Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Maid - Part 1: Katie Arrives

"A co-ed arrives to share our home and soon takes us to new places"

16
8 Comments 8
14.6k Views 14.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

This is the first of a series of erotic tales involving me, my amazing wife, and the young college girl we opened our home to as a tenant who became the source of--and eventual fulfillment of--many of our (the three of us) fantasies.  We leave it to our readers to determine how much is true.  

Being in a house that was always too big for the two of us, we, after not too complicated a talk, decided that a good course of action would be generosity.  We would open our home to a college student who might be struggling financially.  After only a few days, a handful of people had inquired and we began talking with possible housemates.  We were looking for a person who wasn’t simply needy but also a good fit for us.  

When Katie showed up as the third person, the chemistry between us began to crackle.  Who knows how these things happen?  Her smile seemed warm and unforced.  She had a spark of life that made it easy to want to spend time with her.  She was about five-and-a-half feet tall with a short, unruly haircut that I imagined she chose in order to show some individuality and because she wouldn’t need to spend time fooling with it before an early morning class.  

She arrived dressed in standard college student art major blue jeans and a funky tee shirt.  I noticed it had a homemade cut in it to give it a v-neck instead of the more constricting collar it came with.  Loose fitting, it still didn’t hide a fit figure that looked like it might be fuller than first glance might suggest.  Her passion for life was her most obvious feature.  

We learned that she was from the east coast and had been at the university for three years, majoring in art.  Her medium was sculpture and her passion was the human figure.  The spare room next to her bedroom would easily work as space for her to bring her clay and equipment.  She could work there whenever she wanted on school assignments or simply to have time to follow her creative heart’s desire.  On top of that, we would keep her busy doing certain chores that Cee Cee hated.  She would do laundry, run errands, and help in various ways in exchange for her housing.  She loved the idea and eagerly accepted our offer.  

It didn’t take long for her to move in and we were able to adjust to one another in a surprisingly short time.  The more comfortable we became, the more casual we became.  Neither Cee Cee nor I were ever very uptight around people and our language reflected that.  We were willing to use profanity when it felt like the honest way to talk.  We were open about who we were and shared our stories about meeting, falling in love, and other adventures.  Those talks flowed with the ease of people who had known each other much longer.  

With Katie, conversations might go anywhere because she was eager to learn, really learn, about almost anything and especially who we were.  She had a quick mind and the talks were rich and fun.  We learned she certainly didn’t have it easy growing up and her family still didn’t fit her.  They probably never would.  Maybe because of that or maybe just because, it didn’t take her long to tell us she admired our relationship and hoped she could have something like ours one day.  Little did we know that she wouldn’t have a relationship “like” ours, she would become a surprisingly sensual part of our dance.  

As our comfort with one another grew, our way of being around one another became more casual.  Cee Cee has always loved sex and wasn’t averse to nudity.  She would come to breakfast in some robe or loose-fitting clothing with nothing under it because that’s what was real for her.  Was some of that revealing?  Yes.  Was she trying to make a statement?  No.  She was being herself.  

Not right away, but gradually, Katie began coming to breakfast with clothing as comfortable as Cee’s.  Her choices would never be described as modest.  Still, she was careful not to actually reveal herself blatantly.  I was a little surprised by the skimpiness of some of her clothing and mentioned it to Cee when we were alone.  She said she had noticed, too, and chalked it up to how young people were these days.  Nevertheless, she was happy about it.  Katie was, after all, an attractive college-age woman that most people would give a second look.  Cee was predominantly heterosexual yet had enjoyed times with women, too.  

As we were getting ready for bed, Cee asked, “What do you think about her breasts?  I know you’re a breast man and I’ve seen you checking her out here and there.”  

I knew I couldn’t deny it and, with my amazing wife, there was no need to.  

“Well, her boobs are great.  Even at her age, she has a firmness to them that not many others have.  And I have to tell you, she has a great ass.  I’m easily distracted by it.  I’m sure you’ve noticed it, too.”

“I have and I like it all.  I think I’m becoming attracted to her.  And I’d bet that you are, too.”  There was no accusation in her voice.  

We’ve had an open relationship from the beginning so this wasn’t a shocking conversation.  We were never drawn to have a lot of sex with others just for the sake of sex.  We did, however, allow ourselves experiences over the years with people who were right for us.  Most of that was good.  Some of it was great.  Some of it was awful.  

Maria_nice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_nice

Talking about Katie as a sexual creature stirred the lust in each of us.  The fantasy wheels started turning.  “Oh, so you’re attracted to her, too, huh?”  There was a playful, taunting edge to my words.  Cee’s eyes sparkled with her smile.  I pulled her over to me.  She came willingly.  “What if I am?”  Her retort had the same playfulness.  

The thought of that sent my mind racing and my erection growing against my wife’s belly.  “Really?”  The question was more of an exaggeration than a doubt.  “Would you want to grab her ass like this?”  My hands moved down to Cee’s still delectable ass and I made my hands full with it.  “Would you pull her against you so your titties would press against hers?”  

She started to rub her breasts against me and said, “Do you mean like this?”  After her nipples began to harden, she said, “I just might.”  Her voice dropped to a huskier tone.  “Would you like that?  Would you like to see me rub my breasts against Katie’s?”  The question was an invitation to go further with our game.  

I squeezed her ass tighter with my left hand and let my right hand move around to the front of her.  I pressed against her mound with my fingertips.  “Yes, I’d like that.  I’d like it very much.”  I found her the nub of her clit through her panties and began circling it with my fingers.  She leaned into me and closed her eyes, giving herself to the sensation.  “What if she started touching you the way I am?  What if she wanted to touch your pussy?”  

“Ummm...” she purred.  

I moved my hand down inside her panties and found the dampness I was sure would be there.  I used one finger to draw her wetness up to her clit and began rubbing it softly while I said, “Her pussy might be getting wet, too.  She might be starting to ache to be touched like you are.  What do you think you might do about that?”  

“Ohhh...”  She started to moan and rock her hips against my hand.  My fingers started moving faster against her clit.  My touch and her imagination started taking her into overdrive.  “I...I might have to touch her, too.”  With that, she moved her hand to my cock and started to rub.  She was feeling cock but imagining pussy and started stroking me with her palm, not circling her fingers around me.  

I leaned into her ear and began talking softly as if my words could lead her into something forbidden.  “Do you think Katie would like that?  Would she like her breasts against yours and your hand on her pussy?  Maybe she would be wet like you are.  Maybe she would want your hand to find her clit.”  With that, I shoved two fingers into Cee’s oh-so-ready pussy.  She pushed into me and had to catch her breath.  She got up on her toes to allow my fingers to go deeper.  My thumb found her clit and now there could be no more words.  

Cee was lost in the world of sensation and fantasy and didn’t want to be anywhere else.  I know my wife’s body.  I started a steady rhythm of in and out with my fingers.  Her hips matched me.  We both made sure her clit was triggered by her downstrokes.  I kept rubbing, not too fast, not too slow.  The steady rhythm was building the heat in her pussy and I could tell she was loving this.  

We rocked a little more.  Then her body started to move its thrusts against my hand more quickly and she started softly saying, “Oh, oh, oh.”  I started moving my fingers even faster.  She held tighter to me and let go.  “OH!  OH!  OH!!  OOOHHH!!”

Her legs were quivering and she was having difficulty standing.  I pulled out and held her close to me.  We moved over to the bed and managed to lay down.  Cee was still catching her breath when her hand reached for me.  “I need you to fuck me.  Please fuck me now.”  

We got out of what little clothing we had and I rolled over onto Cee Cee.  There was no need for anything more.  I pushed inside her and she groaned her approval.  I started the same slow thrusting as my fingers.  She matched me thrust for thrust.  I picked up the pace and she did, too.  The heat around my cock told me about the hunger in her body.  I started moving a little faster, then a little faster.  Cee was the picture of concentration.  Her body was gobbling me up.  I started fucking her as fast as I could and she started screaming.  I was sure Katie could hear us.  Cee started bucking and her orgasm took us both into spasms.  I, too, started groaning and we both released into one another with all we had.  

After coming back to earth, we kissed and held one another.  The thoughts we had about Katie and who she was to us couldn’t be left hanging in the air.  Now that our mutual lust was out in the open, the question then became what, if anything, would we do about that.  We talked openly and we knew that things could go terribly wrong and we might hurt Katie and lose her.  We both decided that the best course of action was to let things unfold however they would.  How could I know that things would begin to unfold pretty quickly the next morning?

 

 

Published 
Written by NicandNicey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments