Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Michael, Eddie and Me

38
20 Comments 20
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

For a long time, my last boyfriend, Mike, had been begging me incessantly to make a wish come true, which was for us to have a threesome with his childhood friend, Eddie. And it always ended with me telling him a flat no.

Seems that both Mike and Eddie were raised by Mike’s mom in North Carolina and they were more brothers than childhood friends. When they were teenagers they had had sex with a few girls together. But I felt I was not going to be just like those other girls. Eventually, Mike, his mom, and his sister came to NYC.

Every time he could, Mike would describe in minute details what they did to each girl. He would tell me all this when we were having sex. I do have to confess I would get very excited by it all but then I would come back to my senses.

Then last summer (2018), April, Mike’s sister was getting married and his NC family, Eddie included, came to NY for the wedding. Eddie came a week earlier and by then I was in summer recess from college. As soon as we met I was instantly impressed. He is 6’1” tall with a very fit body. He is blonde with the bluest eyes ever and a smile that would literally melt you down.

We hit it off quite well…except that I knew of his old sexual habits… and that made me very wary. Instantly he began to hit on me, making me the butt of his jokes. He was funny and hilarious but I kept it to myself for as long as I could.

I do have to say that Eddie never made any sexual innuendos to me.

Mike began mentioning his name as we would be having sex. In that same week, Mike began to download porn videos over the internet and we would watch them as a prelude to our lovemaking. The videos would show either group sex or mfm. Mike would say, “Damn, that’s a lucky girl, getting all the attention from both the guys. Wouldn’t you like to be the girl right now?” Although I never answered Mike questions, my body began to react to his inquisitive whispers.

The day of the wedding came, and we partied like there would be no end. Mike and I were dancing and Mike knows that I get horny when I dance.

At one point, Eddie approached us on the dance floor and asked Mike if it was okay for me to dance with him. Mike said, “If she doesn’t mind, I won’t”. We danced quite a few fast rhythm beats including salsa music which is my favorite type of dance music. I was pleasantly surprised to see Eddie’s great abilities to dance to salsa music. Then there was a slow dance. I tried to get away, but Eddie grabbed me quite hard as not to let me go. Instead of making a scene I began to dance, and my body began to tremble as Eddie began to breathe down my neck. I felt his body pressing unto mine. His cologne scent was intoxicating. One of his hands was pressing me from my back while his chest was pressing me from the front.

I soon began to feel an exquisite pressure on my breasts. He had managed to sneak a hand and was cupping my right tit. Instantly my body betrayed me as I began to breathe heavily. Then he whispered into my ear, “Would you ever like to try a threesome with Mike and me? Would you like to feel me working your pussy while Mike sucks at your adorable titties?”

HannaRousse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaRousse

With all the drinks before the dances and particularly at the horniness at that same moment, I closed my eyes and I heard myself saying, “Yes… It would feel so good to feel Mike sucking my tits while you fuck my pussy.”

“Absolutely,” Eddie said as he squeezed my tit again. We stopped dancing and went to our table. As soon as we sat down, Eddie whispered to Mike’s ear, but enough for me to hear, “Let’s go, she’s ready.”

I could see Mike’s look of surprise yet with an approving smile.

Everything else that happened after that was like in a microsecond. For the next thing I became aware of, we were all in our hotel room with both Mike and Eddie’s clothes falling to the floor. As I looked at Mike I saw his familiar cock, slightly curved to the left and hard. I was fascinated at Eddie’s cock. Maybe an inch or two bigger than Mike’s and quite thicker. He was totally shaven! Mike began to undress me, and again, in a Nanosecond, I was just in my bra and panties. Eddie then came next to me and grabbed the bra’s strings and it quickly fell on the floor. Then it was the panties off. Mike then led me to the bed where he laid me down.

As soon as I was in the bed, Mike started to caress my neck, then my chest and then my tits. He took my left nipple into his mouth as I began to breathe heavier. I took his hard cock in my hand and started stroking him. At that moment he sucked and nibbled my nipple and I began to feel an orgasm beginning to develop in my womb.

As he began to nibble harder and harder I found myself gurgling, “Hmmmmmm, I’m cumming.” My body trembled, and I felt myself turning from side to side as the orgasm shook my whole body. As I began to relax I felt Eddie’s hands caressing my inner thighs. I looked down to Eddie’s cock and it was stiff. He spread my legs holding them over his shoulders as he aimed his thick cock towards my pussy.

I just looked at Eddie’s eyes. I then felt his cock’s head slid into me. A wave of pleasure and pressure made me close my eyes as his cock began to move in and out, in and out, in and out of my pussy. It was by far an awesome feeling, knowing my boyfriend was sucking my tits at the same time Eddie was gliding his cock in and out of my pussy.

Eddie began to move faster and deeper with each thrust. He grabbed me by my hips as he began to press deeper and deeper. And with one last plunge into my pussy, Eddie stood still… I then began to feel something I had never felt before… Eddie’s cock began to expand deep inside of me. I knew right then and there that he was about to seed me…Good thing I was in the pill…! Then I heard him grunt and then he let loose his sperm. The heat of his cum was enough to send me over the top. I just shook with my own orgasm.

By then Mike was kissing my closed eyes, forehead, and lips. As I opened my eyes, Mike was wearing the biggest smile ever. He told me, “Wasn’t I right to know you were going to enjoy this, baby?”

All I could say was, “Mhmm!”

Published 
Written by Ashleymora
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments