Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Mess - Part 9

"This was the best night yet."

13
3 Comments 3
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"I met Brittany due to an accident in the office. The brief meeting resulted in a sexual exploration which reached new heights in the latest part."

Amy immediately stopped licking her pussy and stood between Brittany and me. Brittany’s face indicated shock and confusion. Her eyes darted back and forth from Amy to me. After what seemed like an eternity, she looked at Amy and said, “Where did you learn to lick pussy, because that is the best I have ever had?” She took Amy’s face in her hands and they embraced in a deep and sensual kiss. I stood and watched and my cock became fully erect.

The ladies never broke their kiss as they moved toward the bed. Amy’s back was to the bed. When they got close, Brittany pushed her backward and she landed on top of Amy. She reached and unsnapped Amy’s bra, exposing her near perfect breasts and pert nipples. Then, the always dominant Brittany drove her tongue deep into Amy’s mouth.

I moved toward the bed and grabbed Brittany’s hair. I pulled her back from Amy with a firm yet gentle tug. “You don’t control me and you don’t control Amy. Unless you want to be back in the chair while I fuck Amy for the rest of the night, you better slow down.” She started to say something and I took her arms and moved her to the chair. Before she could protest, I moved to the bed and started sucking on Amy’s left breast. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Brittany start to get up and I yelled, “Sit down, now!” I returned my attention to Amy’s breasts and sucked and nibbled on them. I ran one hand down toward Amy’s pussy and gave it a gentle touch to see how wet it was. Soaked is the best word to describe it.

I turned back to Brittany and said, “Now do you want to play nice, or do you want to try to be Dom Bitch?”

“I am ready to play.” For a brief second, I saw a hint of humility from Brittany. I stood, took her by the hand, kissed her, and led her to the bed. This time she laid next to Amy and they embraced in another kiss, this time much more tender and sensual. Their hands began to explore each other, and Brittany touched Amy’s pussy for the first time. There was an audible gasp from Amy, as she relished Brittany’s touch.

I sat in the chair a few feet from the bed and watched two gorgeous ladies begin a sexual exploration. Their hands, kisses, and caresses were so soft and tender, and the site was an incredible turn-on. Amy was completely naked at this time, but Brittany’s bra was still on. I moved to the bed and unsnapped her bra, letting her breasts fall free. She turned on her back, and Amy began to kiss her right nipple. I was ready to join, so I began on her left breast. Brittany’s eyes were closed, her head thrown back, and she was in obvious pleasure. I was able to take my left hand and put a finger in Amy’s pussy, watching her enjoyment.

Amy was the first to say something. “Brittany, do you notice that our date is still fully dressed? I think we should change that.” And the attention shifted momentarily to me. Amy unbuttoned my shirt, with kisses on my neck and cheek and soft bites on my nipples. Brittany unhooked my belt and pants and pulled them off. Both ladies put a hand on my cock and began stroking and rubbing it.

I looked at Amy and said, “Since this is a paid date, I believe we should take care of Brittany first.”

“And what do you think she would like?” Amy replied.

“She likes for her pussy to be eaten and she likes to be fucked.”

“Maybe we can give her both of those at the same time,” Amy added. “But are we sure she is horny?”

“She is always horny. But I believe she might be especially horny for you.”

Brittany started to speak but before I could say anything, Amy put her hand on Brittany’s mouth. “I thought it was clear to you that you had no control over this. If we want your opinion, we will ask for it.” And she high-fived me over Brittany’s face.

JazzyHunk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JazzyHunk

“I knew you would be worth the $5,000. But let’s tease her a little before we give her any. Just stay here and watch Dom Bitch.”

Brittany wanted to get in the middle of this discussion but knew we would stop everything if she did. She rolled over on her side to get a clear view of Amy and me. Amy and I laid next to each other on the bed and began to kiss. Our hands explored each other. I fingered her gently while she sucked my hard cock. I glanced at Brittany, and you could see the excitement in her eyes. I know her well enough that I knew she would want in the action soon.

I rolled Amy on her back and moved over the top of her. I slowly but gently entered her with my cock. We began a slow session of sensual sex. Amy whispered in my ear, and we knew it was time to bring Brittany in on the action. When I turned back to Brittany, she was sitting in the chair, legs spread apart, and she was masturbating with her hand and fingers.

I took her hand and helped her move to the bed. I positioned her on her back and put my face between her legs. I began to suck and lick her clit. She had already reached one orgasm from Amy, and it would not take long for the second. I looked toward the head of the bed, and Amy had positioned her pussy on Brittany’s face. Both ladies were having their pussies licked and both were enjoying it. I could feel Britany nearing her orgasm. As she approached that point, I placed a lot of pressure on her clit with my tongue. She erupted, and her juices poured down my face. I could hear Amy screaming in ecstasy as she orgasmed on Brittany’s face.

I rolled on my back and Amy moved off of Brittany’s face. They once again did a long slow kiss. I wondered how much experience each of them had with other ladies, as they both seemed to enjoy each other. Before Brittany could move, Amy turned around and began to suck my cock. It had been months since I had been with Amy, but she had not lost her talent. She knew how to bring me to the very edge and then back down. After a few minutes of this, Amy turned to Brittany and said, “He’s all yours.”

Before I could move, Brittany mounted me and rode me hard and fast. Foreplay and teasing were gone for the night, as she wanted to fuck. As she continued to pound up and down on me, Amy somehow positioned her face so she could lick Brittany’s clit and the edge of my cock at the same time. I have no idea how many times Brittany orgasmed, but it seemed to be continuous. I reached the point where I could not hold it any more, and I pumped my load into Brittany. Amy continued to lick Brittany and me, as the warm cum filled Brittany’s pussy.

Brittany pulled off of me, and my cum was running out of her pussy. She rolled over on her back, and Amy immediately began to lick her pussy again. Brittany was not finished, as she had at least one more orgasm. Amy licked my cum from her until Brittany could not handle any more. Brittany looked at me and said, “You need to take care of this lady. You paid for her.”

With that, I positioned myself between Amy’s legs and began to lick her. She was already incredibly wet and she immediately began to writhe underneath me. As I was licking her, Brittany slipped a finger into Amy’s pussy, which sent her completely over the edge. Their orgasms were so much different. Brittany moaned each time she hit the climax, but Amy screamed and grabbed whatever was in her at the time. She took the back of my head and would not let go, pressing it into her pussy.

At this point we all collapsed in the bed, totally spent from a wild night where everyone was satisfied. For a brief second, I wondered what this would mean to our relationship, but I quickly feel into a deep sleep.

 

Published 
Written by letsgonow69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments