Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Maid - Part 2: Precedents Are Set

"Katie surprises us and opens to our desires and hers"

16
8 Comments 8
14.5k Views 14.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

When I got downstairs for breakfast, both Cee and Katie had beaten me.  That wasn’t too unusual for a weekend.  What was unusual was how they were speaking to one another.  They were at the table leaning towards one another and Cee’s hand was covering Katie’s.  I noticed Cee’s robe was open enough that Katie would easily see her left breast completely.  

I wasn’t sure if I was interrupting something so I didn’t know what to do.  Before I could decide, Cee looked up and gave me one of her warmest smiles.  My heart always melts when she does.  Katie looked up, too, smiled a shy smile and straightened up in her seat, pulling her hand away from Cee’s.  When she did, I couldn’t help but notice she was wearing small, loose-fitting workout shorts and a tee shirt.  Her legs were crossed under her on the chair and the material couldn’t have ridden up much higher.  The shirt was V-necked, white, and stretched tight across her bosom.  Whatever had been going on seemed to be enough to make her nipples poke prominently against the cotton material.  She had never dressed so provocatively.  

“Come on in.  Katie and I were just talking girl talk.  She was telling me she just wasn’t happy with the boys who wanted to date her.  Can I tell him a little more of what you said?”

“I don’t know.  I’d be kind of embarrassed.”

“I’m sure Nick would understand and you know he doesn’t judge people and certainly wouldn’t judge you,” she began, “It’s true what Cee said.  Ever since guys have started to show real interest in me, I always felt that I was more mature than them.  Most of them were nice to me.  I just couldn’t find guys I was interested in who could put all their groping aside enough to have real conversations with.  I thought that would change in college and it has somewhat, just not enough to make me want to drop what I was doing and focus on a relationship.” 

Then she looked at Cee with a kind of panicked look and began talking quickly.  “Maybe it would be better if I just blurt it out before I chicken out.  Nick, I love being here and especially because I get to watch how you guys love each other.  I’ve never seen people talk, and kiss, and touch each other like you guys.  It’s really special and I want to stay with you as long as I can.  So because I care about you so much, I want to be honest about some things.  If I do, I’m afraid I might mess up the best thing I’ve ever had.  So let me keep talking because if I stop I might run away.”

Cee and I simply looked one another briefly, then at her to let her know we were listening.  After about a fifteen-second pause that must have seemed much longer to her than to us, she began again.

“Nick, do you find me attractive?  I hope you do because I’ve been hearing you guys at night in your bedroom and I find myself more and more turned on each time I do.  Cee, sometimes I wish I was you and being touched the way Nick touches you.  And then sometimes, as I was trying to tell you earlier, sometimes I wish I could touch you that way.  I’m so sorry if I’ve offended you.  If you want me to leave, I’ll find another place to live as soon as I can.”

We both spoke up to say we weren’t upset and certainly didn’t want her to go.  

Cee tried to comfort her and took her hand again.  

“Katie, there is so much to like and admire about you.  Your honesty and courage today are two more things that makes us proud to know you and call you our friend.  Of course, Nick finds you attractive and, if we had talked any longer, I would have told you that I do, too.”

Katie looked completely shocked and blinked rapidly as if not knowing what to do with this.  She told us later that she felt a mix of terror and joy as if she had just won the lottery and didn’t know how to react.  

I spoke up and said, “Katie, it sounds like you’re fantasizing about us in a lot of ways.  I’m honored and, honestly, excited about what you might be thinking.  So let me answer your first question.  Yes, of course, I’m attracted to you.  Your personality alone turns me on.  So I’ll admit something, too.  If Cee hasn’t already told you, last night we admitted to one another that we were both attracted to you.  And I have to tell you, seeing my wife in this robe and seeing you dressed like this...well, you don’t have to change anytime soon for me.”  My erection started growing and showing.  Both of them took time to notice.  

With that, Cee pulled Katie closer and offered a kiss.  Katie looked at me and then at Cee.  Then she leaned closer, closed her eyes and accepted the kiss.  When it ended, the three of us crossed into an uncertain future. Each of us seemed caught in a swirl of curiosity, anticipation, and possibilities.  What happened next set the tone for our new adventure.  

Without breaking eye contact, Cee reached into her robe and brought her breast out into the open.  “Katie, would you kiss my breast for me, please?”  Though it was a question, there was little doubt from a certain firmness in her voice that no choice was implied.  It was as if that one sentence set the course for our sexual relationship with one another.  Cee and I would request, Katie would obey.  

UrHighnessAliciaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
UrHighnessAliciaTS

Katie leaned forward and brought Cee’s breast into her mouth.  Her eyes were closed.  She had the look of someone who didn’t want to be anywhere else in the world.  Neither did I.  

When she stopped and leaned back, I said, “Katie, your nipples look very hard.  Take off your top so we can see them.”

She looked at me and, as if she had made up her mind, said, “Yes, sir.”  

She crossed her hands at her waist and, in one motion, pulled her top over her head and off.  Cee and I looked at one another as if to say, “Oh, my god.  This is beautiful.”

Katie waited for whatever was going to come next.  Cee spoke up and said, “Katie, are you turned on?  Your nipples tell me you are.”

“Yes, ma’am.  I am.”

“Are you getting wet?”

“Yes.  I get wet so easily.  Sometimes it scares me how turned on I get.”

“Katie, take my hand and put it inside your pants and show me how wet you are.”   

She had been sitting cross-legged so she uncrossed herself, sat up, reached over for Cee’s hand, and guided it inside the light blue shorts that had been stretched across her pussy.  I watched the outline of Cee’s middle finger move under the silkiness of the cloth.  

“My, oh my, Katie.  You feel delicious.  Do you know what happens to me when I feel a woman’s wetness like this?”

“No, ma’am.”  

“Two things.  I get very wet myself and I get very hungry.  Do you know what I get hungry for?”  

“No, ma’am.”

I could see Cee’s finger start to move more rapidly against Katie.  Katie’s chest began to redden.  

“I get hungry for the taste of that wetness.”  With that, she pulled her fingers free and said, “Will you help me taste my fingers, Katie?”

“Yes, ma’am.”  She took Cee’s hand and guided it into my wife’s mouth.  Looking directly at Katie, she began to suck and lick her fingers.  

“I want them to get wetter.  Put my hand back on your pussy.”

Without a word, she placed Cee’s hand back into her shorts.  When Cee’s fingers started moving again, Katie’s hips began to pulse against them.  By now, I was stroking myself through the thin material of the pajamas I put on before coming into the kitchen.  My own wetness was showing.  

“Katie, are your nipples very sensitive?”  Katie nodded.

“Would you like me to touch them?  If you’d like that, you have to ask me.”

Her chest began to rise and fall.  “Oh, yes, ma’am.  I would like that.  Would you please touch my nipples?”  

Cee took her free hand and began caressing those beautiful breasts.  I was getting envious but I didn’t want to break the spell so I didn’t move.  Using mostly her thumb and forefinger, Cee moved back and forth from one breast to the other to gently pinch and caress Katie’s rock-hard nipples.  Her hips began thrusting harder against Cee’s hand.  

“You know, Katie, Nick has been watching us the whole time.  Do you like being watched?”  

“I...I think I do.  I’ve always been fascinated by the human body which is why I do the kind of art I do.  Looking at people to see the beauty in each person’s shape has caused me to like looking.  Before long, that seems to have turned into wanting to be looked at, too.”  Her breath was becoming ragged.  

“Well, I know my husband and I know he’s been enjoying watching you and us.  Is that good for you?  Do you like it that you turn him on this way?”

“Oh... yes.”  Cee had shoved two fingers into Katie and it was easy to see she was close to cumming.  

Her eyes closed, her head dropped.  She was the picture of concentration.  Cee knew no more words were needed.  She palmed Katie’s clit and used her fingers to torment her G-spot.  Katie began to gasp.  Her hips began to buck.  Cee kept up her rhythm.  Within ten seconds, Katie began to howl.  

“Oh! Oh!! Oh...!!  OH...!!!”  Watching her body spasm with ecstasy was both beautiful and erotic.  

Cee was playing Katie’s body like it was a musical instrument.  Katie had to grip the sides of the chair to keep from falling.  Cee let Katie come down gently.  When she was calmer, Cee took her hand from Katie’s sweet pussy and offered her soaking fingers to the young woman’s mouth.  Katie was surprised by this but seemed grateful.  

She took Cee’s hand with both of hers and sucked the middle fingers into her mouth.  Was she advertising her skills?  Then she removed Cee’s hand from her mouth and began licking each finger from the base to the tip.  There was a twinkle in her eye as if she were a child and had found her most favorite lollipop after not having it for a year.  Katie had managed to turn the tables on Cee.  She knew it when my wife began to moan her approval.  

“Thank you.  Thank you both.  That was amazing.  From now on, I will be here to serve you in any way you would like.  I know you won’t hurt me and I want to do everything I can to show you my gratitude.  I haven’t had a lot of sexual experience, but I want to.  I want to learn from you and discover what it means to be who I am sexually in every way.  Will you let me do that with you and for you?”  

How could we say no?  We assured her that she would be safe with us and that we were eager to learn some things, too.  Cee and I were both extremely turned on from watching Katie’s orgasm and her mouth play.  Never the shy one, Cee said, “Katie, come with us into the bedroom.  You’ll be able to begin making some of those fantasies of yours real.  And some of ours, too

 

 

Published 
Written by NicandNicey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments