Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Non-Stop Service Part 4

"My trip with Sydnee continues"

7
1 Comment 1
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

In our orgasmic bliss,  we noticed we weren't alone.  Sara, the flight attendant,  had been watching us. I’m not sure how long she was there, but it was surely long enough.  She had a disheveled look to her. Her hair was mussed, her shirt was untucked,  skirt pulled to her thighs, and her panties were lying on the floor bunched up by her feet.

“Did you enjoy the show?" I asked.

“As a matter of fact, I did,” she blushingly admitted.  “We both heard you in the cockpit.  However, the pilot wasn't very interested.  I was turned on from the beginning.  I tried my hardest to stay away but those moans just made we so wet.  I was so worked up, I couldn’t even get the pilot to look at me.  Think he’s afraid of sexual harassment or something like that.”

“I didn’t realize we were that loud.  I guess it was for the best we were pretty much alone on this plane,” Sydnee explained.

“I’m sorry I interrupted you two, you looked wonderful together, I was just curious that I had to see if the sounds I heard really were that hot,” Sara explained.  “We are almost ready to land in about an hour. I’ll get everything cleaned up and let you two have some privacy.“

Sydnee whispered in my ear.  I was a little shocked but agreed to go along with her idea. She got up and walked over to Sara.  Sara blushed and turned red from Sydnee’s suggestion.  Sara looked over to me and then at Sydnee.  I saw Syd nod, yes and then Sara slowly nodded yes as well.  I was still wondering why Sara looked over to me.  Had Sydnee changed her mind from what she told me?  I was beginning to think she did.

They both made their way over to me.  Sydnee began kissing me, then turned and kissed Sara.  I moved behind Sara and moved her hair off her neck and began kissing her.  I was following Syd’s lead.  I slowly undressed Sara.  I took off her blouse and Sydnee began kissing her beautiful tits that were aching to be released from her bra.  Not quite yet.

I spun Sara around and kissed her fully on her lips.  I pulled her towards me, inching our way back to our seats.  I slid her skirt up past her hips.  Sydnee followed my lead.  She slowly pulled Sara’s panties down while my hand caressed her burning hot pussy which was dripping wet.  I sat down and pulled Sara on top of me, sliding my rock-hard cock deep in her waiting pussy.

“Oh, fuck yes! Just like that, Bret.  Nice and deep,” she sighed.  Sydnee undid her bra, releasing her tits in front of me while we fucked.  I grabbed one and massaged it while sucking on the other tit.  Sydnee caressed Sara's ass while I fucked her pussy nice and slow.  “Sydnee, please finger my ass.  I want to cum on this cock. Please, I’m begging you!” 

Sydnee wet her finger by sliding it on my cock when I slid out of Sara’s waiting cunt.  Then she slowly slid it deep into Sara’s ass.  Sara bucked with pleasure with Sydnee’s finger in her. 

“Oh yes, Sydnee! Right there, faster, I’m going to cum!“ she screamed.  Sara’s pussy clenched on my cock and began tightening, forcing my orgasm to arrive quicker than I wanted, but I wasn't complaining. I grabbed Sara’s hips when I began to cum, shooting my cum deep into her pussy, while Sydnee continued to finger her, bringing on another wave of orgasm. “Oh, yes, another one.”  Sara collapsed on my chest after about her fourth orgasm. 

I rolled Sara off me, and as I did, Sydnee dove onto her cum-drenched pussy and began licking up all of our juices.   Sara grabbed Syd’s head and pulled her deep into her own pussy. After a few minutes, Sara orgasmed again, this time with Sydnee’s tongue in her. 

“Oh, that was incredible!  Both of you were amazing.  That was even better than I imagined it could be!” she exclaimed.  Then she shared a deep and lasting kiss with both of us.  That was an incredible flight for both of us.

Sara got up and gathered her clothes while making small talk with Sydnee.  The pilot announced we were in range and would be landing in about twenty minutes.  We helped Sara straighten up before we all took our seats.   She appreciated it but said it wasn’t necessary. We disagreed.  

After we landed, we caught up with Sara before she left the plane.  We exchanged numbers and agreed to meet up again in the near future.   

I grabbed our bags and followed Sydnee off the plane. We headed to the terminal to pick up our car.  I wanted to spend some time alone with Sydnee instead of sharing time with a driver, even though we could be close and maybe get frisky.  There would be time for that later.  I planned on seducing Syd sometime before we left.

“Bret, I think I know where we are, but will you please tell me for sure?”  Sydnee asked.

“Okay, Syd.  You have been really patient this whole trip, so you deserve a little reward. We are in Venice,  Italy for a few days,” I said.

“No way!  I was right. I can’t believe you did this for me.  It’s so wonderful. Thank you, Bret.  I love it,” smiling after she said it.  Sydnee just stopped dead in the terminal.  It was kind of deja vu from when we first met at the airport in London.  All she could do was give me the tightest hug I have ever felt. 

We grabbed our car and started off to the hotel.  Syd just sat in the passenger side with a look of amazement on her face.  God, was she beautiful, just sitting there looking at everything we passed. 

MarianaG
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianaG

Sydnee leaned over and kissed me on the cheek while I pulled into the hotel. I was planning on relaxing with a nap and/or shower with Sydnee, then maybe check out some sights and end the day with a little candlelight dinner for two.

We checked in and headed to the elevator walking hand in hand.  The hotel was bustling with tourists, so I guessed we fit in with everyone else.

“Bret, this place is incredible!  I can’t believe we are here. I have to call Sam, you don’t mind, do you?” Syd asked excitedly.

“No, go ahead and call when we get to the room. We will relax and freshen up for a few hours, then go grab some dinner,” I said.

We got off the elevator and made our way to the room. I didn’t mention it was a regular room, but a suite. Why not enjoy our stay in luxury?  The room was amazing. It had a king-size bed, a flat screen on the wall, a mini-fridge, and a comfy looking couch.  The bathroom was huge as well, with a large tub with jets and a shower big enough for two.

“Bret, can we lay down for a bit till we head out?  It’s been a long, crazy couple of days. But, I wouldn’t change it for anything,” Syd asked as she took my hand and walked me towards the bed.  She climbed on the comforter and pulled me close.  As my arms surrounded her she leaned over and kissed me softly as we drifted off into our nap. 

We woke up at pretty much the same time.  Well, Syd was watching me sleep for a few minutes before I started to stir.  I awoke when I felt a soft pair of lips touch mine. 

“Hey there, sleepyhead,” Syd said as she kissed me again.  Now I was fully awake.  And fully erect.  Sydnee was already aware of my erection.  “I figured we would stay in tonight if that’s okay?  It’s kind of late to head out tonight.  I ordered room service for us to be delivered in a few hours.  Think of anything we could do to pass the time until then?”

I glanced out the window and noticed it was dark outside.  We slept longer than I planned but we were both exhausted.  I guessed we could wait till tomorrow to see the sights, have our candlelight dinner, and give me more time to romance Sydnee like I wanted to. 

“Yes, that is perfectly fine if we stay in tonight.  I guess we were more tired than we thought.  I am sure we can find something to do to pass the time,” I said with a grin on my face.

Sydnee rolled on top of me. She straddled my thighs and started to grind on my cock.  While she was rocking back and forth, she slowly took my shirt and began to unbutton it from the bottom up.  Her hands began to rub my chest.  She looked at me with lust in her eyes.  I reached up and slid my hand towards her panties.  She playfully smacked it away.  She took my shirt and pulled it over my shoulders and down my back, thereby negating any movement towards her.

“Ah-ah-ah! Not yet.  This is my time to play.  Trust me. You will enjoy this.  Just relax and let it happen,” she teased playfully.

Syd began to unbutton my jeans. She pulled my zipper down, reached in and pulled out my now fully erect cock.  I was helpless because my hands were tangled in my shirt.  With my cock out, Sydnee began to ride her panty-covered pussy over my cock. And there wasn’t a damn thing I could do about it except lie back and enjoy her riding it. 

Her panties were becoming darker from the juices flowing. Syd was getting more turned on by the second.  She stopped and leaned towards me.  Then her kisses trailed down my chest and my cock disappeared into her mouth but only for a few seconds.

“Are you ready for some fun?” she asked sheepishly.

“Hell yes, I am.”

Syd slid back on my cock and she slid her panties to the side.  As she did that, my cock entered her wet pussy. 

“Oh fuck! That feels great!”  Syd began gyrating her hips with my cock fully in her pussy, one hand on my chest, the other rubbing herself feverishly.  I was in heaven.  I wanted to speak but no words came out.  I wanted to grab her hips because I was close to cumming but I was still confined by my shirt.

“Oh God Syd!! I’m gonna cum!”  I moaned.

“Oh, please do. I’m so close, baby. If you start, I may follow.”

Syd picked up the pace of her movements and I felt my balls tingle. I was holding out as best I could to enjoy this moment.  Syd’s pussy began to tighten around my cock. I knew she was close.

‘Yes, Bret. That’s it! Fuck me! Cum in me, baby!" she cried.  And I thrust my hips up and let my orgasm happen just as hers hit her like a brick wall.  

Well, that was a great way to wake up from a nap.  A guy could get used to it.  We lay there for a few minutes basking in post-coital bliss. Finally, Sydnee started to get up.

“We should get cleaned up before our room service arrives.  I’m sure you had plans for us today.  I’m sorry we slept so long.  Plus, I have a surprise or two of my own for us,” Syd said.  

I began to wonder what Sydnee had planned in that sexy little mind of hers. Just then, someone knocked on the door.

“Room service!“ they shouted.

I got up to get the door just as Syd made her way to the bathroom.  I slipped on my boxers before I opened the door.  The attendant brought the tray in.  I signed for it and shut the door behind him.

“Bret, bring the tray in here, please!” Syd said.  I grabbed the tray which consisted of champagne, three glasses, strawberries and some whipped cream.  Well, this was very interesting, I thought to myself as I opened up the bathroom door.

“Well, good morning,” I said with a smile on my face as I closed the door behind me.
 

 

Published 
Written by Markiemark2610
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments