Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Doctor's Wife

"Everyone's always talking about fucking their doctor... but what about the doctor's wife?"

54
10 Comments 10
11.2k Views 11.2k
938 words 938 words

It wasn't the first time it had happened. I came home from work to find my wife's best friend - we'll call her Liz - crying to my wife on her couch. He had done it again. Her husband - a prick doctor with an ego way bigger than the rest of him - had fucked another one of his patients. She'd had enough. She was going to leave him.

It wasn't the first time this had happened. But it was probably the best... at least for me.

The two of them shared a bottle of wine as they commiserated over what a jerk her husband was. And let's be honest - he was an idiot. Liz was gorgeous and brilliant. Long straight brown hair, athletic build with an amazing round ass that she loved to show off. Small perky breasts despite being in her mid-thirties. But some guys just don't know a good thing when they have it.

I half-listened while she went through the sordid details, savoring a drink of my own in the kitchen. Apparently, she found a text on his phone, which led her to scroll up a bit, where she found pictures of a young blond woman - no more than twenty - with her doctor's cock in her mouth.

"I'd fucking know that cock anywhere!" she screamed. "I love that cock. I've worshipped it, taken it in my ass and pussy so many times... I could fill ten of these wine bottles with the amount of his cum I've had in and on me over the years!"

Not going to lie... even though she was clearly pissed, it was a turn-on to hear her pretty mouth talking like that.

As I walked by the couch they were sitting on, my wife patted my ass and looked me up and down, with a sneaky look in her eye.

"You know," she said in a comforting tone, "There are other cocks in the world,"

"But not for me! You know he was my first! Asshole that he is!"

"Honey, could you come here for a minute?" my wife asked me, putting her almost empty wine glass down on the coffee table. As usual, I obeyed.

She ran her hands up my thighs, to my waist, and then let her left hand linger right on my zipper, while her right hand drifted to Liz's thigh, her fingertips just under the hem of Liz's skirt.

"Honey, Liz is so sad tonight, and so mad at her husband. Do you think there's any way we can maybe help her get back at him, and also feel a little better too?"

I smiled down at Liz as Maria unzipped my fly and freed my hardening cock with her deft left hand. Liz blushed.

"Oh no, I... I couldn't," she protested, all the while moving closer and closer toward me as Maria's right hand slid further up her skirt. "I just--mmmm..." She moaned as she took my length into her hot wet mouth. She looked up at me with her gorgeous brown but reddened eyes, her cheeks still tear-stained. I caressed the nape of her neck as I guided her head up and down gently on my cock.

CelesteFord
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteFord

That doctor was a fucking moron.

Maria, meanwhile, wasted no time. She moved Liz to her knees and slid down Liz's skirt, revealing that amazing ass in a thong. She slid it aside and started to lick Liz's ass and down to her pussy. I unbuttoned my shirt and removed it, revealing my hairy masculine chest. Now that I was fully erect in her mouth, she stood up and turned around.

"I want you inside me," she nearly screamed. "I've never had another cock inside me and I want yours right fucking now!"

Maria smiled, took my cock in her hand, and slid me into Liz's pussy from behind. She was so fucking tight. I leaned over and grabbed her breasts from behind, while Maria lowered herself beneath her and licked her clit and my balls.

She came twice, screaming and writhing like a woman who has never known such release. My balls were about to explode, and Maria knew it. She withdrew me from that wet delicious pussy.

"Now he's going to cum on you, Liz. He's going to cum in your face, your mouth, your hair. He's going to cover you in his cum, and you're going to go home without cleaning it off. You're going to show him that two can play at his game. That you are a desirable, sexy, naughty slut who can get cock any time she wants. Are you ready?"

"Yes... Yes please, I want it now! Give me that fucking cum!"

With that, I exploded, the first hot, sticky line covering from her chin to her hairline along her forehead. For the second spurt, I aimed downward, hitting her tits. She greedily took me in her mouth after that and sucked out the rest. Maria kissed her deeply, grabbing what cum she could on her own tongue before kissing me with my own hot saltiness.

Liz grabbed her empty wine glass quickly and spit my seed into it.

"Hope you don't mind... can I borrow this glass for the night?"

"Sure," Maria said. "What for?"

"I want to drink this right before I walk in the door, and kiss that asshole with a mouthful of cum. Who knows? He might be into it..."

Long story short... he was. The next weekend, they both came over to our house, and we all ended up fucking all night. But that's a story for another day...

Published 
Written by hardfaithful
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments