Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex for Money - Part 3

13
3 Comments 3
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

“Keep eyes on the road,” I told Kabir as we hit the road. I then crawled over to his seat and planted a kiss on his balls. My hands grabbed his cock and started stroking it, as I started to suck his balls.

“Wow! That is unbelievable,” he said.

His dick was limp but was trying to get up. I could feel it get harder and harder as I stroked and sucked on it. After working on it for some time, I could finally get it hard. He was trying very hard to keep his eyes on the road. I was desperately working my lips to make sure he gets ejaculates early.

We were around Fifteen Kilometres outside the town. With the blown-up tires and the downhill slope, we took around half an hour to reach to a garage. I didn’t bother leaving his cock alone for a minute while he drove down.

As we were close to the town, he stopped the car and grabbed my hair with both his hands. He then started shoving his cock in my face. I immediately sensed him twitch in my mouth as he started to cum. He down my head on his cock till he emptied his entire load in my mouth. I looked at him and opened my lips to show him his cum as I gulped it down my throat. He pulled me close to him and started kissing me wildly. I went back to sucking his cock as he started driving.

After driving another 5 minutes, he pulled over at a real cheap hotel.

“Would you like to get a room here?” he asked.

“I would love it,” I replied.

“Great,” he said. “Wear only your dress, no bra nor panties and go get us a room,” he added.

“Fine,” I agreed.

I wore my dress and got down from the car. He wore his clothes and followed.

As I reached the counter, “Hi, we would like to book a room for 2 please,” I requested the receptionist.

“For how many nights?” he asked.

“Just for tonight. We will checkout in the morning. My friend is so tired that he can’t drive through the night.” I lied.

“Please fill your details in the register,” he said.

As I was filling in all the details in the register, Kabir walked from behind me, lifted my dress and slapped hard on my butt.

“So? How much is he asking for?” Kabir asked me.

I looked at him with a slight disbelief and said “Rupees One Thousand for One night”

“What if I give you something more than just that amount? Can we just forget the proof thing and paying any money?” Kabir asked the receptionist.

“What are you talking about?” the receptionist asked Kabir.

“Well, why don’t you come outside with me for a moment?” Kabir asked.

As I was busy in writing the details, the receptionist followed Kabir. Kabir came back in a minute and just lifted my dress to expose my butt to the receptionist.

“I don’t know,” he replied.

“It's more than what you can imagine,” Kabir told him.

I was looking with a bit of shock at Kabir, trying to understand what was going on. Kabir leaned in towards me and whispered, “Tonight you are going to get more than just one hole filled”.

My eyes widened as he said that, “What?” I asked, shocked.

“Won’t you love that?” he asked me.

“I would, but I didn’t expect anything to happen so soon,” I replied.

“So, should I say no to him?” he asked me again.

“No, don’t do that,” I replied promptly.

“So, Ravi, please take us to our room,” Kabir said.

“Sir, this lodge is almost completely empty, why does this lady have to wear anything while we are going to the room?” Ravi asked Kabir while staring hungrily at me.

“That’s also a good suggestion,” Kabir replied.

“Let me lock lodge from the inside so that no one can enter in” Ravi said as he sprinted to lock the door.

As he returned, Ravi started shutting off the lights. Took the keys and walked towards the stairs. The stairs were well lit. As we reached the stairs, Ravi passionately started kissing me on the lips. I kissed him back matching his passion. Meanwhile, Kabir walked towards me from behind and dropped both my hands out of the sleeves. Then he further dropped my dress under my breasts to which Ravi responded by leaving my lips and moving to suck my nipples.

Kabir was so close to me by now, that I could feel his breath on my neck. I turned my face to kiss him on his lips. My hands held his head as we did so.

“Her breasts are just so big,” Ravi exclaimed and continued sucking my nipples. He further pulled my dress down and dropped it on the floor to get me completely naked. “Fuck her pussy is so clean, I can’t wait till we go to the room”. He pulled me to the first room on the ground floor that was clean and pushed me on the bed.

FridaEllington
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FridaEllington

He came on top of me and started kiss my pussy. His tongue didn’t take long to dig in my pussy. His fingers carefully separated my pussy lips he was getting real busy eating it.

“Oh fuck,” I moaned.

Meanwhile, Kabir undressed himself and came on the bed as well. As he came closer, I opened my lips and let his cock flow in. I started giving him a blowjob as Ravi ate my pussy. Ravi already started shoving a couple of fingers in my pussy. He put his other hand on my breast and squeezed it hard. As Kabir was working with the other one, Ravi lifted his head, “You were so right, her pussy is so tasty,” Ravi told Kabir “I can just keep eating it all day and night.”

He had become so aggressive on eating my pussy that I was not able to focus on sucking the cock in my mouth. I just stopped for a while, and started moaning loud. I was trying to stroke Kabir’s cock as Ravi inserted his third finger in. With each of his tight thrusts, I was getting an inch closer to squirting on his face.

Then suddenly, a huge gush of fluids escaped my body drenching Ravi’s face.

As I squirted this time though, I was not able to control my body anymore. My entire body started to shake and quiver all over.

“Wow,” both Kabir and Ravi exclaimed on seeing me quiver.

“I have never seen any girl do that before,” Ravi said.

Ravi then came up to me and started kissing on my lips to try to calm me down. As I calmed down, all of us were filled with joy and satisfaction. Kabir then lay on the bed flat and made me sit on his face, so he could eat my pussy. As Kabir started eating my pussy, Ravi shoved his Nine-inch cock in my mouth.

As Ravi kept working my mouth, Kabir now moved his focus from my pussy and started licking my butt. He spit on it and started eating it just as he would eat pussy. I was surprised but there was nothing much I could do about it. He then pushed a finger in my butt and started finger fucking it.

“AHH,” I screamed.

On seeing this, Ravi suggested me to go doggy style. I did as ask and Kabir again shoved his middle finger in my butt hole and started to move around. Ravi grabbed both my hands and made my face fall down on the bed which gave Kabir a better angel and opening. So Kabir now entered his ring finger as well and picked up the pace in my butt.

Within a few movements, I started to squirt and quivered again. After gaining some control of my body, I complimented them “I have never squirted while having my butt fucked.”

Ravi got up and Kabir picked me up to place me around Ravi’s waist. Ravi adjusted his hard meat properly all the way in my pussy. I wrapped my hands around his neck and legs around his waist as he started fucking me. Meanwhile, Kabir went to the washroom and applied some lube on his cock and came back to push it in my ass.

It went in just a single push. I screamed and lost control. My one hand was wrapped around Ravi while the other around Kabir as both of them started jumping me on their cocks. It didn’t take long for them to make me ejaculate twice in the same position.

Kabir then lay on the bed and Ravi guided me on top of him. Kabir’s cock entered my pussy quite easily now as my pussy was drenched. Both of us waited for Ravi to join. And he did, he pushed in his unlubricated giant cock in my ass. I screamed louder than ever, as he entered. Both of them then started fucking me.

After a while, his cock adjusted perfectly in my pussy and I started enjoying it more.

“Oh, fuck yea!” I moaned.

The two cocks in my ass and pussy just felt like an amazing feeling. I never had such huge cocks fuck me all the way in the ass and pussy at the same time. Ravi held both my hands behind my back as Kabir held me at my back.

“Right there, right there, right there.” I groaned as my pussy started to tense up.

As I squirted out, they didn’t take much longer to ejaculate deep in me. Ravi got his cock out of my ass and helped me get up. Then they helped me to the shower to clean myself. Kabir and I got to the bed as Ravi dressed up to get back to work.

In the morning, I woke up with a sore pussy. Both of us then put on our clothes. I had a tough time walking to the reception for check out. As we were at the counter, Ravi kissed my lips and then my breast over my dress and helped me walk to the car. After bidding our farewell, Kabir and I left back for home.

Upon reaching Mumbai Kabir, “Goodbye sweety, I had fun.”

“Me too,” I replied.

“Will call you soon,” he said as he drove and I limped back to my place.

Published 
Written by sishita39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments