Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife The Courtesan (Part Three)

"Brielle agrees to try her very first threesome !"

20
7 Comments 7
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is the third part of the story about Elizabeth's life changing decision to become a high class escort. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It may help if you glance at the first two stories " My Wife The Courtesan" - thank you""

Brielle was really enjoying her secret life as a high-class escort and becoming even more adventurous, but even she was taken aback when her regular client Matt asked her for a MMF threesome, as she had never been with more than one man before. But she eventually agreed and booked the appointment. When they arrived at the apartment, Matt introduced Brielle to Kyle, his business partner.

He added, “Both of us find you so sexy and hot, Brielle, and now that you are here, we are both really going to fuck and enjoy you today. “

Brielle's nipples were hard from excitement, knowing that both men really wanted to use her. When she saw both men staring at her naked body with pure, naked lust in their eyes, she felt her knees go weak and almost give way. Kyle patted the couch between them, and, as the men stripped, Brielle nervously walked over and sat down.

Kyle kissed her on the cheek and said, "Relax. This is what we've dreamed of doing to you."

Brielle closed her eyes and leaned her head back, signalling to them that she was ready to be taken. She felt Kyle begin to kiss her neck and caress her right breast. Then, she felt Matt's hand start to play with her other breast. She could feel her nipples growing harder at their touch. Brielle could not believe that two men were playing with her like this! She looked down and saw that both men's cocks were hard and straining against their pants.

The last of her inhibitions now gone, Brielle reached down with each hand and began to rub their cocks through their pants. Matt's cock was a little bigger than Kyle's. She could feel the heat of it through his pants. It was strange touching two men's cocks, but Brielle­­ was so turned on.

Really getting into it, Brielle pulled off their pants, letting their cocks spring out. Both were rock hard and leaking pre-cum juice which ran down their shafts. She used their own juices to lube them and began to stroke their dicks. Brielle was in heaven. She loved stroking cock, and to have two in her hands at once felt so powerful. She was pleasuring two men, holding their throbbing cocks, getting them off. Her pussy was so wet!

Brielle slid off the couch and onto the floor on her knees and turned to face them. She regripped their cocks and resumed her double hand-job. Both men closed their eyes and moaned. She continued stroking their dicks, in long, sensuous strokes, occasionally rubbing their balls. Finally, Brielle could not take it anymore, She had to suck them! It felt so intimate and sensual to fuck both men with her mouth, using her tongue and lips to pleasure them both.

Brielle saw Kyle open his eyes. He nodded his head slightly toward Matt as if to say, "Suck him first." Needing no further encouragement, Brielle leaned forward and licked Matt's shaft from his balls to the head. Matt's cock twitched at the touch of her tongue, and he moaned. Brielle felt Kyle's cock twitch, too, as he watched. She ran her tongue up and down Matt's cock slowly several times and caressed his balls. He tasted different from Kyle, not unpleasant, simply different. All the while, Brielle continued to stroke Kyle. Then, she opened her mouth and slipped Matt's cock inside, wrapping her lips around its throbbing head while slowly taking it deep into her throat. It felt hot in her mouth and throbbed with his heartbeat. She could even feel the head swell more as she took its entire length in her mouth.

While Brielle slowly sucked Matt's cock, she stared into Kyle's eyes and stroked his cock. She could see that he was completely turned on watching her give his friend head. With her other hand, she rubbed Matt's balls and felt them tighten up as he became more excited. Not wanting him to cum just yet, Brielle slid her mouth off his cock. She then took Kyle's cock into her mouth and started to suck him deep into her throat while she stroked Matt.

Matt looked over at Kyle who nodded toward Brielle. No words were necessary. She knew that Kyle was just offering to let his friend fuck her first.  While Matt slid off the couch, Brielle continued to suck Kyle's cock. She felt Matt kneel behind her, and it made her so hot to know that her moist juicy pussy was totally exposed to his lustful gaze!

Matt began to rub and gently spank her bum, then slid his hands under her body and up to her breasts. Brielle could feel her nipples grow hard as his warm hands caressed them. Matt rubbed her breasts gently, slid his hand between her legs, and touched Brielle's juicy pussy. It was so wet; the juices were dripping down her legs. He slipped one of his fingers inside of Brielle and began to gently fingerfuck her while he reached around and fondled her clit with his other hand. Still sucking Kyle's dick, she moaned softly as she was pleasured.

BoomCristel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BoomCristel

Matt's fingers felt so good inside her, and Brielle felt herself start to cum. Her body began to wriggle, thrusting his finger even deeper inside of her. Then, suddenly, her entire body shuddered with the most powerful orgasm. It was so intense that she almost collapsed. With a mind of its own, her mouth clamped down tight on Kyle's cock, and she shuddered in ecstasy as his cock head throbbed in her throat. Brielle felt wave after wave of her orgasm rush through her with its intensity.

As she was cumming, Matt grabbed her hips and shoved his hard cock deep into her pussy, and she felt her orgasmic pussy clenching and unclenching around his shaft as it penetrated her deeply. Once it was all the way in, he held it there, his balls pressed against her clit. As the orgasm subsided, it dawned on Brielle that, for the first time, she was truly being fucked at both ends. One cock was deep in her throat while another cock was deep in her pussy.

Brielle stayed there, motionless, for a minute or so, relishing the feeling of being totally used by two men at once. She immersed herself in the moment and became lost. Her entire world became her pussy and her mouth and the two cocks throbbing within them. She thought about her wet pussy lips stretched tightly around Matt's shaft, his warm balls pressed against her clit, and his strong hands gripping her naked hips. She thought about Kyle watching Matt fuck her and how it made his cock so hard in her mouth. There was so much stimulation, both mental and physical, that it was too much for Brielle to take in all at once. She didn't even know how to describe her feelings, she just felt she had never been so turned on like that before.

 The boys allowed her a moment to gather her thoughts, but their lust and excitement soon got the better of them. Their bodies took over as they began to use her once again. Brielle simply surrendered herself to them, letting them use her body for their pleasure, knowing that they were both getting off at the sight of both using her as they desired. She just wanted them to cum, to feel their cocks swell as they shot their loads deep into her.

She began to moan and thrust her pussy onto Matt's shaft while she sucked Kyle's cock faster and faster. She looked up and saw that he was watching Matt fuck her. She could sense he was going to cum at any minute. Suddenly, Brielle felt Matt's hands squeeze her hips and thrust his cock into her as deep as it would go. His cock began to throb, then, with a loud moan, his cock began to spurt load after load into her. At that exact moment, Kyle came, too, and shot his load down her throat. Brielle swallowed it hungrily, not wanting to waste a single, salty drop.

Knowing that both men were cumming inside of her at the same time was so incredibly exciting that her body convulsed with an even more intense orgasm than the one she had just experienced. Brielle felt her pussy squeezing Matt's cock, milking every drop from it. She started feeling light-headed and began to swoon. As she started to wobble, Matt grabbed her hips and held her up, keeping Brielle impaled on his shaft until all three of them had completely orgasmed.

It was the most mind-blowing experience Brielle had ever had, with such powerful orgasms. She had almost been fucked into unconsciousness!

Both boys continued to keep their cocks inside of Brielle, and she held onto them with her mouth and pussy, enjoying the moment one last time. Finally, she felt the men's hard-ons slowly subside, and although she tried to hold onto to them with her mouth and pussy, they eventually slipped out of her. They all collapsed back on the sofa, and just lay there, gasping, happy, and exhausted.

They rested for a few moments, then Brielle gently kissed them both saying, "Time to change places, you've had your fun Matt - it's Kyle's turn to fuck me now ."

Published 
Written by yurigagarin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments