Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Trip To Los Angeles

"It was a great trip"

16
6 Comments 6
5.3k Views 5.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words

In today’s world with the COVID travel restrictions, most business travel was suspended. Technology tools such as Zoom and other similar sites had become the norm. After no travel for several months, I was somewhat excited for a West Coast trip to Los Angeles and with a little luck could close a multi-million-dollar contract.

The new regulations now in place made it more difficult and time-consuming. Temperature checks, physical distance, and those damn masks changed the dynamic of a trip. I managed to get through the Savannah airport and seated on the first leg. The flight was not crowded, and I had an entire row to myself. Changing planes in Atlanta was also quite different for the same reasons.

Because of the long flight to LA, I secured an upgrade to First Class. I boarded early and it appeared I would again have an entire row. But just before the door closed, a flustered and out of breath lady entered the plane and had the window seat next to me. I stood and helped her with her luggage and gave her room to get to her seat. She thanked me and explained how her first flight was delayed and she did the dash through the airport to get on the connecting flight. The flight attendant brought her some water and she quickly guzzled it down and quickly put her mask back on.

During her run down the aisle, I had noticed she was petite, probably 5’2”, early fifties, shoulder-length dark hair. She wore a black jacket, thin white top and jeans. She wore open-toed high-heeled shoes. Her nails were red and very well-manicured.

Once we were in the air, we began with some small talk. I learned she was from Atlanta, had been a top realtor in the city, and was going to LA for a luxury real estate training session. As we talked more, I learned she was recently separated and in the beginning stages of a divorce and needed this trip to get away for a few days. I had been through the same circumstances two years prior so I could associate with her issues.

An hour into the flight, breakfast was served and for the first time, we were able to take our masks down. She had an incredible smile and an infectious laugh. Between breakfast, reading, and a short nap or two, we talked for most of the flight.

After the plane landed, we said our good-byes.

I got my luggage and proceeded to the bus for a rental car, got the car, and drove to the nearby Marriott. I went into the check-in counter and there was the lady from the plane checking in also. We once again exchanged pleasantries and laughed about fate putting us together. She told me she was meeting another realtor from Los Angeles in the hotel for dinner at 7:00 pm and invited me to join them. I had no plans, so I agreed to meet them.

I went downstairs, entered the restaurant, and saw my friend sitting at a table with her back to the door. I joined her and I embarrassingly said, “We don’t even know each other’s name, I am Robert.”

She smiled, “Denise. And my friend’s name is Amy.”

While we waited, I had the best look at Denise so far. She was a beautiful lady and it was obvious she had taken care of herself. Her dark hair fell across her shoulders; she had beautiful expressive brown eyes. Her smile was expressive. She had freshened her makeup; however, she had a natural beauty without it. Her light red lipstick looked stunning on her. She still wore the thin white shirt and jeans but no jacket. She was petite and her breasts were small, probably 34B, but they fit perfectly in her top. I wondered how her husband had let her get away.

Denise had a margarita and it was half empty. I ordered a bourbon and coke and waited for it. While we talked, Amy arrived. She and Denise hugged and greeted each another and I was introduced to Amy. She responded, “I have already heard all about you. Sounds like you two had quite a conversation on the plane.” I smiled but was not sure how to respond to that.

Amy appeared to be in her early fifties also. But her appearance was much different than Denise. She was much taller, probably 5’7” and a larger build. Her breasts had to be 38D and they stretched the fabric of the solid black sweater she was wearing. She also wore jeans but had on boots. The two of them had met several years ago at a realtor meeting in Las Vegas. They remained friends over the years. Amy had been divorced for six months. She worked in an exclusive area of Brentwood and Beverly Hills. Amy ordered straight bourbon.

After a couple of drinks and conversation, we ordered dinner. As soon as we ordered, Denise excused herself to go to the ladies' room. Amy immediately said, “Denise really enjoyed talking to you on the plane. She texted me as soon as the plane landed. Her separation has been hard, and I am not sure she has talked to a man since then. She said you were a great listener.”

“I enjoyed it too, but we didn’t get into personal issues, it was just normal talk.”

“That is ok, you were a listening ear and a friendly face. She liked it, and here she comes back.”

Most of dinner was talk about real estate deals, crazy clients, the money that was made in real estate every year, and other similar topics. We also discussed the contract I was negotiating. With three marketing people at the same table, there was no shortage of talk.

We finished dinner and it was obvious the restaurant staff wanted to close. The bar was still closed because of COVID but none of us was ready to call it a night. Denise suggested we go to her room for some more drinks and conversation. There was no place in the hotel to get drinks but there was a liquor store a couple of blocks away. I volunteered to go to the store while Amy and Denise went upstairs.

Denise gave me a key to her room and told me to come up as soon as I got back. “Hurry,” she whispered.

I quickly drove to the store and returned with tequila, bourbon, and mixers. I slid the key into the door and could hear Denise and Amy laughing almost uncontrollable laughter. Denise was lying on her back on the bed and Amy was in a big chair. “What is so funny?”

They both answered almost simultaneously, “We are trash talking about sex.”

Denise got up and poured us all another drink. I sat on the sofa in the room and Denise sat next to me. Amy was just to the right of us, but we could all see each other and talk. And as expected the more we drank the more the conversation turned to spicier topics.

Amy livened things up when she challenged everyone to tell when they last had sex and to rate it on a scale of one to ten. She went first. “Four months ago, and it was a one or worse.” That broke the ice and we were all laughing. Both Denise and I asked for more details but Amy would not budge.

I was next, “Three months, and it was a three.”

And then came Denise: “Over six months ago and it was so long ago I can’t remember how good it was, but it was the last time with my husband.” As she said that she leaned over on my shoulder and began gently crying. I put my arm around her and stroked her hair understanding how she felt. Amy comforted her also knowing we had all been there at one point.

Amy stood up and moved to the edge of the bed to comfort Denise. As she hugged her, I saw her hand brush against Denise’s breast. Denise stiffened at the touch and let out an exceptionally soft moan. Her face was on my shoulder, so it may have been quiet enough that Amy had not heard. I glanced at Amy and she gave a big smile. And she then took her hand and caressed Denise’s breast again. There was a noticeable shift in Denise as she cuddled closer to me.

I was not sure if Denise thought it was Amy or me caressing her breast, but it was clear she was enjoying it. Amy motioned for me to touch Denise’s other breast, so I gently caressed her. An unmistakable moan came from her, and it was clear she was enjoying it. Both Amy and I continued, and Denise’s hand dropped to my leg. I briefly moved my hand from Denise and placed it on Amy’s breast.

anita_asgardrian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
anita_asgardrian

The feel was totally different. Denise was small, petite, and soft. Amy was large and extremely firm. By now Denise was slowly but gently stroking my cock, which until this point had not been aroused. That was changing quickly.

She leaned off my shoulder and her eyes locked into mine. I then leaned down and kissed her very slowly and gently. Amy had moved her hand under Denise’s shirt and continued to caress her breast. All three of us explored each other for a few minutes before we paused and took a deep breath. Denise said something about needing another drink, and headed to the wet bar to mix herself another. When she left, Amy took her hand and placed it on my cock which had now grown to full length. I reached under her shirt and felt both of her breasts. Denise returned with fresh drinks for all of us.

When she returned Amy stood up, wrapped her arms around Denise, and they met in a passionate kiss. Their hands explored each other. I was so mesmerized that I could not do anything but watch for a few seconds. After what seemed an eternity I stood also and moved behind Denise. I pulled her shirt up, and managed to get them to break their kiss long enough to remove it. I unhooked her bra and watched it fall forward into the floor. I put both of my hands on her breasts from behind as Amy kissed her again. Denise leaned back into me and slowly ground her hips into my erection.

Amy stepped back and pulled her top over her head revealing her near-perfect breasts. She quickly unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. I dropped down to my knees and unbuttoned Denise’s jeans while Amy started sucking on her breasts. I unzipped her jeans and gently pulled them down. I took her shoes off and pulled the jeans completely off. She still had on a navy thong, and I immediately reached back up to it. As I touched it, I could feel she was completely soaked. She stepped out of her thong, and I realized what a perfect petite lady she was. Her pussy was neatly trimmed.

While I was on my knees, I turned to Amy. I removed her boots first and then unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. As I pulled them down, I saw she was not wearing panties and she had a shaved pussy. You could see the moisture on her swollen pussy lips. Her body was so different than Denise’s, larger and more muscular but incredibly beautiful.

I reached up and gave Amy’s pussy a quick lick, teasing her a little. I turned, did the same to Denise, and she moaned loudly. She put her hands on the back of my head and pushed me in. Not only did they look different, but their tastes were much different. Amy was musky, and her aroma was much like sex. Denise had an extremely sweet aroma and a very light taste.

As I stood, Amy pushed me backward onto the bed. Both ladies took my clothes off. As my shirt was removed, Amy nibbled on my nipples. Denise removed my shoes, pants, and underwear, and took my cock into both hands. I laid on my back, as Amy and Denise both explored my body with their hands and mouth.

Amy once again kissed Denise. This was incredible sexy,  and I moved back to watch. Denise still had her hand on my cock, and her grip relaxed and tightened in rhythm with her kisses with Amy. I shifted so that I could have access to Denise’s pussy, and I entered her with one finger. She was wet and tight, and I wondered if my cock would fit inside of her. Then I felt Amy’s hand reach for Denise’s pussy, We both fingered her while Amy was still kissing her. I continued to increase the speed of my finger and inserted a second while Amy concentrated on Denise’s clit. Denise was moaning and squirming almost uncontrollably, and she reached her first orgasm of the night. The love juice poured out of her.

As soon as she reached her orgasm, Amy immediately moved and put her face in Denise’s pussy. Amy was on her knees with her ass turned toward the end of the bed.  Denise was on her back. As soon as Amy’s ass went into the air, I slipped my finger into her. But she needed more than one finger, it took four to fill her up. From the sounds, Denise seemed to be in a constant orgasm. Amy was thrusting hard back into my fingers.

Amy finally stopped licking Denise’s pussy and turned to me. She leaned over close and whispered into my ear, “Fuck her and do it right. She needs a hard cock.” I immediately plunged my cock into Denise’s soaked pussy. She was incredibly tight and wet. She locked her arms and legs around me. She had a huge amount of pent-up sexual energy and was being satisfied tonight.

Amy became the cheerleader encouraging us to keep going. She put her head near our embrace and sounded, “Fuck her Robert. Slam your hard cock into Denise. She needs for you to fill her up.”

Denise hit multiple orgasms while I fucked her. Denise had released her hold around my neck.  She ran her fingers down my shoulders and back. Her nails dug in, but the feel was a turn-on.

Amy continued her instructions, “Harder, harder, give it to her harder.” She repositioned herself behind me.  She wrapped her hands around my waist.  She pushed me in and pulled me back on every thrust. Denise’s juices were running down her legs.  My cock, balls, and legs were soaked. I continued until I could not hold back any longer, and I filled Denise with wave after wave of cum. She screamed and moaned as I hit the spot and my warm, sticky cum filled her wet pussy. Her arms and legs gripped me like she would never let go. We fell into each other’s arms with a feeling of complete satisfaction and exhaustion.

I understood by now that Amy was the aggressor and wanted to be in control and she soon verified that. “Both of you better get over here and take care of me.”

Both Denise and I burst out with laughter, but we knew she meant it. Denise moved her face to concentrate on Amy’s pussy. I positioned myself to suck her nipples and breasts, but she grabbed my now deflated cock and put it in her mouth. This girl had experience and she sucked me back to life quickly. I could hear her moaning as Denise licked and sucked her pussy. I continued to suck her breasts and lightly bit her nipples. She took one hand and kept Denise’s mouth on her pussy. Her other hand stroked my cock and balls. Amy orgasmed at least twice and in her usual manner stated, “I need fucked with a hard dick”.

She rolled over on her stomach, raised up on her knees, and moved toward the end of the bed. In one motion I buried my cock into her from behind. She felt so much different than Denise. She was not as tight, but her pussy contracted and sucked me inside of her. Denise rubbed her hands down my back and gently squeezed my balls and whispered in my ear, “I want more of you later”. She moved to the front of Amy and laid on her back putting her pussy near Amy’s face. Amy began licking Denise’s pussy, tasting her juices and my cum together. She moaned as she licked Denise and I pounded her pussy from behind. I grabbed her waist and pulled her toward me with every thrust.

The room reeked of sex and the sounds were animalistic. We were all getting our sexual releases. As Amy neared another orgasm, I reached the point of no return and I emptied my second load of cum, this time in Amy. As I came, her pussy gripped my cock tighter.  She squeezed me, and she screamed in ecstasy. She continued to grasp my cock after we finished and held it in place for several seconds. I pulled out and cum flowed out of her and onto the bed.

We all collapsed on the bed for a few minutes, arms and legs intertwined. Denise laid her head on my chest and shoulder and grasped my arm with her hand. We fell sleep in that position and did not hear Amy get up. Shortly after I heard Amy say, “Sleep well Lovebirds. See you in the morning.” She left and we heard the door close behind her.

I looked in Denise’s eyes and said, “I should go to my room.”

She grasped me tighter. “Please don’t. Stay here.”

With that, we both fell asleep in each other’s arms knowing this was only a beginning.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by letsgonow69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments