Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Freaky Night

"I eagerly ate her pussy out and fingered her as her husband continued to fuck me."

71
11 Comments 11
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"Check out my page for more..."

I had never been stood up by a date. The feeling sucked. I had just ended a six-year relationship, and I was beginning to enjoy my single life. But that night, I was hating it. 

I sat there with my cup of wine and the empty chair across from me; the restaurant was full of people, and the waiter kept coming over, asking if I still wanted to wait. Frustrated, I downed my entire cup of wine, and it kind of went to my head, immediately. I am a lightweight, and not even being in college and drinking every weekend could help me get used to alcohol. I was already a bit tipsy when the couple sitting next to me finally broke the ice. 

“He’s not showing up, is he?” the woman asked. At first, I was taken aback, but I realized she meant well when I saw her sympathetic eyes. 

“No, and he’s not texting back, so I’m pretty sure I’m going home by myself” I answered. 

“What a shame,” said the man. I looked at him for the first time that evening. A larger man, with a beard and a silver mane. Round glasses gave him an intellectual air, the sort of man who belongs at a university, or a New York Times bestseller chart. 

“Yeah,” I chuckled, “that is a shame.” 

Their names were Loretta and Jackson. He ran a major bookstore downtown—so my initial assessment of him was close enough—and she was a doctor. It turned out to be a great conversation. I sat at their table, and we had a lovely dinner. It took me long enough to realize they were flirting with me. Only when I felt the woman’s leg scrape mine, and her husband looking me up and down, that I understood what they wanted. 

They were an attractive couple. Older than me, definitely by about twenty years. I was in college, and they looked like they were in their early forties. I’d never been with someone older than me, or with a couple, but I felt a small tingle inside me that told me that this was right. I replied to Loretta’s caresses with my own, and I smiled. Then she smiled at her husband. 

“I’ll get the car,” he said. And we were off to their place. 

It was a short trip but an intense one. As Jackson drove, I got to know Loreta in the back seat; she had pulled down my panties and spread open my legs. Her mouth expertly ate my pussy out. She’d taken one of those small bullet vibrators and started to use it on me. I screamed and moaned as cars drove past us, and I even caught the reflection of Jackson in the rearview mirror. I wondered if he was already getting hard seeing his woman bury her face between the legs of a college girl, and I smiled at him. 

Ginamilann
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ginamilann

I was shaking, and about to cum, when he stopped the car. We were there. 

Instead of giving me the final stroke and making me cum, Loretta left the car. I almost ran after her, and, when the door of the house closed behind me, it was Jackson’s turn to take me. 

He was rougher, more intense than his wife. As she took off her jacket, he grabbed me and lifted my skirt. His kisses were intense, but, as we made out, he parted my legs with his arms and then spread them up. He lifted me in the air, and I was resting my thighs in his arms. He pinned me to the wall, with the strength of his arms and the massive weight of his body keeping me in my place. 

He wouldn’t wait until we got to the bed, he had to fuck me right there and then, but, when I felt his cock inside my pussy, I almost cried. It was huge, slightly curved upwards, and I was wet enough to take it. Still, he rammed it in with such force I nearly passed out. 

I looked to the side, and his wife was laying on a nearby couch, her legs were open and she was using the toy she’d used on me, and rubbing her clit in a circular motion as her man fucked my brains out. But noticing my stare, she stood and walked to her husband; he kissed her while still holding me, and then she kissed me again. He let me down and I followed them to the bedroom. All of us undressed along the way.

He pushed me into their bed and flipped me over to make me lay on my stomach. He crawled on top of me and started to fuck me from behind, slapping my ass and leaving huge red marks on my cheeks. I cried out and whimpered, but I loved it, and it only made him want to punish me more. Loretta then sat in front of me, forcing my face in between her legs. I eagerly ate her pussy out and fingered her as her husband continued to fuck me. 

A few minutes later, he pulled my hair back to make me arch my back, and Loretta began to frantically finger herself. As Jackson increased his tempo and made me cry with pleasure, I knew what she was about to do, and a second later, she squirted all over my face. 

After that, it didn’t take long for Jackson to flip me over, and stick his cock in my mouth, filling my belly with his cum. We fell into the bed, and they both embraced me. Afterward, we took a quick shower, we kept having fun throughout the night. 

Having this random tinder guy stand me up was the best thing that ever happened because now I visit Jackson and Lorreta almost every week, and they’re the most fun I’ve had in years. 

—The End.

Published 
Written by Hur_Desir_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments