Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Promise

"My wife sets me up to have sex with her best friend."

40
23 Comments 23
14.4k Views 14.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
The Promise

On a recent trip down South I promised my wife, Jay, I would call in on her best friend and say hello. Jill and Jay had always been close and often kept in contact by phone. Apart from the usual friendly banter, teasing and odd joking around between Jill and I when we lived in the same area, nothing ever happened between us. Although, on occasion I got the feeling that my wife, Jay seemed to be encouraging her. That is until the day I called in to say hello and pass on a message from Jay which was to ask her how her bum was for love bites and to offer to give her some if she didn't have any.

At the time my wife said this to me I just laughed and said, "Okay, I'll tell her but you know how she is with me. She just might take me up on it."

Jay just smiled and shrugged and said, “Well, if she does, she does.”

There was something in that smile as she waved me off.

The day I stopped by to see her, Jill wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big hug and said how much she had missed me. I told her that Jay and I had missed her and asked when she was coming up to visit us. She promised she would do so, soon.

Jill made us some coffee and as she came out of the kitchen she handed me a drink and sat down beside me on the sofa. That’s when I passed on Jay's comments to her.

She laughed and said, "Not much chance of that lately unless you want to give me some."

I looked at her and said, "If I thought for one minute you were serious I would be only too happy to oblige."

She smiled and leaning towards me said, "What makes you think I'm not serious?"

I was a little surprised at her boldness so I just replied with, “Now you’re just teasing me.”

When she responded with, “Am I”, looking straight into my eyes I began to wonder just how serious.

That look was definitely an invite, and remembering Jay’s smile and comment as I left, I leaned forward and kissed her full on the lips. Her response told me that she certainly was serious as she probed my mouth with her tongue and pressed forward against me.

Jill leaned back into the sofa as we kissed, her skirt moving up her thighs and her legs moving slightly apart. She parted her legs further as I slid my hand down over her breasts towards the hem of her skirt. Her hips rose to meet my hand as I slipped it past her bare thighs to the flimsy white material covering her pussy.

She gasped as I pulled her knickers to the side and slipped a couple of fingers under the lacy material. I was amazed at how wet she already was and very pleasantly surprised to discover that her pussy was completely hairless. She spread her legs wider as I inserted my fingers into her hot, smooth and very wet pussy and started working them in and out, causing her to moan with pleasure.

Her skirt was now up around her waist as she slid forward to the edge of the sofa to allow me to pull her knickers down to her knees. The sight of her shaven pussy had me feeling so horny as she raised her hips to meet me whilst I finger fucked her. Suddenly she grabbed my hand, forcing my fingers hard into her pussy as she came, soaking my hand with her love juice.

Before I could say anything Jill stood up and said, "Come with me, there's something I promised to do for someone."

I was a bit puzzled to say the least as I followed her upstairs to her bedroom. I had a good idea that we weren't finished as halfway up the stairs she stopped and bent over with her legs apart, treating me to the sight of her gorgeous round arse and deliciously shaven pussy.

Taking her knickers off completely, she threw them at me and I could not resist stepping up to her and kissing each buttock before licking along her smooth honey pot right up the crack of her arse. Jill pulled away from me and continued up the stairs and into her bedroom.

As I followed her into the room, she sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me towards her, undoing my shirt and pulling it off. She then unfastened my trousers and pushed them to the floor along with my boxers. Her face was now level with my cock and I couldn't help but groan with pleasure as she teasingly licked along its length from the tip to my balls and back to the tip before slowly sliding it deep into her mouth.

Her next move surprised me. She stood up, kissed me and said, "I mustn't forget my promise."

I was intrigued and asked, "What promise and to who?"

What Jill then told me I could not begin to believe.

BeautifulKollette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautifulKollette

Jill and my wife had been talking on the phone when Jay told Jill that I was going to be visiting the area. Jill told Jay that she hoped I would call round to see her because she missed her hugs and squeezes. She also said if I did, she was going to drag me upstairs and strip me naked as she had not had a good seeing to for ages. Jay told her that she could do so, as long as she promised to phone her and give her all the details.

Which is exactly what she did. Jill had also promised Jay that she would phone her whilst I was actually there and having sex with her. That was how I found myself naked on a bed with my face between my wife's best friends legs, licking at her hot, wet, shaven pussy whilst she explained to Jay exactly what I was doing to her.

I could hear Jill tell my wife, "I'm on my back with my legs wide apart and he is kissing my thighs. Now he is licking at my pussy and his fingers are holding me open. Now he is tongue fucking me. No one’s done this to me for what feels like an age. Oh I feel so horny right now."

I kissed her pussy lips and licked at her smooth mound as I worked my way back up her body to her tits. All the while she kept telling Jay exactly what I was doing. Whilst licking at Jill's nipples and sucking at her tits she put the phone on speaker and we could hear Jay telling us that she was sitting with her legs open. She had her hand in her knickers rubbing herself whilst listening to Jill tell her what was going on.

I turned Jill over onto her knees. With her backside sticking up in the air, I slowly kissed her lovely round buttocks. First one then the other, then I gave her a couple of love bites on each one. She moaned deeply into the phone as I kissed her swollen pussy lips then parted them with my tongue, licking the juices from her hot love tunnel. She held the phone to her pussy to let my wife hear me lapping at her sopping wet fanny. I could hear Jay's moans of pleasure coming from the receiver as she finger fucked herself.

Next, I positioned myself behind Jill on my knees and teased her pussy with my cock as I heard her tell Jay that I was going to fuck her from behind.

"I can feel his cock at my pussy," she told her. "Now I can feel him sliding it into me. It feels great. Listen to this."

Jill held the phone to her pussy so that Jay could hear my cock slide in and out of her wet pussy as I fucked her. The thought of my wife listening to me screwing her best friend almost had me coming there and then.

Jill had the phone at her mouth with her head on the pillow; moaning and gasping into the receiver as I grabbed hold of her hips and rammed my cock into her pussy harder and harder. I could feel myself building up to climax and I leaned over her back and grabbed hold of her tits, pulling her back towards me. Jill arched her back and pushed her arse into me as she told Jay that she was coming.

The phone receiver was left lying on the pillow next to Jill's mouth as she reached both her hands behind her to pull her arse cheeks apart saying, "Fuck me, fuck me. Fuck me harder, I'm coming, I'm coming."

Jill came and shouted loudly into the phone to make sure that my wife heard her. I came very soon after and I could hear Jill tell Jay that I had come inside her and that it felt fantastic.

I was still kneeling behind Jill with my cock buried deep inside her when she handed me the phone to speak to my wife. She asked me if I had enjoyed my visit with Jill and if the noises were anything to go by I definitely had. She then told me that she had made herself come with her fingers whilst listening to Jill and I. She said she couldn't wait until I came home so that I could do to her what I had just done with Jill.

I told her that I was going to bring Jill with me so that she could watch next time. She could also join us in a threesome. Jill eagerly nodded her agreement to this and I couldn't wait to get home to fulfill that promise.

It turns out that Jill and my wife used to talk to each other about this sort of thing often when they were together and even had a little session or two of lesbian sex. I only wish they had told me sooner. Maybe we would never have moved north.

Later the following month, Jay told me that we have a visitor coming for the weekend. She wouldn’t tell me who, but she did say that she had made a promise.

Published 
Written by Pegasus4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments