Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Skillet

"Things are not what they seem ... in various ways!"

46
9 Comments 9
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Another kitchen utensil with a dual purpose"

Finally, on his way home, Max was looking forward to the weekend. His work week had been nothing but a pain in the ass, so much so that he’d thought of writing his congressman to suggest creating a national TGIF holiday to celebrate Friday.

He didn’t have any grand plans, just a quiet weekend filled with the lazy comforts of home: a variety of finger foods, binge-watching his favorite serials, hours in the hot tub, and sleeping late. Well, later than he slept during the week. When he did get up, he had one thing on his mind: breakfast.

He had a sudden craving for pancakes and bacon and immediately went about gathering the ingredients. He had all the foodstuff he needed and went looking for the skillet. It was about twelve inches across and made of cast iron. He’d inherited it from his grandmother, who’d used it for this very purpose, although she made ‘flapjacks,’ not pancakes.

He knew it had to be in the lower cabinets of his kitchen, but he couldn’t find it. He was on his second pass through all the same locations when moving something out of his way triggered a memory. He’d loaned it to the girls next door shortly after moving in. Looking at the clock, he felt it wasn’t too early to go to try and get it back.

Going into the hallway of his apartment building, he made the short walk to their door and knocked. He liked his neighbors, and they seemed to like him as well. A lesbian couple, he could joke and flirt with them without anyone getting their nose out of joint, and they all enjoyed the sometimes sexy banter.

“Oh! Hey, Max!” Beth said when she opened the door, “What’s up?”

“Hi, Beth. I was just wondering if I could get the skillet back that I loaned you a few months ago.”

“Skillet? I’m not even sure what that is, and I don’t remember borrowing anything from you. Maybe Dana knows? Hey, Dana!” she called out to her more-than-roommate and, with a hand motion, invited Max in.

“What’s the matter? Oh, hi, Max!” Dana said as she entered the room. Seeing her, he was struck again by the contrast between the two girls. Beth was a short, shapely blonde with long, flowing hair and a bubbly personality, while Dana was tall and athletic with short brunette hair and a curt disposition. Both were drop-dead gorgeous, and were they playing for the right team, he’d have tried for both of them and been happy with either. Based on looks alone, they seemed an unlikely couple, but as far as he could tell, they were great together.

“Max says we borrowed a skillet from him some time ago?” Beth asked Dana. “What is a skillet, anyway?”

“It’s like a very shallow frying pan. It’s black, cast iron, round, and about a foot across.”

“I didn’t borrow it,” Dana replied defensively.

“Are you sure,” Max questioned again, “I distinctly remember loaning it to you shortly after I moved in.”

“That was like, what, four months ago?” Beth added. “You’re welcome to look through our kitchen, but I don’t remember seeing it.”

“Wait a minute, buddy!” Dana quipped, “You got a search warrant?”

“I think I’ve got probable cause!” he replied, using a phrase he heard on all the cop shows.

“Well, unless you got proof, you’re not searching our kitchen!”

“If I had proof, I’d take you both across my knee for a good spanking!” Max joked, feeling a stirring in his crotch at the mention of one of his fantasies.

“Ooo, is that a threat or a promise?” Beth asked with a cute smile, and Dana also showed interest.

“It’s okay. I believe you. I must have misplaced it,” he acquiesced, afraid to take the flirting any further.

They joked a little bit more before Max made his exit, went home, and cooked his breakfast in a conventional frying pan, swearing that it didn’t taste the same without his Grandma’s antique skillet.

A month or so later, an unexpected knock on his door on a weekday brought him face-to-face with his other neighbor, a slightly older but attractive woman named Pam. Seeing his skillet in her hand, he was, at first, happy at its return, then embarrassed as he remembered incorrectly accusing his other neighbors of borrowing it.

“I’m sorry, Max! I completely forgot to return this to you after I borrowed it. I came across it while cleaning out my over-stuffed kitchen cabinets,” she said apologetically.

“Don’t worry about it, Pam! I’m the one who should be embarrassed! I accused Dana and Beth of borrowing it a while ago. I should probably go and apologize to them.”

“I’d be careful with that if I were you,” she said with a strange face. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said anything. That would be the neighborly thing to do, I guess. Anyway, thank you for letting me use it, and sorry I kept it so long!”

“No worries, Pam!” he said before closing the door, wondering what she’d meant by her warning.

Later that evening, Max again knocked at Beth and Dana’s door, this time with the skillet in his hand. He’d heard them arrive a while ago through the not-so-soundproof walls of his apartment, assuming they were coming from the gym based on the time of their return.

“Hi, Max! Come on in!” Dana said to a stunned Max.

Although barefoot, she was still in tight, black workout clothes, making her fantastic body even sexier, revealing her female shapes in all their glory. She smiled at his surprise and obvious appreciation of her body, his casual sweatpants doing little to hide the bulge growing between his legs.

Making matters worse, Beth bounced into the room in her bright red leotard with her deliciously curvy body on display as well. Casting her eyes down at his crotch, Dana clued Beth into what she was smiling at, and Beth smiled, too.

“So! It looks as though you’ve found your skillet!” Dana challenged.

“Oh! Um, yes,” he stammered, “yeah I, um … it seems I loaned it to Pam, not you guys. I’m sorry for accusing you.”

“Well, we’re glad you’ve got it back,” Beth said kindly.

“Wait! Not so fast!” Dana said, giving Beth a wink, and added, “I seem to recall the threat of a ‘good spanking’ when you had no proof. But now it seems that we have the proof of our innocence!”

“You’re right, Dana! We can’t let him off with a simple apology!”

Max was practically shaking at the thought of what they seemed to be suggesting. At a loss for words, he stood silent as the girls took advantage of his position. He watched with anxiety and excitement as Dana went to sit in a chair and patted her lap. Beth took him by the wrist and led him to Dana’s side.

“So, don’t you think you deserve a spanking after unfairly threatening us with one?” Dana asked.

Still unable to say anything, he let them guide him across Dana’s lap. Staring at the floor and Dana’s muscular legs, he couldn’t believe this was happening. It was the realization of a dream from the most unlikely of people: a pair of lesbians!

“No response? Maybe this will loosen your tongue,” Dana said as she smacked his well-padded backside rather hard. He hardly felt it, nor the several that followed, but the swelling between his legs continued unabated.

“I don’t think he’s feeling a thing,” Beth said as she grabbed the waist of his fleece pants and pulled. “Lift your butt up!” she ordered, and suddenly his pants were around his ankles.

“That’s better!” Dana said as the first smack landed on his tight briefs.

“Oh, fuck!” he said softly as the spanking continued at a moderate pace.

ElaBonakinha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElaBonakinha

“No. No fucking, not yet anyway,” Beth said, kneeling by his lowered head and running her fingers through his hair.

Gasping in pleasure, not pain, Max was really confused. The spanking was so much better with his pants down, but did she just suggest what may be coming next?

“I think he needs his underpants down too!” Beth declared as though reading his mind. He lifted his hips without being prompted, and she swiftly pulled his underwear down and off along with his pants.

Gasps, moans, and an occasional painful exclamation came in a steady stream as Dana’s hand spanked relentlessly. Naked from the waist down, his hard cock was pinned against Dana’s thigh. She found that moving her leg left and right stroked his hardness to their mutual enjoyment. She looked up at Beth, confirming with a desirous facial expression they were both getting wet.

Looking back, Beth noticed the skillet lying on the floor where Max had dropped it with the shock of their first threat. She picked it up, noting that she could swing it easily despite its surprising heft as Dana watched.

“Beth, you’re a genius! Bring it here!” Taking it from Beth, she added, “The perfect implement to punish our naughty neighbor!”

Holding it against his dark, pink cheeks and rubbing the coarse surface against them, she sentenced him to ten swats. Max’s eyes went wide initially and then closed in anticipation of the first swat as he felt it pull away.

He grunted as the first swat landed, being more affected by the weight of it, jerking his hips forward, his cock rubbing Dana’s thigh again. A bit harder, the second had his body recoiling similarly. Each one harder than the last and across both cheeks brought him closer to cumming, which he desperately wanted to avoid in this embarrassing position.

Dana was squirming too, and seeing Beth with her hand in her pants, rubbing herself furiously, only made it worse. Offering the makeshift paddle to Beth, she let her take a few swats but made sure she’d get the last.

“Maybe this will teach you to be more careful about who you accuse! And who you lend things to!” Beth laughed with the third hard strike.

“Two more, Max! And these are gonna hurt!” she threatened, realizing he was finally feeling pain, although his hard cock betrayed his enjoyment of their impromptu paddling.

Swinging the skillet high, Dana released the hardest yet, and it nearly pushed him off her lap. Having ground his stiff member into Dana’s thigh, he felt he would cum any second, and the last swat confirmed it as he screamed in both pain and ecstasy while his cock erupted, spilling his seed on Dana's thigh, his chest, and the floor.

“Well, that was a waste!” Beth cried as Dana helped Max off her lap, his shrinking cock still large enough to impress them both.

“Yes, it was!” Dana agreed, “But we’ll make better use of it this time.”

With two devilish smiles, the girls led him to their bedroom and, after pulling his T-shirt off, instructed him to lie on the bed on his back. Max was too stunned to do anything but comply, thinking this had to be a dream. Things like this never happened to him, and it only got better as he watched them strip off their tight workout clothes and climb naked on the bed with him.

“Surprised, Max?” Beth asked, noting his deer-in-the-headlights look. “You thought we were lesbians, didn’t you?” She stroked his hair while he stared at the two firm softball-sized tits Beth proudly displayed. “Well, you’re partly right, as Dana and I please each other rather well. But we both like a nice, thick, hard cock in our mouths and between our legs from time to time!” Max just groaned, thinking the dream just got even more unbelievable.

Kneeling between his legs, Dana bent down to take his swelling cock in her mouth and moaned like a celibate nun with a finger in her pussy for the first time. Beth giggled as she helped get a renewed rise out of him by stroking his chest and pinching his nipples. Seeing Dana’s success, Beth lifted herself onto his chest and, taking his head in both hands, pulled his face up into her sloppy, wet crotch, moaning loudly at the first contact of his lips with hers.

Needing no encouragement, Max buried his tongue between her meaty lips and finally became a willing participant in this orgy. Crying out as he sucked her in, Beth shifted forward and ground him into the mattress as she mashed her cunt into his mouth.

Rubbing her pussy with one hand while she sucked Max with the other, Dana was more than ready for an escalation of her own. Max hardly noticed her absent mouth as he feasted on Beth but groaned into her greedy pussy when he felt his weapon sliding into Dana’s tight scabbard.

Both facing forward, the two rode their captive with repeated cries and moans increasing in volume and frequency while Max barely mumbled his pleasure into Beth’s saturated slit.

“Dana! I want to cum on his cock!” Beth begged.

“Good, cuz I want to cum on his face!” Dana replied, and within seconds they’d switched places, although with Dana’s back to Max’s face, the lesbians now faced each other and with fingers on tits and slits, added to the stimulation provided by their fucktoy.

“Oh God! I haven’t had a nice, thick cock in my cunt for a long time! Ugh!” she cried, while the rest of her audible contribution was simple rhythmic grunts as she pounded the other end of Max into the mattress.

“Ooo, Max! Just keep doing that!” Dana cried as she sawed back and forth, his nose and tongue seemingly carving her slit deeper.

While the women did their best to pummel his body into complete submission, Max enjoyed a new taste with Dana dripping her juice, seasoned with his precum, onto his tongue and was close to cumming.

With cries of ‘Yes!’, ‘Fuck!’ and ‘Holy …!’ the three charged toward the finish line and crossed it in succession, with Beth first sitting up, stiff on her knees, mouth agape, while Max prolonged her paralyzing orgasm by lifting his hips and ramming his girth into her seething pussy until he too came moments later. With Beth sitting on and gripping him tightly between her thighs, he made feeble attempts to continue devouring Dana’s drenched depths, leaving her to do most of the work for the fifteen seconds or so until she exploded in a squirting outburst that drenched his torso and Beth’s pussy, sitting pretty with what was left of his erection still inside her.

Finally released from his incredible captivity, Max sat up as his gorgeous captors showered him with kisses and praise while his hands wandered over their sweaty bodies for the first time. Feeling that he really did nothing but let them use his body didn’t keep him from enjoying the recognition and the touch of their warm flesh.

Climbing clumsily off the bed, the three returned to the living room, where Max could retrieve his clothes. They were walking to the door when Beth stopped them.

“Hey! Don’t forget this!” she laughed, handing him the skillet. “Maybe you can make us breakfast with it sometime?”

“Or,” Dana said. After a pause, she added, “We can be rather naughty too, you know!”

“Thank you,” Max said as the first intelligible words since his arrival. Pulling their door closed, he stole one last look at the two naked beauties who had just fulfilled several of his long-held fantasies.

Returning to his apartment, he sat in his kitchen, nursing a beer and reliving the evening’s activities. He could still be convinced it was only a dream and went to bed with that thought.

He slept like the dead but awoke from a dream that eluded his memory seconds after sitting up. He went to the bathroom to give back the rest of the beer, and the previous night’s memory flooded back in. Wondering if that had been the dream that woke him, he went to the mirror.

Turning his back, he saw the pronounced pink hue of his ass and smiled.

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments