Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three in a Storm - Pt.1

"Two mature women share a young man during a blizzard"

11
1 Comment 1
4.5k Views 4.5k
4.4k words 4.4k words

It was early morning and the first hint of daylight filtered through the bedroom window. Bursts of wind caused Helen's log cabin to creak and crack indicating that the winter storm continued. She was snowbound, the two-mile road out to the mine site blocked by drifting snow. Blizzard conditions would most likely play out through the day before a cold front would move in to bring plunging temperatures and sunny skies. It was the way of the north in late January, from mild and snowy to whiteout conditions to plunging temperatures and brilliant sunny skies, the cycle unending. But her cabin was warm and snug; the snow was banked up around the entire building sealing it from cold drafts.

Helen was a single gal, forty-five years old and never married. She followed the mining booms wherever they emerged. She was an Executive Secretary to a mining engineer who specialized in managing new mine startups in undeveloped areas. She had followed him here to once again serve as his primary assistant in the organization of the many personnel, civic and social aspects of operating a mine in a new and remote location. On this occasion, the company had provided her a cabin located on a lake a few miles from the mine. It had been upgraded and modernized to provide her with quarters perfectly suited to her particular lifestyle. She was a bit of a tomboy and enjoyed the outdoors, swimming, fishing, skiing, and the simple life.

Her closest friend was the manager's wife Dorothy.

Dorothy always followed her hubby into these new mining towns as soon as a manager's residence was available. A manager's wife filled a difficult position, sort of a doyen to the wives of her husband's employees while trying to stand clear of work-related issues. The only person that she could lean on outside of her husband was Helen. Together, she and Helen had lived through many trying times in places without much in the way of social amenities such as hospitals, social clubs, theatres, and restaurants; services that most people take for granted.

Helen had been enjoying a passionate sexual involvement with Mark, a young mining engineer twenty years her junior. They had been meeting for sex in her cabin for months.

It was her duty to greet and organize new staff members when they first arrived. She had met Mark at the seaplane base, driven him to the mine site to settle him into his quarters and introduced him to the manager and other staff. She and Mark were drawn to each other from the first handshake, and continued a warm relationship during his first few weeks on the job, with exchanges at coffee break or in Helen's office as she brought him up to speed on company policies and procedures. One weekend, she asked him to join her at her cabin to do some fishing.

They grew more intimate over the course of several more weekends, as Helen worked the ancient ways of the female on a male as from time immemorial. Admiring looks, compliments, soft opaque eyes, touch of a hand on an arm, inadvertent nipple display; a potpourri of apparently innocent actions seduced the young man to answer the siren call.

Following one hot humid day of fishing and hiking and while doing the dishes, Helen turned towards him, brushing him with her hip and breast. He slipped his hand around her waist and pulled her closer.

Helen kissed him softly and murmured, "We need a shower, why not now." She knew that he was ready, cooked to a turn.

A few moments later, she slipped into the shower with him and pulled his head down for a tongue filled kiss. She felt his cock hardening against her belly. There were no words spoken. Helen moved quickly to seal the deal, first by stroking his wet cock and then lowering to her knees to slide her mouth down his shaft, her tongue circling the knob and teasing his foreskin as she continued stroking him with one hand. He was new to receiving blowjobs and Helen soon had him holding her head, desperately fucking her mouth before discharging his load. He settled back into the corner of the shower stall with shaking knees and heaving breath.

Helen had guaranteed his company for the foreseeable future. They toweled off and she led him to her bed.

She was soon to discover that she had released a sexual genie from the bottle and lost count on how many times that he had mounted her that night. She confessed to Dorothy later that she missed a shift just to recover from the young man's vigorous lovemaking and that she had actually considered ending the affair. That thought only lasted a few minutes as she decided that she could artistically refine his approach from 'fucking' to 'making love'. It was much easier to tone down than tone up!

She cautioned him to be friendly but business-like when they met in the office. He stated that he didn't care what others thought and that he wanted to tell the world. But she demanded discreetness and control over when they would meet. He gracefully accepted the terms.

It was not unusual for Helen to engage in an affair on these assignments to remote locations. Men were always plentiful and she always found one that suited her preferences. It was usually a case of opportunity and where to get it on. She was not a profligate and chose one man only on each tour of duty. Mark was the youngest man that she had taken to her bed and he fascinated her. He turned out to be gentle, kind, and attentive and they had much in common including an appreciation of out-door life.

But she had recently become uneasy with the relationship, realizing that it could not last and that this beautiful time in her life would come to an end. She had considered breaking it off.

Only one other person knew about the affair. She had kept her friend Dorothy up to date on her sex-filled weekends with the young man. As Helen became more uncertain about her relationship with Mark, she sought Dorothy's advice about calling it quits.

At the time, Dorothy was not 'getting any' as her stressed-out husband wrestled with the issues of a new mine start-up and lately seemed incapable of performing anywhere close to his normal sexual capacity. One afternoon her heightening desire for sex climbed another notch when Helen provided a detailed account of all that her young friend had done to her in bed early that morning.

A thoroughly aroused Dorothy had advised Helen to continue with her dalliance and to enjoy the sex and to not worry about a separation at some inevitable point in the future. She said, "Just take what you can get, you will feel no better if you break it off now than you will feel at a later date."

The erotic talk led them to share not previously discussed stories about their own personal sexual histories. They discovered that one head office stud had seduced both of them over the past two years. He had screwed Dorothy while at a convention, several times. And he had enjoyed Helen's favors while seated on a chair in her office late one night. They judged him to have been away above average in the sack. They joked about a phantom 'threesome' and fantasized about what would have happened if the two of them had been alone with the guy at the same time.

They overcame their normal sense of social niceties and began to discuss the potential of threesome sex with Helen's young paramour. The humor was soon replaced by serious intent and ultimately plans were laid to jointly seduce this man some twenty years younger than they.

Actually, Mark had not even been remotely thinking about group sex. There were very few single gals in this new town, and he knew how lucky he had been to befriend one of them, Helen, a woman eager to copulate. Guys lined up in the pubs and beer parlors hoping to have a dance with a female on a weekend night or to wait their turn to enjoy the favors of one of two ladies of the night located in a red trailer on the outskirts of the new town.

Mark was quite content with his life as it was. He liked Helen very much, was affectionate towards her, and she was an enthusiastic and accomplished lover from whom he had learned much about the benefits of mutual pleasure during sex.

Despite this, however, he required very little seducing and on the previous night had committed his body and mind to his first group sex. After a few hours of nervous foreplay, 'dare you kisses', bared breasts, panty removal and all, eased to some degree by wine, he had taken each lady to the bedroom and mounted them separately. They ultimately ended up with three in the bed and a sort of group sex evolved naturally.

Helen became aware of the soft warm breasts of her friend Dorothy pressing against her back. She glanced over her shoulder and noticed that there was no sign of Mark.

Dorothy stirred with her movements, kissed the back of her neck, and whispered, "Go back to sleep, Helen, it's still dark and snowy outside."

Helen twisted around under the covers to face her friend and said, "Where's Mark? Surely he didn't leave in that storm!"

Dorothy responded in a lazy voice, her eyes still closed, the need for more sleep dulling her mind, "Relax, it's too crowded for three to sleep in this bed. You're going to have to get a bigger one if we plan to do this again." She giggled at what they had just done and at the thought of repeating it. "He's sleeping on the sofa. I think we wore him out."

Their bodies melted together separated only by flannelette knee-length nighties. Helen pressed her hips tight up against Dorothy's and pulled up the hem of her nighty, Dorothy raising her hip to assist. Their bare legs intertwined erotically. Helen cupped one of Dorothy's breasts and tweaked a hard nipple pushing through the thin cloth.

Dorothy pulled Helen's nighty up and slipped one naked leg between hers and said, "Helen baby, I thought the deal was to sample Mark's early morning erection? Hard to believe it could be harder than it was last night. Shouldn't we wait for him? Oh God," she moaned as Helen pulled a breast up over the top of her nightie and sucked on the nipple.

Helen lifted her head for a kiss and said, "That's the plan, but maybe we should warm each other up a bit. And if you think he was hard last night, wait until you feel his wake-up hard-on. We had best be relaxed and ready for it. I love it when he stays overnight, he's like a wild bull looking for pussy in the morning."

She went back to sucking and licking. Dorothy was enthralled with the nipple play and pushed her knee up between Helen's spread legs to rub against a wet slippery pussy.

"How do you know that Mark is in the sleeping bag?" Helen had pulled both breasts out over the top of Dorothy's nighty and was rubbing her face between them while licking and sucking like a starving baby all the while enjoying the pussy rub from Dorothy's knee.

Dorothy gasped, "I went out to check on him about midnight." She caressed Helen's silky ass cheeks, tracing her hot fingertips along the crease.

"Did you chat for a while?" Helen mumbled in her hurry to return to her feast.

They sat up as one, lifting their nighties up and off before scrambling to get back under the sheets. Their bodies intertwined like a pair of snakes twisting in the sun, breasts, legs, arms, mouths, and hands desperately seeking something to engage.

Finally, Dorothy panted, "He got up to put more wood on the fire. When he didn't return I went out to see what he was doing. He had settled on the sofa in the sleeping bag." She reached down and slipped two fingers between Helen's legs and felt her pussy.

She continued, "And no, we barely said a word. He climbed out of the sleeping bag to greet me. He looked gorgeous in the light from the fireplace; a beautiful body, a handsome face, his eyes filled with desire and a big hard-on to prove it. We kissed and his cock somehow found its way between my legs. Oh God, it was hot!" Helen paused with a nipple in her mouth to spread her legs inviting Dorothy to slide a finger into her.

"He pulled the sleeping bag to the floor, crawled back in on his back and beckoned me to join him. It was a bit of a struggle, the bag a little tight for two, but I finally managed to get in and on top of him while he zipped it up. There was very little foreplay, just kisses as he worked his cock into me. He said, 'Do you want to play a bit?' I was so horny I said, 'just fuck me'.

JeicobMuller69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JeicobMuller69

It was like an erotic dream, in a sleeping bag with a young stud in a cabin in the bush with a howling blizzard outside and all bathed in the red glow from the fireplace. We screwed non-stop like starving animals feeding. It just seemed perfect for the occasion. It was so much more than 'wham, bam, thank you Maam'. We almost tore the bag apart when we got off."

"You bitch," groaned Helen as she pulled her lips free of a nipple, "we promised each other to share and share alike." She pinched the nipple hard with her teeth before sucking it deep into her mouth.

She pulled back suddenly, "But you're right, we shouldn't be doing this. I want a fresh start when he comes to bed. You go back to sleep, I'm going to have a quick shower to smell good for him."

Dorothy lay there a few minutes but sleep would not return, her blood was flowing and her body was alive and aroused. She slipped out of bed and shivered her way to the bathroom and joined Helen already soaking in hot water. They stuck to the business of showering, restraining any desire to continue their foreplay while still enjoying the feeling of their slippery bodies rubbing against the others in the tiny shower stall.

They helped each other powder and towel down. Helen produced a vial of scented oil and applied it between her legs and along her slit. "He likes the taste of this on my pussy," she giggled, "he bought it for me. Want some? He'll probably want to lick you."

"I wondered whether he would do oral, put some on me," Dorothy replied as she placed her hands on Helen's shoulders. Eyes locked, their breasts touching, Helen applied the oil between Dorothy's legs, her fingers feathering along her swollen lips.

Helen whispered, "Spread a bit, Dorothy, he has a very busy tongue." They both groaned as she slipped on oily finger into Dorothy's trembling pussy.

Dorothy's eyes closed as Helen continued to slide her oiled finger in and out. "Are you sure that you never played with a pussy before, baby? You're very good at it."

Helen eased her finger out and said, "Never, although I have often thought of feeling your breasts in the past. Remember that time at a convention when I helped you with your bra? You were standing in front of a mirror and I was behind you. They were hanging bare and looked so big to me. I was thinking about what they would feel like in my hands. But touching your pussy is a revelation and very exciting." She slipped her finger back into the pussy to make sticky sounds as she stirred it around.

Dorothy moaned and said, "I hear him moving, methinks it is time to get ready for him." She slowly pushed her pussy up around Helen's finger, one more time.

Mark was up; the fire had burned down leaving a bed of hot coals. He pulled on pants and shirt and retrieved more wood from the wood-box before heading to the bathroom to wash up. He peeked into the bedroom to see his play partners sitting side by side, holding a sheet up high enough to cover their breasts. They jointly lowered the sheet to provide him a peek and then giggled and recovered the four nipples.

Mark licked his lips in anticipation of what would ensue. Fantasies about banging two ladies coursed through his mind and he was not quite sure how to proceed. Whatever, this would be a morning to remember.

"How may we serve you, master," Dorothy giggled as Mark tossed his shirt and pants to one side. She squeezed Helen's hand as Mark turned to face them, his thick hard cock sticking vertically up along his 'six-pack' belly. It was so hard that it appeared to have ribs in it.

Mark would be the ringmaster this morning and he sensed that his partners were eager to follow his lead. He pulled the sheet off of the ladies and smiled, "You can start by sitting together on the side of the bed."

Mark watched two very differently built ladies scrambling in response. Dorothy, pretty, robust and heavy breasted, Helen plain featured, thin and gaunt with an eye-catching thigh gap. They relaxed and allowed their knees to part as they waited for his next move. Cool drafts went unnoticed.

His predatory eyes fed their lust and eliminated any inhibitions. Dorothy's dark bush speckled with gray contrasted with Helen's curly orange hairs. Both bushes were trimmed to a vertical strip ending dramatically at the tip of their glistening slits. His cock throbbed as he gazed down their spread legs.

Helen reached for his shaft and pulled it to her mouth. He gasped at that first touch of her hand and flick of her tongue, a confirmation to him that a woman truly desired him. It released him from any guilt that he might feel for using their body for his own pleasure. He sucked in his breath as she cupped his balls while licking around the knob, her eyes peering upwards to measure his pleasure.

Dorothy moved in to join her friend. Mark trembled as he pulled their heads to his crotch. He lifted one foot to a stool to provide space for Dorothy to suck in one of his balls. Helen swallowed his shaft until the knob brushed the back of her throat.

Mark was in blowjob heaven living out the unique situation of being pleasured by two women experienced in oral sex. Dorothy scraped her teeth teasingly over his knob causing his toes to curl and his hips to thrust forward. He grit his teeth in an effort to maintain control.

He pulled his cock free and stepped back before dropping to his knees in front of them. Helen spread her legs as he bent to kiss his way up her inner thighs to her pussy. She felt his fingers spread her pussy lips just as he ran his tongue along her slit, back to front, enjoying the taste of the oiled pussy as much as the excitement that he was eliciting from his mistress.

As Helen settled back braced on her hands, Dorothy leaned in to kiss her and fondle a breast. She was as aroused as Helen, her own pussy cramping in response to Helen's gentle cries of pleasure.

Suddenly Mark was parting Dorothy's legs. His unshaven cheeks teased her velvet thigh skin as he kissed and licked his way to her vulva. She quickly assumed the same position as Helen, leaning back on her hands while opening her legs to receive the attention of the young stud's hungry mouth. He flattened his tongue and rubbed it along the length of her slit.

It had been some time since she had enjoyed the feel of a man's mouth on her. She almost got off as he applied a long deep lick along her wide-open gash, finishing off at her swollen clit. She came even closer to orgasm when a finger worked its way in beside the tongue before sliding back to rim her butt hole.

Mark arose and moved between Helen's legs forcing his spring-loaded shaft down to her pussy. She grasped it and rubbed the purple knob between her slippery lips. He teased her clit, enjoying the sounds of her anxious whimpering as she attempted to pull him into her by tugging on his hips. He thrust his hips forward, his cock easily slipping into her waiting love tunnel.

Mark pulled her forward on the bed, allowing him to gain full entry. They settled into a cadence, she timing her hip movements to each of his thrusts while he rubbed his cock side-to-side and top to bottom as he moved in and out while crouched down on bent knees.

Mark grit his teeth, his mind focused on the delicious feel of Helen's velvet pussy around his cock, simulating the sensation of tiny hot tongues licking his shaft as his knob parted the folds of her tight but liquid vagina.

He glanced at Dorothy who had assumed the same position as Helen, her eyes hooded with desire as she anticipated her turn under him.

He pulled out of a protesting Helen to quickly move between Dorothy's spread legs. She forced his erection down and rubbed it in her oiled vulva and around her clit.

Dorothy was better prepared to receive him than she had been the night before when he had to enter her in a series of short thrusts. His cock entered smoothly in one long even stroke, eliciting loud groans of pleasure from each of them. He continued fucking her as he pushed her onto the bed, she assisting by using her elbows to scrunch backwards. They were unaware of Helen sliding back with them, desperately waiting for his return.

Mark lowered his body totally along Dorothy's, wanting the feel of her soft belly and breasts pasted up against him as he dug his toes and knees into the mattress to provide an anchor for deep hard thrusts. She hooked her legs around him, digging her heels into the back of his thighs, her arms clenched around his neck while she mindlessly whispered, "Your cock's so hard, fuck me," in his ear.

She got off in an explosion of twisting arms and legs, thrusting her hips upward, lifting him up in her delicious agony still impaled on his stiff cock. Her arms and legs dropped back to the bed and she laid spread-eagled heaving for breath. Mark, submerged in the ecstasy of a hot mushy pussy quivering around his shaft, continued a slow fuck while the desire to cream her ran teasingly through his thoughts.

He withdrew his shaft and pushed up off of her, the cock still stiff and bent upward like a banana. He was so close to getting off that he was not sure he could make it back to Helen. Her eyes were wild in anticipation as she waited on her back, legs spread and knees up.

He groaned, "Won't take long, baby."

"Don't need long, just get over here," she demanded.

He was barely in her when it happened. One deep thrust as Helen jammed her hips upward on his entry. They remained locked together as he unloaded several streams of burning cum. The stroking began once more as Mark pushed up on extended arms to view his lover writhing gently under him as they milked the last ounce of pleasure.

He was barely aware that Dorothy had climbed on top of him as he and Helen rode out her elongated orgasm. Dorothy's tits ground against his back as she kissed and bit at his shoulders and neck.

"My God, that was the hottest hour of my life," Dorothy gasped.

Mark pushed upwards to allow Helen to escape from under the mess of arms and legs. She scrambled free clutching her pussy to prevent cum from dripping on her bed sheets and raced for the bathroom.

Mark rolled to his back and free of Dorothy as she settled on her knees beside him. She was radiant, face flushed and her eyes sparkling with pleasure and energy. Her great breasts dangled in front of his eyes like a pair of pendulums. He reached between her legs to feel and play with her swollen pussy lips.

"You better join Helen, baby. I do recover quickly and if you hang around another few minutes, you'll be on your back again," he whispered.

She moaned, "Is that a promise?" She was trembling in excitement as he deftly rubbed her pussy lips together, massaging them gently, using a finger to locate and tease her clit. She had always loved to be felt after sex, but it had rarely occurred in her experience. She was ready for more.

He pulled his fingers out and whispered, "Go, Dorothy, let me recover for a while, I was too excited. I wanted to last longer. It's still storming; we'll have all day and maybe another night. I'll do better next time."

She bent over him, swinging her tits in his face, "Are you sure about a next time lover? I have to make this day pay, I'll probably never have another chance like this. Promise me there's more."

He kissed each nipple and whispered, "I guarantee it."

Dorothy grinned as she slipped off of the bed. "Probably a good idea. To wait I mean. We need a break for breakfast don't we, for energy if nothing else. Especially you trying to please two horny women at once."

"How am I doing?" Mark asked mischievously.

Dorothy bent over him and ran her tongue around his lips, before slipping it into his mouth and then whispering, "I have never enjoyed a man in bed more than you." She walked seductively away from him, pausing to look back over her shoulder in her imitation of Marilyn Monroe.

To be continued.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Starry_Eyed
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments