Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ménage á Trois In Maui

"Have you ever had sex in a Jacuzzi?"

30
13 Comments 13
15.1k Views 15.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Abby worked as a receptionist for a law firm and she had been saving to take her dream vacation to Maui. The time was finally here and her plane was ready to land. She could not wait until she could get out of her jeans and tee shirt and into a bikini. Two weeks’ vacation, and she was going to make the best of it. She was planning to soak up the rays, try exotic drinks, and get laid. Yes, women think about sex and getting laid too. Men do not have the market cornered on that subject. Once the plane touched down, Abby collected her luggage and hailed a taxi to take her to her seaside hotel. After checking in and getting to her room, she dug out her sea-green bikini and went to change. Abby figured that the unpacking could wait until later.

There was a full-length mirror on the back of the bathroom door so she checked herself out before leaving the room. During the year of saving, she had also dropped some much-needed weight but still managed to keep her curves and thirty-eight C breasts. She wished that she could have lost a little more of her ass but she could handle the way it looked and filled out her bikini bottom. Her blond hair hung just below her shoulders so she gathered it up in a high ponytail, grabbed her towel, suntan lotion, hotel key card, and slipped her feet into her sandals, heading for the beach.

Finding a spot where she was not sitting on top of someone was easy in the early morning hours but she figured it would be more crowded as the day wore on. She spread her towel out, and sat down, taking off her sandals and putting her key card under them. Taking the suntan lotion, she spread it generously on her legs, arms, and face.

“Allow me to put some on your back,” a deep voice said behind her.

Abby jumped and quickly turned her head, finding herself staring at the sexiest green eyes flecked with gold that she had ever seen. He took the bottle out of her hand and squirted some into his hand, rubbing it into her back without waiting for permission.

“Thank you,” she said when he finished and handed her the bottle back. “My name is Abby,”

“I am Randy,” he said, shaking her outstretched hand. “May I join you?”

“The beach does not belong to me so you can sit anywhere you want,” Abby said as she lay back, covering her eyes with her sunglasses.

Randy spread his towel out beside her and lay down, also covering his eyes with sunglasses. “Where do you hail from? I am from New Mexico and co-owner of a construction company there.”

“I am from Missouri and work as a receptionist at a law firm.”

“Was wondering where you wandered off to, bro',” said a voice almost identical to Randy’s.

Abby raised up her sunglasses and found herself staring into the same sparkling green eyes with flecks of gold. The main differences between the two were their hair and height. Randy, like her, had blond hair, pulled back into a pony while his brother had short, spiked, dark brown hair. Randy was also a bit shorter than his brother was.

Sitting up fully she offered her hand and said, “I am Abby.”

“I am Jack, the older brother.”

“But only by five minutes and don’t get any ideas because I saw her first.”

“We will just share her,” Jack said matter-of-factly.

“Hold it right there,” Abby said. “I am right here so quit talking over my head like I am not here and I am not a toy that you are going to fight over.”

“Sorry,” they both said at the same time.

Abby slipped on her sandals and picked everything up, deciding to move closer to the water so it would be easier to keep an eye on her things. Within a few minutes, Randy and Jack had parked themselves on either side of her.

She rolled her sandals and room key card in part of her towel and headed for the water, sure the two men would be behind her within seconds. In one way, it was flattering to have two men vying for your attention but in another way, it was annoying. If they insisted on hanging around there was no way she would be able to attract another man’s attention. Then it hit her, if they shared everything, maybe they even shared women. She had always had a fantasy about having a threesome with two men and this might be her chance to experience that fantasy.

Abby walked out into the water until she was in waist deep, then dove in and started to swim. Soon she heard two splashes and saw the brothers pop up in front of her, splashing her in their enthusiasm.

Wiping the water from her face, she gave them the finger and swam away. When she came out a few minutes later, the brothers were sitting on their towels taking in the rays. Abby flopped on hers on her stomach. Within seconds, she felt two pairs of hands putting suntan lotion on her back and down the back of her legs.

“May I ask how old you are?” Abby asked.

“We are thirty,” Randy told you. “We are probably too old for you considering you are probably no older than twenty-one or twenty-two.”

Abby laughed but did not reveal her real age, which was twenty-five. “I like older men,” was all she said. “Do you really share women?”

They were caught off guard by her question so neither one answered for a few seconds, trying to figure out the right way to answer her question, with the truth or a lie. When they did not answer, Abby felt her fantasy of a threesome fly out over the ocean.

Jack looked over at his brother, silently passing unspoken messages between them, as only twins seem to do. Finally, he answered with a question of his own, “Would you like both of us to share you, Abby? To fuck you in both holes, suck one off while the other eats you out?"

Abby wanted to shout yes but did not want to appear too eager, so she pretended to think on it, then said so quietly that both had a hard time hearing her, “Yes, I want to be fucked by two men, and do all that you said.”

Randy leaned over and high-fived his brother, not believing their good luck at finding such a willing woman on their second day of vacation.

“You are over twenty-one. Aren’t you?” Randy asked

“Yes I am, I promise,” Abby said sitting up, slipping on her sandals, and gathering her stuff.

“Hey, where are you going?” Jack asked. “The party is just getting ready to start.”

“I have unpacking to do and I do not want to become burned and not enjoy this party.”

“Listen, the hotel is having their weekly luau tonight. Would you be our date?” Randy asked. “It starts at six o’clock and we will meet you in the lobby. Afterward we can go back to our suite. We have a Jacuzzi the right size for three. Ever fucked in one?”

Abby shook her head no and stood up. “See you in the lobby at six,” and headed back to her room.

“Do you think she will back out on the threesome?” Jack asked

“Don’t think so, but only time will tell,” Randy answered. “Now I am going for a quick swim and then heading back up to unpack and take a nap just in case it turns out to be a long night.”

When Abby walked into her room, she laid the keycard on the dresser and just stood there, wondering where in the hell her brain had gone too. She had just agreed to a threesome with two strangers, brothers at that, on her first day in Maui. Why, her mom and dad were probably rolling over and over in their grave, shocked at their good girl acting like a horny slut. She laughed at that picture and blew a kiss skyward. Stripping off her bikini she got in the shower and washed the sea salt out of her hair and off her skin. She grabbed her bikini from the commode lid, rinsing it out and hanging it on the towel rack, putting a towel underneath to catch the drips.

Abby dried off and padded around the room nude, putting away her clothes, hanging up the three summer dresses she had brought with her. Setting her small travel alarm clock for four o’clock, she tumbled onto the bed and promptly fell asleep. When her alarm sounded, Anny struggled to wake up, trying to get her wits about her. She stretched and laid there for a few more minutes and then crawled out to get ready for the luau.

Walking in the lobby at six, she saw several of the men glancing in her direction but did not see the brothers. An older man that appeared to be in his fifties, walked up to her and asked, “Can I buy you a drink?”

“Thank you, but no. I am waiting for someone,” she said, wishing now that she had not chosen the flowered mini sarong and matching bikini top but she wanted to impress Randy and Jack.

Before the man could say another word, she felt a kiss on each cheek, and then Jack said, “Sorry we are running a little late honey.”

“Yeah, he was primping in the mirror.”

ZaharaKs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZaharaKs

The man looked at all three of them and said, “Oh, so you belong to one of those weird religions where you can have more than one spouse. Too weird for me, I don’t like to share my woman,“ as he walked off.

The three of them tried not to laugh but as soon as he was out of earshot, Abby started to laugh. “Thanks, guys, for coming to my rescue.”

Randy turned her head toward him, kissing her hard on the lips, his tongue slipping in between her lips. When he released her, Jack took his turn.

“You are welcome,” Randy told her.”Now, let's get to the luau. I am starving and the sooner the luau is over the threesome party can start.”

Abby felt her face going red so she did not respond except to tug on their arms, heading out to the back of the hotel where the luau was being held. After the dinner, a band started up so Abby took turns dancing with them. By midnight, her feet were starting to hurt and she was a bit tipsy but was also finding herself very horny from the way the guys kept touching her under the table.

“Are you ready to leave Abby?” Jack whispered in her ear.

“Yes, “she said as she stood up, stumbling slightly.

“Think the lady needs some coffee or something because she seems a bit tipsy,” Randy observed.

They each offered Abby their arm and they headed for their suite. Once inside, Abby kicked off her heels and sighed. Unfastening her sarong on the side, she let it drop, revealing that she was wearing a white thong underneath.

“I am ready to fuck,” she said, “Who wants which hole?”

“First we need to make sure that you are sober because we want you to remember every fucking detail,” Jack said as he led her to the shower, turning it on to cool.

As Randy helped her out of her thong, Jack removed her top and guided her into the shower.

“Fuck!” she yelled. “That is fucking cold,” as she tried to get out but they would not let her.

After ten minutes they turned off the water and let her out, giving her a nice fluffy towel to dry off with. As they watched her walk across the floor, they could tell that she had sobered up enough that she was not stumbling. When they got into the bedroom area, Abby was lying on the bed, her legs spread wide.

“Abby, who are we and what are you doing in our suite? Randy asked, wanting to make sure she was sober and could not holler the next day that she was taken advantage of.

“Are you two that fucking drunk you don’t know your names and what I am doing here?” Abby said laughing. “You are Randy and Jack and we are going to have a threesome.”

Satisfied that she was sober and could say no if she wanted, the guys quickly undressed and joined her on the king size bed, one on each side of her. Jack leaned over and kissed her, then began to suck and pull at her nipples while Randy, after kissing her, crawled between her legs, He parted her sex slit and ran his tongue up it, causing Abby to squeal and bounce her ass on the bed. Jack began to pinch and pull her nipples harder as he moved above her head, dangling his cock in her face.

Seeing it up close Abby wondered if she could get all that in her mouth without gagging as it was about average in length but at least three inches round. Opening her mouth, she began to stroke it as she tongued the little slit in the head, along with just licking the head and underneath it. Gripping his balls gently she continued to take more into her mouth. Taking his cock out of her mouth, she licked her index finger, reached under him, and inserted it into his ass, causing him to gasp. At the same time, Randy found her clit, pulling on it with his lips, causing Abby to buck on the bed and moan loudly.

She took Jack back into her mouth, sucking and licking him as she finger fucked him while Randy continued to lick her pussy. Spreading her wide, he shoved three fingers inside, finger fucking her.

“Randy, move to my left side, I want to play with your cock,”

When Randy was in position Abby began to stroke his cock while sucking on Jack’s cock. Randy continued to play with her pussy. Abby could feel them both swelling in her mouth and hand and she mumbled, “Fuck me, Randy. Cum in my pussy while Jack cums in my mouth.

Randy was more than ready to unload in her pussy. He moved in between her legs and shoved it in, fucking her hard and deep. Jack placed his hands on either side of her face and began to fuck her mouth hard as all three worked toward their orgasm. Abby was the first to reach the pinnacle and tumble over the other side, her body shaking and twitching, her mouth and pussy lips tightening on the men’s cocks, drawing their cum out. She could taste Jack’s precum and knew it would not be long before his load shot down her throat and she was right.

Jack and Randy both gave out a guttural moan as Randy filled her pussy and Jack filled her mouth. There was so much cum that some was leaking out of her pussy and her mouth. She continued to apply pressure to their cocks with her mouth and pussy until she had drained them dry.

Jack collapsed across the top of the bed while Randy buried his face in her pussy, licking her out. Seeing that she was getting turned on, Jack started to suck and play with her nipples hard until she screamed and came hard, covering Randy’s face with her juices. Afterward they lay sprawled out on the bed, relaxing and recharging.

Abby moved off the bed, looking for her clothes.

“Where do you think you are going?” asked Jack. “We are not done with you yet. I still have not had your pussy.”

“And I have not had your mouth and neither of us has had your ass so there seems to at least three more fuck sessions but we can draw them out.”

“And you two did promise me Jacuzzi sex,” Abby said as she looked around for the Jacuzzi. “I don’t see one,”

Both the guys crawled off the bed, their cocks at half-mast as they headed to another door, behind which was the Jacuzzi. Jack turned it on and filled it with warm water. They got in and sandwiched Abby between them, each one playing with a breast. Almost as if they had the same idea, both reached down to finger her pussy. Jack began to finger fuck her as Randy played with her clit until she was moaning and wiggling in the Jacuzzi, the swirling bubbles adding to the sexual pleasure. Reaching out, she grabbed a cock in each hand, stroking slow and gentle. Suddenly her pussy tightened on their fingers as she came hard, her entire body shaking.

Moving over to Jack, she straddled his lap, easing her pussy down on his cock, riding it slowly as he played with her nipples. Randy watched his brother fucking Abby as he stroked his cock. Before either brother knew what was happening, Abby pulled herself off Jack's cock. She moved to Randy’s cock and mounted him. She continued alternating between the two brothers until they were moaning and wanting relief.

When she went to get off Jack, he held her there pumping into her hard. Putting Jack’s on hand her waist to help support her she leaned back as far as she could without Frank’s cock coming out and opened her mouth. Randy knelt behind her and guided his cock into her mouth. At this position, she managed to deep throat him, sucking him hard as she rode Frank’s cock. He kept a tight grip on her waist she would not fall back into the Jacuzzi. This was the first time that Randy had ever had a woman deep throat him and he was enjoying every second of it.

Watching his brother fucking her mouth made Jack super horny and he began to fuck her as hard and deep as he could.

“Oh fuck,” moaned Randy as he shot his load into her mouth, her lips pulling every drop of cum out of his cock. This, in turn, set off Abby who felt like a volcano had erupted inside of her. Jack gave out a growl as he filled her pussy with his cum. Randy pulled out of her mouth and collapsed into the Jacuzzi, while Abby rested her head against Jack’s chest, his arms around her back hold her tight against him.

“I am drained,” Jack said. “Let’s head to bed and resume when we wake up.”

Randy and Abby agreed as they slowly got out of the Jacuzzi. Jack turned the jets off and let the water out, and then followed them to the sleeping area. Randy had already sprawled out on one the king size beds and was asleep, while Abby was getting dressed.

Before Jack had a chance to say anything, Abby said, “I am going back to my room to sleep. Thank you for a great night of sex and be sure to tell that to Randy when he wakes up.”

“Let me get dressed and I will walk you to your room, and no arguments.”

Jack quickly dressed and escorted her to her room. He kissed her good night and waited until she was inside and the lock clicked before he headed back to his room. Abby was so tired and sexually drained she flopped on the bed, not bothering to change, and was promptly asleep.

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments