Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Threesome

"My GF was up to try anything"

44
11 Comments 11
6.1k Views 6.1k
866 words 866 words

Author's Notes

"I’m new here, so if you have any follow up questions, I hope you’re able to ask."

The second girlfriend I’d ever had totally opened my eyes to what was possible when it came to sex. I knew her in high school, but we didn’t date until she was in college. I was kind of shocked she had slept with as many guys as she had, as she seemed kind of innocent. (On the other hand she was shocked she was the second person I’d slept with.)

I could go on about all sorts of things, but the time I will always remember well is the time we had a threesome. We had discussed all sorts of things, but we were both interested in getting together with another person. We talked about it often while having sex, and had settled on possibilities for both a guy and a girl.

At the time I had a good friend that was newly single, and she expressed interest in inviting him in for it. He was always looking for a good time, and she asked if it was OK to approach him about it. At the time she was eighteen and my friend and I were nineteen. She was a cute, thin redhead with small breasts and ample hips and a great ass. I have to admit, she did all the work in setting it up, as she was as into it as I was.

Not long after we talked about it being a reality, she told me that she brought it up to him, and he was very much interested (she was a cute redhead after all!) A couple of weeks later, we all were at a party, and we were all a bit tipsy. She came over to me and whispered to me that she was wanting to try it that night, and asked if I was OK with it. (A big hell yes!!). She disappeared for a few minutes, and came back saying that she talked to my friend, and that he was wanting to as well.

It didn’t take long for us to pack our stuff and leave, as she walked arm in arm between us back to my dorm room. We were all horny as hell, and as soon as we made it to my room she started kissing him and taking his clothes off, as I was removing hers. She was in complete control of him, stroking his cock while he played with her breasts and I was playing with her. She was obviously very turned on as I was able to use a couple fingers pretty easily.

She didn’t waste time in getting him to lay down on the bed and sucked him just very briefly before straddling him and then guiding his cock into her. It was the first time I’d ever seen another guy hard in real life, and although he wasn’t as long, he was quite a bit thicker than me. For a few minutes I was mesmerized watching her fuck him. I could see her inner labia gripping his cock on every thrust, and she was moaning more than I’d ever heard her. He was obviously turned on as well as she was actually really good about controlling her rocking back and forth, so I could see his head just barely stay in, until she sat up a bit so he could play with her breasts and suck on them.

SnowWhiteXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SnowWhiteXo

Eventually, she turned to ride him so she could suck me while fucking him. To be honest, I wish he lasted longer, as it wasn’t long before she could tell he was building up to cum, and she stopped sucking me just long enough to really enjoy him cumming deep inside her. After he came, she dismounted him so he could go to the empty bed nearby and got into position so I could go in her doggy style.

It was SO fucking hot. I’ve never slid into her so easily, as I could feel that she wasn’t as tight as normal, and was wetter than any other time we’d had sex… both from her being turned on, and because he’d just cum inside her.

I was hoping he would go a second round, but again, we were a bit drunk, so I just watched him try and get hard again for a few min, before I laid down so she could ride me. We’d probably been at it for about 20 min and she let me know she wanted me to cum soon, and all I could think about was how loose she felt as I could also feel his cum dripping out of her onto me. She made sure to cum playing with her clit as she fucked me, and we almost came together.

My girlfriend and I cuddled up and passed out in our sticky mess, and my friend stayed in the spare bed (they were twin beds…)

When I talked to him about it the next day, he said she was probably the wildest and best sex he’d had… but unfortunately it was close to the end of semester and we couldn’t make it happen again.

Published 
Written by Open4anything
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments