Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Maid Part 4: Simon says Take One Giant Step

"Katie cooperates perfectly and each of us is pleasured perfectlyT"

6
2 Comments 2
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"The mutual adventures of a young college student with a couple willing to teach and learn."

Cee was still grasping my penis.  I was hard as glass and precum was drizzling onto the head of my cock.  With a little playfulness in my voice, I smiled and said, “What did you have in mind, my dear?”  My mind was racing to keep track of all the possibilities in this moment.  They all ended up in first place.  

“I know you want to focus on my pleasure and that’s fine.  I am so lucky to have a husband like you who wants me to have every good experience I can.  But look at how hard you are.”  She began squeezing my cock as she spoke.  Katie looked on, her face covered in curiosity and hope.  

“I really like my husband’s cock, Katie.  It brings me great pleasure.  And I like bringing him pleasure.”  With that, she leaned forward and took me completely into her mouth.  I laid back and gave myself over to the sensation.  I had no choice.  Her head moved slowly up and down my shaft.  All I wanted now was to feel the sensations rolling in waves from my penis to my brain.  

Cee knew what she was doing and my brain began to buzz.  I was already so turned on I couldn’t predict how long I would last in her mouth.  Then she stopped any motion with her head.  She kept my penis in the warmth of her mouth and began gently sucking.  I felt the suction as if she were coaxing my cum from the base of my cock up to the tip.  I turned my head to see Katie.  She hadn’t moved from her kneeling position next to Cee.  Her eyes were glued to Cee’s face.  Her mouth was open.  Both hands were in her crotch.  Her hips were undulating slightly as if she were trying to touch herself without getting caught.  

Before I lost control, Cee slowly sucked her way up my length until her mouth released me with a pop.  She smiled with satisfaction and look over at Katie as if to say, “This is how it’s done,  youngster.”  Ever obedient, Katie looked expectantly as if she were hoping her next directions would arrive soon.  She didn’t have to wait long.

“Katie, do you think you could help me pleasure Nick?  Do you think you might like that?”  

“I would love to try.  What would I be allowed to do?”

“Come over here and straddle Nick.”  Katie moved quickly to do as she was told.

She settled down onto me with her glistening pussy touching my cock.  Then Cee spoke.  

“Can you feel Nick’s cock against your lips?”  

“Yes.”  

“Good.  Now make sure the head of his cock is wedged against the front of your pussy.”

Katie inched forward until I could see the head of my cock peeking out from between her folds.  The hair around her pussy was wet with arousal.  

“Is Nick’s cock able to hit your clit like that?”  Katie nodded.  “Good.  Now rub yourself against him so I can watch his cock hit your pussy like that.”  She didn’t have to be told twice.  Katie began stroking my cock with her pussy lips and made sure to angle herself so that each stroke found her sweet spot.  After a moment, she leaned forward and used my hands to support her.  Her breasts swayed in front of me.  I pulled her dark red strawberries into my mouth.  I was willing myself not to cum.  Cee leaned on one elbow to get the view she wanted.  Her other arm fell across her body and seemed to land right in her triangle.  The voyeur in her was being well fed.  Watching the tip of my cock hit Katie’s clit was turning me on, too.  

Katie seemed to find her rhythm.  The heat coming from her pussy was liquid gold.  She started rubbing the length of her against the length of me.  When the bottom of her pussy grazed the top of my cock, I found myself bumping against her opening.  Instinctively, my cock twitched with each teasing touch.  She kept sliding her lips over and over against me and the tip of my cock.  With each trip, she moved higher and higher, hips angling so her opening began kissing the head of my cock a little deeper and a little deeper.  

Freia_hie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freia_hie

“Katie, do you want Nick to fuck you?’’

“Oh, yes.  Yes.  May I?”

Drawing out the suspense to torment her a little, Cee shifted her attention to me.  “Would you like that, Nick?  Would you like to fuck Katie right now?”

Without answering, I grabbed Katie’s hips and raised her high enough for my cock to thrust into that tantalizing opening.  I was completely inside her in two strokes.  Katie stretched her legs backwards and started driving herself down onto me with each thrust.  Grunting with each thrust, I felt the grip of her walls around me, clutching and releasing, clutching and releasing. 

Her orgasm was close.  So was mine.  I wrapped my arms around her waist to steady her and worked with her to drive her pussy as far down as she hoped it would go.  The head of my cock started bumping against her cervix.  We pounded into one another and Katie began quaking.  Her orgasm took over and she started screaming.  She drove into me faster and faster.  Her second orgasm hit.  Her screams filled the house.  She kept pumping and so did I.  I felt my own orgasm announce that I was no longer in control.  I erupted into her and my own screams tumbled out of me like lava.  

Katie collapsed onto my chest.  We both did what we could to gulp oxygen and come back into our bodies.  When I could, I looked over at Cee.  She had two fingers buried into her own pussy.  Her face was flushed.  I knew enough to know that meant she was coming down from her own orgasm.  When our eyes met, we reconnected.  When she smiled, I smiled and spoke.  “How are you?”  

“I’m doing pretty well, but I suspect not quite as well as you.  That looked pretty amazing and I got really turned on by how turned on the two of you were.  Katie, how are you, dear?”  

She rolled off me to the side closest to Cee and said, “I don’t really know what to say.  I don’t think there are words for what that was like for me.  I hope you’re not upset with me.”

“Of course not.  We are at the beginning of a wonderful chapter in our lives and we’re going to have lots of fun together.”  

“Thank you.  I want that too.  Is there anything else you would like me to do?”

“Not right now, dear.  Why don’t you go clean up?  Nick and I want to spend a little time together.”  

With that, Katie and I shared a warm hug together, then she hugged Cee, and returned to her room.  

“Well, that all went about as well as I could have hoped for,” I said.

“Yes, I am very pleased.  Katie is so sweet and open and eager to learn.  Let’s try to keep this going and make sure we treat her well.  I’d hate to hurt her in any way.  With that said, she likes the kind of control we show her.  I think it helps her feel safe and maybe even not too guilty about all the sexual feelings she has.”  

“I agree.  This is all such a good fit for the three of us.  Come on over here and let’s take a nap together.  Then we’ll clean up and get on with the rest of the weekend.  Who knows?  Maybe there are other adventures right around the corner.”  

 

Published 
Written by NicandNicey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments