Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Surprises Husband with a Threesome

"Wife has a fantasy and acts it out… for real"

51
12 Comments 12
16.6k Views 16.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

The story starts when my wife Scarlett and myself, Nathan, are in bed talking about fantasies and we always get on to my favourite, which is her waiting in a hotel bar hoping to be chatted up by a handsome stranger. Scarlett would be wearing a red top which is see through, black wet-look leggings, open toe high heels, and her hair would be beautiful blonde/brown and curly with her dark red lipstick on. We’ve often role played it in bed and decided it would be fun if we were approached together as a couple by another couple and how we would end up in our hotel room… all four of us.

Fast forward a few nights and there we were again; I’m watching Scarlett play with her purple vibrator as I’m stroking my cock when she says that she wants us to have a threesome with a guy. Playing along, I thought yeah, why not. She wanted me to watch him fuck her. She wanted me to watch her suck his cock, something she rarely does to me. Sex was amazing that night. It did make me wonder who she had in mind to join us.

A few weeks later, I had an early finish at work and the kids were already at the grandparents for the weekend and the plan was to have a chilled evening and a fun day out the next day. When I opened the front door, I was shocked to see what was waiting for me.

As you walk through our door, you look straight thin to our sitting room and one of the sofas. My wife was sitting on it in a black robe and black stockings with her hair curled and dark red lipstick on. That wasn’t the shock. The shock was the man sat next to her. I recognised him but no idea where from. Scarlett introduced him as Dane. He had recently been round to fit a new sink and taps in our kitchen and I only managed to see him for five minutes as he was finishing off the work.

I looked at Scarlett and was gobsmacked. What the fuck was my wife doing sat next to this random guy in her lingerie?

He started to stroke her leg and Scarlett looked at me and bit her bottom lip. She knows it gets me every time. Scarlett proceeded to ask me if I was ok and if Dane was ok to carry on. Dropping my work bag to the floor I agreed by shaking my head. What was I agreeing to? When was this set up? And what else has she been doing? I’m all for a bit of fun, but I can’t have her doing things with guys behind my back.

Dane carried on stroking her legs and made his way to her tits.

My cock was instantly hard!

My wife was actually being felt up by another guy. Why is this turning me on so much?

He continued to stroke her tits and had undone her robe. His lips were now on hers and the sound of their lips was just making me more and more aroused.

The undone robe revealed a new lingerie set I had not seen before. Black bra, black knickers with suspender belt. She knew it was my favourite type of lingerie. What is she doing?

I moved a rod to the other sofa and watched her stroke his cock on the outside of his trousers. Slowly undoing the zip and button, she pulled out his hard cock and pulled away the boxer shorts, revealing his hard penis.

Scarlett looked at me again and bit her red bottom lip then leaned forward and licked the tip of his cock, swirling her tongue around it making it nice and wet before taking his piece in her mouth. Was I jealous? Fucking right I was!

I took out my own hard cock from my trousers and started stroking as I heard Dane’s groans get louder and louder. Scarlett looked up at him and told him to cum in her mouth.

I'd just watched my wife ask a strange to cum in her mouth. I was so turned on it was unreal. I never thought I’d feel this, even during our fantasy chats in bed.

By this point she was on her knees in front of him. The sound of his wet cock deep in her mouth was too much. I had to grab my own cock harder and stroke my cock harder and faster.

SharonGreys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonGreys

He came!

She swallowed!

Wow!

Scarlett then stood in front of him, and Dane’s hand started to wander into Scarlett’s new lingerie underwear, and I could see him inserting his fingers into her cunt. She threw her head back as the squelching in between her thighs made he more excited. She sat on the table behind her and raised her legs to the sofa either side of Dane and his still erect cock where she then took over and started to play with her own pussy.

Scarlett looked across at me and bit her lip once more.

I was still stroking my cock when she asked if it was ok to take Dane to our bedroom and have him fuck her. Of course, I agreed. We’d come this far. Everyone was enjoying themselves and I wanted to see her being taken from behind.

Scarlett grabbed hold of Dane by his erect penis, looked at me as she walked away, and told me to follow and to watch.

When we entered our room, she put Dane on the end of our bed and told me to sit on the bedside units. She took off the already undone silky black robe and let it fall off her arms as I sat on the unit behind her staring at her sexy arse in her new lingerie set. She pushed him down and pulled apart his shirt, ripping the buttons as she did so. Scarlett then pulled down his trousers and boxers to his ankles and climbed on top of him. I moved round to the side to get a better view and saw her pull her knickers to one side to insert his cock inside her.

I stripped off out of my work clothes and stood in our room, to the side of our bed and watched my wife ride another man’s cock!

Did I ever think this fantasy would become reality? Not a chance. Was I enjoying it? Abso-fucking-lutely! Scarlett definitely was too. Although I had so many questions, I just wanted more.

Scarlett then asked me if I wanted to join them! I was stunned. I nodded my head there or four times in quick succession. Scarlett then told me to take her from behind as she pulled away from Dane’s cock and bent over.

I moved around to the end of the bed, pulled down her underwear and slid my cock inside of her wet pussy. Her pussy that had just had another man’s cock inside of it. Part of me wanted to dominate, take back control of my wife, but I also wanted her to be fucked by Dane.

I grabbed her hips with my left hand, pulled her hair with my right and within seconds I came in her. Immediately she went and sat on Dane’s face. She wanted him to eat her pussy that had just been filled with her husband's jizz.

Dane then got up and picked up Scarlett, she threw her arms around him and wrapped her legs around his waist. Clearly strong, he held her with one hand whilst inserting his cock in her pussy with the other. He moved her against the wall and started fucking her again with her looking straight at me.

My cock was hard again and yet again I started playing with it.

He was getting faster and faster as I watched my wife scratch Dane’s back as she came all over his cock again. He lowered her down and she cleaned him up with her mouth.

Dane grabbed his clothes, kissed Scarlett on the lips and put his business card on the side and gave her a wink.

When he left, I asked her wtf was that all about. She told me it was our fantasy and she wanted to it to be real. As mentioned previously, Dane had done some work for us a few weeks prior. Scarlett said they got chatting about how Dane and his wife like to fuck other people and couples, so they agreed to set this little date up.

When I asked if this was going to be a regular thing, Scarlett told me that next time it will be Dane's wife sat on the sofa with her when I get home from work.

Published 
Written by nathangrey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments