Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighbor And Kay

"My wife had and afternoon of sex with the neighbor."

56
10 Comments 10
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Kay was invited over to the neighbor’s house, along with Karen, another neighbor. For an afternoon of spa relaxation.

I was concerned that Kay had not returned home after three hours. I went over to the neighbor’s house and checked the back door. The door was unlocked, so I went in.

I heard voices and moaning from upstairs, being curious I started going up the steps only to see Frank, my neighbor, walking past the stairs naked.

He had a large hard cock that was sticking straight out.  He appeared larger in length and girth than I am.  He saw me and just smiled. I followed him to one bedroom.

In the bedroom, I saw my wife, naked with her legs spread wide open on the bed, Frank’s wife Helen, was bent over and going down on Kay.  Her shapely ass was towards the door and Frank was rubbing his cock up and down on Helen’s wet labia lips making them even wetter. 

As Helen was going down on Kay, I watched her breasts hanging down and swaying. Kay did not notice me come into the room as her view was blocked by our other neighbor Karen, who was also naked and with a great-looking body and large breasts was sucking on Kay’s breasts and kissing Kay. 

Kay was fondling Karen’s breasts and had her nipples extremely hard.  Karen kept reaching between her legs and fingering her clit and pussy.

Frank was fucking Helen doggie style for a few minutes; I heard Helen moan and that she had cum hard. After Helen had her orgasm, Frank pulled out of Helen. There was cum dripping down her inner thigh. Frank’s cock was glistening with wetness and still hard.

Helen moved up on Kay, until she was straddling Kay’s face. Frank moved between Kay’s spread thighs and slid his hard cock into Kay’s soaking wet pussy with ease.

Kay raised her hips a little to take Frank’s cock deeper.  Kay started to moan softly while Frank was slowly sliding his cock in and out his cock’s full length.

Karen was kissing and nibbling on Helen’s nipples and breasts.  Karen turned and positioned her pussy, so Helen could eat her pussy and lick her cute pink ass. Kay was enjoying Helen by sucking and licking her clit and Karen was rubbing Helen’s hard nipples and her own breasts and nipples.

Helen then took a large dildo and was fucking Karen with it, the dildo looked about as big as Frank, who was still doing Kay to the point his ball sack was slapping Kay’s hot and sexy ass.

Helen would pull the dildo out of Karen’s pussy and had Kay suck on it and then reinsert it into Karen.  Helen was also busy licking and sucking on Karen’s ass.

Frank stopped fucking Kay and just buried his cock deep into her and his balls tensed up as he exploded deep into Kay’s throbbing pussy and Kay moaned that she was cumming as her body shook and tensed up.

I watched as Frank pulled out of Kay and a large string of cum came out of Kay’s pussy still attached to Frank’s cock.  Helen turned around to lick Frank’s cock and had Kay turn over and straddle her face.

As Kay turned over more cum came dripping out of her pussy onto Helen’s face and her breasts. As Helen was enjoying the cum from Kay’s pussy, Kay was enjoying Helen’s pussy and clit.

Karen lay on the bed beside Helen and Kay, Frank got on top of Karen, slid his bare hard wet cock into her wet and waiting pussy. Kay gave Karen a long-wet kiss and just smiled as Karen gasped as Frank’s cock slipped into her pussy with no problem.

I then went quietly down the hall and down the steps.  I went home to wait on Kay, knowing that she had a great afternoon of sex.

LaurinMonroe1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurinMonroe1

In the past, I had watched Kay and Karen taking a bath together. Then they went to bed and had hot passionate sex together.

Karen was about Kay's height and build but her breasts were a size larger compared to Kay’s and had small areolas that were dusky pink with big nipples.  Karen was neatly trimmed and had a sexy clit.

Kay’s breasts were just a little smaller with large areolas with a sexy pink color and nipples that were like pencil erasers when excited.  Kay’s clit stuck out some and begged to be sucked on, like a little cock.

Kay came into the house holding hands with Karen, they both looked at me and smiled. Kay turned to Karen, and they began kissing passionately. As they were kissing both women were fondling each other’s breasts.

You could tell that they both were braless as their rock-hard nipples were sticking out. Kay turned to me and said, “We will be upstairs for a while, you can come up to join us or just to watch, just be quiet.”

I investigated the bedroom and found Kay was naked and her back on the bed. Karen was sliding her sweatshirt over her head. Karen had already removed her shoes and sweatpants and was also naked.

Karen leaned over and began passionately kissing Kay’s full luscious lips. As Karen bent over, I could see cum in her pussy and on the inside of her thighs. I can only imagine how it felt when Frank put his hot load of cum inside her.

Karen straddled Kay’s mouth as cum started dribbling out of her pussy. Karen leaned down and began lapping at Kay’s pussy and licking the cum off her pussy. I just stood there and enjoyed watching two sexy in 69 and cleaning each other with their warm wet tongues.

Karen looked at me and said, “I hear you like to eat pussy.” I smiled and nodded my head and licked my upper lip.

Kay said, “If he wants to eat us, he has to fill our pussies first.”

I took my shirt off and as pulled my pants down my hard cock popped out. The women turned so I could do Karen first doggie style.

As I got behind Karen, Kay was stroking my cock and was rubbing the moist tip up and down on Karen's pussy and teasing her clit. As I slid into Karen, Kay was guiding my hard cock into Karen’s wet pussy.

As I was fucking Karen, Kay was licking the both of us and fondling my balls. It did not take long for Karen to start squeezing my hard cock as she began to have another orgasm. I was able not to cum just yet as I wanted to fuck Kay and shoot my seed into her pussy and fill it up.

I was fucking Karen doggy and as I started to pull out of her pussy Kay was licking my cock and Karen’s clit. Once I pulled out Kay slid out from under Karen and quickly got onto her hands and knees.

Karen then slid under Kay and began to lick her swollen clit and pussy. Karen then started to suck my cock and rubbed the tip up and down on Kay’s pussy. Karen then positioned my cock at Kay’s open pussy, and I slid in slowly. As I slid into Kay, Karen was licking Kay as I was fucking her.

It was not very long before I buried my cock deep into Kay’s pussy and began to unload into her pussy. As soon as my cock began to swell, Kay clamped down on my cock and started milking it for more cum.

When my balls tightened up as I started to cum. Karen was gently and softly kissing my balls and rubbing Kay’s clit. After I unloaded my balls of cum into Kay’s pussy and started to go soft, I started to slide out.

Karen took my cock into her mouth and sucked me clean before licking the cum out of Kay’s drenched pussy. After cleaning us both up, Karen got up and dressed and left Kay and me in bed cuddling each other.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments