Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Maid Part 3: Three Into Three Makes One

"Katie does what she’s asked and lends a helping hand"

9
2 Comments 2
12.3k Views 12.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

 It didn’t take me long to get into the bedroom with Cee with Katie not far behind.  Cee spoke up and said, “Katie, I want you to stand near the bed, but you cannot join us unless you are asked to. If you are invited, you are to do as we ask. Is that understood?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Good. Now take off your shorts and stay where you are.”  

“Yes, ma’am.” She didn’t hesitate to remove her shorts. She was unshaven, natural. I approved. I think Cee did, too. Her light brown curls had their own beauty.  

With that, Cee and I lay down together as we had done a thousand times. She rolled toward me and we began to kiss. As much as we’ve kissed over the years, there was something going on between us that we both knew was different. Knowing we had an audience was one thing. Knowing our audience was Katie took what we were doing to a place neither of us had ever visited.  

I was certain Katie was just as new to this land as we were. I wanted to kiss my wife like I had never kissed her before. I wanted to kiss her till she could feel me in her bones. I wanted to kiss her till kissing was all that mattered. Like Cee, I wasn’t doing what I was doing to make a statement to Katie. I was doing the most honest thing I could do. That’s what made it a statement. The love between me and Cee was the ingredient that made this connection with Katie right the way it was right.  

After a few moments of kissing, I looked down at Cee, then over at Katie and said, “Katie, I think my wife is a little too warm with that robe on. Please come over and take it off of her.” She didn’t hesitate. Katie moved to Cee’s side of the bed and Cee rolled onto her back. She bent down to slide the smooth robe off of Cee’s shoulders. Cee cooperated and raised up onto an elbow. When she did, she was high enough to fondle Katie’s breast with her free hand. Then she took it into her mouth.  

Katie’s mouth opened and she seemed to bend lower to make it easier for Cee. I couldn’t resist joining in so I placed a hand on Cee’s nearest breast and began rolling her nipple in my fingers. Katie straightened up and Cee rolled toward her to allow her to continue to remove the robe. When she had done what she was asked, she moved back to her spot at the foot of the bed. Those beautiful curls of hers began to glisten.  

Cee, now completely naked, was laying on her back fully exposed to Katie. I moved my hand down and began moving it in slow circles across her belly. Katie’s eyes were locked on us. I slowly moved my hand lower and began softly rubbing Cee just above her pussy. I was in no hurry. I began kissing Cee again.  

I was luxuriating and wanted my wife to feel that way, too. Then my fingers began to find the folds of silk and wetness that I knew and loved so well. Of course, she was soaked. Her wetness covered my fingers with more than enough of her love juice to allow me to stroke her from bottom to top. Her clit, yearning to be tended to, caused her to jump when my fingertip found its way there. Was that a similar reaction from Katie I saw? I looked over and saw her hands were now covering her pussy. I couldn’t tell if she was touching herself or not.  

I began focusing on Cee’s pleasure. I softly stroked her clit just the way she loves it. When I did, I leaned down and whispered into her ear, “I love you.” Those words generated warmth. It was like your grandmother’s oven, not like a microwave. We melted a little more into one another. Katie may as well have been invisible. My hand and fingers wanted to take my wife somewhere beautiful. As her excitement grew, she reached over and began pulling at my penis through my pajamas. I didn’t think I could ever be harder than I was right now. I was willing to be proven wrong.  

StefanaBloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StefanaBloom

“Katie, I’m having a hard time touching Nick through his clothes. Would you take them off for me?”  

She climbed onto to my side of the bed and knelt beside me. She bent forward, hooked her fingers into my waistband, and tugged. I lifted my hips to accommodate her, but the tent inside my pants presented a problem. She looked nervously at Cee. Cee raised herself to one elbow and smiled that devilish smile of hers and didn’t say a word. Katie then maneuvered the material up and over until I was released. I saw her eyebrows raise when she first saw me. Otherwise, she remained dutifully quiet. Kneeling beside me meant she had to bend further over me to get my pajamas down far enough to be taken off. When she did, she managed to slide her breasts across my penis. I guess I was wrong about not being able to be harder. She threw my clothes to the side and moved back to her spot.  

With the anticipation of all that might lie ahead, I could barely keep myself from mounting Cee and fucking her like there was no tomorrow. Somehow I managed to keep myself moving slowly enough to sip, not gulp, to savor, not gorge. I rolled toward Cee and began kissing her again.  

I moved my hand back to the sweet spot between her thighs. My fingertip began stroking her clit and her mouth pulled me deeper into her. I inserted a finger and went right to her G-spot. She moaned her approval. Several strokes later, a second finger joined the first and she began fucking my hand. Within ten seconds, her first orgasm hit and she screamed and thrust her hips upward as if begging for more. She reached for my cock and grabbed it as if she needed something to keep her from falling off the earth.  

I looked over to see Katie pinching her nipple with one hand and curling the fingers of her other hand between her very wet lips. Her mouth was open. Her breath was ragged

I stopped kissing and whispered to Cee, “Looks like Katie likes what she sees.”

Cee groaned into my neck and moved her pussy hard against my hand.  

“Katie, come over here and help me. I want you to kiss my wife’s breasts.”

She practically jumped to Cee’s side. When she took one breast into her mouth, Cee looked over and showed her what the face of lust looked like.  

“Use your other hand to stroke Cee’s clit, Katie.”

I continued to finger fuck Cee with two fingers and hit her G-spot again and again. Katie’s mouth locked onto her breast. Her hand slid under mine. Her finger flicked Cee’s clit rapidly and sent her to a new level. “Unnhhh! Unnhhh! Unhhh! Aaahhh!!” A series of orgasms took over and she began panting.  

“Okay, that’s enough, Katie. Let’s let her catch her breath.”

Katie stopped and took her hand away. Then she looked over at me as if to ask if she were to leave the bed.  

“Stay where you are. Just wait a minute.”

I continued to hold Cee against me and kissed her forehead as if to say, “I’m right here and everything is okay.”

Cee began talking. “Oh, my.  I didn’t expect all of that.” She took a few more breaths and looked up at Katie. “Thank you, Katie.  That was wonderful.” Then she looked at me and said, “Don’t you think that Katie ought to help you, too?"

 

Published 
Written by NicandNicey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments