Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unicorn Hunt

"After a long search I found a Unicorn."

9
4 Comments 4
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

After an exhausting unicorn hunt, I found the right playmate for Tom and I. Big breasts, big ass and an even bigger sexual appetite. I chatted with her online for weeks. Tom was clueless. I wanted him to be surprised like the time we were in the mall and saw the hottest BBW.

Tom and I checked out her huge tits as we passed. She turned to catch a glimpse of his tight ass in the button fly 501s I got him. I grabbed Tom’s arm to stop him. I walked back to the BBW. I told her how gorgeous she looked in her tight blouse and spandex with a camel toe leaving just enough to the imagination. She licked her full lips. She liked the attention.

I said I was turned on when she checked out my guy’s ass. I told her his name is Tom. I asked if she liked his jeans and ass. She was ten years younger than me and likely didn't know the fun of button-fly jeans. She just liked his ass. I asked if she wanted to meet Tom and Stanley, Tom’s thick cock.

I leaned in close to her and said, “You really should meet Stanley.” Seconds passed. My pussy got wet as I pictured her walking to Tom and placing her hand on his hard cock, which was straining against the buttons. Unfortunately, she had errands during her lunch hour and no time to meet. I was so excited I didn't ask how to contact her. Our first Unicorn encounter and we were hooked. I vowed I wouldn't let the opportunity to play with another BBW get away ever again. 

I invited my new friend over to discuss meeting Tom and for some fun just us girls. I knew if I found her attractive, Tom would too. She left work a little early. I had the song ‘Afternoon Delight’ in my head. I let her into the lobby and it was desire at first sight. I wanted to lean into those enormous tits and put my hands just above her huge ass cheeks.

Instead, I turned her towards the elevator and then down the hall to my apartment. My knees went weak when she turned and kissed me as I closed the front door. My head spun and next thing we were on my bed, naked and I was sucking E/F sized tits. Her fingers were in my pussy and thumb on my clit. She was so soft, warm and I switched to her pussy. She was very wet.

We played for an hour. She was a great kisser with a sweet pussy…almost as sweet as mine. After our fun, we both relaxed through our orgasm headaches. I should have been spent, but felt great and could have gone another round. Maybe two? instead we discussed fantasies and scenarios for our first playdate with Tom. 

The meeting. The play. I wanted us to share his cock, Stanley, at the same time. Waves of pleasure came over me thinking of him getting off when we both swallow his delicious cum. A little would spill on her tits and I would lick them clean. Then we would all kiss. Tom would fuck her doggy style and she would eat my pussy.

I set up a meeting with Tom. I told him I had a friend coming over. I wanted her to meet Stanley. 

My apartment has always been clothing discouraged. So when Tom knocked, both us ladies were naked. I hadn’t checked with her, but I was wet…thighs slick…waiting for Tom’s response. He walked in, eyes popped and jaw dropped when he found two naked women. I kissed him. Wet, hot and sloppy. Then I kissed her and checked Stanley, hard and straining against the button fly.

After introductions, I left the room. My apartment isn’t very large and no doors so I heard them talking. She was very flirtatious. I could tell she was touching him. I mentioned Tom’s friend Stanley but didn’t tell her it’s his thick cock. We had been discussing group play. So she asked Tom about Stanley and when would they meet.

gaby_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gaby_Vega

I entered the room and heard the last comment. The look on Tom’s face was priceless. They had hit it off so I said, “Let’s Play!” She leaned over and kissed Tom while feeling Stanley, who had made his presence known poking out of the top of the 501s. Stanley demanded kisses too.

They were sitting on the sofa next to each other making out. I got on my knees in front of Tom. Unbuttoned his fly. Stanley was instantly released from his clothing constraints. I took Stanley in my mouth. Deep in my throat. Felt him getting thicker as I licked and sucked. Loved feeling his cock expand, filling my mouth. I tasted a little pre-cum. She was really turning him on. I used my mouth to bring him to the edge over and over while he kissed, licked and sucked her massive tits.

I suggested we remove Tom's clothing and move to the bed. More comfortable and easier access to all the soft bits and wet holes. I watched her ass and tits swayed when she climbed onto the bed. I was dripping. Tom noticed my flushed face and neck. He knew how horny, hot and wet I was. He leaned over and took my hard nipple in his mouth. Nibbled, sucked and then did the same to its twin. Felt incredible but I was distracted by intense pleasure as our new friend ran her hand up the inside of my thigh, parted my swollen pussy lips and found my hard clit.

My eyes rolled back in my head having my tits and clit stroked and sucked. Tom's a great lover with good multi-tasking skills but this was different. Increased intensity with two people. I stroked Stanley and kissed Tom as she substituted her hand & fingers for her mouth & tongue. She’s very good at eating pussy. Almost as good as Tom. It didn't take me long to orgasm so hard I squirted.

It was time to switch it up. I wanted Tom to fuck me while I ate her pussy. I got on my back, legs up and Tom put his hard, thick cock in my tight pussy. Stanley was engorged but I was so wet he slipped in. Tom started pounding me as she sat on my face. My pussy was smooth but hers had a little strip. My tongue couldn't help reaching for it when I sucked her clit.

I love eating pussy. Not as much as sucking cock, but a close second. I felt her orgasm so I pushed my tongue into her pussy hole even further. Her moaning got louder. I tend to hold my breath when I orgasm so sex elicits moans. I enjoyed hearing screams of pleasure. I was thrilled she got off...a few times. I had to take a break from her pussy as Tom’s pounding brought me to orgasm. I couldn't focus on anything but cumming all over Stanley.

I wanted one more round. Validate her cock sucking skills. I am proud of not only my technique but also the passion and enjoyment that cums thru when I give head. Hot to have two sexy cock suckers servicing Stanley.The two of them 69 with her on the bottom and him on top. I started kissing and licking his ass. Rimmed his asshole with my tongue as he fucked her face.

I knew she liked Tom’s pussy eating as much as I do. Tom wanted to explode so we put him on his back and both took turns stroking him. As usual, he didn't disappoint. Tom|Stanley's money shot is epic. Since she was a guest, I let her lick him clean. I did kiss her deeply after. Couldn't help myself. 

We agreed to save Tom fucking her for our next meeting. The chemistry was outstanding so I knew we had many more playdates in our futures. Fun! I thought about it...my bed would hold at least one more body. Back to my Unicorn hunt.

 

Published 
Written by MsMaven
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments