Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah's Butt Plug

"Sarah lets me put a butt plug in her."

19
6 Comments 6
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Sarah bought a new butt plug. Just for me. Here is my story of how using it might go."

I'm sitting naked on the edge of the bed. Sarah slowly unbuttons her pink blouse, exposing her cleavage. I watch attentively, not blinking because I don't want to miss a second. She gets to the last button and slips off her top, exposing the soft, womanly curves of her upper body.

She reaches behind and unzips her skirt, then slowly pushes it down over her hips, letting it fall to the floor in a puddle. She is wearing red shorts underwear and a black bra that contrast wonderfully with her smooth ivory skin.

I am aroused. My cock is twitching and leaking as she stands in front of me and slowly turns around, giving me a full three-hundred-sixty-degree view of her amazing body.

She faces me again and lets her long blond hair down. It cascades over her shoulders and onto her chest. Then she reaches up, grasps the shoulder straps of her bra, and pulls them down, exposing her small, soft breasts that are topped with pink, erect nipples. "Do you like my tits, Bob?" She asks.

"Oh, God. Yes! I love your tits, Sarah." I manage to sputter back to her.

She caresses them, squeezes them, then firmly rolls her nipples between her thumb and forefinger. I look up at her face and watch her expression as she closes her eyes, her mouth opens a bit, and her tongue flickers back and forth. Sarah squeezes her boobs, pushing them together, then up. She rubs the nipples more. Reaching behind herself, Sarah unhooks her bra and tosses it to the side.

I reach up with both hands and gently squeeze her tits, feeling the soft, squishy flesh and her perky, pink nipples. They are wonderful and just the perfect size, filling my hands nicely. I grasp both nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and roll them, tugging just a bit. Her expression tells me she likes what I'm doing. I slip my hands around her waist and pull her toward me. I kiss her cleavage, then kiss up the mound of her breast to her right nipple. I playfully lick it, then pull it into my mouth with my lips. I open my mouth wider, suck more of her tit in, and run my tongue across her nipple. She moans her approval.

I move my hands down to her hips, then slip them around to the back, firmly grabbing her ass and squeezing both cheeks. I continue sucking and tonguing her nipple while I knead her perfect butt with my hands. My love of her body arouses her greatly. I lower my hands and stroke the backs of her lovely, soft thighs, then the outsides. Moving my hands around to the front, I run one hand up her thigh, enjoying the feel of her warm, soft skin. I reach her crotch and press against her pussy through her underwear. She spreads her legs a bit so I rub her more, feeling the heat and the dampness through her panties.

I press her shorts to the side and my finger makes its way between her wet, silky pussy lips. I slide my fingers up and down her slit, gathering moisture from her cunt. I press against the top of her clit and work it in circles. Sarah moans. I pull her shorts down and expose her gorgeous pussy. Her shorts fall to the floor. My face goes to her small patch of blond pubic hair above her sex. I rub my lips and nose against her hair, breathing deeply and inhaling the faint smell of her amazing womanhood. I pull back, look up at her, and say, "Sarah. Your pussy smells so wonderful!" She smiles.

I move my mouth down and begin licking at her clit. I lick on one side, then bring my tongue up over the top, then down the other side. She moans and holds my head, both to steady herself and to guide me. I move two fingers to her opening and very slowly slip them inside her wet, velvety smooth canal. She moans harder but then pulls back from me.

She climbs onto the bed on her hands and knees, reaches under her pillow, and produces a shiny metal butt plug with a red, heart-shaped jewel on the base. She also pulls out a small bottle of lube. Sarah hands both to me and says, "I want you to put it in me, Bob. I've never done this with anyone before, but you make me feel safe and loved, and I want you to do it."

As I look at her behind, I am completely lost in the beauty of her form. The curves of her hips and ass are mesmerizing. I am struck speechless by the sexy backs of her thighs. I run my hand up the inside of her thigh again and my thumb finds her clit. I work it in circles and she moans and rolls her hips. I look at the curve of her butt, where the cheeks part and meet her upper legs. While still rubbing her clitoris, I move my mouth forward and plant a few light kisses on her cheeks. I work my way down and gently bite the very bottom of her butt. She groans and pushes back. I bite the other cheek a bit harder.

"Fuck, Bob. Put your tongue in my ass."

It is just the invitation I wanted. I lick the inside of her cheek and work my way to her crinkle. Slow, wide circles tease the outside. She pushes back toward me, signaling what she wants. My tongue makes its way to her delicate star and I lick at her. I move my hands up and grasp her hips, pulling her back into me, probing my tongue deeper inside her. She moans again, then says, "Butt plug, baby. Don't forget my butt plug."

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

I pull back from her ass and grab the butt plug and lube from the bed. I squeeze a bit on the plug, rub it around the tip, then move my fingers to her ass, spreading the lube around her perfect little pucker.

I bring the plug up to her ass and touch the tip against her waiting star. The cold metal causes her to flinch. I pull it back. "That's okay, baby. It's just a little cold. I'm ready," Sarah tells me.

I gently press the tip against her ass and watch as she begins stretching to accommodate it. She pushes back a bit so I press it deeper, feeling the growing resistance as her tight muscles resist the intrusion. I keep pushing and watch as she opens further. Finally, the widest part is inside her and her muscles do the rest of the work to pull it in. I bring my fingers up and wiggle it a bit. She moans. I'm enjoying the view. Sarah, bent over and naked while wearing a butt plug that I just put in is the most erotic thing I've ever seen.

She slowly rolls onto her back, spreads her legs wide, and says, "Fuck me, Bob. I need your perfect cock in me right now."

I climb between her legs and she guides me inside. I push in very slowly, making her wait to feel all of me. She groans as my erection enters. As I begin to slowly slide in and out, she wraps her legs around me. Her pussy is hot and velvety smooth, and I can feel the butt plug pressing against the underside of my dick. Her cunt grips me as I slide in and out. Her feet lock and her legs pull me tight. My pelvis grinds against her clit.

I pull back and withdraw my cock. Sarah gasps and frowns.

I respond with, "Let's move over here, Sarah. I want to lean against the headboard while you ride me. That way I can suck on your nipples and play with your plug."

As I assume a sitting position, legs out in front, back against the headboard, Sarah climbs on top of me. She quickly guides my manhood into her opening. As she slides down me, we both moan. She leans forward and down so our mouths can meet. We kiss passionately, our tongues darting into each other's mouths. When she slides all the way down, I wrap my arms around her and pull her tight, feeling her stiff nipples against the top of my hairy chest. Then she leans back a bit so I can suck her tit into my mouth. She continues sliding up and down my hard, throbbing cock while I suck her breast into my mouth and stimulate her nipple with my tongue.

I reach down to her ass and find the butt plug. I begin gently wiggling it, then pulling it out just a bit and letting it slide back in. Sarah puts her mouth next to my ear and softly says, "You feel so good inside me, Bob. Don't stop. You're going to make me cum."

I suck a little harder on her tit, stimulating her nipple with my tongue. I move the butt plug out a bit on her upstroke and in on the downstroke, matching my cock's penetration of her slippery, tight cunt. Sarah begins to mutter. "Oh fuck. Your cock feels so good in me. Oh God. Fuck. Jesus. Urrrggg."

Sarah holds her breath for a second, then more moans escape her and she begins cumming. I can feel her pussy contracting on my cock. Her butt plug is continuously stimulating the underside of my cock and I feel my balls tightening.

"Oh fuck. You feel amazing, Sarah. Jesus. Oh God. I'm cumming!" I exclaim as my dick begins pulsing.

As I shoot my first jet into her, Sarah's orgasm intensifies. I can feel her butt plug pushing against my fingers as her ass tries to push it out. I hold it firm and wiggle it.

"A little bit more baby. It feels so good," Sarah moans into my ear.

My cock continues to shoot my seed into her as I thrust up into her. Sarah's pussy contractions are milking my cock and causing an incredibly intense and long orgasm. I feel the spurts letting up and I hold her tight, with both arms around her. We meet for a kiss.

"You're amazing, Sarah."

"That was incredible!" Sarah responds.

We continue embracing as my erection begins to subside. I can feel our combined juices running down my scrotum.

We roll over onto the bed, facing each other side-by-side, and look into each other's eyes. We continue catching our breath while we are both smiling with huge grins.

We are both contemplating our next act, even as we are recovering from this one.

Published 
Written by bobthetraveler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments