Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our New Toy

"The Perfect Toy"

46
35 Comments 35
36.6k Views 36.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
I hear a sharp knock at the door, which I'm tempted to ignore wanting to continue to read in peace. However, I reluctantly put my book down and answer the door as I hear another quick knock.

“Coming, coming,” I mutter under my breath.

Unlatching the lock, I pull the heavy wood door inwards and my gaze is brought up to a man in a UPS uniform and a killer smile.

“Package, Ma'am. I need your signature, please.” His voice has a southern twang, one that reminds me of a country singer, with who's name I can't place.

“Sorry to keep you waiting, I couldn't part from my book,” I explain myself, as if I needed to.

“No problem, Ma'am. I know how it is. You get so sucked into it, you forget the world is still rotating.”

“Exactly!” I say, signing my name on his impossible gadget, which just makes my name look like chicken scratch.

“There you go, Ma'am. You have a nice afternoon and enjoy the rest of your book.” He hands me my package and it is only then do I remember what my wife and I had ordered.

“Thank you. You too, have a good afternoon.”

Closing the door, I go to the kitchen, grabbing the first knife I find, and slice through the tape on either end of the package. Wrapped in bubble wrap, I unfold it, and remove the toy we've been longing for, for ages. Inside the box also, are proper cleaning stuff for the toy, an a few sample size lubes that come with purchase.

It not only vibrates, it is glass. You can put it in the freezer, to give it even more affect. We've used ice cubes when we've had play time and both love it, so we just knew this toy was for us. It took us months to find it, searching through many vibrators and dildos, until we stumbled upon this one. It's on the rather expensive side, so it took us a few months to save up for. Now that it's here, I can't wait to share the news with Meghan.

Taking my phone out of my pocket, I snap a picture of it, before I strip down out of my jean shorts and tank top. I slip two fingers down and begin to play with my pussy, feeling the warmth of my wetness, I push slowly inside me. I gasp out quietly, moving my hips to the same speed as my fingers, until I'm satisfied with how wet I am. When I am, I work the toy inside me, feeling the chill of the glass slide along my inner walls.

Snapping a few photos of myself with the toy inside me, I load them into a text to Meghan, who is at work.

“Guess what came in today?”

After hitting send, I don't want to be done playing, but I rather wait for Meghan to get home. I take the toy out, though I can feel my walls gripping it tightly, not wanting to be empty. I glance at the time, seeing it is only two hours away until she is home and I know exactly what we're going to be doing when she does get home.

Buttoning my jeans once more, my phone goes off.

“Holy shit! We've been waiting ages for it. Mmm fucking hell baby, you look so gorgeous with that inside you. Now I'm going to be sitting here on edge for the next few hours. You're going to pay for that!” She adds a winky face.

“I'm right here waiting for you, my love. I'll meet you in our room.”

Smiling, I put my phone down and go to the freezer, filling a bowl with ice. I want to put the toy in it, to keep it nice and cold for later use. Bringing it into the bedroom, I put it on my bedside table. Hopping into the shower, I let my fingers explore my body, thinking of my sweet Meghan and the way she touches me. My nipples standing at attention, squeezing my breasts, letting out soft gasps of desire. Still refusing myself the orgasm I desperately crave.

Once out of the shower, I dry my hair and put on a simple lace teddy. It has already gotten dark outside at only 4:45 in the afternoon. But it is also one of Meghan's favorite things, making love in a candle lit room. Who can blame her though? It is pretty romantic.

The sound of keys at the door let me know she is home, which sends a rush of excitement deep into my core. She takes no time and comes straight to the room, where I'm on the bed, ready to relish in my wife. I want to taste every inch of her body, to make her so overwhelmed in lustful need of me.

“Well, hello there, good looking. How you doin'?” I say it with my thickest New York accent, which sounds so incredibly cheesy, but it makes her smile every time.

“You, you're such a tease! Do you know how hard it is to work knowing your wife is at home ready to pounce you the moment you get home?”

“Aw, does someone have an ache that needs to be caressed?” Kneeling up, I move towards the edge of the bed, pulling her closer by her belt.

She's in a black skirt, that goes right above her knees, with an off white blouse. I keep her where she is, holding onto her belt still, with my other hand working up and under her skirt.

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

I let my fingers dance up from the thigh highs she has on, moving towards her sex, but not touching just yet. I can feel the goose bumps form quickly.

“Do I ever. My wife is a beautiful, sexy, wonderful tease,” the last word a quiet whisper, as she steps out of her heels.

“If you ask me, you've got yourself a kick ass wife.” Brushing my fingers along her panties, as I say this, I look at her with a coy smile.

“Mmm, oh yes, she is. She's the best, I surely can't complain.”

Cupping my face, she leans down to meet my level, before kissing me deeply. Her tongue plunging into my mouth, softly moaning against my lips. I let go of her belt, and with one hand begin to remove her blouse. Each button giving away fairly easily, with my other hand still teasing at her panties. Dragging my fingernails along the cotton fabric, she grinds a little onto my hand, wanting more friction. When I manage to remove all her buttons, she pulls it off, taking her belt off herself, as her skirt falls away from her hips.

Gently she guides me onto my back, so she can straddle me, her legs on either side of me, her hips grinding. Reaching behind her, she unclasps her bra, letting her breasts fall free. Her dark skin glowing softly in the light of the candles, I can't help but reach up and fondle her. Her nipples hard against my palms, pulling a moan from her, still she moves her hips on me.

I lean up and she tugs off my own teddy, knowing I wouldn't be wearing it all that long. She tosses it to the floor, before leaning down and taking one of my nipples in her mouth. Her tongue lashing at my erect nipple, her fingers squeezing and pinching on the other one. I grab a hold of her hips, I roll my own up into her, my bare pussy grinding against her panties.

Reaching over towards the bowl of ice, I grab a cube and slide it along her back, causing her to arch and growl lowly against my nipple. Our hips gyrating together, my need for her growing deeper into my core, to the point it begins to hurt, my body trembles. Sliding the cube along her spine until it is melted, as she sucks harder on my nipple for payback. When the cube is gone, I tug at her panties, wanting them off now.

“Need you, now, please,” I breathe, thick and husky, gasping in moans.

“Suddenly a cave woman, me likey.”

Meghan climbs off me and the bed, I watch as she slides her panties off, slow and teasingly. She makes me wait just those few moments longer, which seem endless when you're ready for her now.

“This is so pretty!” Taking the vibrator out of the bowl of ice, she admires it. “It's so cold. This is going to be a blast.”

"I sure hope so! Let's go baby!” Whining, I pull her back on the bed, kissing her once more.

Our lips locked, I take the toy from her and softly begin to rub it lightly against her. I'm teasing it slowly into her, as she moans and gasps against my lips. Goose bumps chase over her skin once more, causing me to want it inside me as well. Once I know it is inside her, I adjust us so I can work it inside me too. The cold sensation much stronger than any ice cube we've ever used. Gripping around it as I had earlier, I push a little deeper. With it as deep as it can go, I move my body in time with Meghan, thrusting to meet my pace.

We move slow, enjoying the cold sensation mixed with the heat we've created. Our hands fondling one another, lips meeting every so often, until we finally pick up the speed. We've never been the type of couple to fuck slowly, we like it hard and fast. Tonight is no different. I turn on the vibrating part of the toy, which sends a double chill through both of us.

Between the quick motion of our bodies, the vibrations of the toy, I begin to come. The rippling of the orgasm grasping around the toy forces me to shake hard. Meghan holds me close, our breasts pressed together as she moans into my ear. Her voice musical, telling me to keep going, that she is close. I thrust my hips a little faster, as I reach down and begin to rub quickly against her clit, feeling how swollen it is.

The way Meghan's eyes begin to roll into the back of her head, she digs her nails into my flesh. It only encourages me more to move my fingers and hips faster, just in time for her orgasm. Her breath hitches, caught in her throat for a long moment, until she is able to gasp outwards, into a long moan.

Our bodies chilled with a light sweat, tangled legs and arms, as we kiss gently. I can feel my heart beat banging against my chest, I stroke my fingers through my lovers hair, enjoying the quietness we share after our first time using our new toy. The toy now nearly thawed, resting on the bedside table.

I think we found the perfect new toy...

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY! 
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments