Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Deep Sixed My Rolex #2

"Doctors Do It Medically"

2
1 Comment 1
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"The Cops Are Looking For Us and the Rolex is Still in Her Pussy"

The victims of the armed robbery at the popular piano bar told the police and media that one couple left through the kitchen immediately after the armed robbers left. They described the couple as a distinguished looking man and a woman who looked like a model. That couple is us and  the police want to talk to that couple to be sure they weren't involved in the robbery.

That won't happen.

I am the woman's boss and her divorced husband is the legal representative of a union known for strong arm tactics and he doesn't want her to have male company. 

When the armed robbers announced they wanted wallets and jewelry, she told me to give her my Rolex, which I later learned she put in her pussy.

The Rolex apparently is hooked on something far into her pussy and we're afraid something will tear if it is pulled.

Over coffee the next morning I ask if she had any ideas about how we are going to get the Rolex out of her pussy.  She said she had a college friend who is now a gynecologist and he will remove it.

"Problem solved," I said.

"Not so fast," she replied.  "I have a triangle clit piercing that hurt a lot and makes me horny all the time and you have no piercing at all.  He says he is willing to put a ring through your pee hole."

Shocked, I said, "I don't need a ring through my pee hole." 

"Then you don't need your Rolex," she said.

The triangle clit piercing  came about when at an out of town conference we'd had enough drinks to enable us to abandon caution.

We were having just one more drink at the bar when an attractive woman carrying a medical bag took the stool next to me.  I signaled the bartender and asked  what she'd like to drink.  Then I asked if she was the hotel physician.

"As a matter of fact I am," she said, "is there something I can do for you?"

"You could pierce my friend's clit," I said to be outrageous.

"Actually I am really interested in clit piercing, and if her clit's hood can tolerate it , I could give her a nice triangle piercing tomorrow," she said. 

"Let's do it,"  my companion, who'd had one drink more than she needed, said.

The next morning we picked up the appropriate jewelry at an adult store and presented ourselves at the doctor's office.  

"It's going to hurt a little so you better come in and hold her hand," the doctor said.  My friend was put in the stirrups, opened, examined and pronounced a good candidate for a triangle piercing.  She stoically submitted to the procedure and soon it was all over and she had a triangle clit piercing.

"Now I'm horny and so are you," announced the doctor turning to me.  She led me to an adjacent room with a couch and as an after thought invited her patient to come too.  "You'll enjoy this too," she told her patient, "but don't rub your pussy." She reached under her skirt and pulled down and stepped out of black lace panties.  Then she lay on her back on the couch with her knees pulled up and said, "Here's my vagina, are you waiting for a printed invitation?"

aron_miller404
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aron_miller404

I kicked off my loafers and stepped out of my pants but as my cock had poked through the fly of my boxers, I didn't remove them. I moved between her legs and cock in hand I ran it up and down her pussy lips, but she was so wet it slipped into her cunt and plunged in all the way.  And then the walls of her cunt gripped it.  She let up just a little so I could plunge down and pull up.  As I pumped harder she wrapped her legs around my back and joined my thrusts without releasing the pressure on my cock.

After a long time, that I thought was only minutes, the pressure on my cock was suddenly released amid a torrent of liquid and her legs dropped to the couch. "Is the piercing still Okay?" she asked my friend.  "It's a turn on, isn't it," she continued reaching for her panties. "See you next time," she said.

"I can't believe that I just watched you fuck another woman," my friend said.

"Make your panties wet?" I asked.  

When she ignored me I said, "Her cunt was unbelievably tight."

"Keep it up and you probably won't ever get a chance to compare mine to hers or see if the piercing works," she said 

Later she said the piercing produced a lot of sensation, not all of it welcome.  But the remark about the doctor's cunt being tight produced Ben Wa Balls and Kegel exercises and her cunt became really tight, too.  

Now she wanted me to get pierced in a most uncomfortable place.

Because I thought the Rolex in her pussy need to be removed for her well being, I agreed to the piercing.  We stopped at an adult store to buy the ring and went to her gynecologist friend where she insisted I get pierced, while she watched, before removing the Rolex.  When I let out a huge yelp when the needle went in she laughed.

The doctor put her in the stirrups, opened her, stuck an instrument in her cunt and pulled out the Rolex.

Although wet with pussy juice, it had the exact time.

My friend asked her doctor friend if her cunt was okay to resume action. 

"Why don't we find out," he said.

"He's in no condition to give it a test run," she said.

"I am," he said with a grin.  "We'll make sure all is well."

"A medical test," she said unbuttoning her blouse.

This doctor had a couch, too, and like his predecessor he lay on his back but he had a large cock and it stuck straight up.

She lifted her skirt as she climbed on the couch and lowered herself on top of him  and his cock disappeared into her.  She must have squeezed his cock with her cunt as he yelled and then said, "You're so tight, you're so damn tight.  What are you doing to my cock?" he asked as she moved up and down on it. But he thrust his hips up to meet her.

I'm gonna cum all over you," she squealed, and then she did.  "It seems good," she said as she lifted herself off of him.

"Good doesn't begin to describe it," he said.  "It must have been my deft touch."

"I can't wait to have that ring tickle my womb," she said in the elevator as the doctor's cum trickled down her leg.

Published 
Written by icurOK2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments