Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shared With A Store Clerk

18
13 Comments 13
5.2k Views 5.2k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"The first part of this experience really happened, but the last part is more of a "what if?" fantasy that was still so erotic, that Nick said we had to share it. I do have to apologize, I never use “nasty words" like cock and pussy, but when I write a story of this kind, it’s such a sexual rush that using slang words makes it more stimulating and I can’t help myself. <p> [ADVERT] </p>  I apologize if my choice of words is offensive. Amber"

The closest Nick ever came to sharing me with another man happened just a short time ago.  We were on a three-day business trip. Our workday ended earlier than expected the second day so we returned to our hotel room and got into swimsuits and then went downstairs to the back of our four-story hotel to the outdoor hot tub. We got in and watched the rooms above us as people would turn on lights as they came into their room and close the window blinds.  

Some left their blinds open and we could see people moving back and forth. Nick got frisky and began to rub my pussy on the outside of my suit.  It was really hot water so we left the bubbles off and there was a small light inside the hot tub so anyone looking down would have a pretty good view of what we were doing.

I’d had a couple of glasses of wine so I was feeling good and just relaxed and enjoyed his touch.  As I got comfortable, he pulled the strap of my suit off one shoulder and began to caress my breast over my suit, but as he played, he gradually pulled down the front exposing more and more of my breast as he played with me.  Most of my chest was underwater so I didn’t think too much of it but pretty soon he had the suit pulled down on the one side.  Then he repeated the same process with my other breast till my one-piece suit was down to my waist and both breasts were exposed below the waterline.  

I reached down and began to stroke his cock which became hard quickly. Nick undid his suit and pulled out his cock for me to stroke. That’s when I noticed him staring up at our hotel and I followed his eyes and saw two people staring down at us from the second floor. I realized from how close they were and from their view they could easily see Nick caressing my breasts and me stroking his cock.

 When Nick realized I noticed them also and knowing I was already in a naughty mood, he suggested we give them something to remember us by. He told me to put both my arms out along the edge of the hot tub and stretch back which would cause my breasts to raise completely out of the water and be in plain view of our audience. I hesitated at first but then as I watched them looking down on us I did as I was told and slowly raised my chest out of the water.  

Nick then scooted closer and began to fondle them again and suck and nibble first one breast and then the other in full view of our voyeurs. I watched their faces as they stared and pointed at us and knowing they were enjoying the show got me very aroused. We then noticed a couple with two smaller children coming outside so we figured playtime was over and covered ourselves and left the hot tub and returned to our room.

Once back in our room, we took turns showering to remove the chlorine, with me going first.  I came out in my towel and noticed Nick still had the blinds open to our floor to ceiling window.  Across the back property line of our hotel was another hotel with four floors and windows facing our direction. I left the lights on and the towel just barely covering me and poured myself a glass of wine.  I was definitely feeling naughty so I drank the wine while I scanned the other hotel rooms being the voyeur instead of the exhibitionist this time.

I finished my glass of wine and went to pour another glass when I realized it was almost gone.  I finished off what was left and then Nick came out of the bathroom in his towel. He came up behind me and rubbed his hand up my leg to my pussy and began to touch me as we both faced the window looking outside. We noticed a few people in their rooms, but they paid no attention to us.   By this time, I was pretty inebriated and very aroused so I just leaned back against him as he continued to caress me.

After a few minutes, he stopped and went over to pour himself some wine when he noticed it was all gone.  He looked at me and I gave him my pouty smile back. I told him to go downstairs and buy another bottle, but he said that the store was now closed.  I said I would eventually be wanting more wine also and he said the only place to get it was down the street a few blocks at the liquor store. I gave him my sexiest look and asked him to go and get us another bottle.  He said no, and then I asked again. 

He asked what was I willing to do for him if he went to get another bottle. I smiled at him with my back to the window and then slowly opened my towel to show him my body. I could see his eyes flash between my body and the window and I guessed there might have been someone possibly watching us. When I saw him smile,  I knew he was interested so I slowly dropped my towel and came over to him. I kneeled down in front of him, opened his towel and took his cock in my hand. 

As his cock grew I put it to my lips and began to lick and then suck it thinking that if we were being watched, they would be able to see my naked backside kneeling in front of Nick, not needing much imagination to know what we were doing.

I was so aroused that with my one hand I held his cock and I sucked on it and my other hand I moved to my pussy and began to tickle my clit.  I was getting more turned on and I knew Nick was getting close to cumming so I thought I'd better stop before he finished and I would lose my leverage. I stood up and asked again for wine.  

Nick was very aroused he said it would cost me if he went to get the wine. I was thinking along the lines of sexual payment so I said, “anything.” He pushed me onto the bed and began to glide his fingers in and out of my pussy. 

He said, “If you want more wine, here's what’s going to happen...You're going to get dressed in that top you wore earlier today but with no bra underneath and your yoga bottoms with no underwear." My top was almost see-through and the bottoms were really big and loose around my waist so I had to keep them tied tight so as not to fall off.   

“We’ll go into the liquor store, it's late, so no-one else should be there.  We'll pick out the wine and as we pay for it, I’ll tell the clerk at the counter that you lost a bet.   Then I’ll tell you to tell the clerk what the bet was. You’ll tell the clerk the penalty for losing was if he wants to see your breasts, you will lift your top let him look at them.” I was turned on and with a buzz from the wine so it sounded like a fun and a sexy thing to do to flash the clerk so I consented to his request.

Nick then said there was a second part to this.  He said if the clerk did want me to flash him my tits, he’d tell the clerk he offered me a double or nothing on the first bet and if I lost again, I had to offer the clerk the chance to touch my breasts. I was shocked. Always when we got nasty, it was only exposing ourselves. I know how much Nick enjoyed the thought of people watching me, but this second condition took things to a completely different level. Did he really want to let the clerk touch me?

He saw the look on my face and then confessed that he had always had a fantasy about being able to watch me with another man.  He said this was an opportunity to try that and see if we'd really liked it or not. I told Nick that if that was what he wanted, I would try to go along with it.

This whole thing was beginning to sound kind of exciting so I said we better go before I changed my mind. I got dressed the way he asked me to and then we went downstairs and got in the car for the short drive to the liquor store.   When we arrived at the parking lot, it was dark. Nick scooted close to me and said this whole thing had him so turned on, he could hardly stand it. He then slid his hand down my scrub bottoms and started to touch me again.  

I warned Nick that I was already so aroused that if this man actually wanted to touch me, I was not going to be able to control the situation. I told him that he had to be the one to make sure things didn’t go too far. He got a funny look on his face, hesitated, then said, “let’s see what happens.”

I said, “Be honest with me, You’re really excited that there is a chance this complete stranger may see me exposed up close, and it would really excite you to see him fondle me, wouldn't it?" 

He looked into my eyes and answered, “yes, it would for sure.”  That got me even more excited seeing how aroused he was and knowing that there was the chance this could really happen.

We got out of the car, entered the store and went around a corner to get to the payment counter. It was a small store with narrow aisles and not lit very well. There, reading a book was the clerk. He looked to be middle-aged. He was above medium height with a beard and short hair. He was good looking.

He was wearing a tee-shirt and Levis. He said hello to us as we entered.  Nick went up to the counter and made small talk while I went back and got the wine. When I approached the counter, I noticed both their eyes on me. It was a rush to know they were staring at my see-through top and admiring my body as I approached them.  

I put the bottle on the counter and smiled and the clerk whose name tag said Mike ran the bill up and Nick paid with cash.   Then Nick told the clerk he didn’t want this to sound weird, but I had gotten pretty wasted and I wanted this additional bottle of wine which Nick didn’t want to come to the store to buy.  

Nick, wanting to teach me a lesson, said he would only go if I flipped a coin with him. If I lost the coin toss, I had to lift my top and flash the clerk my boobs. Hearing Nick say these words and watch Mike the clerk check out at my body again was crazy exciting. Mike didn’t at first believe what he was hearing, but when I assured him that I had lost the bet so if he wanted me to, I would show him my boobs. 

 "OK… I’ll call your bluff, show me your tits.   It's been a real slow night and I’ve been bored to death so a little excitement might be fun.”  

I then experienced wild erotic excitement like I had never felt before. I was so scared, but I slowly gathered my top up and slowly lifted it to my shoulders showing this complete stranger just a foot or two away from my breasts. My nipples were hard and my heart was racing like crazy.

It was very obvious that Mike was enjoying the show as his eyes moved from my breasts to my face and back to my breasts again.  I had exposed my breasts numerous times before, but never to a stranger standing right next to me. Having him watch with obvious pleasure only raised my arousal even more.

Then Nick spoke again and explained about the double or nothing part of the second bet.  He said I lost that bet too so if Mike wanted to touch my breasts he could. My heart was pounding.   

Mike was doubtful but Nick reassured him and when he looked at me for confirmation soI nodded my head and said, ”You can touch them if you want.”

With a big smile on his face, Mike excused himself to go turn off the outside light and lock up the front door. Waiting for him to return only heightened my fear, arousal and anticipation. When Mike returned, I was standing between him and Nick. Mike told me to turn around slowly in a circle.  

With my top still pulled up, I did as I was told and began a slow circle. When I had made a half turn and my back was to Mike and I was facing Nick, I felt Mike’s hand touch my stomach.  I stopped as his hand began to rise up and then cup my bare breast, squeezing it and then pinching my nipple.  Then Mike brought his other hand around from behind and began to play with my other breast.  

I looked at Nick as he watched Mike's hands touch me.  Mike touching me, especially as his fingers pinched and pulled at my nipples felt wonderful, but having Nick watch, was amazingly erotic.  Nick’s mouth was open and his eyes wide and it was obvious he too was getting a special thrill watching this man touch my body.

With my head arched back and my breath labored, it was also obvious that I was enjoying Mike's hands on my breasts as well.  Mike wasn’t just groping my breasts, he was caressing them and slowly taking his time doing it.  Not hearing anyone tell him to stop, he took that hint and still standing behind me, his right hand lowered off my breast and onto my stomach, going lower.  

MarianPerez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianPerez

His hand was at the top of my pants and rubbed back and forth an inch underneath the waistband. He paused there to see if he was going to be stopped.  I was at a loss for what to do.  I knew what we were doing was wrong for so many reasons, but when I get aroused,  I become very submissive and obedient and allow myself to be made to do things that would normally be way out of my comfort level.  

Knowing that I should stop Mike from touching me further,  I just couldn't. I wanted him to touch me and so I allowed him to proceed.  With no objection from either Nick or I, he slowly lowered his hand inside my yoga bottoms discovering quickly that I wasn’t wearing underwear.  

Again, I didn’t move except to look at Nick wanting to see what he reaction was. It was obvious from the size of Nick’s bulge that he was enjoying the show and would make no attempt to stop Mike from touching me. I tried to collect my thoughts.  Here I was, in a public place with a man’s hands about to touch my most intimate area, while my husband watched and I was letting him do it.

Mike's fingers were so gentle and when they reached my labia and slid down along the outside of my lips, I bent my head back and rested it on his shoulder. I leaned back on him in kind of a dreamy trance as his fingers kept caressing me, first stroking along either side of my outer lips and then with a little pressure moving between them, rubbing the hood of my clit back and forth and then down to my opening.

His fingers kept stroking and then with a little more pressure, first one finger and then two slowly glided into my moist pussy.  He alternated between teasing my clit and pushing two fingers deep inside me and I was getting even more aroused. 

I got tired of holding my top up over my shoulders so I decided to take it off.  Nick came over and helped me pull it off and then while Mike continued to finger me, Nick looked me in the eyes as he reached down and pulled the strings to my yoga bottoms, stretched the waistband and slowly pulled them down my legs and off of my ankles leaving me completely naked. I just looked in shock at him as he undressed me, but again I didn’t resist.   Nick's actions were all that Mike needed to see. 

Mike leaned in close to me and whispered in my ear, "Your husband just gave you to me to use however I want.  So relax and enjoy it. You belong to me, slut.”

I tried to object to what he’d called me, but I realized he was right. 

His fingers grew more aggressive. I leaned against him as he continued to stroke my pussy and with all the sex play at the hotel, the wine, and now with me naked and Mike’s fingers caressing my pussy,  I started to feel a climax starting to build. Mike noticed and asked, "Are you getting close?”

“Yes,” I answered.

“Do you want me to stop?” 

“No, I want you to keep going. Please don’t stop,” I said.

And then my climax came. It was powerful and my body muscles stiffened and my back arched with each wave.  I moaned as the waves of pleasure came again and again.

 He said, “You are a slut. Look how turned on you are and now you’re going to do whatever I want you to, aren’t you?”

I wanted to say no but instead, I answered, “Yes, whatever you want, do whatever you want, just don't stop,” I begged him.

"Don’t worry, I’m not stopping, but now you’re going to do something for me".

He turned me around and gestured for me to get on my knees.  I knew what was coming next as he undid his belt and pulled his zipper down,  I gladly helped him pull his pants down and then off of him, freeing his erect cock as he pulled his tee-shirt off. 

I took his cock in my hand and began to stroke it as I looked up at his naked body and felt my desire to please him grow.   I looked over at Nick who now had his cock out and was stroking it.  I rubbed Mike’s cock enjoying the feel and girth of it and then put the head to my mouth and licked the tip, tasted the precum, and then kissed the head before I slowly put him in my mouth.  

I wanted Mike to really enjoy this so I started out slow and sucked hard as I glided his cock into my mouth but then picked up speed as I moved his cock in and out. I can’t explain how powerful the lust was I was feeling, loving that I was sucking a  stranger's cock while my husband watched stroking the largest erection I think I’d ever seen him have.

After a few minutes, Mike pulled away and helped me stand.  He positioned me to face the counter and bend over it. He got behind me and prepared to enter me which I wanted him to do badly but I gathered all my will power for the last time and asked him to wait.  

I looked over at Nick and asked him one more time. “You want me to do this?  You want his cock inside of me… you want him to fuck me?”   

Continuing to stroke his cock, Nick looked at me and almost breathless and said, “Yes, I really want it,  I want to watch him fuck you.” 

“Nick, I need you to show me how badly you want this. I started this whole process to satisfy your lust to see me with another man so you are going to have to pay for that privilege. Strip naked and come here and with your own hand, put Mike’s cock inside of me."   

He hesitated at first so I said, "It is the only way I will allow this to happen. If you aren't prepared to do that, then I'm not going any further."

Nick looked at me and then started to remove his clothes and when he was naked, he approached us.

I told Nick, "Play with me first. Rub my pussy,  put your fingers inside, get your hand wet, then stroke Mike's cock and get it lubricated."  

Nick no longer hesitated, but started to fondle my pussy and then stroke Mike's cock. He did it a few times and soon Mike’s cock was fully erect and glistening from the moisture.  Then Mike got behind me and Nick took his cock in his own hand and guided it to my pussy. 

I told Nick to tease me with it first so he put the head of Mike's cock between my pussy lips and slid it up and down, at first very gently, but then with more pressure as Mike gently pushed forward. Making sure my clit was rubbed against, he slid it up and put Mike’s cock at my opening, and then slid it back down, and then up again and each time Mike was at my opening, he would enter just a bit deeper.  The effect on me was incredible and very quickly I was ready for Mike to enter.  

Mike asked me, “Are you ready for me to fuck you?” 

“Yes, I want you to  fuck me now.”

And then I felt Mike’s cock very slowly enter my pussy and glide in without stopping until he was in all the way.  

Mike then looked at Nick, “Your wife is being fucked by another man.  It’s what you wanted to see.  Come closer and enjoy the view.”  

And with that, he began thrusting his cock in and out.  I turned my head and watched Nick leaning in so he could watch Mike’s cock slowly glide in and out of my pussy. I loved feeling Mike’s cock inside me and I began to rock back and forth in time with his thrusting.

This was so erotic.  I felt like such a slut, feeling his cock in my cunt, while my husband watched literally inches away, and knowing that what we were doing was trashy and wrong, but that only made it more exciting and arousing for me. I could feel another climax building and when it happened, it was more powerful than the first one.  

My whole body reacted and stiffened and I let out a loud moan. Mike paused his thrusts deep inside me, feeling my pussy clamp down on his cock.  Then he started pumping again.  

Mike's cock was getting thicker signaling he was getting close and then with a groan and a thrust, he glided his cock in me as fast and as far in as he could when he came.  I loved feeling him ejaculate inside me and I continued to rock him until he started to become limp. Then he pulled out and grabbed my top to wipe his cum off of his cock.  

Mike looked over at Nick and asked, “Your wife is awesome. Do you want sloppy seconds with your slut wife?” Nick didn’t hesitate, he took position behind me, slid his cock inside me and began to rigorously pump. I had had a pretty active sex life before I met Nick, but I had never in my life been fucked by different men, one right after the other.  I noticed that Mike had pulled out his phone and was videoing me from behind while Nick was fucking me.  

When I gave Mike a look, he pointed his phone at my face and he said he wanted proof of what had happened tonight or no one would ever believe him. He promised to keep it off the Internet, but he intended to show it to all his friends. With Nick pounding away inside of me, what could I do?  

With Nick’s high aroused state it didn’t take long for him to finish. When Nick pulled out, Mike handed him my top and told him, “Use this to wipe yourself off with.”  

I straightened up and looked for something to catch the cum dripping out.  Mike reached behind the counter and pulled out a roll of paper towels and handed it to me.  I gave him a quizzical look.

He said, “We wiped our cum on your top so you’d have a souvenir to wear home reminding you of what you’ve become."

Now dressed,  Nick came over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

He said, “That you were willing to do what  I wanted you to do is such as turn on and that you enjoyed it so much makes it even better.”

After that, he helped me dress. Mike walked us to the front door and let us out.  We said our goodbyes and got back in the car. I turned to Nick and pointed to my top.  It was moist and coated with his and Mike’s cum. It was sticky and smelly and stuck to my breasts, and my nipples were poking out through the fabric.  Mike was right, wearing this made me look like the slut I had become.

---------------------

OK... now for the big disclaimer.   In this story, everything happened as I wrote it up until we arrived at the liquor store to get our wine and for me to pay my debt with my body. 

In reality, we walked in and there were still three or four customers in the store wandering around. Then we noticed there were a dozen security cameras placed throughout the store and we realized that there was no way we were going to be able to play out our fantasy so we bought our wine and returned to our room.  Nick then fucked me as he narrated a “what if” fantasy which I’ve shared in this story where I get groped and eventually fucked by the clerk. 

As Nick related this fantasy to me that night, I kept asking him if he really wants to watch me do that?

He answered, “I can’t help it. It’s such an erotic turn-on. Sharing you with another man while I watch and participate is the ultimate sexual fantasy for me."

So now that I know about Nick's super kinky fantasy for me, it's giving me a lot to think about.  To be honest,  the thought of him sharing me with another man is now totally erotic for me as well. Several times since then, we will start our sex play and he'll bring up another sharing situation and every time he does, we both get very excited imagining those things really happening to us and our lovemaking becomes very aggressive and very intense.  

I know Nick's sharing fantasy is not that unusual anymore, and the idea does totally turn us both on. So down the road, if or when another opportunity like this visit to the liquor store happens, I'm not sure how we'll both react.  With so much risk involved but also so much sexual buildup having taken place, once things start in motion, it's going to be very hard to resist and not go there.

I would love to hear back from anyone with personal experience on this subject.  Any advice one way or the other would be so appreciated and I will be very open and honest in all my replies to your comments.  Thank you!

Amber

Published 
Written by AmberandNick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments