Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Morning After The Night Of Love..... Pushing Sexual Boundaries

"After experiencing so much pleasure last night, a couple take advantage of room service to explore more pleasure"

26
6 Comments 6
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

After our night of desire for each other, we lay in bed cuddling and kissing, talking about how wonderful the sex had been and what would make it better.  We'd always talked of having someone join us but that had always been said in a jokey manner.  Whether it was because of the exhilaration of the sex or the intenseness of our orgasms, this time it felt as though there was a feeling of "Yes let's do it, let's push our sexual boundaries a bit further."

We said we'd do some research, get more comfortable with the idea and then go for it.  Little did we know the rapid turn of events that would present themselves to us to let this come true.

We decided to order room service for breakfast.  We continued to lay in bed cuddling and kissing waiting for it to arrive, still just smiling and giggling over what we had done last night.  You were one sexy woman who knew how to make a guy feel so special.

As we waited I said I was going to have a shower, so I got up and put on the dressing gown provided.  Just as I was going to the bathroom there was a knock on the door, I opened it and a strapping, hunk of a guy, James, said "Room service."

I didn't normally notice guys but I could tell James was hot!  I looked at you in bed and your eyes were just sparkling looking at James.  You said you would help him out as I went in to the bathroom.

With the shower running and myself really soaping myself clean, I started to get aroused as the water flowed over my thickening cock.  My fingers stroked and worked at my shaft as my imagination started to run riot, the foam and bubbles of the shower making it run smoothly up and down as my foreskin covered and then revealed my bulging head so easily. 

What would we do to explore our new sexual desires?  What would it feel like to have someone else with us? What would it feel like to touch James's body?  This last was new, I wasn't gay or bi, why had that image come into my mind?

Finishing my shower, I decided I was keeping my new reservoir of spunk for you, no way was I going to waste it in a shower wank.

As I wrapped the towel around me, patting myself dry it just didn't occur to me that I hadn't heard the door close as James would have left.

Imagine my surprise as I opened the bathroom door to see you on your knees attempting to take the biggest and thickest cock I'd ever seen in your mouth.  It must have been ten inches long and a couple of inches in girth.  Having experienced your ability to give head I couldn't believe you were struggling to take it all the way down your throat.

I was quiet and just enjoying watching, my cock hardening by the second as I rubbed it through the fluffiness of the towel.  I was agog with excitement and lust, my knees starting to buckle as I watched you doing your best to take all of the cock inside you as James fucked your mouth.  But you just couldn't take it all.

It was amazing, only half an hour earlier we had been talking about getting someone else involved and here you were with a mighty cock in your mouth and me stroking my cock watching you.

You were getting more frantic in your movements, so intent to use this weapon to its fullest.  You weren't going to miss out on emptying his cock of hot seed though, so you pushed James on to his back onto the bed and proceeded to straddle him, guiding his thick trunk to your dripping pussy.  You lowered yourself slowly adjusting to the length and thickness trying to ease it completely in.

LaraBluewater
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraBluewater

Up and down slowly, getting used to the length and thickness, working your pussy muscles, trying to stretch your pussy walls as fas as they could go.  But you couldn't take it all! 

All sorts of thoughts flashed through my mind and I don't know what possessed me but I thought I'm going to join in.  My mind just cleared of fears about being with a man, I was not worried about touching another guy's cock for the first time.  With our boundaries moving, this was a big moment in our sexual experiences and we were both going for it in a big way.

As you lowered yourself down James's shaft again, trying to get as much in you as you could, I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock gently squeezing it as you rode the rest of it.  The sensation was amazing, me gripping another cock, squeezing it gently as he fucked you. 

James looked up but wasn't shocked and just smiled so we continued.  Your movements got quicker and I squeezed and rubbed harder determined that you would take his hot seed in your pussy.  I was now massaging his balls as well - again it didn't phase me, and I could feel precum dripping from my cock as I was getting turned by all of this.

As you screamed in ecstasy with orgasm, James tensed, his balls clenching as he shot his young, hot, sticky cum up you.  He literally lifted you off the bed with the force and power of his orgasm. You stopped moving, exhausted but sexually satisfied from your first fuck with an outsider, rubbing your nipples and feeling your clit. My hand was still around his monster of a cock and slowly his cum dripped out of you, falling onto my hand.

"Wow", was all he said.  

Now I looked at my cock, as hard as it even had been, drenched in precum.  James just looked and smiled.  You slid off him to lay next to me as he then proceeded to start to wank me.  All kinds of thoughts went through my mind, initially I was shocked but soon the excitement of it all took over as I could see you smiling and getting excited at the first stage of me having a bi experience.

He had smooth hands as he worked at my shaft, you wiped your pussy lips getting some of the remaining cum and worked that onto my shaft.  Very soon I was in a frenzy with the feelings racing through my body and in minutes I was screaming, "Faster, faster, I'm going to cum."

Despite having been so stretched by James' cock you got in front of me just wanting to swallow as much of my cum as possible.  James' hand went into overdrive, sweat glistening on his chiselled chest, the biceps in his right arm having a real work out as he helped me shoot my load straight over your face.  Your tongue greedily sought as much of my load as it could find as it dribbled over your chin.  I fell back on the bed exhausted but smiling like crazy.  You lay against me just patting my chest as we exchanged a kiss, the taste of my own cum still on your lips.

James somewhat cheekily asked if there was anything else we needed as he cleaned himself up and dressed before leaving and saying, "Enjoy your breakfast!"

We both had experienced firsts - you fucking another guy and me being wanked off by a guy.  It was amazing that from just talking about it we had experienced it within an hour. 

After James left we just burst into laughter at what had just happened for us both but making plans on how we could push our sexual boundaries even further.

Published 
Written by HighHopes69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments