Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife Meets My Girlfriend (and Vice Versa)

"My wife comes home unexpectedly and catches us."

24
7 Comments 7
10.8k Views 10.8k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"Hopefully, this is the first of two parts. But I work slowly, so do expect part two anytime soon."

I should have known it was just too good a set-up.  My wife, Cindy, took off for a week-long visit to her longtime girlfriend up in Wyoming, leaving me home alone.  Of course, I didn't really plan on being alone the whole time she was gone.  I was on my cell phone calling Veronica before Cindy's car even got fully out of town that morning, probably.

Cindy had taken a week off to drive up to Cheyenne to visit her girlfriend, Janet, before.  About six years ago, Cindy left on another visit and while she was gone I sanded and refinished the floor in our living room/dining room.  So I think she might have suspected I had plans to do something this time, too, while she visited Janet.  She just didn't think it involved me and Veronica getting it on like a pair of horny teenagers.

But anyway, it was a shock when, about four hours later, Cindy walked into the bedroom of our house to find Veronica riding my cock like a champion cowgirl.  Of course, I was intently involved in just watching Veronica's petite tits bouncing up and down while she rode my cock as I thrust upward to meet her, seeing the ecstasy on her face as she rode me, listening to her moans of pleasure that matched my grunts of randy satisfaction at what was happening. But that distraction meant I didn't even hear the back door of the house opening.

But the “What the hell?!!!” screech that Cindy let out when she walked in and saw us immediately let Veronica and me know there was someone else in the room.  It was a sudden mood-changer, let me tell you.  I had been right on the edge of cumming and so was Veronica, I think, when Cindy's interruption just destroyed the whole mood.

I was dumbfounded, of course.  I just lay there on the bed, probably open-mouthed as I looked over at Cindy standing there in the doorway.  For her part, Veronica stopped her bouncing on my dick, looked back over her shoulder at Cindy, then looked back at me. 

“Your wife?” she asked, a bit breathlessly from the exertion of what she had been previously doing,

“Damned right I'm his wife,” Cindy yelled at her.  “And who the hell are you?”

“Uh, Cindy,...” I lamely managed to blurt out at last.  “This is Veronica.  She's a....  a friend of mine.”  But I made no change in my position.  Veronica's vagina still surrounded my penis which, surprisingly, was still hard as it was trapped in that sweet receptacle.  “Veronica,” I said, attempting to finish the introductions in my best Emily Post etiquette manner, “this is...”

“Is this what you do all the time when I'm gone, Jerry?” Cindy asked in the same loud tone, then stammering in her fury and surprise. “Find some... some young b... b... bimbo like this to... to... to...,”

“Well...” I said, then suddenly started becoming a bit angry at the situation, even if no more articulate than before. “What do you expect?  After all...?  We don't...  What do you expect me to...  We haven't...  You never do... Anymore.” 

I kind of pushed Veronica to the side and she rolled off me, lay down, and began drawing the bedsheet over her lovely, young, naked body.

“What's it been, now, anyway?” I went on, loudly.  ”Five years?  Since we...?  You've never wanted to. Not since...”  I swung my legs over the side of the bed and sat up, also pulling the bedspread over my lap and my still-turgid penis.

But it was true: Cindy and I had not had sex for that long.  She’d had a hysterectomy about five years ago and even though we’d continued to make love for a time afterward, she’d steadily lost interest in sex with me.  She said penetration started causing her pain instead of pleasure after a while.  So we just stopped fucking.  And Cindy had never been very good at blowjobs, much less having any interest in giving them.  So we just stopped having any kind of sexual activity after a while.

The realization that I was right in my indignation just seemed to wilt Cindy’s anger at finding Veronica and me in flagrante delicto.  She just seemed to wilt.  Her shoulders sagged and she sat down heavily on the chair beside the bedroom door. She set the book bag she’d been carrying in one hand down beside the chair as she sat, then buried her face in her hands, starting to sob.

Veronica and I just lay and sat there on the bed, watching her.

“Oh,… oh…,” Cindy managed to blubber out after a while.  “You… you’re right, Jerry.  I’ve…  I neglected you.  Your… your needs,”  She looked up at me with tear-stained eyes, her mascara running, making dark blotches under her eyes.  She looked over at Veronica, stared at her for a few seconds, then looked back at me.  “I guess I can’t…  blame you.”  She looked back at Veronica again, then again returned her gaze to my face.  “She is awfully…  pretty.”  She turned back to Veronica.  “Just how old are you, anyway?” she asked.

“Twenty-four,” Veronica managed to squeak out, after a bit.

Cindy snorted.  “Kinda young for you, isn’t she, Jerry?” she said to me, then turned back to Veronica.  “You know how old he is?” she asked the girl.  “Sixty-five,” she said, supplying the answer.  “Where did you two meet, anyway?”

“Craig’s list,” I supplied the answer after Veronica shrugged.

“Oh, yeah,” Cindy said.  “Should have known.” She shook her head. “I knew you were looking, Jerry,” she went on.  “But I didn’t know you’d found anyone.”  She looked back at me accusingly.  “You said you hadn’t.  So, exactly how long has this been going on?”

“Actually, Cindy,” I told her.  “This was our first time together.  We’ve been corresponding for about a year.  On line.  Mostly while she was in the Philippines.”

“The Philippines?” Cindy said,  “This is the one you were writing to?” she asked me.

Cindy had seen a letter I was writing to Veronica on my computer a few months ago.

“Yeah,” I said.  “She had to go back there when her mom got sick.  Her mom was a Filipina.”

Cindy just stared at Veronica for a while. “You a service brat?” Cindy asked Veronica, finally. The girl nodded in reply. Cindy smiled, ruefully.  “Yeah, so was I,” she said.  “Your dad in the Navy or Air Force?”

“Air Force,” Veronica managed to squeak out at last in a scared little voice. She kept darting her gaze back and forth between Cindy and myself, unsure what was going to happen.  She hugged the bedsheet tightly about her.

The story was, Veronica's dad had indeed been in the Air Force and married her mom while stationed in the Philippines.  Later, their family had moved to our city when her dad was transferred to the local Air Force base.  Her dad had died here several years ago and her mom moved back to the Philippines, leaving Veronica in the care of an older sister and her husband who lived locally.  It was a story similar to how Cindy had ended up living in our local city, where the two of us met and married some twenty years earlier.

A long silence ensued as the three of us sat or lay there, looking back and forth.

“So, why did you come back home, Cindy?” I asked my wife at last.

Cindy shook her head.  “Janet called my cell about the time I got to the Nebraska line,” she told me with a sigh.  “Her dad got kicked by a horse.  Broke his leg.  Compound fracture.  She was going up to Bozeman to be with him.  So I just turned around and came on back.”  She snorted in derision.  “And then I find you and...” She looked over at Veronica.  “What did you say your name was, again?”

“Veronica,” the girl said in the same timid voice.  “I'm really sorry, Mrs...”

“Yeah, yeah.  Sure you are,” Cindy said, sarcastically.  “Find you and Jerry...”  She shook her head again.

“And just what were you and Janet going to be doing tonight?” I asked Cindy with irony.  “After you got there?  If she hadn't had to leave?” Janet had been Cindy's lover for a long time.

Cindy looked over at me, sharply, then looked away.  She let out a snorting laugh.  “You know what we would have been doing,” she said.  She paused.  “Basically, the same thing you and... Veronica, here,” she looked at the girl in the bed, “...were doing when I walked in.” She shook her head yet again.  “Like I said, I guess I really can't blame you.” Again she snorted. Then she sighed again and stood up.  “I just can’t believe this shit.  But if you’ll excuse me…”  She walked out the bedroom door and went into the bathroom next door off the hallway.

“What's she gonna do?” Veronica asked me in a panicky voice. She pushed the bedsheet away, stood up, and began gathering up her clothes.

“I don’t know,” I told her. I reached down to the floor, grabbed my underwear and began putting them on. “But I guess I ought to take you on back over to your sister’s house.”

About that time, we both could hear the sound of the toilet flushing in the bathroom. I next put on my jeans and was in the process of pulling on my t-shirt when the bathroom door opened again and Cindy came out. She was naked. She turned into the bedroom door and stood there.

“And just where are you two going?” she asked, propping herself on the doorjamb by one hand, her hip pushed out to the side, effectively blocking the exit.

Veronica and I both stopped dressing and looked at her.

“Don’t you want to ask me to join you?” Cindy inquired.


 

One thing you should know about my wife is that she still has one hell of a nice figure for a fifty-five-year-old woman. She’d been taking Premirin regularly since her hysterectomy and her breasts were still high and firm. Her tits had never been overly large, anyway, but had always been pert and suckable, and still were. And her belly was still fairly flat, without too much pooch to it above her lightly-haired pussy. So really, Cindy looked quite sexy standing in the doorway like that.

Veronica stopped getting dressed and so did I. We both just looked at Cindy.

“I thought you didn’t want to share,” I said to Cindy. “You never did before.” That was true. I’d never been able to talk Cindy into sharing her big-titted farm girl lover, Janet, with me. And I had also never been able to get her to join me if I was going to be with another guy.

“Yeah, I know,” Cindy said. “But all the time I was driving going up the interstate, I was getting horny as hell. Anticipation of being with Janet tonight, I guess. Hell, I was rubbing my pussy through my clothes all the way. I was really disappointed when Janet called me.” She walked on into the bedroom and stood there at the foot of the bed. “Then, seeing you and Veronica here… Well, I guess it just made me hornier, still.”

She looked over at Veronica. “What do you think of the idea, hon?” she asked. “Or don’t you go in for girls?”

Veronica looked down and grinned, ruefully. “Well,” she said. “I’ve kind of been with other girls before... In photoshoots and stuff.”

“You a model?”

“Yeah,” Veronica said. “Kind of. Done a little soft-core photoshoots with other girls. But I’ve never really…” She shrugged. “You know…”

AmberBrooks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberBrooks

Cindy smiled at her. “Maybe you ought to give it a try,” she said. “You might even find you like it.” Then she turned toward me. “What do you think of the idea, Jerry?” she asked.

I just smiled at her. “Hell, you know I’ve always wanted a three-way with you and Janet,” I said. “But if Veronica’s willing... I don’t mind sharing.” I began taking off my jeans and underwear again.

Veronica looked back and forth between the two of us for a while, then smiled. “I’ve never really done this kind of thing before,” she said. She took off her bra and panties again. “But I guess I’m willing if... if you guys are.” She lay back down on the bed and moved toward the middle of the Queen-sized mattress,

I knelt on one side of the bed, leaning over to kiss Veronica’s pert little left breast, then began running my tongue all around the nipple and sucking on it greedily.

Cindy leaned over and grabbed something from the book bag she’d left by the chair beside the door, then went up the opposite side of the bed. She knelt on the bed like I was doing and placed her mouth on Veronica’s right breast. She used her right hand to cup and fondle Veronica’s pussy, then insert one finger into it. “Mmmmm,” she said, pulling her face off Veronica’s breast. “You’re all nice and juicy from fucking Jerry, aren’t you?”

I lifted my face from Veronica's breast and watch Cindy as she moved down toward the foot of the bed and crawled between Veronica’s splayed legs. “I do like eating a juicy pussy,” she said throatily. With that, she buried her face in Veronica’s shaved snatch.

Veronica arched her back a bit as Cindy's tongue made contact with her pussy, a delighted squeal escaping her lips. At the same time, she reached over with her hand to grasp my straining cock. She indicated by pointing to her mouth that I should place it there.

So I moved to where she could now suck on me while Cindy was eating her. She quickly engulfed my turgid member within her lips and began sucking on it.

“Mmmmmm,” I sighed while Veronica sucked on me but turned my head slightly to watch Cindy licking Veronica's pussy.

Now, I had always known Cindy was bisexual. Hell, the two of us had met in a gay bar, introduced to each other by Janet, even, whom I knew from visiting that gay bar on occasion. But Cindy had always told me she usually took the passive part when she and Janet were together. But she had said she was thinking of taking a more active role the next time the two women were together, since Cindy couldn't take the penetration herself anymore. But maybe she had lied about that because now she seemed to be eating pussy like a pro. I watched as Cindy's tongue licked Veronica's labia majora, then penetrate the fold as Veronica spread her legs to allow Cindy's tongue to go deeper. I already knew how sweet and succulent Veronica's pussy was from having eaten her out myself earlier. Cindy's tongue parted the labia minora as she continued probing with it, then continued up to the clitoris, still licking away.

Veronica was moaning in pleasure as Cindy worked on her which added even more to my own pleasure as her vibrating throat continued to engulf my member. Of course, I had been close to cumming before while Veronica and I were fucking and now I felt the orgasm building again.

“Oh, God, I'm gonna cum,” I moaned out.

“No, no,” Cindy said, withdrawing her face from Veronica's pussy. “Don't cum yet.” She hopped up off the bed and grabbed the thing she's retrieved from the book bag earlier.

I saw what it was, then. It was a big, black vinyl dildo.

“I bought this at an adult book store just off the Interstate on my way up to Nebraska,” she explained. “I was gonna use it on Janet tonight. But now,” Cindy ordered, “you fuck Veronica again, Jerry, And I'll use this on you at the same time.”

“What?” Veronica and I both blurted out simultaneously.

“Oh, come on...” Cindy chided. “You know he's just a 'one-and-done', don't you, hon?” she asked the girl on the bed. “And as for you, Jerry.... I know this won't be the first black dick you've ever had up your ass.” She turned back to Veronica. “You know he goes both ways, don't you, Ronnie? Same as me.”

Veronica looked doubtful. “Well... Yeah,...” she said. “He told me. But...”

“Well, he does. But right, now...” She opened the drawer of the nightstand beside the bed, pulled out a tube of K-Y Jelly and began spreading lube on the dildo. “Go on, Jerry,” she commanded. Plug into that sweet pussy again while I get this ready.”

This was a side of Cindy I had never seen before. Usually, like I said, she tended to be somewhat passive in bed, even though she did get more animated as her orgasm approached. But now, she seemed as excited and demonstrative as at any time as I'd ever witnessed.

Following Cindy's command, I went to the foot of the bed, climbed on and soon had my dick sliding into Veronica's honey pit again.

“Oh, Jerry,” Veronica sighed breathlessly as I entered her. “Fuck me, baby. Oh. Oh... Yeah!”

Soon I was humping away on Veronica's passion pit, but slowed a bit as I felt Cindy behind me with the dildo. As I felt the plastic thing beginning to penetrate between my cheeks I spread my legs apart a little to allow it to go in. I felt a little burning pain as the dildo began to spread the sphincter, but it soon became the most fabulous feeling I'd ever experienced. Veronica's smooth, tight pussy enveloping my cock as the big, black fake cock began to slide into me was a wonderful, wonderful feeling!

Soon the three of us were in a fabulous rhythm with Veronica humping her hips up to meet my thrusts, as Cindy pushed and pulled the dildo in and out of my ass.

Suddenly, I exploded! Almost without warning the orgasm spewed out of the end of my cock and a scream of “Yeeeaaahhh” burst from my lips at the same time.

“Oh, yeah! Yeah! Yeah!” Veronica screeched as she came, too. I felt her whole body shake and shudder with her intense orgasm and loved the feeling as the girl's pussy hugged my dick even tighter while she came.

“Wow!” Cindy said, smiling after our exclamations died down a bit. “You guys had good ones.”

No shit, Sherlock, I thought as I collapsed atop Veronica's still-quivering body. I felt Cindy pull the dildo out of my ass, then I rolled off the woman I had just my emptied balls into. She cuddled into me and as I lay there, holding her, I saw Cindy leave to go into the bathroom next door. After a few minutes, she returned to the bedroom but now I saw she had her panties on. In my dreamy state, I watched her climb onto the bed, too. She curled up next to Veronica and cuddled up to the other side of the younger woman.

Though Veronica and I were relaxed and ready to sleep, I could tell Cindy was restless and fidgety.

“Are you okay, honey?” I asked her. Even though we don't have sex together (or didn't at that time). Cindy and I still used terms of endearment towards each other.

“Oh,” she said. “I didn't get to cum like you and Ronnie here did. So I guess I'm still kinda frustrated.”

I understood her feelings. I reached over and shook Veronica's shoulder slightly.

“Mmmmmm?” the girl murmured dreamily, turning slightly towards me.

“Honey,” I told Veronica. “Why don't you go take a shower. I need to do something for Cindy.”

Veronica opened her eyes and looked at me dreamily.

“Please, baby,” I told her. “Go on.”

Veronica blinked a couple of times, then murmured her assent. She began to get up and crawl over me. As her nubile dusky-hued body slid over mine, I turned my attention to my wife.

“You'll find towels and washcloths in the cabinet next to the tub,” Cindy told Veronica as the girl walked around the foot of the bed toward the bathroom. “And there's a loofah and body wash in the rack hanging on the shower nozzle. You can use that if you want to.”

“Okay. Thank you,” the girl said, softly as she exited the bedroom.

I reached over and pulled Cindy's body closer to mine. I always still marvel at how well Cindy's body has retained its figure as she aged. My right hand found her left breast and cupped it, the warmth of its smooth flesh filling my palm. As my thumb began rubbing the always-erect nipple, Cindy and I kissed deeply and passionately,

Soon, my hand slid lower on her body as I bent my head down to suck and lick her breasts, pulling the button nipples into my mouth one after the other. I felt Cindy's hand on the back of my head, holding my face to her boobs. My hand reached her panties-clothed crotch and I began rubbing it softly up and down. Cindy had always only had minimal hair on her vaginal area, so there was no bush to impede the friction my hand and fingers applied to her pussy. She moaned lightly as the rubbing continued and she began to rock her body back and forth on the bed.

With me still rubbing slowly and gently on her crotch area and alternate sucking on each breast, in turn, Cindy's rocking in rhythm with my manipulation became more pronounced. “Oh. Oh, yes. Yes! Yes!” she said, passionately as I kept on rubbing and sucking.

“YEAH!” she screamed in my ear as her orgasm hit her. I felt her body shake and tense, then relax again only to clench repeatedly as more spasms hit her. “Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah...” kept coming out as she climaxed. Cindy had always been the demonstrative sort when she came, but at least this time she was not biting my shoulder, which she had been known to do in the past as an orgasm engulfed her. I had pulled off her breasts as she began cumming and lay back on the pillow.

Finally, her body began to relax and she snuggled closer and deeper into my arms.

We lay there entwined together, enjoying our closeness, and listened to the water splashing next door as Veronica continued her shower. Finally, the sound of the water running stopped and we knew Veronica was done.

“Does Ronnie have to get back home?” Cindy asked me.

“We hadn't planned on that,“ I told my wife. “You were supposed to be gone for a week, remember? We were just going to hang out around here. Maybe go to dinner later.”

“Why don't we just order pizza or something. Later, after we shower, too.” She looked at me and smiled. “I really don't feel like getting dressed again,” she said. “They deliver, you know.”

About this time, Veronica came out of the bathroom, wearing my bathrobe, which hung down to the floor on her petite body. She was drying her long black hair with a towel. She entered the bedroom and Cindy and I both smiled at her.

“Does pizza for supper sound good to you, Ronnie?” Cindy asked.

“Yes, Mrs...”

“Cindy, hon,” she corrected. “Call me Cindy, sweetheart.”

“Okay,” the girl said. “And call me 'Veronica,' please, if you don't mind. Or just 'V.' 'Ronnie' is my sister's husband's name.”

“All right. 'V' it is.” Cindy said, sitting up on the bed and making absolutely no effort to cover herself as she talked. I again admired my wife's sagless breasts as she spoke to the girl

I watch Cindy's face as the conversation was taking place. She was smiling with genuine good humor and affection at Veronica.

“You don't have to be anywhere later, do you, V?” Cindy asked.

“Not until Monday afternoon,” Veronica told her. “That's when my shift at the Quik Trip starts.”

Cindy laughed as I smile broadly at the interaction between the two women.

“Super,” Cindy said. “Then we can go shopping together tomorrow if you want to.”

“I'd love that,” Veronica said, “Cindy.”

“Yeah,” my wife said. “We're going to have a fun weekend.” She glanced at me, then looked back at Veronica. “Just the three of us.”

Published 
Written by duketurner48
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments