Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Handyman Helps Complete the Job

"Tony sets up an intimate meeting with his wife and invites his handyman friend, Peter, to get things started as well as to finish his wife's desires."

34
12 Comments 12
11.0k Views 11.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"This story was written in collaboration with funtimewife as we messaged back and forth as the story developed. Hope you enjoy. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Welcome any comments or ideas as we may work together for another sexy adventure in the future."

Peter:  

Your hubby, Tony, has left you instructions that he is coming home early to fuck you, bringing drinks and snacks and is planning on having you for dessert.  He has told you to spend some time in the tub/shower to clean up and relax and then come to the bedroom once he is home.  He wants to sit and watch you shed your towel, put on some sexy lingerie and then come to please him.  

What he didn't tell you is that he has told me to show up at your house as a repairman for some problem in the master bathroom, knowing you will be naked there and probably open to my advances.  He has given me access to your house and I have arrived, my cock extremely hard already thinking about opening the bathroom door and seeing you there.  

 

 Mandy: 

I am sitting in the bathtub naked, soapy bubbles on the water, just my head and shoulders above the water.  I also have a pair of headphones on listening to my favorite music so I don't hear you slowly open the bathroom door and peep in.  You see me there oblivious to your entry, just shaking my head and shoulders to the beat of the music, then lifting my hands up in the air waving them to the music.  My breasts rise up just above the bubbles, gently swaying about before settling back into the bubbles as my arms come back down.

 You stand there in the doorway watching me, taking it all in.  I know what you are thinking, “Hell I can't just stand here watching.  I'm supposed to be here to repair something.”  You look around the bathroom and spot a door front off its hinges.  My anticipation in the tub grows as I am hoping you will make the decision to burst into the room, go straight for the broken door, and then realize I am in the tub. 

 

 Peter: 

I step back pulling the door closed, then push the door open wide and shuffle straight in towards the broken cupboard door.  As I step in I turn to see you in the tub, knowing you will be surprised, expecting you to scream or sink down under the bubbles.  But you only turn and smile and say “Well, hello.  Funny a repairman showing up at this time of day.” 

 I can only think of lying at the moment in my excitement.   “Ah, sorry, your hubby sent me but I am late, was supposed to be here a couple hours ago.  Sorry, I should just leave and come back another time.” 

 You respond, “No, please stay and finish your job.  As long as you have your 'tools' with you and are prepared to get it on, oops, I mean get it done.  But please be so wonderful and bring me a towel there, Mr….?” 

 My cock is hard and poking out in my trousers as I set down my tools, grab a towel and hold it out for you.  “Just call me Peter, please.  Should I just call you Tony’s wife?  Should I turn my eyes as you get out of the tub, Tony’s wife?” 

 You stand up out of the water revealing your dripping wet body, sexy tits and gorgeous curves as you reach for the towel.  “I am Mandy, and there is no need to turn away.  In fact I would be delighted if you could help dry me, except in the spot I like to keep nice and wet.  Tell me if you like what you see.  Don’t worry, I think my hubby would be fine and pay you well for any extra work that I might need as long as you are here, Peter.”  

 

Mandy: 

I pass the towel back to you and you start drying off my body as I stand in front of you, I lift my arms up and you start rubbing my breasts, gently at first then more roughly, fingers rubbing over my nipples making them hard and standing out. 

 “Your touch feels so good, but you look to be very hot,” I say.  “Why don't you take off your t-shirt?”  You start pulling off your t-shirt with one hand, holding the towel in the other.  I look down and see your cock pushing out your shorts so I lower my hands and start stroking your cock through your shorts,

 “Mmm, this feels very hard and big,”  I say as you throw your shirt to the floor.  My hands go onto your bare chest and my hips move against your body, leaning forward I kiss you feeling your cock prodding around my mound.  The kiss is long and deep, our tongues meeting and exploring.

 I break the kiss.  “Maybe we should go find a nice big bed,” I say.  I take hold of your hand, leading you out of the bathroom along the landing, opening the door into the main bedroom and walking in.  To our surprise, Tony is sitting on our big bed, completely naked, stroking his hard, erect shaft.

 “I wondered when you both would come in,” he says, smiling at us, me naked and you in shorts with your cock pushing out.

 

 Peter: 

“Welcome, Tony.  Your wife is even hotter than you described, and she obviously has me wanting to fuck her so bad now.  Since I am here at your request, I will let you give the directions from here, but just a suggestion (as I see the sexy lingerie laid out on the bed), I would love to see her in that outfit, showing off for us.” 

 “Great idea!  I am certainly up for that, as you can see,” Tony replies as he slides back to sit resting at the head of the bed, hard dick in hand.  I pull my shorts off and drop them on the floor as I sit in a chair next to the bed and also begin stroking my erect dick. 

 You smile at your audience, drop the towel from your hand and do a slow spin for us to see all sides of your sexy body.  You first reach for the thigh high black stockings.  One leg at a time you put a foot on the edge of the bed, revealing your glistening pussy to our admiring eyes, and pull the material over your toes and then all the way up your thighs.  The red crotchless satin panties are next, again leg by leg you pull them up to your waist, bending and opening your legs in all the right ways so we see your rounded, athletic ass as well as your hot, wet cunt.  Before pulling the red velvety tank top on, you again put one leg up on the bed in front of us and use your fingers to pleasure your wet opening.  Our mouths are watering as we watch you then suck those fingers to taste your own juices. 

Moon_123
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Moon_123

 Finally, you pull the top down over your hard nipples and wonderful tits, make one final pirouette for our view, and say, “I think I am ready, fellows.  What are you going to do to me?” 

 

Mandy:  

You and Tony both sit on the end of our big bed stroking your big hard erect cocks as I stand in front of you just a few feet away and start to sway my hips and arms in a very erotic dance.  I'm teasing you both by rubbing my hands up over my black stocking tops and my panties, opening my legs wide showing my shaved wet pussy lips, fingers gently rubbing them before moving up my bare tummy to press the thin material of my tank top, showing my hard nipples pressing through the material. All the time my hips swaying as I smile at both of you.

I move closer to you both and my arms reach forward, pushing your hands off your cocks then taking hold of each cock and stroking it up and down slow.  I hear you both groan softly as my hands tighten around your shafts in long, slow strokes.

 I look into both your eyes smiling before leaning forward and licking each mushroom head in turn.  The groans become louder before first taking Tony’s cock head into my mouth and sucking it several times, then moving over to your cock head and taking that into my mouth, sucking  again, all the time my hands still stroking your shafts up and down.

 

Peter:  

My eyes haven't left the sight of your sexy body.  I reach down to stroke your soft hair and caress your face as I help you bob up and down a bit on my anxious cock.   One hand slides down to your breast and massages you through the satiny material.  I grab the nipple that is protruding and hard and pinch it between my fingers.   My cock tip feels so good in your mouth, your hand stroking my shaft.   I can't wait to enjoy more of you at you at Tony's direction.  

 

Mandy:  

I keep sucking and stroking both cocks for a while before standing up straight. “I think it’s time for you both of you to start stripping my few bits of clothing off,” I say, smiling.

You both stand up and step to either side of me, my head turning from side to side to kiss each one of you while your hands stroke up and down my body. Tony says to you, “Let’s start with her tank top.”   I lift my arms up above my head as you both slowly pull it up over my head and throw it aside.  Hands quickly start rubbing my breasts, fingers nipping and twisting my hard nipples making me softly groan with pleasure.

Tony grasps my hair, pulling my head back to kiss me hard and long on my lips; as my head goes back my breasts push out forward and your mouth takes over sucking my nipples.

My red panties are the next item drawing your attention as you both ease them down and remove them.  You both take turns finger fucking me and then eating me, making me orgasm to the delight of both you and Tony.  My hubby puts an arm around me then lifts one of my legs up and spreads my legs wide.  “Let me see you slip that hard cock up into her,” Tony says to you.

You move in front of me and guide your cock head up to my wet lips, Tony watching as it pushes open my lips and slides in making my gasp out and groan.  “Yes, yes, all the way up into her,” he says, holding my body tight as my legs turn to jelly and I groan louder.  You start to pump faster, in and out of me.  “Keep fucking her, I want to see your cum flood out of her.” 

 

Peter:  

“That might not take long.  She feels so fucking good on my cock.”  I respond to Tony, as I hold your hips and thrust my cock up into you. 

 Alternating between closing my eyes and looking down at your sexy body, I watch Tony embracing you, one hand kneading at your tits, your legs open, my hard dick sloshing in and out of your open, dripping pussy. 

 I can hardly hold back my orgasm but have one last request before I flood your pussy.  “Tony, I want her from behind, fucking her pussy hard as she bends over and takes your cum in her mouth.” 

 Tony releases his grip so you I can pop out of you and I wait for you to turn and bend over.  I hold your hips as my cock approaches your slippery wet hole again and slides back in.  Tony is holding your shoulders as you are bent over, beginning to bob up and down on his cock.  I am deep in you and fucking hard, slapping against your ass as I hold on tight and begin to feel my orgasm building immediately.  “Oh Mandy!  Your hot married pussy feels so fucking good,” is all I can gasp out of my mouth. 

 “I am about to fill your fucking hot wife with my cum, Tony.  Are you ready to see that?  Are you ready to empty your balls into her mouth at the same time?” 

 Tony can only moan and nod his head as he watches me thrust long and deep a couple more times before I brace my hard dick deep in you.  My face screws up in pleasure as I close my eyes and explode deep inside you.  Tony senses my orgasm about to release and holds your head down to his cock as his hips thrust his dick down your throat.   He is soon filling you at the same time. 

 We are all grunting, groaning, expressing pleasure for a short time until the orgasms subside and we pull out of your full mouth and pussy, our bodies coming together once more in an exhausted embrace. 

 

I am hoping there will be lots more “work” to do at your house in the future.       

Published 
Written by Peterhard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments