Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nail Technician: Part 4

"Our second threesome proves that practice makes purfect!"

9
4 Comments 4
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Nail Technician: Part 4

After the threesome we had with LoAnn, Linh and I continued having great sex with just the two of us.  I couldn't help thinking about how erotic it was with LoAnn in bed with us, and wondered what Linh was thinking about it.  She seemed to definitely enjoy it, but I was wondering if she was thinking about having another threesome with her or anyone else for that matter.

Linh and I started bringing sex toys into bed and experimenting with them.  A toy we both seemed to love to play with was a butt plug.  She loved me inserting a butt plug in her ass at the start of our love making and then removing it for our anal intercourse grand finale'.  Then she would let me insert a dildo in her pussy while fucking her ass to simulate double penetration.

She then started to use a butt plug on me while sucking me off which gave me very strong ejaculations.  I think I knew where this was heading.  She seemed to be into trying new things just as I was.  What came to my mind, was wondering if she would fuck another girl with a strap-on.

One night while we were out having drinks, we just started talking about sex and other fantasies we had.  So, I asked her, "What's one fantasy you'd like to experience?"

She thought for a while and said, "I'd like to have a threesome with two guys."

"Really?"

"Yes. I think girls fantasize about being with two guys, just like guys fantasize about being with two women.  It's only fair isn't it?"

"I agree, fair is fair."  I thought I'd inquire a little further, so I asked, "What exactly do you fantasize about if you were with two men?"

"Everything. You know, I'm sure two men would be able to keep busy.  But I've never seen a man suck another man's cock, and I'd like to watch that and perhaps assist!"

I didn't really know what to say after that, wondering what if anything she was implying.  Then as we continued our drinks, she got a text from LoAnn.

I said, "How's LoAnn doing?  Did she say anything about last Saturday night?"

"Yes, she really enjoyed her birthday surprise, and she wants another one."

"Do you?"

"Yes, I enjoyed it very much, and would like to do it again."

"Me too."

"Okay, I have a feeling there will be more of these, but you have to promise me one thing."

"What's that?"

"You have to promise first."

I had a feeling I'd be getting into something here, but I fantasized about having Linh with another guy, so what the hell did I have to lose, it was a fantasy of mine too.

"Okay, what am I promising to?"

"You have to promise me a threesome with a guy, and you guys have to suck each other off."

"Any other rules?"

"That's the only rule.  If you promise me that, I think we can have LoAnn over again this weekend."

I was silent for a bit thinking all of this over, and thought of everything another guy and I could do to this hot little lady really turned me on.  Thoughts of her taking each of us and then both at the same time raced through my head.

I wondered if she fantasized about two guys fucking her at the same time.  So I asked, "Would you want us both to fuck you at the same time?"

"My answer is yes if yours is!"

"All right, I promise."

We continued our drinks and started to discuss how we would find the right guy.  I didn't really want anyone I knew, and neither did she.  So I said we could post an ad online and see what kind of crazies we'd hear from, or go to a couple clubs that were known as a swingers bar.  She told me to place an ad, meanwhile, we'd see what we could find at the local bars.

I found this place called "Stingers", which apparently was some kind of a swingers bar or something.  I did a little research online and found out that single people interested in threesomes also go to these clubs because three is almost as good as four.

I asked Linh if she might want to go there Saturday night just to have a couple drinks and check it out.

She said she would, and asked if it would be okay if she asked LoAnn to join us.

"Does LoAnn know what we're up to?"

"No, she just thinks it's a bar.  I won't say anything else."

Saturday came, and I called Linh and asked her what time she wanted to go.  She said to pick her up around 7:30, and then we'd go pick up LoAnn if that was okay with me.  I said that would be fine.  I figured if all the stars aligned, we'd all three end up in bed together again.

Then Linh said, "I need you to do me a favor, actually us a favor."

"Sure, what's that?"

"I need you to get another butt plug, and a strap-on for tonight.  Do you think you can do that?"

"Ah, okay, but how do we get it in your house?"

"Pick me up at work, and I'll have my backpack.  So I'll put everything in there on the way to pick up LoAnn."

"Sounds like a plan."

"Oh by the way, there are some rules for tonight."

"Oh really?"

"Yes.  Not really rules, let's say requirements.  I am going to fuck LoAnn and you, and then you two are going to fuck me together."

I thought, 'Wow, that's a requirement I can live with, but to be honest, I was kind of concerned how this would all play out.'

Saturday came, and I did my due diligence and stopped at the adult store and bought the items Linh requested.  Since it sounded like there was going to be some serious anal action going on, I thought I'd better get a bottle of lube.  Linh and I were putting our bottle to good use.

I picked Linh up at the salon at 7:30 and we headed to LoAnn's place to pick her up.  When we got there, Linh told me to go up to her apartment and get her because she didn't want her walking out in the dark, and that would give her time to put the toys in her backpack.

So I got up to her apartment and rang the doorbell.  She opened the door and had on the tightest skirt I think I ever saw.

She said, "I'm running late, can you help me?"

She went into the bathroom and started brushing her teeth and waved me towards her.  Then she threw me a pair of stockings and said, "I need you to put these on while I brush my teeth."

I started putting them on from behind her, and I was getting so hard pulling them up her legs.  She told me to pull them all the way up because she liked them tight.  The she pointed to her shoes with like 5" heels, so I put them on too.  Then she bent over to rinse out her mouth, and I could she had no panties on and all I wanted to do was bury my face in her ass.  She really looked like a hot fuck slut.  I thought that if I made a move, we'd never make it back to the car.

We headed down to the car, and I opened the door for LoAnn, and I noticed that Linh had moved to the back seat.  I assumed they were going to warm each other up on the way to the club.  No sooner as I got the car started, they started making out.  I looked in my mirror a few minutes later as I started to hear some moaning, and sure enough, Linh had her face buried in LoAnn's pussy.  I thought, 'Man, this chick loves to eat pussy.'

We finally arrived at the club and walked in from the parking lot.  Linh gave me a nice juicy kiss, and I could taste and smell LoAnn's juices on her mouth.  I was so ready for another night like our last threesome, but I knew this was going to be more intense.

We got inside and ordered some drinks and just checked the place out.  It seemed to be mostly couples, and not very many single guys.  Eventually, Linh pointed to a guy at the bar that she thought was cute.  They kept making eye contact with each other.

Linh went to the ladies room, and on the way back, she stop and chatted with the guy for a bit, then came back to the table.  She told me he seemed nice, and I should go talk to him and see what I thought.

BingJioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BingJioo

So eventually, I hit the rest room, and caught up with him, on the way back.  His name was Jonathan.  He seemed nice and we entered in a conversation.  Linh apparently hinted to what was going on, so I told him what we were looking for.  He seemed receptive to the requirements, and I got his number, and told him I would call him, and we would discuss it further some other time.

I headed back to the table, because we didn't want LoAnn to know what we were planning since it didn't involve her, at least yet.

We ordered another drink, and things at the club seemed to slow down, so we decided to head back to Linh's place.

Once we got inside, things began to heat up fast.  Linh told me to get the goodies out of her backpack, then immediately led LoAnn into the bedroom.  I did as I was told and when I got to the bedroom, they were already kissing and undressing each other.  I tried to discretely set the new toys on the night stand, and neither of them seemed to even know I was there.

Linh came over to me and whispered, "Get undressed, grab my butt plug and lube, and then show LoAnn how to put it in my ass.  As I grabbed everything, Linh got on the bed face down, and held her ass up high in the air, awaiting her present.

LoAnn was standing by me next to the bed a little confused.  So, I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her towards me.  Then I put her hand on my hardening cock and we started making out.  I didn't want to keep Linh waiting, so I grabbed to butt plug and handed it to LoAnn the I led her to the bed and we both joined Linh.  I started putting lube on her ass and then started fingering her with one then two fingers until I felt she was ready.  Then I grabbed LoAnn's hand with the plug and brought it towards Linh's ass where she played with it until she finally got it in.  I think doing that, turned her on a little.

Then Linh got up and placed LoAnn in the same position she was in.  "Spread her legs apart a little, expose her ass." Then she whispered to me, "Don't you want to lick that nice ass?"

I didn't need a second ask. I went to work on LoAnn's ass while Linh got the lube and her butt plug ready.  When she was ready, she joined me for a few minutes of licking LoAnn's fine ass until it was time to plug it.  I was amazed how easily the plug slid in LoAnn's ass.

Linh then slid underneath LoAnn and they started licking each others' pussies.  I knew that Linh wanted to fuck LoAnn, so I grabbed the strap on and went over to Linh and started fucking her.  I brought the strap on to LoAnn's mouth and made her start sucking it off, getting it nice and wet.  Then as Linh slid out from under LoAnn, I stuff my cock into LoAnn's nice big beautiful mouth and had her take all my cock in her mouth and down her throat.

I saw Linh putting the strap-on on, I knew the fucking would soon begin.  I rolled LoAnn over on her back without letting my cock fall from her glorious mouth.  As she kept sucking me, I watch Linh mount her pussy.  As she started pumping her, I pulled both LoAnn's legs back and started licking her clit, while Linh was pounding her.  This was driving her crazy.  Linh was pounding her pretty hard and we eventually made her cum.

Linh seemed to be on a mission.  Then she pulled me towards her and placed me on top of LoAnn and I started fucking her.  While I was doing this, Linh went over to LoAnn, and made her suck on her toy, cleaning off all her juices.

This was the wildest thing I had ever seen.  I wasn't sure what Linh would have us do next, but I knew it would be good.

Linh then placed me on my back and then put LoAnn on me in a sixty-nine position.

As LoAnn was sucking me off, I could feel Linh pressing her strap-in into my ass.  I had never done this, so I was just trying to go with it.  Linh went slow and eventually got it in and started fucking me.  I was eventually able to relax a bit and start eating LoAnn's delicious pussy.  I could see the butt plug in her ass, and couldn't wait to get my cock in there.

With Linh and LoAnn both working on me, this incredible sensation eventually made me shoot a huge load down LoAnn's throat, and Linh held LoAnn's mouth firmly down on me so she'd get every drop.  I came like never before!

We finally all paused for  a few minutes, and I thought that was enough of Linh being in charge, now it was my turn.

I grabbed Linh and put her on her back, then placed LoAnn on top of her so they could enjoy each others' pussies.  All I had on my mind right now was fucking LoAnn's ass.  I grabbed the lube and got behind her.  While I started greasing up her ass, Linh grabbed my dick and guided into to LoAnn's pussy.  I could feel Linh licking her, and occasionally licking my cock and balls as I pounded her.

I eventually got the butt plug out and shot a large amount of lube in and around LoAnn's asshole.  It was now time.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy, and pushed it right into her ass.  It literally went right in with ease.  I started pumping her as hard as I could.  She was able to take my entire cock in her tight little ass.  LoAnn let me fuck her ass however I pleased, and finally dropped my load in the depths of her anal abyss.

We were all getting a little tired, and I remembered Linh's last requirement.  So, I took the strap-on off Linh, and went into the bathroom to clean it, and wash up a bit.  When I came back into the bedroom, LoAnn was feasting on Linh's pussy.  I just decided to watch for a bit and rest up for what was about to happen next.  These two women just really seemed to enjoy each other in every way imaginable.

They finally decided to take a break, and I grabbed LoAnn's hand, and led her off the bed standing,so I could put the strap-on on her.  Linh just laid there on her back watching and playing with her pussy while I tightened everything up.  Then I led LoAnn back on top of Linh and just decided to go sit in the chair and watch for a while.

This was one of the hottest tings I ever saw.  First they started kissing and licking each other's mouths and breasts, then LoAnn brought the dick to Linh's mouth and she started sucking on it like it was a real cock while continuing to rub her pussy.  Then finally, LoAnn moved back and planted her cock into Linh's pussy and started pumping her. At first, she was slow and sensual, then she became more aggressive and was fucking her hard and fast making her hold on for dear life.

LoAnn finally made her come, and now I knew it was my time to join in.  I had never done this before, so I wasn't really sure how it was going to go.

LoAnn and Linh switched places now, so LoAnn was on her back, and Linh mounted her cowboy style.  As she started to ride her, I grabbed the lube and got behind Linh.  She still had the butt plug in, so I pulled it out a little and started putting lube on it and moving it in and out.

It was now time.  I pulled the plug out of Linh, and pushed the head of my cock at her ass, gently pushing in.  I started to push in harder when LoAnn pulled out some to make room for my cock.  It didn't take long to push my entire cock into Linh's well lubed ass.

First we fucked her in alternating pumps until she became used to us both inside her.  Then we started ramming her in unison.  Linh was going crazy, and I thought she was going to pass out.  I knew that these girls had done this before together.  There was no way this was their  first time.

The excitement was unreal, and it didn't take me long to blow a final load up Linh's ass for the night.

After I exploded, we both kept Linh full, and held each other very close, until we both slipped out of Linh's holes.

This was the most exciting night of sex I had ever had in my life.  I knew that Linh was looking to doing this with two real cocks, so I believe this was just a practice session for the threesome she had been fantasizing about...

 

Published 
Written by Jackson007
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments