Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Airport Meeting

"A traveling woman meets a partner in the bar and ends up at a local hotel in bondage video taped"

8
2 Comments 2
15.1k Views 15.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Standing around waiting for baggage to be delivered from the airplane to the baggage carousel always seemed pointless she thought. No matter what, it takes 15-20 minutes and every passenger on the plane seems to be hovering around in each other's way, like being the first person to get their bag wins you some sort of prize. The reality is that it is just annoying and stopping by the airport bar for a drink after a long flight seems like a much more productive way to spend that time while the area clears.

She walked down the airport terminal, past the security checkpoint, and turned the corner into the entrance of the airport’s only bar. Outside the security checkpoint, it wasn’t the bar that most travelers used later in the day as they came back to the airport. There were a few open seats.

She spotted a couple of open chairs at the bar and made her way through the maze of tables, pulling her carry on behind her. As she was situating her bags between the open chairs she noticed the man sitting to her right, completely engrossed in his iPad playing "Words With Friends". Just before she turned away to finish situating her bag he looked up and smiled, offering to help her with her bags.

“Thanks," she said, “I’ve got it. I’m not going to be here long, just waiting and killing time before dealing with the novices at baggage claim.”

“I know the feeling,” he said. “Can I buy you a drink while you wait?”

She tried to stifle a sarcastic laugh but couldn’t help it and before she could stop herself she blurted out, “Wow, I didn’t realize guys really used that line anymore.” She immediately felt her face flush a little and started to apologize. “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to sound like such a bitch... it’s just been a long day and to top it off, the meeting that I flew in for tomorrow got cancelled while I was en route. I’m stuck here until they can get me re-booked some time tomorrow."

“No worries,” he replied, “I didn’t mean anything by it. Just thought that after a long day you might like a little company to share a drink with instead of staring at the crappy TV over the bar by yourself.”

She smiled and said, “Sounds good to me at this point.”

“Where are you traveling to or from?” she asked him.

“Nowhere actually,” he said. “I just stopped in here for a quick drink with a friend before I was going to head home.”

“At the airport bar?” she asked. “Isn’t that a weird place to just stop for a beer with a friend?”

“I know for most people it would be, but we were here at the airport anyway, so it was close,” he said. “I am a pilot examiner for the FAA and was up here doing a test for a guy getting his license and my buddy is a controller here in the tower, so we caught up quick before he started his shift on the radar screens. Good thing your plane already landed, he usually gets a little schnockered before each shift. I still haven’t figured out how he keeps all the planes from hitting each other when he can’t even see straight. It was just close for both of us and worked out. Plus, they have Bells Beer,” he said as he raised his glass in a solo toast to the brewery.

“Are you serious?” she asked. “Your friend drinks before he goes and works air traffic control? Isn’t that dangerous? How hasn’t he gotten fired for doing that?” Her questions came in rapid fire without a gap as she tried to process the implications of a drunk air traffic controller.

There was just long enough of a pause before he answered even for the bartender (you know bartenders hear everything going on at the bar in all the conversations) to pause to hear the answer to her questions. No doubt he was hearing their entire conversation.

He chuckled, “Just kidding. He was on his way out, after a shift. Although I am sure it would make their jobs a lot more interesting if they drank before they tried to move all the little blips around on the screens into a manageable order for landing, huh?”

The bartender went back to his work shaking his head.

“Damn, you got me,” she said, starting to smile and laugh at how gullible she was for that brief moment. It had been a long day. It definitely was time for a drink.

“Actually, I was here today helping do a test of the TSA,” he followed. “We were testing their abilities to identify, well, let’s call it contraband.”

“What do you mean by contraband?” she asked.

“Sorry, that’s a need to know piece of knowledge dear,” he said as he winked. “Maybe if you are lucky after a couple drinks I’ll be more willing to share some details.”

She was curious.

He motioned to the bartender, who came over and asked what she would like to drink. “Sugar-free Redbull and amaretto, please.”

He smiled, gave her a nod and said “My kind of woman!” as he raised his glass in a mock toast. “Red Bull and vodka is my fall back when they don’t have a good local beer.”

The bartender returned and placed the drink in front of her, as she was settling into her seat and quickly realizing that what she thought was going to be a quiet drink to help her take some of the edge off of a long day might suddenly turn out to be a little more interesting than expected. She stole another peek at her new friend out of the corner of her eye. “Huh,” she thought, “for once the guy hitting on me at the bar isn’t a complete creep... he’s actually kind of cute.”

The small talk was about what you would expect of any first conversation. Where you are from, what you do for a living, hobbies. Somewhere after the bartender delivered the second drink she looked down and noticed a large lump on the inside of his thigh. Her eyes fixated for a little longer than was probably socially acceptable, but she was processing. That lump had to be one of the biggest cocks she had seen through a guys pants. Realizing she might be staring, she shook herself out of the moment and picked her head back up. She wasn’t sure, but she thought he might have noticed her staring by the smirk on his face. She blushed slightly.

He took a long drink of his beer and winked at her.

“Have you gotten a hotel yet?” he asked her.

“Not yet,” she answered. “I’m not that worried. Figured I would grab my luggage in a bit, grab a cab, and make a call then. Town can’t be that busy that finding a hotel for one night is hard at all.”

“If you want, instead of dealing with a cab, I can drop you off. There is a decent Holiday Inn just around the corner, that I know has a shuttle back to the airport so you can get back for your flight tomorrow if you want,” he offered.

“Thanks, I think I might just take you up on that offer,” she responded.

The bartender delivered a third round of drinks for both of them.

At some point during the third drink, she caught herself looking at his lap again. Before she could divert her attention, she heard him say, “Want to touch it?” She looked up quickly and caught his eyes, his smirk, and blushed again.

Without knowing why, she coyly answered, “Maybe.”

What was she doing? Dang, maybe it had a been a longer day than she thought. She couldn’t help but think about that big cock in his pants inside her. Maybe it was the alcohol. Or maybe she just needed a good hook up.

They were both quiet as they looked each other over for a couple minutes.

Finishing her last bit of the third drink, she said, “I think I’m ready for that ride now.”

He paid the bill for their drinks and both of them walked out of the bar.

Stopping by the baggage carousel she quickly picked up the last two bags left on the now stopped carousel. No passengers in the way when you wait this long.

He reached down, picked up her suitcase, and the two of them went out the front doors of the airport, across the street, and to the short term parking where his truck was parked. With her bags loaded in the back, they both got in and drove the short couple minutes to the Holiday Inn.

Before she could say anything as he parked, he offered, “I’ll help you carry your bags to your room if you want. A true gentleman wouldn’t let a lady carry her bags.”

She nodded agreement and smiled.

She walked up to the clerk and asked for a room for the night.

“Make sure you give this lovely lady your best,” he chimed in to the clerk. “She has had a long day of travel.”

“You got it,” said the clerk. She thought she noticed a wink from the clerk at him, but maybe she was imagining things.

Keys in hand, they walked down the hallway to the room the clerk assigned her for the night.

She put her key in the door, opened it, and turned to him. He stepped forward, put his hands on her hips, and brought his face close to hers. “Decide if you want to touch it yet?” he asked.

Her right hand descended to his crotch as she pulled his head toward hers with her left hand. She kissed him deeply as she slowly rubbed the lump in his jeans. Pulling her head back slightly, she brought her lips to his ear and said, “I want to do more than just touch it.”

An elderly couple squeezed by in the hallway, obviously disgusted by the public display in the hallway.

“Hope their room isn’t next door,” she said.

Backing her into the room he let the door close behind them and left her suitcase inside the doorway. She dropped her other bag on the floor and their hands mutually groped at each other eagerly.

“I have to be honest,” he had her pause. “Not everything is always as it seems, and I must admit not everything about me is as advertised. In fact, that big cock in my pants you have been so fixated on is actually the ‘contraband’ we were using to test TSA.”

She looked quizzically. “Tell me more,” she said.

“We were curious what a TSA agent would do with a person wearing a monster strap on cock through the security scanners,” he continued. “When I saw you in the bar, I hadn’t had any time to take it off. Sorry if things may not be exactly as you expected, but I’ll be honest, I do really dig you and think we can have a little fun here.”

“Did TSA catch it?” she asked

“We don’t really know yet,” he answered. “What we do know is that at least no one who watched me go through the scanners was willing to stop me and ask questions. They did make me take my belt off and go through again, apparently my belt is a security threat but after two looks they didn’t notice anything else of interest on their scanner. So they either missed it, were too embarrassed to ask, or couldn’t tell it wasn't the real thing. Maybe you should be a TSA agent, you obviously took more notice of it than they did and you didn’t even have a scanner.”

“Maybe I just thought I had a better use for it than they did,” she retorted. “Just how realistic is it?” she continued.

“Pretty realistic,” he answered with a smile.

She smirked, “Well, I guess it is a good thing I think you are cute, and that I do kind of like toys. Think you can show me how realistic this thing that managed to get through TSA really is?”

“I would love to,” he answered.

As they backed into the room, she noticed that there were a few camera placed around the room.

CrystalFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalFlirt

Like they had been pre-positioned.

“Um...what’s up with the cameras?” she asked slightly hesitant.

“I think it's a new perk the hotel is offering special guests,” he smiled.

“Okay, I’ll bite. Was this whole thing planned?” she asked.

“Well, not all of it, but I figured I might take advantage of the situation.”

Now she knew she had seen the clerk wink at him. He had this room pre-positioned for a hookup.

“I promise all video footage will be given to you at the end of our… session. And I promise you will enjoy it,” he added. “Think you can put on a good performance for the cameras?”

What the heck she thought. When in Rome…

“I’m game, as long as this footage never becomes public,” she said. “The question isn’t if I can put on a good performance, it’s can you keep up?”

They moved toward the bed and both began feeling each other’s bodies, exploring with their hands. His hands reached down to the base of her shirt, pulling it up and over her head. He followed by unbuttoning her jeans, letting them fall to the ground around at her feet. She stepped out of them, leaving her in front of him in her bra and panties. She reached and pulled his shirt off, then reached for his pants button. Unbuttoned, she lowered his zipper, and let his pants fall around his feet. He stepped out of them and kicked both their pants to the side.

This left him in a pair of boxers with a monster strap on cock protruding from a harness built into them. It had to be a good ten inches long. It hung heavy between his legs. It was going to feel fucking awesome inside of her.

“Lay down on the bed,” he ordered her. She complied.

He walked over to the dresser and lifted up a blindfold, dangling it in the air. “Next you get to wear this,” he said. “With your eyes covered you will be less likely to be conscious of the camera. It will also allow you to ‘feel’ more and imagine that this raging hard cock is real as it fills you up.”

He walked over to the bed and slid the blindfold over her head, covering her eyes. She was so turned on so fast.

Kneeling over her as she laid on the bed, she felt the cock dangle onto her stomach as her pelvis felt the weight of his body on her. He reached behind her and unfastened her bra, then took it off and threw it to the floor next to the bed and slid her panties off similarly.

“One more thing,” he said. “I think for you to fully enjoy this, you need to be constrained a bit.”
With her eyes covered, she couldn’t see where he went when his weight left the bed, but she could hear him moving back near the dresser. She had resigned herself to allowing him to do what he wanted with her, as long as it made her feel good. And that was something that was not off to a bad start.

She felt his weight back on the bed.

“Give me your hands,” he said. “I am going to cuff them. Nothing permanent, and nothing you couldn’t get out of if you wanted, but I doubt that you will want to.”

She moved her hands in front of her and offered them for the cuffing.

He attached velcro handcuffs to her, keeping her hands together and restricted. The feeling of giving herself to him was rather hot.

Next she heard what sounded like tape being unrolled.

“Now I’m going to tie your legs apart and tie them under the bed,” he said. “I am tying you with special latex bondage tape. Again, it is something that you could get out of on your own if you want, but again, I am hoping that isn’t something you won’t want.”

With this done, he then moved to the head of the bed and tied the middle of the velcro handcuffs to the headboard of the bed, pulling her hands above her head.

Her legs were bound with her legs apart, her pussy now very wet, dripping almost, as she eagerly awaited the big cock inside her. She wasn’t moving and she was open for his penetration.

With her bound, he started kissing her body. She couldn’t see, but she could feel his wet lips on her skin. He kissed her stomach, her neck, licked her nipples, and moved down to licking the inside of her thighs. Just as she was starting to really enjoy the feeling of his lips all over her body he suddenly stopped and got up from the bed. She let out a moan of protest to which he quietly responded, "Patience..."

She heard the distinct sound of ice cubes dropping into a glass and with a sarcastic tone said, "Seems like a rather inconsiderate time for a drink." Without saying a word he walked back over to the bed and sat back down next her her and leaned in to kiss her deeply. His tongue was cold from the ice cube he had been sucking on and she felts a drop of icey cold water fall onto one of her nipples, causing it to instantly harden. A few more drops fell onto her breast and then he moved to the other breast to give it the same treatment. He leaned down to place his mouth over her breast and flick her nipple with his cold tongue. The extremes of his warm breath and his cold tongue caused her nipples to tingle as he moved back and forth from one breast to the other.

As he was still sucking on one of her breasts he began to move his hand down her stomach, allowing an ice cube to occasionally graze her skin. Her legs strained against the restraints in anticipation as she anxiously waited to feel his touch on her pussy, which was feeling very neglected up until now. He slid down the bed to have a better vantage point of her hot, wet pussy. He paused, knowing that the anticipation was driving her wild. Another little moan of protest escaped her lips. "You're killing me, if you don't put something in my pussy soon I may have to bust out of these restraints and attack you."

"Patience," was all he said, with a smirk that she couldn’t see. He hovered his hand just above her already swollen clit and parted the lips of her pussy slightly as he let a few icy drops of water drip onto her clit. She groaned with pleasure as her hips tried to buck up to reach his hand. After another drop or two dripped on her now aching clit she heard the clink of the ice cube dropping backing into the glass. He once again began kissing the insides of her thighs.

As he did that, she heard a vibration. While he kissed her thighs, she felt a small vibrator on her clit. She moaned at the feeling.

He moved the vibrator around her eager pussy as he kissed her body.

After a bit, he slid the end of the vibrator inside of her, just a little.

This teasing went on for a while. Damn she wanted more now. She wanted that big cock between his legs inside her.

By now she was moaning eagerly. Loud enough that there was no doubt anyone in the hall going by would hear it. She didn’t care.

“Enough fucking around,” she said. “I want that big cock inside me.”

Ignoring her plea, he continued teasing her with the vibrater, moving it in and out of her pussy, deeply, working it around the lips and on her clit. She strained against her restraints, unable to do anything about what he was doing. But she loved it. She let it go on a little longer before she couldn’t stand it anymore. She needed her pussy filled, deeply.

“Seriously, that cock needs to be inside me,” she pleaded.

It was time to grant her wish.

He put down the vibrator and straddled her. The big cock hung between his legs and bounced against her eager pussy lips. She wanted it inside her.

He guided it with his hands, her legs spread wide and she unable to move them. Her pussy ached for that cock. His hands guided its tip into her lips. He slowly moved his hips forward, driving the cock slowly into her pussy.

It stretched her pussy, but he moved slowly and the stretching, the ache, felt good. He slowly drove the cock in about about half way, then removed it almost all the way, before repeating the motion.

His hips moved this cock expertly, slowly in and out, about half of the shaft deep inside her. This went on for a little bit, and she tightened her body around the cock, squeezing, releasing, and wriggling her legs as much as her restraints allowed.

He began to thrust deeper, slowly moving more and more of the shaft inside her with each thrust until its full length buried inside her. She was dripping wet. It felt so good inside her.

His thrusting changed paces, sped up and slowed down, changed angles at times, and worked deeper and slower. She bucked her hips up to meet his thrusts, allowing it to drive deeper into her than anything else ever had. Her breath was rapid and shallow. God damn, it felt good.

After a while of this, he slowed and leaned in to kiss her as he slowly moved the cock in and out of her. His kisses on her lips and on her neck felt amazing.

He whispered in her ear, “Let’s untie your legs and fuck you from behind until you come wrapped around this cock.”

She moaned in agreement.

He slowly slid the cock outside of her and almost immediately she missed it inside her. Oh, how she wanted that cock to make her orgasm.

He released the bindings on her legs and he rolled her over.

She pulled her legs up into a kneeling position and he slid in behind her. Her pussy was right there in front of him and he buried the big cock deep in her quickly and firmly.

Her hands still bound, her eyes still blindfolded, he thrust deeply inside her with his hands on her hips. He fucked and fucked her until she couldn’t control it anymore and her body began to shake.

The orgasms came quickly as he buried the cock deep inside her, not allowing her to pull off of it and continuing to thrust as her body writhed through the orgasms. She breathed deeply and began to pant. He was panting behind her.

Energy spent, they both collapsed onto the bed, him on top of her, with the cock still buried deep inside her. Her body clenched against it. After a bit, he slowly slid it out of her and she knew she would miss that feeling. She would have to have it again soon.

After a little rest, he got up and slid the shorts and the cock off himself, allowing them to drop to the floor.

“Feel like a quick shower?” he asked her.

“I do,” she said. “Normally I don’t put out until a guy has at least bought me dinner. How about we go get some dinner after that shower, I am alone in town you know.”

“Sounds like a plan,” he answered.

After a long shower, made even longer by a quick fuck against the the wall of the shower, they dried off, dressed and chatted as they did so. While she dried her hair and put on a little mascara and lip gloss, he gathered the video cameras he had placed throughout the room.

“Now all I have to do is go home and pull this video footage into a good edited video for your personal viewing,” he finished with a twinkle in his eye.

“I hope you got my good side!” she said with a wink.

“Oh don’t worry, I got ALL of your good sides!” he teased. “Now, lets go have some dinner... I seem to have worked up an appetite.”

Postcript:

Two weeks later a nondescript package arrived in her mailbox. Included was a small handwritten note and a USB thumb drive. The note said:

“For your viewing pleasure. You have my commitment that all original footage has been destroyed and you now own the only copy of the edited final product. If you ever find your way back to town and feel like making a sequel…”

His phone number was below.

As she popped the thumb drive into her computer and watched the final cut of their video, she was pretty certain she would dial that number next time she was going to be town.

Published 
Written by ThinkKinkyThoughts
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments