. He nodded.

“I have a vibrator in my panties, snuggled up against my clit. In my hand I hold the remote.” I dangled the purple fob by the chain and swung it in front of his eyes like a hypnotist. I pressed down harder on him and turned it on. When his eyes widened, I knew he could feel the vibration. I rocked my hips and took pleasure in the involuntary moan that escaped his lips. I turned it off and lifted up slightly so I could gain access to his pockets.

“And now you have it. There are three buttons. One switches between the eight settings and the other two are up and down for intensity. Variation five is my favorite. Slide the front closed to shut it off.” I could have been holding water up to a man dying of thirst for how intently he was staring at the purple device in my hand. “But there are a few rules.” I ticked them off on my fingers.

“Rule #1: Do not let me come
Rule #2: You need to pass it to someone else, but no more than five people may play or know about it

Rule #3: No one can keep in control of it for more than 10 minutes.

Rule #4: If I catch the person with the remote, they are out of the game. I may also try and convince you, or anyone else I suspect is playing, to try and tell me who has the remote. Lying and sexual release on your part gets you out of the game too.

Rule #5: The game ends at midnight, and at that time I get to choose one of you, that is left, to let or watch me come.“

I slid off his body, while making as much contact with him as I could and headed for the door to rejoin the party. I hoped that I had picked the right person to play and I hoped that others would join in. I got my answer to the first question as I reached for the door handle and the slumbering toy suddenly awoke with a jolt. I cried out in surprise and pleasure. It was setting number five. I turned around and he was sitting at the edge of the bed, rubbing himself through his pants and smiling with the remote dangling, taunting me, from his finger. I left the room and lost myself in the party. It was 9:30pm and the game had started.

Awhile later as I was standing in a circle talking to a group of people about nothing in particular, the soft and delicate function number one started to pulse rhythmically between my legs, teasing and enticing. I quickly looked around at the faces in the crowd, but didn’t see him, but I could feel what his fingers were doing to me. The intensity was creeping up, fractions of degrees, but building. I tried to hold the conversation while a maestro expertly increasing the tempo of an intense musical vibration against my clit was damned near impossible, but I managed, barely. The concentration needed to keep myself from squirming, moaning or any other number of telling signs, was quickly becoming difficult. I excused myself and walked the room. As I stepped away from the group, the orchestra was ratcheted up and I nearly fell to my knees. A man in the crowd caught me and I moaned.

“Are you okay? You look very flushed,” the man asked me.

“Yes, I am fine, I think it just got a little too hot in here for me,” I stammered out. “I think I will go outside for some fresh air.”

“Here let me help you. We wouldn’t want you pooling to the floor in a mess of wet panties and orgasmic bliss now would we?”

I didn’t know what I should have said to him, so I just smiled. “Thank you for your concern, but that is rule #1. Also, if you tell me who has the remote, I will suck your cock,” I said in a conversational tone.

He didn’t even contemplate the decision for more than a moment before he gave me the information. I didn’t bother checking to see if he was lying or not, I would have dealt with that later. I took him by the hand and headed for the garage.

It was empty like I knew it would be, but the added thrill came from the group of people that were standing right on the other side of the door smoking. I lead him to the owner of the house’s SUV, opened the back door and hopped in. He followed. While he undid his pants, I divested myself of my top and bra. He was already visibly hard when he stopped to get a look at my chest. I didn’t wait for an invitation or he to finish undoing himself, I took matters into my own hands and then into my mouth. The sweetness of his precum was a nice contrast to the saltiness of his sweat. The initial moan that escaped his mouth was one of surprise and pleasure and made a small smile curve my lips, well as much as a smile can be formed when you have a cock shoved to the back of your throat.

I was not soft and delicate with my motions, I was out for the prize that he carried in his balls, and I wanted to get back to the party. I took him all the way in and contracted my throat making me moan, but the light scraping of my teeth on the way up made him squirm. It was a perfect balance of pleasure and pain and I knew it was driving him wild. He tried to push on the back of my head, but I was having none of that. This was going to be done my why and at my pace or not at all. I shook him off and bite down slightly on his cock head, letting him know who was in charge. After that, he was content to let me use him and use him I did. I started a faster rhythm, up and down, while massaging his balls a little roughly. He would gasp and try to get away from my hand only to drive his cock farther down my throat, which in turn made him sigh with pleasure and relax and settle back into my clutching hand.

I was unprepared for the sudden intensity of the toy in my panties that was turned on at the moment my mouth was root deep and I tried to breathe in and only succeeded in choking myself on his cock. The gagging noise is what sent him over the edge and he exploded in my mouth before I was prepared for it and I choked again while writhing on the seat at the assault of vibration coursing through my lower region. The surprise of the toy turning on made me start to lift up on him and when he came it was in my mouth and not my throat, but I swallowed most of his load with only a little difficultly, but some drooled out of my mouth and landed on my bare chest. We both sat there panting, him because he was empty and me because someone was scrolling through the different settings. I closed my eyes and clutched at the seat, trying not to give into the pleasure that was engulfing me, but I was helpless to stop the moans.

I looked through the front windshield and in the door stood a woman smiling at me. So the remote had passed hands and I was now looking at my next pursuit. I grabbed the back of the head of the guy sitting next to me and shoved his face into my chest. “Clean me up,” I demanded and he, like a good boy, complied, but my eyes never left hers. His tongue seemed cold compared to the inferno building under my skin. I was not in control of my hips as he continued to lick my tits clean and pinched my nipples. I was close, so very close to losing it and ending this game. I wanted to come. I didn’t want to come. And then it stopped and I screamed.

“Noooooo!” The woman gave me a little wave and the doorway was empty. I placed a hand on the man’s head to stop him. “Thanks for playing, the game for you is now over.” I replaced me clothes, hopped out of the SUV, felt my ass to make sure there was not a wet spot, there wasn’t, at least not yet and headed after the woman. One down, four to go. It was 10:13pm

The smokers were gone from around the door when I burst through it and I looked around what I could see of the backyard for the woman. She was not in my immediate view, so I rounded the corner of the house and scanned the people standing around the fire pit. It was dark and only the barest of details were available, but there she was, with her back to me, talking to a man I didn’t recognize. I slipped through the crowd and came up behind her.

“We need to talk,” I whispered in her ear. She jumped about a foot when I spoke and the people around the fire laughed. I took her beer from her and drained it.

“Are you going to have the same kind of talk with me as you did with him?” She nodded her head in the direction of the man walking around the corner from where the garage door was.

“Perhaps, but he gave me valuable information for his reward, what will you give me for the same kind of…interrogation?” I cooed.

“I don’t have the remote anymore, if that is what you are wondering, and of course I know who has it, or at least who I gave it to.”

“Do you know how many people are playing?” I asked

A shy smile and nod was all the answer I got. She turned on her heels and headed into the house. Of course I followed. When she went into the bathroom, I just stood there outside the door. I wasn’t about to assume she was inviting me in, even though she didn’t close the door all the way.

“Are you coming in?”

I pushed the door the rest of the way open, turned, closed and locked it. I spun to face her and she was just too cute standing there a little shy. I launched myself at her and covered her mouth with mine, pushing her against the shower stall door. She didn’t resist and greeted my invasive tongue with her own. She bit my lip and I pulled her hair. She was not the shy little thing I thought she was and the sexual energy rolling off of her made me drunk on the moment.

“Make me want to tell you who had it last,” she breathed into my mouth as our tongues danced together.

I pushed up her skirt and plunged my hand down her underwear. She was already hot and wet. My fingers found her clit and I dipped my long finger deeper into her wetness and used it to massage her swelling nub.

LexyPresly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LexyPresly

She bit my neck and cried out. I used my other hand to cover her mouth to keep her relatively quiet. I kissed and licked her neck and ear as my fingers continued to work her higher and higher. She was so wet, and my hand was already slick with her arousal. Just as I hooked two fingers into her slit and ground my palm against her clit, the door handle started to jiggle moments before a knock.

“Occupied!” I shouted at the closed door. There was a chuckle and then all was quiet outside the door.

I should have clued into the chuckle. That is not a normal reaction to an occupied bathroom, but I was a bit busy at that moment. It didn’t take long before my curiosity was wiped from my mind and the answer was revealed. The toy jumped to life between my legs and I crumpled to the floor in a heap of desire. My falling trapped my hand in the woman’s panties and they came down with me. I found myself knelt and facing her exposed sex. The gentle nudging of her hand on the back of my head was not needed, but unlike before, I allowed her direction and I dove in. It didn’t take long for her wetness to soak my nose, chin and lips. I reached up and inserted two fingers into her again and started working the sensitive area just inside and up while my tongue teased her swollen clit. The distraction in my pants was quickly becoming overwhelming and I was humping the air up and down, trying to get away from the intensity of it.

“Stop!” she commanded. I did and so did the toy. Maybe it was my fuzzy sexually denied mind that was a little slow, but I realized that she was not talking to me, but the person on the other side of the door, the one with the remote. This had been a trick, a setup, and I was played. I wasn’t angry, in fact I was more turned on. This is exactly what I wanted. I wanted to be played with by multiple people. I wanted to be used but not in the traditional sense. I looked up at her and she smiled down at me. I was stopped, but that didn’t mean I was to stop.

“If I continue, then you will be out of the game.” She nodded and I took that as consent to continue. It didn’t take long and when she finally came on my fingers and tongue, I was a little distraught over my own sexual frustration. She lowered herself to the floor next to me, breathing heavy and looking relaxed. The glow on her skin was beautiful and I leaned over and kissed her. She broke away from my lips and whispered into my ear who was outside the door. Two down, three to go. It was 10:52pm.

After I cleaned up, I left the bathroom in search of the remote, unfortunately I didn’t know the person whose names she gave me. I was on a mission and I didn’t know if I could make it to midnight to come. My panties were now soaked through and there was wetness when I touched the crotch of my pants. I ventured into the kitchen, where there was a gathering of people around some food. I stopped and grabbed a plate and headed for a chair that was unoccupied in the corner. I few people I didn’t know joined me and we started a conversation about a video game that had just been released. The talk was light and my sexual need slowly started to ebb. I think it is at moments like that that fate decides to step in and mix things up. As I was bringing a carrot to my lips, variation number five made a comeback in my pants, and I knew who had the remote now.

I scanned the room but since the range on the thing is twenty feet or so, he could be anywhere and didn’t need to be in the immediate vicinity of me, but I had a feeling that he would be watching my reaction. I tried to ignore the toy that was increasing at a snail’s pace in intensity, and continued to eat my food. I felt the flush of my skin creep up my neck and settle into my cheeks and I tried to not squirm. I took a sip of my drink and moaned, trying to mask the sexual sound with one of enjoying my beverage. A few of the people around the table gave me a quizzical look, but I ignored them.

Every few seconds the he would push the “up” button and the toy would respond and so would my body. I frantically looked around the room again and finally spotted him in the game room, standing in a group around the pool table, pretending to be in a conversation when in actuality he was watching me. I stared daggers at him and when he stopped looking at my body and glanced at my face, that blush reappeared on his domed head and he turned off the toy and walked out of view. I excused myself from the people at the table and took up the chase. It was 11:13pm.

The game room was packed. Darts, pool, video games, air hockey, you name it and they had it. I hadn’t realized how many people were at this party because it seems most of them were in here. I found him at the back of the room watching a game of air hockey and trying to ignore me. I sidled up to him.

“Enjoying the game? And I don’t mean the one you are watching right now.”

“Yes, immensely. Thank you. And yourself?”

“The same. Want to play another game with me?”

He raised his eyebrows in question, but said nothing.

“Let’s play strip air hockey. Each goal made on the other person equals an article of clothing. If I win, I want information. If you win, you want….” I drop the sentence and gestured to him for an answer.

“To tit fuck you.”

“Deal. But first, you won’t mind if I search you first for the remote, right? Because if you have it, which I know you did before I came in here, then we need not play this little game of tease.” I reached forward and started slowly patting him down. First his jacket pockets, then his back jean pockets, giving his ass a squeeze, and finally I took my time putting my hands down into his front pockets. “Is that my remote in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?” He laughed, it was not meant to be a serious question and we both knew it.

We waited together, watching the game end and we both took up our respective ends of the table. I am no slouch when it comes to air hockey, but I know I am not too great either. The puck happened to be in his goal when we started so I got ready to defend my goal when he quickly banked it off the side and it slammed home. He dropped me a wink, and I dropped my jacket. I tried the same tactic and he easily deflected it and it went sailing into my goal again. He smiled broader and I peeled off my shirt. I tried a softer approached and was rewarded with the puck sinking into his goal. He rewarded me with removing his jacket.

The game was getting heated and the crowd was beginning to grow. Of course most of the guys were cheering my opponent on, but my see-thru bra was becoming distracting to him. I used that and giggled about more than was necessary to make my moves. I learned far over the table to reach for the puck and almost came spilling out of my bra, that little distraction earned me his shirt and then his pants. Just when I started to think this game was in the bag for me and went to block his shot, and the toy gripped me in its pleasurable embrace. I cried out and sagged at the knees, allowing the puck to make a clean entrance into my goalie slit. I seethed in his direction and shimmied out of my pants. I was very conscious of my wet panties and the toy that was nestled there.

“That is just fighting dirty.” I hissed at him.

He just shrugged and waited for me to serve the puck to him. The next goal would decide the winner, and I had no doubt it would be him. He had a friend helping him and that meant someone in this room had my remote. I tried to concentrate on the game as I got ready to serve, but the toy was vibrating just a smidgen under full power and it was taking everything I had to not dance around like I needed to pee while moaning like a banshee. I took several deep breathes and went to bank it off the right when the toy stopped and I faked and hit it left. He was not ready for that and the puck glided undisturbed into his hole. I jumped around in a winner’s dance before realizing I was only in my bra and underwear and a crowd was gawking. The remote wielder took that moment to turn the toy back on and it pulsed rhythmically causing butterflies to flutter in my core. A whimper escaped me but I bit it off before it could become a moan. There was clapping from the crowed and some booed with I dressed again.

“Tell me who has it,” I demanded. He pointed to a man that was standing behind me and he looked none too pleased that he was ousted. I held out my hand and the remote was returned to me. I walked up to a woman that I knew had a crush on me and handed her the remote. “Talk to the one in his boxers about this,” I said and walked out of the room and headed for the bar. Three down and two to go. It was 11:49 pm.

I started to mix myself a drink when the two people left playing the game walked up to me. They were on the other side of the bar and I could not see their hands. I continued to make my drink without saying a word. The faintest tingle started up in my pants and I had to readjust the toy because I had become so slick with arousal that the toy was sliding around every time I moved. I squirmed and danced around in place as the vibration became more intense.

“We know that it is almost midnight, and you know we are both playing, so how about we go find a room and end the game?” the woman asked. The toy was rapidly being switched between the settings and I leaned back against the windowsill for support. I couldn’t really argue with her reasoning and I was increasingly becoming uncomfortably horny.

“You better turn that off or find a room fast because I cannot last much longer.” I didn’t know which one had the toy, but they complied and relief, as well as longing, swept through me. I sagged from the strain.

We headed into the back of the house, and entered the room that I had first proposed my game in. I was helped out of my clothes by two sets of eager hands and laid down on the bed. The woman stripped herself, retrieved the toy from my soaked panties on the floor and straddled me backwards. She slide the toy into my aroused core and positioned herself over my face, lowering down onto my lips. She tasted fantastic and I took pleasure in licking her. The toy was dialed into function number five, my favorite, and left to simmer at a medium speed.

At that rate it would make me come but prolong it just enough since it was no longer against my clit but inside me. Our moans combined and we both climbed higher towards our own end. I had completely forgotten about the other person in the room until his fingers found my enlarged clit and began to rub it in slow circles. I cried out and worked faster on the clit on my face. The woman leaned over into the 69 position but instead of licking me, I heard her sucking him. The three of us moaned and moved together. My toy was turned up and I was balanced on the edge of release when I felt the woman above me began to shudder. I was blinded by the intensity in which my body torn itself apart from ecstasy and don’t remember the woman crying out and coming. I lay there and panted, but the toy was not turned off and my body was not so easily satisfied.

The woman dismounted from my face and lay down next to me. I began to buck my hips as the toy continued and the playful fingers continued their manipulation of my clit. I looked at the man standing between my legs jerking himself to the rhythm of his fingers on me and came violently. I screamed and felt that this orgasm was longer, and more thoroughly draining than the last one. The toy was turned off and both of his hands went to work on himself.

“Cum on us,” I demanded him and he needed no further encouragement. He thrust into his tightly sheathed hands and grunted as the first stream of cum landed on my stomach and the next was shared with the woman next to me. It took six good powerful spurts and a couple of thrusts for him to be emptied and when he was done, we both were sticky with his mess. I found a towel in the corner of the room and used it to clean up my stomach. I pushed and out came the toy with a wet popping sound. I cleaned that off too, got dressed, found the remote on the floor and put it in my pocket. Five down and zero to go. It was 12:07am.

I smiled and headed for my car. I knew of another party on the other side of town that would just be getting started. I wondered if anyone there wanted to play a game with me too.

Published 
Written by LadyLexxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments