Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Their Sexual Appetite

"From Paris with love"

24
6 Comments 6
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"The eyes are the windows into your soul."

I peeped from over my book as my best friend Jaime Winters set the black travel bag on her bed and went to the drawer to remove a few pieces of underwear. With long, wavy red hair, green eyes, and freckles plastered upon her face like stars, she commanded attention wherever she went. Her breasts were small but her nipples were always erect, no matter the temperature. She once coaxed me into suckling those gorgeous nipples a few months ago, but that's a story for another time.

With a startled exclamation she gazed at me and shouted with glee, "I just got the most wonderful idea Adaline."

Groaning, I muttered, "Whatever it is, I don't want to hear about it, Jaime."

"But you will." She blurted. "Why don't you come along with me, Adaline? You've been in your studies all week."

I glared briefly at her, then mumbled dryly, "No thank you, I don't need the distraction."

"Come on Ada, it's only for a few days. What do you say?"

Laying my Biology text across my thighs, I pulled my glasses to the bridge of my nose, and explained calmly, "Jaime, you know how important this final is to me, I must pass!"

"Ada, don't be absurd! You're a gifted student! you always pass any exam that is taken!"

"The answer is still no Jaime, I'm not going, and that's final. So please drop it."

Sighing deeply, she shook her head in resignation and resumed her task.

A few hours later, she came up to me as I was sipping my coffee and declared, "Ok, I'll tell you what, why don't you bring along your text, and I'll help you to study every opportunity that I have," as she sat beside me expecting an answer.

"Jaime..."

"The flight is in two days Adaline, and your exam is in two weeks, you'd be back in four days. Come on honey, you need a little relaxation to clear your mind," she remarked with sincere concern. "Please Adaline, it'll mean everything to me if you came."

Exhaling in surrender, I mumbled with a chuckle, "Fine Jaime, perhaps I do require a break."

"Of course you do," she responded sarcastically.

Throwing her arms around my shoulders, she whispered, "your ticket is already booked and I bought you a few pieces of clothing which are packed into your new suitcase."

"You did what?"

Fleeing to her room, she closed the door as I listen to her giggling from the inside.

A Few Hours Later


So here we are, twelve hours later in Paris, France. I leaned on the terrace, gazing in astonishment at the elegant buildings and its beautiful balcony flower garden.

Veering around in bliss, I whispered, "This view is magnificent. Thank you for encouraging me to come along with you, I would have missed out on all of this grandeur," as I gestured to the city.

"Yes, you would have. Thank you for giving in."

Beaming I asked, "Did you give me a choice?"

"Yes!"

When she saw me raise an eyebrow in question, she continued, "you either stayed home by yourself or accompany me to this great city. That was the choice, anyway, to unpack whenever you're ready, however, in eight hours, we are going to this new place that has just opened up called Sa Boîte. (Her Box)

"How do you know that there was a newly opened club in France Jai?"

"The reason I knew about this club, my curious cat, is because you are now looking at its new manager," she announced with a little dance.

"What? Congrats Jaime, why didn't you tell me that you had applied?"

"I didn't want to get disappointed if I wasn't chosen. So, I waited until I was hired, then gave you the big news. Our plane ride was courtesy of the club. Please forgive me for coercing you to come."

"There's nothing to forgive. I'm delighted to be here."

"One more thing, in a few weeks I'd be moving to France."

"What? That's wonderful news Jai. I'd miss you, however, I'm so happy about your accomplishment."

"Thank you, Adaline."

"What were you saying about Sa Boîte?"

"Oh, it's the name of the club that I'd be working at. So get your ass in gear for approximately midnight. And before I forget, there's someplace that I need to be in twenty minutes. My cousins would be coming by to drop off some documents. So can you collect them for me please?"

"Not a problem. Go and run your errand as I take a sunbath on the terrace," I notified her in excitement.

"Alright, Ada. And one more thing."

When I discovered that she was fumbling for words, I prompted her, "go on Jaime, I'm listening."

"How do I say this? My cousins are sexual predators. They can smell a vulnerable woman from a distance. They also use their wiles to lure women into their beds. Be careful, these guys can talk a nun out of her habit, so don't fall for their smooth-talking. Okay?"

"Okay, I'm a big girl. No one can compel me to do something that I don't want to do!"

"Ada, you don't know them as I do baby. Be careful. Please."

"Are they that bad?" I inquired cautiously.

"They are worse than you can imagine. So be on alert." That was her final warning before she left. I waited for hours on her cousins' arrival before taking my sunbath, but they never came. When was 9 am I took off my clothing and laid back on the lounge chair on the terrace. I despised being without a bra because my heavy breasts ached a lot, nonetheless, I desired a thorough tan. Within minutes I was asleep.

A few hours later, I was aroused by a glorious sensation all over my body. Was I dreaming? It felt so good. "Mmmm, that feels wonderful. Give me more, don't stop."

I was aware of my legs being spread and pressure on my pussy as my cunt was being devoured. My hips circled as I drove onto my tormentor's mouth. My nipples were licked then sucked as small bites were then deposited on my breasts. "Fuck. I like that, harder. Bite my nipples harder, please." I heard two different chuckles and gradually, I regained focus.

As I opened my eyes I came into contact with two pairs of beautiful eyes. One pair was as blue as the sunny sky, while the other was as gray as the stormy weather. They both were staring at me intently and smiling deviously, as I came out of my groggy state. I was confused at first, then horrified. I forgot about my nakedness and stood in terror.

"Who are you, and how did you two get into my apartment? Get out now before I call the police."

Smirking, one of them licked their lips before disclosing, "You might want to put on clothes before making that call, gorgeous."

"Or, you can stay just as you are. Your choice, however, it'll be such a shame to hide such a beautiful body from us," whispered the other, as they licked their lips and strolled towards me.

That's when I recalled my condition, "Fuck me," I mumbled quietly.

"Poor selection of words my dear," Blue Eyes whispered before they came nearer to me and declared, "Ce sera Notre Plaisir ma Cherie." (It'll be our pleasure, my dear.)

Mmm. The pit of my stomach fluttered, and my pussy thumped in wanton craving as I took a few steps backward.

"What's your name?" Gray Eyes inquired.

When I remained reserved he declared, "I will not ask you again beautiful."

"Adaline," I muttered terrified, as Blue Eyes circled my body. Halting behind me, he placed his hands on my hips and gently leaned in and kissed my neck.

Shudders shot through my body as he sucked on my skin. As I moaned with satisfaction, he wrapped his arms around my stomach and deepened the sucking on my neck. What was happening right now? Was I still dreaming? And why was I enjoying their touch so much?

"Beautiful name for a beautiful woman. Tell us something Adaline, how does your pussy feel right now?" Gray Eyes inquired.

"What?" I murmured stupidly at him.

"I'm not going to repeat myself for you little one. Answer the question."

As if in a daze, I took my right hand and touched my pussy opening. I drew in my breath when I realized that I was soaked, and swollen. My clit was throbbing, and desire shot through my body from my touch.

Gaping at Gray Eyes, I uttered, "I'm drenched. How?"

Ignoring my question, he went on to interrogate, "And how do your nipples feel?"

Bending my head, I glanced down and noticed my now erected and red nipples. And there were a few love bites on both of my breasts. Why didn't I feel when this was happening.

Lifting my head, I opened my mouth to speak, just as Blue Eyes whispered, "Taste yourself, Adaline."

I watched as Gray Eyes lowered his head to mine. I felt him lick my lips, and I did nothing to stop him. He growled in frustration when I didn't give him entrance quickly enough. So Blue Eyes bit my nape for me to obey.

Groaning, I threw my head back onto his chest and slightly opened my mouth like a bitch in heat. His tongue darted out to tease my lower lip in a light touch as if to test my resistance. When he got none, he slowly slipped his tongue into my mouth, as Blue Eyes moved his hands from around my stomach to my pussy, where he began playing with my clit. What are they doing to me? My body was on fire. Was I in heat?

My legs began to quiver as he made circles with his fingers on my clit. Moaning into his mouth, Blue Eyes lifted his head and asked, "Now tell us, Adaline, how does your pussy taste?" I saw Gray Eyes unbuckle his belt and announced, "Bend her over."

Blue Eyes also unbuckled his belt before bending me over and slamming his cock into my pussy.

"Argghh."

"Open your mouth, Adaline." As I was hammered from behind, I opened my mouth and took him in, choking in the process. Our intercourse went on for about twenty minutes as they took turns on me. "I'm cumming and I'm not pulling out," Blue Eyes stated.

"So am I. Swallow every drop Adaline, be the cumslut that you were born to be," Gray Eyes demanded with emotion as they both emptied their cum in my pussy and down my throat. When they were through, I stumbled away from them and quickly put on my robe in haste, then muttered, "Get out!"

As they adjusted their clothing, Blue Eyes expressed in confusion, "Really?"

"Yes!"

"You enjoyed that fuck just as we did. Admit it!"

"I will not admit to no such thing," I denied with a hidden smile on my lips.

"Then tell us, how did your pussy taste when you were kissed? And why were you so wet?"

How can I admit to them that I enjoyed our liaison immensely? Before I could answer, the door opened and Jaime walked in with a few shopping bags. I sprinted to my room with the men's chuckle in the distance.

-----------

"Hurry up bitch, the Uber is outside," Jaime shouted as I closed my bedroom door and stepped out of the room.

Carlas_Dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Carlas_Dream

"Wow Adaline, you look so fucking hot. You are lucky that I don't swing on that side, because if I did, you wouldn't be able to walk straight for days. That pussy would be on my mouth," she confessed biting her lips.

"You're drooling Jai," I commented as I chuckled at her dazed stare. I wore a black long-sleeved net dress with slits that ran up to my hips. My thong was visible to the eyes as the neckline of the dress was plunged to my stomach, revealing a portion of my buxom breasts and my hickeys.

"But in all honesty, you do look beautiful Adaline."

I rolled my eyes at her, before saying thank you.

"Mmm, anyway, what did my cousins say to you today that had you fleeing to your room like a deer?"

I glimpsed at her in panic as I whispered, "Those two were your cousins?"

"Not by choice, but yes, those two are family," she announced proudly.

Shit. "It's not what they said, but what they did," I admitted, staring at her.

"Oh no, what did they do now?"

Just the thought of how my body had responded to them, had me tingling all over again.

Clearing my throat, I reasoned with her. "Let's go to the club, and I'd tell you what happened when we get back. Do we have a deal?"

She didn't seem satisfied by my answer, so she begged, "Are you sure that they didn't hurt you?"

I nodded my head in response. How was I supposed to admit to her that those men gave me a fuck to remember. And I didn't even know their names. She'd think that I was insane.

"Ok then, deal."

We shook on it and got our purses, as I left the salacious memory behind.

-------

When we got to the club, the place was already packed and vibrant.

Clenching my hand, Jaime walked us to the bartender and shouted over the music, "Give her whatever she wants," he nodded at her as she turned and kissed my cheek, then mumbled, "Try to have fun Ada, I'd be up there," as she turned and pointed to the office on the left.

"If you need me, you can come on over," nodding my head to let her know that I heard her over the music, as she smiled and then left.

Eight shots of vodka later, I felt the urge to dance. Sliding off the stool, I made my way into the crowd and began dancing. Just then, "Love in the club" by Usher began playing. Grinding and swaying my hips to the beat, I instantly felt that all too familiar tingle.

Before I could turn around, I smelt their perfume. Thus hearing his voice in my ear, "How did your pussy taste, Adaline? You never answered my question."

I spun around and came face to face with my assailants. Biting my lip I replied fearlessly, "Like a glass of water on a hot and cloudy day." Take that!

"Come," Blue Eyes indicated, as they both took my hands and lead me away from the crowd and into an office.

"Have a seat," Gray Eyes said.

Spotting a single seating chair in the corner, I moved to it and sat. Crossing my legs, I became aware of my exposed legs and breasts and chuckled.

"So you guys work here as well? What are your names, because I can't keep referring to both of you as Blue Eyes and Gray Eyes."

They stopped what they were doing and whirled to me. Blue Eyes interrogated, "Have you eaten anything today, because those drinks that we saw you consuming, should have your head reeling very soon, if not already."

"Do you want coffee, tea, or a burger?" Gray Eyes inquired.

Standing unhurriedly, I ran my hands down my thighs, then strolled towards them uttering with a sly grin, "I'd prefer your cocks in me, but that's neither here nor there. Nevertheless, I'm not responding to any of your questions until you answer mine."

"I'm Ace," Blue Eyes announced as I noticed the bulge forming in his pants. Then Gray Eyes acknowledged, "and I'm Luke. Yes, we both work here but are also the owners."

Again Ace circled me. But this time, Luke lowered himself to his knees, slipped his hands under my dress, and removed my thong. Just as before, I did nothing to stop them from doing it. What was wrong with me?

Luke offered my underwear to Ace as we both watched him take it, brought the material up to his nose, and breathed in my scent deeply, groaning in pleasure. When he was through, he gave it back to Luke and he did the same.

"Yes, I do believe that you were right, it does smell like a glass of water on a hot and cloudy day, very refreshing. And Adaline, we are very, very thirsty men," he announced, just as he placed my leg upon his shoulder and latched on to my pussy.

I cried out in pleasure, but Ace silenced me with his lips. Clutching my head to him, he pulled and sucked on my tongue, as Luke did the same to my clit. My hips moved back and forth all on their own. Groaning into Ace's mouth, I twisted my body and wrapped my hands around his head, bringing him closer to me thus heightening our kiss.

Suddenly, they both let go and stood in front of me. My head was spinning from the sensation and my legs were trembling.

"Souhaitez-Vous continues?" (Do you wish to continue.)

"On comprendrait si tu veux arrêter." (We would understand if you want to stop.)

Thank God my mother had taught me French as a child. What are they talking about stop? That's like expecting a car to start without gas. My decision was made. Staring at them, I whispered, "Don't stop, please, don't stop."

Smiling devilishly, they both strolled to me. Luke indicated with his finger for me to turn around, as Ace unzipped my dress. It fell to the floor and I stepped out of it.

Seizing my hand, Luke lead me over to the table and sat me down. I stared as they both undressed and gazed at my naked body. My breathing had escalated and I was anticipating their cocks.

When the men got to their briefs, they paused and peered at me, looking for resistance, but found none, because I was too preoccupied glaring at their dick print. "Take it off," I whispered to them in desire.

Stripping off their remaining piece of clothing, they stood naked before me, as I observed their sizes. "Mmm."

"You like?"

"I love."

Luke's penis was thick and long with veins, whilst Ace's was thick and short, with veins and a curve.

"Fuck," I groaned loudly and bit my lip.

I attempted to stride to them, but Ace stopped me. Luke changed position with me, as Ace commanded, "spread your legs for me, Adaline."

I did as told, and ended up with Luke's cock in my face. "Take it," he ordered, "take it all."

Opening my mouth I grasped his rigid cock and tried to take him all in but flunked. He was so big. So I circled my tongue along his cock head and sucked down until I couldn't breathe.

I felt Ace spread my butt cheeks and licked my butt hole. I was startled by the sensation, as he did it numerous times. "Mmm," was all I could muster as I groaned around Luke's tasty cock.

"Have you ever done anal sweet Adaline?" Ace inquired.

Working my throat muscles around Luke's cock, I gazing at him and winked before replying, "Yes," then groaned before resuming my feast.

I watched him close his eyes, gasp, then swallowed a couple of times.

"Come," Ace announced. When I took the cock out of my mouth, he spun me around, and kissed my forehead, as Luke caught his breathe and laid on the carpet. Clenching his cock in his hand, he requested, "Sit on your throne, Adaline."

Grinning joyfully, I squatted over him and slid down his cock, and sighed with contentment, "Holy Fuck!" He muttered as I saw the white in his eyes as he lost control.

I felt him stretch and fill up my pussy. He held on to my hips for a moment then began thrusting so sensually that I reached up to hold my breasts and began playing with my erected nipples.

Tossing my head back, Luke tapped his cock on my lips as I opened my mouth in response, "wrapped those beautiful lips around my cock Adaline," he uttered.

Opening my mouth to accommodate his size, I sucked on him until spit ran from the corners of my lips. "Fuck, that feels good baby. Lick its length and play with my balls."

When he couldn't take it anymore he removed his cock from my mouth and got down onto his knees as he began rubbing his glorious meat along my butt hole, just before he slowly entered me. Fuck! It stung. When his cock head was in, he waited for a moment before they began moving in sync within me.

My body stretched from their onslaught. "Jesus, this feels amazing."

"Your ass is so tight Adaline. Am I hurting you?"

"No, fuck me, Luke."

"As you wish. Ace, give the lady what she desires." With a smirk from Ace, they both began plowing into me savagely. The feeling that I got, had me crying out. I felt my eyes tear up from the rapture. Ace brought his hands to my breasts and began flicking my nipples as Luke began placing kisses along my ear and neck. I moved my body with theirs until I got dizzy from the fulfillment.

"I'm cumming guys," I confessed to them in tears.

"Nous aussi, pouvons-nous le mettre ici?" (So are we, can we put it here?)

"Oui," (yes) I screamed. Thank God the music was booming as it masked our cacophony.

Their pace became more fierce, as they began thrusting into me without mercy. Ace pulled me forward and latched onto my breast, as Luke laced his hand around my neck, I was about to erupt from this flood of emotions that I was receiving from these brothers.

"Fuck, take our cocks slut. You know that you love being used. Don't you slut?" Ace asked as he slammed into my pussy without tenderness.

"Yes, use my body. Use me over and over again. Make me your slut."

"That's it you little slut," Luke whispered into my ear, "what's your name?"

"Slut," I whispered between breaths as he began squeezing on my throat.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You guys," admitted before shuddering on their cock.

"And don't you ever forget it, because we are never letting you go." They both bit me as I felt their cocks thump, signaling their finale.

Their cry of triumph was music to my ears.

When we all relaxed, they glanced at each other, and smirked, declaring, "Switch position brother."

Holy penis. I'm about to die and go to penis heaven.

---

I left their office hours later, filled and limping slightly.

It was six in the morning when Jaime and I got back home.

"Did you have a good time in the club Ada?" she inquired.

Gazing at her, I replied, "Oh you have no idea how much Jai."

Published 
Written by Kitten41
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments