Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Unicorn

"I'm a former escort trying to write a book about my experiences and hoping for feedback!"

33
20 Comments 20
4.1k Views 4.1k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"I'm a former escort (newly retired) trying to write a book about my 22 years in the Life. Would love input and feedback and advice anyone might have about trying to get a book of this nature published."

Unicorn: a common swinging term used in the community to refer to a single female interested in meeting other couples. Described as such due to the rarity of finding said females. By no means derogatory but quite the opposite, a rare treat.”

  • The Urban Dictionary

 

Well, rare in the amateur world maybe. Not so uncommon in the career of a professional courtesan. Being called up to join a couple was something that was presented to me fairly often, and, honestly, it was one of my very favorite assignments. Maxine, who owned and ran the Rites of Eros agency, put me forward for those jobs, knowing how I felt about being with a woman (almost always very positive), and knowing that I had gotten some really first-rate feedback, and, quite often, return engagements from the couples I’d previously serviced.

The circumstances for first-timers were almost always these: the woman in the couple had had little to no experience of sex with another woman, but the idea of an ffm (read that as “two bisexual women and a straight man”) threesome had entered the couple’s fantasy life. The woman most probably would have been content to keep it in the fantasy realm, but the man had become obsessed with the possibilities of actually seeing his wife or girlfriend engage in sex with another woman and himself getting to fuck two women at once (or whatever). And so he had been pressuring his partner to give in and actually make the fantasy a reality.

So here you had, on the appointed night, a guy who was way amped up and slathering with anticipation and excitement, and a woman who was nervous and very, very uncertain, filled with doubts and misgivings. This could be a very bad combination, actually. So I learned early on to insist on a conversation with the guy (or whichever had made the initial contact, but I can only think of two or three instances where that was the woman, and in those cases, no pre-conversation was needed), ideally in person, but, failing that, at least on the phone. I would always be pretty frank with the guy, and I’m pretty sure I came off as sort of bossy and alpha, or perhaps even as a dom. All but a few idiotic, insensitive louts heeded what I had to say.

“Okay, buddy,” I used to start off, “this could be as wonderful as you imagine it could be and may lead to a whole new life for both of you, but this first time it’s really, really important that you do everything I tell you to and follow my lead.

“The first half-hour is critical, and it all has to be about your lady. The worst thing you can do is ignore her for even half a second, or put any attention at all on me. If you give her cause to have even a tinge of jealousy because you’re wanting to get your hands on me, the night will be ruined and your marriage might even be in trouble. Your job is to whisper in her ear how beautiful she is, and sexy, and how turned on you are by her, and just let me do what I do, which will be, at first, all directed at her. Don’t worry, you’ll get your shot at me, but in the beginning, your job is to absolutely help me worship your wife.”

And I’d add a whole lot more details along those lines. The smart ones, as I say, paid close attention.

Forest and Martina were an extremely attractive couple from San Jose, who were very successful in some capacity in Silicon Valley, about thirty years old. He was tall and lean with a magnificent mane of very long hair (which I like on a man). She had the kind of body I love, tall, thin-waisted, with a big breast and ass. I’m not sure how Forest had heard about Rites of Eros, which was based 400 miles south of where they lived, but they had, and I was glad of it.

And gladder yet when I found they’d bought me a first-class ticket from LAX to San Francisco (kind of silly for a forty-minute plane ride, but a nice gesture anyway). And gladder still when I learned they had taken a suite at the famous Drake Hotel just off Union Square. I found an elegant black Town Car waiting for me at the airport, and a driver with my name on a card on it.

I met Forest and Martina in the lovely bar. Happy Hour. Happy indeed, let us hope. But initially nervous hour for Martina. I was very happy to see her getting a dry martini on board. I didn’t want anybody drunk, but a little bit in the bag would be a great help. We chatted about many things, but dodging the topic of what we were all there for. I got Martina talking about all sorts of things, and I hung on every word. I could see that Forest was excited and eager, but he followed my instructions and listened intently to everything Martina had to say about organic groceries and electric cars as if those were the most scintillating topics he’d ever heard of. Eventually, Martina volunteered, rather out of the blue, that she had never had sex with a woman. The closest she’d come had been when she was sixteen, and she and her girlfriend had practiced making out with each other. Pretty innocent stuff really.

As we were finishing our second drinks, I decided the time had come. I leaned in close to Martina and whispered in her ear (so that Forest couldn’t hear, establishing some secret comradery between her and me) that I found her incredibly attractive and that I would be so honored if she would allow me to give her a back rub. And then I kissed her lightly on the lips.

Their suite was magnificent. They’d laid in some champagne and I was glad to see that Forest had followed my instruction to get a dozen long-stemmed red roses placed beside the bed. Martina’s nervousness was showing big time as was Forest’s excitement. “Do we all undress?” asked Martina.

“Not yet,” I said. “I just need your dress off. Please allow me.” I pulled her dress off over her head. She was wearing beautiful sexy lacy underwear, as I’d known she would. I led her to the gigantic bed and laid her down on her tummy. As I’d told him to do, Forest, still clothed, stretched out beside her. She turned her head to face him. He gazed faithfully into her eyes, smiling gently as I straddled Martina’s magnificent bottom, and began slowly kneading the muscles of her shoulders and upper back. She gave a small sigh as I unhooked her bra. I didn’t take that as a bad sign at all.

As I continued to massage Martina’s back, Forest leaned in close to her and began to kiss her, just as I’d instructed him. She kissed him back eagerly, and they lay there, making out passionately. I could see the hard-on raging in his pants and I could feel her arousal starting to overcome her nervousness. I had slid down to straddle her legs as my hands worked down to her lower back and that beautiful, round bottom of hers. (I should say that I have never minded having small breasts, and few of my customers have minded either, but I have always been jealous of women with voluptuous asses, my own being kind of small and boyish and not at all the kind that turns me on.)

By now, my massaging had gone to something more like tickling and light stroking with the tips of my fingers and my fingernails. Martina was squirming slightly as she continued to make out with Forest. My wicked scheme was working beautifully. I wasn’t surprised when Martina obligingly lifted her hips to allow me to slide her panties down her ass and all the way off. I gently opened her legs. I could tell even from behind that she was entirely waxed and smooth. And wet.

I began a technique on her that I learned from my Chinese masseuse friend, Fang Xia. She gives excellent massages, real ones, but she also offers handjob “happy endings” for her male customers. It’s this soft-touch tickling around the ass crack, the inside of the thighs, teasing but not quite touching the anus or the genitals. But I got close enough to Martina’s that I could tell she was indeed very wet. That was my cue to climb off her and strip off my own clothes. I saw Forest pull his attention away from his wife for a moment to look at my body. But that was okay, we were moving to the next phase I had instructed him about. Now it was his turn to sit back and watch…

Watch as I rolled Martina over onto her back. She drew in her shoulders so I could pull her bra away. Her breasts were two perfect round globes. She had erect, taut, dark nipples. I again straddled her hips and bent down to kiss her. She latched onto me passionately with her lips, our tongues playing with each other’s, feasting hungrily. I loved that I was her first female lover, and I could feel my own excitement growing, knowing that this was an event in her life she would always remember. I was confident I could make it a really good one.

Forest, dutifully was keeping his distance. He had taken off his clothes and had pulled a chair up close to the bed. He watched hungrily as I seduced his wife right in front of him, stroking his very erect cock. At times, he had to take his hand off it, and I could see he was struggling not to cum.

Still kissing Martina, I took her hand and placed it on one of my breasts. She gave a small moan, and I knew I had her. Touching another woman’s body is very different from touching one’s own, and, again, I knew she was experiencing new sensations, and she was responding to them very, very well. I stopped kissing her then and lifted myself up to put one of my nipples to her lips. She latched on like a hungry baby and sucked. At the same time, I slipped my leg between hers. I felt her clamp onto that and grind against it with her now very wet pussy. She moaned out loud, now completely caught up and drunk with lust. (Forest, I noticed, had to stop touching himself altogether, and was now just watching in wonder the thing his wife was becoming right before his eyes.)

Wife_Alone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wife_Alone

I began to lick my way down Martina’s body, lapping gently at the hollow of her clavicle, teasing her breasts, slowly circling in to land on her nipples. Then I moved down her belly. She was ready for another new experience, and her legs were open wide for me. Her scent filled the air. I licked in the hollows where her thighs met her torso, I tickled the outside of her labia, her perineum, avoiding her clit until I could feel every fiber of her being begging for it. When I finally went there, it set off a massive, shuddering orgasm that rocked her to her core. I have known some men who are very good at cunnilingus, but never met one who is as good as a woman who knows what she’s doing.

I held her in my arms and kissed her gently until she stopped shaking. She ran her hands over my body, exploring, but a little reserved. I didn’t want her to feel pressured to do anything she wasn’t ready for. “Come here, Forest,” I said softly, “I’ve made your wife ready for you now.”

He didn’t need to be told twice. Martina opened her legs again, and Forest was between them in a second. I reached in and guided his hard cock to the gates of her pussy, and was gratified at hearing both of their moans as he entered her. She seemed to enjoy making out with me as Forest fucked her, and that was very nice. He was still focusing his energy on her, but I allowed his hand to go all over my body, to my breasts, to my pussy. His fingers felt rough and clumsy on my clit, and I found myself wishing they were Martina’s.

I took charge of their copulating, and had them fuck in a few different positions… but I was leading up to the one that I very much wanted Martina to have. And it was this: I had Forest lie on his back. Then I had Martina, face-up, slide her ass down onto his belly. I took his cock and guided him inside her. And then, her treat. I had her lie back on him, and as he fucked her from behind, I went down on her. This is an extraordinary sex act that people who only couple with one other person can never experience, and I feel sorry for them. It doesn’t matter too much which gender the person giving the oral is, but it is an extraordinary sensation to have a living penis in your vagina and another set of lips on your clitoris. It can be nice for the guy as well, as the oralist’s tongue can certainly connect with his shaft and balls, but the real treat is for the lady.

Martina came again very quickly and noisily.

I finally decided that Forest had been a good boy long enough. I placed him on his back, and drew Martina down so the two of us were at his cock. It is another amazing feat of a threesome (so I’m told) to have two sets of tongues and lips on your penis at the same time. He moaned happily as his wife and I licked him together, and passed him back and forth to our mouths, frequently stopping that to give each other big sloppy kisses.

He was rock hard, his balls too. I was pretty sure he wouldn’t be able to hold it much longer. He was young enough that I knew he would probably come back to life after a short break, but the fact is I wanted another round with Martina to myself. I arranged her next to him. I wanted them making out again, I wanted him looking into her eyes as I fucked him and he came inside me. I had prepped him for that too. They made out passionately as I rolled a condom onto his cock and slowly impaled myself on it. He had a nice cock, and it felt good, but, just as I’d thought, it was only a matter of a few moments before I heard and felt him cum. Good trooper that he was he looked Martina in the eye as he did it. I was gratified to see that she was very turned on by that.

We lay around naked and drank some champagne then. They both declared how very happy they were. I was too. But very soon, exactly as I’d hoped, Martina crawled over to me, wanting more.

Her second Lesbian experience was much more languid. It was also much more about her exploring my body. It was sweet and gentle, and her girlish curiosity was genuine, and a huge turn on to me. When her eager fingers found my pussy, she took her time, touching softly and tentatively, learning my body. I was very wet, and she put her fingers inside me. I took her hand and I placed it to her own lips. She licked and sucked her wet fingers eagerly, her first taste of another woman’s juices. “I want to go down on you,” she whispered.

I hadn’t been sure if she’d want to go that far or not. Lots of women, in their first lesbian experience, don’t want to do that, it’s just too extreme and 100% lesbian. But Martina really wanted to.

She lapped at me, getting bolder almost immediately, charmingly forthcoming, wondering and asking if this felt good… or did that feel better? A very caring and attentive lover. As I lay back feeling her tongue on and in me, I was thinking about the nervous, shy woman she had been with her clothes on in the bar a few hours ago and was now a bold explorer with her mouth having full congress with my sex. Her ministrations weren’t expert yet, but the combination of my thoughts and the actions she was performing brought forth a glorious orgasm. Many times, I’ve felt it to be the most prudent to fake an orgasm, but I promise you, this time I didn’t have to.

As I suspected, Forest (whom I’d quite forgotten during this last bout with Martina) came back to life, and in the vigor of his youth, came back as potent as hard as before. I remember less of the details of what happened in the next few hours, but there were all sorts of variations on the themes I had introduced them to earlier. All fucked out, they finally left me to go to their own home down in San Jose. I was a little surprised at that since it’s a bit of a drive and I had assumed I’d be sleeping with them as well. Surprised, but happy, because after they left, I loved to be on my own to sleep in that luxurious bed in that beautiful room. Hard to find a dry spot on it, though.

Forest left me with an extremely handsome payday for that night’s work.

I was to see this couple maybe four or five more times in my career. They were some of my favorites, and I developed very warm feelings for both of them. One thing they never departed from, though, was the practice of passionately kissing while I was down below doing something to one or both of them. On one memorable occasion, they decided they wanted to be photographed with me, an erotic photoshoot, just for themselves. As it happened, my good friend, David Golden, is an internationally celebrated photographer specializing in erotic portraits, so I had Forest hire him to come shoot our lovemaking. There is a photo he caught of me early on with Forest and Martina. We’re all still dressed, but Forest and Martina are passionately kissing right behind me, and I’m staring into David’s camera lens with a very ambiguous, rather melancholic look on my face. And I think he captured something true then – I knew that with these two (as with all of the couples I had ever been with), I was the hired help, and not part of the love bond they had between each other. That was okay. They paid me a lot of money, and it was always a genuine turn-on… Though never as much as that first time.

There’s a funny story about one threesome of mine in Los Angeles that I should tell you. A cautionary tale, perhaps! A film producer whose name I have forgotten hired me as a birthday present for his girlfriend, a young woman named Kris. Like Martina and many of the others, she had never been with a woman. And, like Martina, she was very nervous and uncertain in the beginning. I pretty much went through the routine I’ve just described, but a very strange thing happened when I placed her hand on my left tit. To the consternation of the boyfriend and myself, the young lady burst into tears. I couldn’t imagine where I’d gone wrong! What the hell had just happened?

But it turned out to be tears of joy, and release of some kind. “Breasts are nice,” she sobbed. And we proceeded – she very enthusiastically – from there.

Now here’s the punchline: that experience spoiled and turned her entirely. She went from being a nice straight girl to a card-carrying full-time lesbian on the spot, ditching the producer and every other man in her life. She doesn’t have anything to do with men anymore. At all. I know this because Kris, some years later, became a friend of mine, and I see her often at a lesbian bar where she’s something of a regular.

I took her conversion as a compliment, as anyone would. Sometimes, since my retirement, I even take her home and have sex with her. And I don’t charge her a dime.

So, for you gentlemen out there… be careful what you wish for.

 

 

Published 
Written by serryn7
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments