Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That Rainy Afternoon

"Strange and wonderful things can happen when on vacation!"

31
9 Comments 9
3.6k Views 3.6k
6.3k words 6.3k words

Hi. I'm Gerlinde. My husband, Roger - as well as most everybody else who knows me well - calls me Geri.

Roger and I are “empty-nesters”, in our mid-forties, living in a modestly affluent suburban community several miles north of New York City.

We have a decent lifestyle. Roger is an attorney with a successful law firm in Westchester County. Having been born in Germany, I am fluent in both English and German and use my bilingual ability as a division manager with a German manufacturing company in nearby Connecticut.

Although no longer "spring chickens", we've managed to have kept in good shape with me doing yoga, playing pickleball and bicycle riding together with Roger whenever the weather permits. Depending upon the season, Roger is an active tennis, basketball and softball player and whatever exercise machines we have at our disposal get used on a regular basis.

I met roger almost nineteen years ago, a short time after each of us had gotten divorced. The chemistry between us was instantaneously magical. Corny as it may sound, it was story-book love-at-first-sight. We quickly became inseparable and were married within a few months.

I really value our marriage, and so does Roger. And, as I respect my marriage vows and love Roger, I've had no interest in any other man since we met. I'm absolutely sure Roger has been equally faithful. Our 18-year marriage has been wonderful - growing and mellowing through the years - never becoming stale and boring. We share many interests, activities, beliefs, opinions, and I'm convinced we are truly "best friends".

Our love life is certainly satisfying, although I prefer quality to quantity and normality to experimentation. While I suppose I enjoy sex as much as the next person, and understand that it's not necessarily for procreation only, it has never really been a major priority for me in our marriage. We have so very much going for us together outside of our bedroom.

I assume that like most men, Roger might like to have sex more often, but we do have a rather busy lifestyle and are often too worn out at the end of the day. The intimacy and familiarity Roger and I share plus the fact that we have not turned our lovemaking into a routine more than makes up for that.

Actually, when it comes to sex, Roger likes to watch. He watches sex on the computer - something I find to be a turn-off - as the language is usually vulgar and scenes are almost always offensively crude.  As with most men he likes to look at other women, but most of all (I'm happy to say) he likes to look at me! I probably disappoint him somewhat in this department as I am anything but an exhibitionist. I dress quite conservatively, never go without a brassiere in public and refuse to publicly show off in any way what I've been told is considered to be quite a provocative figure. I won't even go skinny dipping in the privacy of our secluded, tree enclosed, backyard pool unless there is no moon and all the lights are out.

Although Roger tells me that his greatest enjoyment is watching my arousal and eventual orgasm it took several months for me to permit a dim light to be turned on in the bedroom during our times of intimacy.  Roger has hinted at taking photos of me and even videos of us when we were in bed. Just for his own voyeuristic enjoyment, of course. It took a while, but I think it finally sunk in that this was something I would never allow!

I’m not opposed to alcohol. Roger has a decently stocked wine cellar and is a bit of a “wine snob”.  Although not much of a drinker myself, I do enjoy an occasional cocktail or glass or two of wine with our meals and have no interest in any recreational drugs.

Having been brought up in a conservative German home environment, where we respected social propriety, I have this need to remain in control of myself. In all - I'm a very private, very reserved, person. Roger has even laughingly said - "How can I be this much in love with such a repressed prude!" So, when Roger casually mentioned that many men fantasize about sharing their woman with another person, I said, "Die Gedanken sind frei" – (Your thoughts are free.)  In addition, I told him to dream on as there was not even the remotest possibility of anything that bizarre ever happening! If this makes me a sexually repressed prude - so be it!

Actually, I strongly doubted that Roger, as protective and possessive as he is, could ever accept watching me being even touched by another person!

In the late autumn, after the trees have shed their leaves and the New York weather starts to become gray and depressing, we celebrate our anniversary by taking a break in the warmth of our favorite Caribbean Island paradise Dominica. We discovered a cottage resort which while offering all the amenities, delightful beach, excellent cuisine and a comprehensive wine list, is actually quite affordable. 

Our much-anticipated romantic vacation in the Caribbean this past fall was unbelievable! Excellent food, superb wines, fantastic weather - mid-eighties each day with mid-seventies at night with only the expected occasional brief afternoon sprinkle. Delightful bike rides; hiking through the forest enjoying the waterfalls; calm, soothing surf with super snorkeling; clean white beaches with soft sand, and surprisingly good shopping in town. Roger bought me a lovely pair of handmade sandals, made right there in the store. Not only did we have fun, but we really enjoyed each other's company!

With only a couple of days’ vacation left we decided to hang out on the beach, reading, sipping some drinks, nibbling some food, snorkeling and splashing about in the calm cool turquoise Caribbean surf.

Roger and I were reading and chatting about nothing in particular when a tall, rather handsome looking fellow, about our age, who was reclining on the lounge chair next to ours, came over to us. He introduced himself to us as Kurt and apologized for possibly “sich aufdrängen”.  I assured him he had not at all intruded.  He wondered if I could possibly have been from Germany as he had detected my German accent. This accompanied by my pale complexion, blond hair and blue eyes was basically a giveaway.

Kurt was a chemical engineer and the vice president of a prominent German pharmaceutical company. He was by himself on one of his numerous business trips enjoying a brief weekend stopover checking a small chemical company affiliate here on the island before heading on to the U.S.  He had been away for some time and found it enjoyable to meet up with someone from his homeland. 

Coincidently, it turned out both he and I were originally from Regensburg, a small city in Bavaria. We chatted for a while reminiscing about our years growing up in Bavaria basically around the same time. Then, as I was having trouble keeping my eyes open, we made a date to continue our conversation and get better acquainted later that evening over dinner. Roger and I excused ourselves and went to our cottage for a nap.

Dinner was delightful. Roger and Kurt hit it off exceptionally well. Each had a great sense of humor and apparently shared many interests in common. The three of us seemed to kindle a comfortably warm, friendly relationship almost immediately. Kurt was extremely polite and possessed that certain debonair charm which many European men seem to have.

Naturally Kurt spoke both German and English - even if he did on occasion grasp for an English phrase. Although I came to America when I was in my teens, I always enjoy getting together with someone from my native country and chatting a bit in German as it was my first language.  While we did from time to time talk about our lives while living in Germany, we kept the conversation as much in English as possible so as not to exclude Roger, whose ability to understand German is only fair at best.  

Roger ordered a couple of bottles of excellent Dr. Loosen German Riesling to accompany our meals. We thoroughly enjoyed the excellent food the fine wine and each other’s company.

After dinner, we strolled out by the pool and sat sipping the last of our wine. Eventually, with empty glasses, we bid each other “Gute Nacht- Schlaf schön”, and went our separate ways back to our respective cottages.

Roger and I agreed that spending the evening with Kurt turned out to be a fine idea as he was excellent company and, as he had been on his own for quite some time, Kurt was obviously delighted to have people with whom to share an evening. Especially someone he could connect with.  

The next day was sadly our last. After an early breakfast, Roger and I went beach combing holding hands as we strolled down the beach searching for shells. Later, we went to our usual spot on the hotel's beach for an afternoon of loafing in the sun.

Kurt happened by.  We naturally asked him to join us and we all ordered drinks and tapas to nibble on as we continued the congenial relationship the three of us had started the previous evening.

Then suddenly it hit! The skies darkened accompanied by a fierce, gusting wind as a torrential downpour with a frightening display of thunder and lightning came out of nowhere, drenching us. With the rain pelting down and the wind tossing things about, we somehow managed to hastily grab all our stuff and went scrambling to Kurt's place - as his was closest to the beach.

When we got there the AC was on full blast. I'm not a big fan of air-conditioning in the first place, and since I was soaking wet, I was uncomfortably chilled. At Kurt's suggestion I rushed shivering into the bathroom to get out of my wet bathing suit. I dried off, put on one of the plush ankle length velour robes the hotel supplied and wrapped a towel over my sopping hair. Roger followed me in, toweled off, and also slipped into a robe.

The sky was an eerie greenish-black and the thunder was still rumbling on when we went back out to the dimly lit room - now thankfully without the AC. Kurt, dressed in shorts and T-shirt, offered us each a nice warming glass of Asbach Uralt - a German brandy which is usually too strong for me but, as I was freezing, pleasantly comforting - also some German chocolates. Roger and Kurt sat in the chairs and I curled up on the high king size bed.

Apparently, this wasn't to be the brief passing shower we had hoped for as the rain and thunder showed no sign of letting up. So, as we waited out the storm we made idle conversation, sipped our brandy, nibbled the chocolates, tried to figure out how far the storm was from us by counting the seconds between the lightning flashes and the thunderclaps and listened to the soft music coming from somewhere in the background.  It was a tape of ABBA's tunes.

Kurt explained that his position with his company plus his expertise in chemistry required he oversee the organization's foreign facilities on a fairly regular basis. He said that when he told his wife that he yet again had to travel overseas she was quite displeased saying that she had tolerated these trips of his for years and had finally had enough. She wanted something done about his incessant business travels, which she felt were far too frequent, and kept him away from her for extended periods of time.

His wife’s behavior became somewhat distant towards him - which would be understandable if she was feeling “verlassen” (abandoned) when he had been away. Her attitude toward him was cordial but cool, still sleeping in the same bed, albeit without much in the way of physical contact.

Kurt realized she was right but still felt confident that things would be fine once he returned to Germany from this trip as his wife was obviously quite pleased when he told her just before he left that he had instructed his company that although he realized that his traveling was required, in the future he expected his wife to accompany him! He called her every day and she seemed to be in far better spirits - anxious for his return. I don't remember more, as I apparently dozed off.

I have no idea how long I was asleep or what the guys were chatting about during my nap but the storm was still raging outside when I was awakened by a bright flash of lightning and a crash of thunder - with an annoying kink in my neck. I guess my discomfort was rather obvious by the way I was trying to stretch my neck. I sat up on the bed with my legs dangling over the side, securely wrapped in my long robe which covered me from my chin to my ankles.  Roger asked if I was OK and when I mentioned my neck Kurt told us that his wife was a massage therapist and as he had acquired some knowledge of her massage methods, perhaps he could be of assistance.  What I didn’t mention was that I was feeling the effects of the brandy - a bit more alcohol than what I’m used to.

He asked if his trying to help would be “angemessen” (appropriate) to us.  I thought it would be a great idea, and Roger having no objection, Kurt came over and knelt behind me on the bed. He took the towel off my finally dry curly blond hair, put my now empty brandy glass on the night table, and adjusted my robe a bit so he could get better access to my neck and shoulders.  He began to knead the muscles of my neck and upper back. 

Kurt might have been a pseudo massage therapist, but his hands and massage technique felt wonderful! Since I was completely naked beneath the robe, and despite the securely tied belt, I kept my hands tightly clutching the collar and holding the front of the robe together, carefully avoiding exposing any of myself.

Even after the minor spasm in my neck was gone, for some unknown reason, I didn't tell Kurt and let him continue his soothing massage. Except, although he hadn't done anything differently, and perhaps it was my imagination, but it seemed as if his massage was progressing from soothing to titillating. I'm sure I blushed as I realized his touch was becoming - I guess the best way to describe how it began to feel to me was - almost sensual. Other than my husband, and my female physician in the sterile environment of an examination room, no person had touched this much of me in almost two decades!

I can only guess why I did this but as Kurt's massage continued, I rolled my shoulders around "accidently" letting the robe slip off my shoulders just a bit and slide down revealing the tops of my un-suntanned considerable white breasts! Surprisingly - well, perhaps not so surprisingly! - Roger just sat there saying nothing.

I don't know what came over me, maybe it was the drinks we had earlier while basking in the warmth of the sun on the beach, maybe the brandy, maybe the soft warm lighting coming from a single lamp in the corner, maybe the suggestive music softly playing, maybe sitting on a bed with some charming stranger while I enjoyed his caressing my bare shoulders, maybe a combination of all of that - but I did something totally foreign to my entire nature. Hesitantly, as if I was in a dream, I let my hands slowly fall into my lap allowing the robe to slide off my arms and follow my hands down into my lap. I was now naked to the waist, presenting my bare breasts to some stranger!

I think perhaps I was so caught up in the sensations of the moment and the anticipation of what might possibly come to pass between Kurt and myself that it didn't register on me that what I had done could actually be improper.  I really wasn't sure how far either Roger or I would allow things to progress in this surreal atmosphere.

If Kurt had then started to paw me I would have covered up and stopped things right then and there.  Fortunately, he didn't rush things. Roger has always been tender and attentive to me physically. As I mentioned earlier - his pleasure is derived from my pleasure. Kurt was thoughtfully equally gentle - just different.  Different touch; different cologne; different pheromones; different setting; different - but no less pleasurable! 

Gently he just stroked my sensitive skin up and down my arms and across my neck, back and shoulders, coming ever closer and closer to my now exposed full breasts rising and falling with each excited breath. When he finally got close to touching me there, I shied away and tried to bring the robe up to cover myself. Kurt whispered in my ear - "Das ist schön gut. Sie sind sehr schön. Und du weißt du willst mich um dich zu berühren!" (This is very good. You are very beautiful. And you know you want me to touch you!)

Even before he did touch them, I could feel my nipples stiffening. I leaned back against Kurt and offered no objection when he cradled my ample, almost milky-white breasts, letting their weight rest softly in the palms of his suntanned hands. As he fondled my breasts and ever so lightly played with my sensitive nipples, I couldn't help but to respond. I sighed, closed my eyes and let his caresses continue to arouse me as the exquisite sensations traveled from my breasts downwards and I became aware that I was uncontrollably becoming moist between my thighs. My moral determination to be completely faithful to our marriage was rapidly melting away.

I looked over at Roger. He simply smiled. Evidently, he was OK with all of this. Once again Kurt whispered to me in German, quietly suggesting that I lay back on the bed and relax. I looked at Roger for his approval, although I'm not sure that at this point it would have mattered much as Kurt was slowly, tantalizingly bringing me to a point from which I could never turn back. Roger almost imperceptibly nodded just once. Then, as I mouthed "I do love you!", I closed my eyes and let Kurt lower me onto my back on the bed.

JosetteBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JosetteBeauty

No one spoke. Aside from the rumbling thunder, the room was silent except for ABBA’s music filtering into the room.  The song now playing was "Andante", a melody Roger and I always found to be very sexually evocative. This particular piece was a perfect accompaniment to the tender seduction I was now experiencing and anxiously hoped would continue.

Frida's plaintive voice was echoing my every emotion, my every wish. And all that I was feeling did indeed continue to grow, as everything Kurt did was beautifully slow and gentle and soft and velvety.  I felt as if I was actually floating as he continued to massage my breasts with his hands as he had been before but now, even more thrilling, also with caresses of his lips and with his tongue making teasing circles around my erect dark pink nipples.

His hand wandered further down my body until he found the belt of the robe. Undoing the belt, he slowly folded back the white cloth, completely exposing my fair nakedness. Incomprehensibly not only did I do nothing to stop him, but I also actually helped him remove the robe from beneath me so that my pale uncovered body was now silhouetted in stark contrast upon the dark emerald-green of the bed.

Kurt's hand delightfully traced increasingly wider circular patterns on my sensitive belly until he reached my almost hairless puffy mound. An electric thrill ran through me as he briefly touched me there and ran the tips of his fingers teasingly up and down the inside of my thighs - something that has always excited me.

And then, though I knew what undoubtedly was to happen next, when he just barely touched my already parting and now very moist lips, I couldn't help myself - I gasped and reflexively clamped my thighs together and tried to cover my nakedness with my hands. Kurt caught my arms in mid-flight and as he placed them back by my sides on the bed he whispered in my ear, - "Sie wissen, dass Sie das wollen. Wir alle wollen diese." (You know you want this. We all want this!")

Gradually the meaning of what Kurt said dawned on me. I realized that Roger had left his chair and that without my awareness had been sitting on the bed next to us. He had been watching all that had taken place so far and would be watching all that was inevitably about to take place between Kurt and myself.  His face was flushed; he was breathing rapidly and was clearly excited. (Had he actually discussed his wild fantasy with Kurt while I was napping?)

At this point, I was far too aroused myself to resist or care to attempt to prevent what was about to happen. With a contented sigh, I closed my eyes and permitted Kurt to gently part my thighs, shamelessly exposing myself to the eyes of both men and inviting the touch of this charming foreigner.  I allowed him to spread my thighs wider and wider - something that barely twenty minutes ago would have been absolutely unthinkable to me. I recall I cried out when at long last he touched my swollen clitoris, sending exquisite shivers through my body.

I offered no resistance as I let him explore my sex and further excite me with his wonderfully talented fingers. I remember hearing some throaty sounds and realizing these were surprisingly coming from me as Kurt continued to delicately stroke my pouting wet lips and clitoris and eventually, gently, slipped his fingers inside me.

Abruptly, everything stopped. Kurt was gone from my side. But thankfully, he reappeared, kneeling between my splayed thighs. My hands instinctively moved to cover myself, but Kurt stopped me and folded my arms across my body.  Kurt leaned forward, placed his mouth lightly at the apex, my thighs and separated my lips with his probing tongue exposing my moist open sex.   And then I experienced the thrilling caresses of his warm mouth.

I placed my hand gently on his head and ran my fingers through his graying wavy blond hair. The sensations of his lips and tongue flickering and gliding over and over my swollen, parted inner lips and open vagina were nothing short of electric. When he drew my hips closer to his mouth and gently squeezed my engorged clitoris between his lips and inserted a finger within me, I ecstatically let a moan escape from deep in my throat and pressed him closer to me. I don't know how much longer I could have lasted had he continued to arouse me this way.

Thankfully Kurt realized my urgency.  Never taking his eyes from my exposed body, now covered in a light sheen of perspiration, he silently stood at the foot of the bed and stripped off his T-shirt and shorts.

At last, he placed his swollen member at my moist and invitingly accessible vagina. And then he paused. I stared up at him through half-closed eyes wonderingly. His soft blue-grey eyes met mine as he looked down at me with an expression as if he was asking my permission to proceed. Trembling, I closed my eyes and breathed but one single word - "Yes!" This was more than permission - it was as if I was pleading for him to make love to me. (That euphemism is not quite accurate.  Love had nothing to do with it! I wanted him to fuck me! A word I never use but I have no other way to describe my intense pent up sexual desire which up until this point in my life, had almost always included an emotional level, not just merely physical.)

Although there was a mutual connection between us this man I barely knew - someone I had met only the day before - was about to do something to me so special, that it had been reserved exclusively for only one person, my husband, for the past eighteen years. And not only was I so lost in the sexual excitement of the moment as to be incapable of turning back but I was excitedly, passionately, anxiously begging him to go inside me - to actually have some comparative stranger perform with me this, the ultimate act of physical intimacy between man and woman.

I reached out my hand, unmindful of the gold band on my finger, to help guide Kurt’s engorged circumcised penis to my anxious sex. At long last, I felt him press against my swollen lips and I cried out as it happened. It was done! Kurt was inside me! At first only a short way. But then, as if in slow motion, he continued cautiously entering and withdrawing - until just barely touching - probing easily into me bit by bit further and further until, ultimately, he was fully within me. Raising my knees, I slid my body closer towards him to allow him to penetrate me as deeply as possible. My mouth was dry and I could feel my heart pounding within my chest.

He paused momentarily and then began rhythmically gliding back and forth within my super sensitive vagina triggering sensations that rushed from there in waves throughout my entire body. My hands held my breasts to limit their swaying to and fro with the movement of our intimately joined bodies.  

As he stood between my thighs with his hands grasping my hips, I grabbed his wrists - desperately reaching for something to hold on to. I wanted to prolong these unbelievable sensations and have the rapidly increasing excitement of this moment go on for as long as possible. But there was no way I could hold back forever.

Then all too soon my body contracted, my back arched up, I drew in a deep breath and then let it out with a long harsh moan as I went over the edge experiencing a violent orgasm that shook me from head to toe. I had no idea how long the ever-building waves of pleasure continued to run through me when, though lost in my own pleasure, I became aware of Kurt still thrusting within me.  He tightened his hold on my hips and as he pulled me closer to him his body stiffened, and almost silently, with violent pulses poured himself into my constricted vagina. For some strange reason the sensation of his climax aroused me even further. My orgasm surged and it seemed as if it would never end.

Several minutes later, as I was still gasping for breath, Kurt limply withdrew from my moist body. I involuntarily uttered a disappointed little "Oh!". But then he returned. Or so I thought. Instead, there was Roger. My husband Roger, of whom I had been totally oblivious and who had been watching while I was lost in the delight of my seduction and then watching as I experienced this explosive orgasm brought on by another man, had now replaced Kurt between my gaping thighs. In a matter of seconds, he, too, had slid his swollen penis deep within my still quivering body. Being slightly larger than Kurt, he seemed to be touching me differently inside.

In our times of intimacy, I almost always experienced multiple orgasms. - surely this afternoon was not going to be an exception! However, this second time, things were different. 

I slid back on the bed and pulled Roger down to me clutching him to my hot perspiring body and wrapped my legs around his hips (Something (else) I never do!) Brought on by the excitement, the arousal, the passion, and yes, even the initial twinges of embarrassment of exposing myself before another man, I rapidly again lost all control and with a scream muffled in Roger's chest exploded with another overwhelming orgasm that sent contraction after contraction throughout every muscle in my entire body and seemed to excite my every nerve ending. The exquisite convulsive spasms of this second climax engulfed me and seemed to go on and on and on. I've on rare occasions experienced vaginal or so-called G spot orgasms. Judging by the unbelievable intensity I guess this must have been one of those.

It took a while for me to somewhat recover and just as I thought I was finally about to calm down I felt Roger come in ragged spurts deep inside me. Amazingly, the sensation of his explosive climax prolonged my orgasm to an extent I never imagined possible.

Eventually, once our mutual ecstasy had subsided, Roger rolled off me and propping himself on the bed next to me tenderly and comfortingly placed his hand on my bare shoulder.

At last, when I was able to regain enough semblance of composure to open my eyes, I became aware of Kurt's presence. He had been sitting close-by on the bed all this time watching the entire scene, voyeuristically deriving pleasure and excitement from my performance with Roger. I guess I was still lost in the sexual trance of this out-of-body experience because I rolled onto my side and reaching my hand out toward Kurt ran my fingers from his knee up his thigh until I could touch his member and stroke him back to erection.

I am rarely, if ever. the aggressor in bed but I was so engrossed in the sexuality of the moment that I took control. Pressing Kurt down on his back I straddled him and still holding him, guided him once again into my anxious sex. Ever so slowly, centimeter by centimeter, I lowered my body over his erection, engulfing him completely. I was now the active participant raising and lowering myself, controlling my own exquisite pleasure.

Kurt supported my swaying breasts in his hands and I leaned over to let him once again nibble on my still excited nipples. The physical pleasure was unbelievable! The wonderfully sensual sensations kept building and building, until finally I felt myself unable to hold back and grinding my hips down onto Kurt, impaling him into me as deeply as possible, clenching his swollen penis within me, the two of us came simultaneously experiencing fantastic explosive orgasms. 

Eventually the realization of where I was and what I had just done and what I had been doing all afternoon dawned on me. I lifted myself off Kurt's spent body and for some absurd reason I became self-conscious of the fact that I was naked with my husband and some relative stranger intently staring at me. I awkwardly attempted to hide my breasts with my arms clamping a hand securely down between my thighs in a belated and basically futile attempt to conceal my open, exposed sex and stem the flow of two men’s semen seeping embarrassingly from my body.

I reached for the robe and collapsed onto my side, curling up within the soft white cloth at last protectively concealing myself from the eyes of these two men. Two men who had just witnessed me sprawled out naked on the bed uncontrollably lost in the blissful intimate passion of the moment - writhing, perspiring, moaning and screaming. In addition, I had inexplicably shamelessly displayed myself to them allowing them their sexual release within me as they watched me obliviously absorbed in the throes of my own pure abandoned orgasmic pleasure. Was there anything more they could possibly see that I had not already displayed for them!

I just lay there while the gamut of the emotions I was feeling went swimming through my mind - shame, concern, disbelief, excitement, lust, and yet at the same time a strange sense of exhilarating satisfaction.

At long last, my pounding heartbeat returned to something approaching normal and I was able to peel myself off the bed. Demurely turning my back to the two men, I put on the bathrobe and securely tied the belt around my waist. Then gathering up our belongings, I announced that as the storms were over, we had to leave. 

Once back in our room, I grabbed some clothing and hurried into the bathroom, locked the door, and took a long shower. As I stood beneath the cleansing spray of the hot water, the realization of the unimaginable acts I had performed with Kurt and Roger struck on me. I had let Kurt touch me as no man other than my husband had touched me in decades. I had willingly exposed myself to two men simultaneously, one just about a complete stranger. I had let each of them in turn penetrate me. Allowed each of them to watch as the other brought me to an unbelievably violent orgasm. Let them thrust within me until they each came inside my (previously!) very private body. And I was so sexually aroused, so overcome with a primal desire that I was helpless to stop them or myself. Perhaps I was hoping the soap and hot water would cleanse my once secretive body of the immorality of the afternoon's event!

Eventually, I dressed and left the bathroom. Silently, not sure of what to say to each other, Roger and I continued packing for the next day’s flight home when we noticed the time and that the dining room was about to close.

When we arrived for dinner Kurt was being seated. Basically, we were the only people in the dining room and seeing no reason to do otherwise, the three of us had dinner together. Somehow, I attempted not to appear self-conscious although I did have trouble making eye contact with either of the two of them.

As the three of us engaged in surprisingly normal friendly conversation, joked and laughed, there was not a word mentioned about the episode in Kurt's bedroom. It was as if nothing out of the ordinary, nothing particularly intimate, had ever taken place between us!

After finishing the excellent meal accompanied by a fine red Zin it became apparent that we were closing the dining room. We took what was left of our wine and once again went out to the pool area.  As we finished the wine and watched the moon rise over the Caribbean, we bid each other good night and also goodbye as we were going our separate ways early the next day. With the usual parting best wishes, Kurt and Roger shook hands. I too shook Kurt's hand and, with a slight embarrassed smile, gave him a routine platonic kiss on the cheek.  I couldn't help it but I think I must have been blushing again. Then, with a warm “Auf Wiedersehen”, we then parted company and went back to our separate places.

Roger and I finally crawled into bed with my back to him and his arm around me tenderly holding me close to his chest. Just before we drifted off I recall telling him that I just couldn’t understand how he could have possibly enjoyed allowing all that to have taken place. Kurt exposing me, his watching, his touching and not only with fingers, my having orgasms brought on him, and especially the disgrace of letting this other man come inside me! 

Sheepishly, I asked how he felt about everything that had happened and how he felt about...us. He said he had absolutely no regrets! He told me that he didn’t understand either, but he honestly found the experience amazingly thrilling and even more exciting than he imagined it could possibly have ever been. Then he sincerely told me how much he truly loved me. I think I needed that reassurance.

The next day in the plane as we sat reading there still had not been the slightest reference to the incomprehensible sexual exploits of the previous afternoon. I finally had to break the ice. I turned to Roger and very quietly said, "Yes, I've never experienced anything that incredible in my entire life! And yes, I have to admit that although it was thrilling and rewarding and excitingly naughty, it must have been immoral - to say the least! And I'm so glad that you have no misgivings. I don't think I do either.

"But I want you to understand that it was just that once and will never happen again! Because despite all of that extraordinary physical pleasure, I will never, ever allow anything like that to happen again! You finally realized your fantasy and I must confess it was fantastic for me as well! But don’t ever even hint that we do that another time and never speak another word about what went on yesterday! Case closed!"

But as for me - Meine Gedanken sind frei!

Published 
Written by GeeGee2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments