Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Roads, Two Cocks

55
21 Comments 21
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words

It was early Friday when we started hanging out, Ron and I both called a half-day at work and met at the hotel. We made out from the parking lot, to the reception desk, down the hallway, to the room. Typically, we could go a few days without seeing each other and it would feel like it had been forever. This time it had been close to two weeks, the sexual tension between us was ridiculously high!

We stumbled into the room, both of us tipsy with desire. And then I can’t even explain what happened next in a logical manner. It was a hot blur of raw, uninhibited fucking! A series of sex-filled flashes. 

Our tongues deep in each other's mouths, clothes stripped off with ease, skin touching skin. His big, hard cock pressed against my soft pussy lips. My back and ass pressed against the cold window while he held me up and penetrated me. My upper back pushed down into the bed, legs held up and twisted with just enough space between them to see his dark eyes look into mine while his tongue worked my pussy until I came. His tall, built body standing back stroking his cock with his tattooed arm flexing on each pull as he talked dirty to me and instructs me to finger myself. My feet in each of his hands, spread eagle as he pile drives his giant dick deeper and deeper. Panting, screaming, moaning. Nipples being pinched and twisted with one hand while his other finger bangs my g-spot until I squirt uncontrollably over the crisp, white linens. Head bent backwards over the bed, throat taking his cock as his mouth moans all over my pussy in an inverted sixty-nine.... blood rushing to my head as his cock swells and throbs in my mouth. Sneak peeks of hard, ass-shaking doggy style in the mirror. A pump of warm, creamy cum surfacing...

I’m ready to take it all but he holds back, wanting to last as long as possible. He watches me wanting it and feeds me the cum with his fingers. Oh my god, he tastes so fucking good!! I ravaged his fingers and his cock again when he’s ready. Sloppy, stretchy, saliva-filled blowjobs...his dick, balls deep in my throat until I gag, I let my drool drip all on him. Massaging a handful of spit-soaked balls, loud sucking noises. Falling to the floor. Crawling on my hands and knees to his cock. Tongue licking up and down his long veiny shaft as a slide a finger slightly in his ass. 

Pulled to my feet by my hair, kissed hard, turned around, bent over, tongue on my ass, hands grabbing, holding, spreading my ass cheeks. Cock pressing deep inside me again. Spinning around, up against the wall, pinned back by his hands grabbing my tits. Ramming. Grunting. Screaming. Cumming. Legs shaking uncontrollably. 

Fuck, it’s only 2 pm. 

We are so flustered. We rinse off, redress, and literally can’t do anything but look at each other, smile, and try to catch our breath as we head out. A stiff drink is the only thing that can straighten our sex-shocked brains out. We walk into a small Mexican restaurant; we’d been there before. It’s the same place I sneakily sucked his cock in the back booth. Today we sit at the bar, order margaritas, and try to look composed.

After a few drinks and a bite to eat we are back at it. Talking dirty, making out, hands all over each other. You’d think it’d make the people around us uncomfortable but they always seem to love it. We catch people watching, giving us smiles, bartenders buy us rounds, waitresses linger and glance at the bulge in his pants. Today a hot girl sits a few seats down from us and we both notice her full lips and big brown eyes. He has a great view of her in the mirror behind the bar. I lean into him, rubbing his cock over his pants, and ask him to look at her and imagine that those lips of hers are wrapped around his cock while her nice eyes are looking up at him. I can feel his cock throb.

We’ve been talking about threesomes for a while and both of us are really into the idea of bringing another man or woman into our fun. The idea of having someone else to watch us fuck, someone else to fuck, getting sucked by two people, getting fucked by two people, and ahhh, all the naughty positions we can imagine. But mostly it’s the idea of putting each other in complete ecstasy that drives us both wild. But the opportunity has just never presented itself. To be honest the intensity of our chemistry often makes it hard to even notice anyone else when we are together. 

We settle up after having a few too many margaritas and he suggests we go to the brewery we like, with the bartender I like. I jump at the idea. The last time we were there, Ron’s hands were all over me while I was talking to the hot bartender, it got me so worked up I pulled him into the supply closet and made him fuck me right then and there. We hop into his truck to take the short trip to the brewery. I rip his belt off, unbutton and unzip his jeans and pull his cock into my mouth. I stick my ass up a bit and shake it begging for a spank and his magic fingers to fuck me. It makes me wild to have his cock stuffed deep in my mouth while his fingers ram into me, pushing him deeper into my throat. Ahhh, driving with him is so, so good. I wish the trip was longer. I lift my head, lick my lips savoring the drop of precum I sucked from him, he looks into my eyes and licks the fingers that were just inside me clean. He straightens my hair out, kisses me and we head inside. 

I smile big as I order a round from the hot bartender. He has a great body, wavy light brown hair, stubble all over his sexy face and if you look, which I have, you can tell he’s well hung. He remembers us too, of course he does, Ron and I make a bit of a scene whenever we are out together. On our second beer, we decide to start playing games. We are always coming up with ridiculous games, sexual scavenger hunts, dirty photo challenges, etc.. they are equally hilarious and arousing. Today it’s just cards with a twist. You win a round, you get to give the other person a dare. 

Deepika_Lea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Deepika_Lea

We are playing, drinking, and daring away. The place is virtually empty though...fucking pandemic. I lose and Ron comes up with a genius dare. “Tell the bartender you are in the middle of a virtual bachelorette party and ask him if he’ll help you complete a photo challenge. You need to get a picture with a stranger simulating your favorite sexual position.”

I feel myself getting embarrassed already, I know I’m not going to turn the challenge down but I’m anticipating a lot of awkwardness. I walk over to him, engage in a little small talk, and then ask if I can make an inappropriate request, he smirks, looks at me quizzically and says sure. I explain the virtual bachelorette and ask if he’s willing to help out?? His eyes light up and are way more eager than I anticipated.

"Where do you want me, just tell me what to do, I’m in!!"

Ron comes over, lets him know the pictures aren’t going to be posted anywhere or anything and thanks him for helping out. They look at me and ask what my favorite position is. I bite my lip and explain that it’s hard to narrow it down to one.

I start nervously rambling..."I love to be fucked hard doggystyle, held in place by my hair with my back arched. I love to be fucked deep with the guy on top spreading my legs wide. I’m really, really into inverted sixty-nines right now...being pinned down by a hard body while my pussy is licked. Reverse cowgirl is up there too, ugh I just can’t decide." I stop talking, look up at them, and can immediately tell that they are both surprised and turned on. 

Ron exclaims, "I think we should take pictures of them all and see which one comes out best!" He looks at the bartender and tells him to please not hold back, go nuts, get into it, because he really wants me to win this.

The bartender nods excitedly and says, "Should we start with doggystyle?!"

I go close to him, turn my back, pull my long blond hair into a ponytail and instruct him to grab ahold of it. I press my ass against him and bend over. I’m bent past ninety degrees, one hand ready to brace myself on my knee but mostly being held up by my hair.

Ron says, "Oh yeah!! That looks hot, ram into her some." He moves his hips back and forth bouncing into me.

I can feel his dick pressed against my leggings. Holy shit, I pretend I’m acting for the camera but I am sooo turned on!! I straighten up, Ron scrolls thru his phone and lets us know he got some really good ones so far! I bite my lip and say maybe me on my back next?? We look around, the place is still empty.

The bartender says, "Absolutely, maybe we should get on top of the bar for this one!" He puts his hands on my hips and lifts me up onto the bar. I shift and lay back, letting my legs fall open. He climbs up, kneels in between my legs, grabs onto my ankles and spreads my legs completely out as he presses his crotch against mine and looks into my eyes. This time I can feel him hard, poking and pressing against my pussy as we pose. Ron is cheering us on, snapping away, telling us how hot we look together. As he lifts himself off of me I look straight at his cock, he smiles and apologizes...mostly to Ron, saying he can’t help but get turned on. We are both quick to tell him not to be sorry and that it's turning us on too!

He says, "What’s next?? The inverted 69?!" He calls over his bar back and asks him to cover for him...no one is even there but just in case.
 

He suggests that we head to the back room for this one. Ron and I grab each other's hands and eagerly follow him. It’s just a small dark room with a large table and a computer tucked in the corner. I climb on the table and hang my head off the back motioning for him to come over and press his dick against my face. He does. He leans over top of me and holds his mouth to my pussy. I test the limits, open my mouth onto his pants and move my lips around the outline of his cock. He does the same, moaning and moving his mouth on my pussy. Wow. I’m dripping wet at this point.

Ron is hard as a rock, not trying to hide it one bit. He is again telling us how fucking hot we look and then says maybe you both should slide your pants down for this one. My voice is muffled but I agree. Without hesitation, the bartender drops his pants and boxers and presses the tip of his cock against my lips. Ron comes around to my legs and slides my leggings and panties down to my ankles.

Before I know it, we are full-on sixty-nining. Slobbering all over each other. Ron is spreading my legs fingering my pussy while his tongue flicks my clit. I’m gagging on his big tasty dick. He lets up for a second, I sit up straight, panting. Ron’s fingers are still in my pussy. We all look at each other and I suggest that we should all go back to the hotel.

He exclaims, "Fuck yes!! Please let’s finish this!" He explains his shift is over shortly, he’ll bring over some beers. We give him the room number and spare key, fumble getting our clothes back on, and tell him we can’t wait to see him soon! (Part 2 cumming!)

Published 
Written by Ann511
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments