Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mauritius Holiday Threesome

"Old friend joins us again."

21
6 Comments 6
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"English is my second language, so please be kind with your criticism. *** This is a true story of what happened during our recent Mauritius holiday. This story references back to our first threesome I have published and I suggest you read it first. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This story may be a bit long and drawn out, please bear with me."

As Rudi was part of our first threesome experience and a good friend, we stayed in touch over the years. Rudi was much younger than us and after we left South Africa, Rudi eventually got married. Although we never saw each other again, we E-mailed each other regularly or caught up on Facebook with the occasional phone call in between.

During last year, Rudi’s marriage broke down, and he got divorced. His ex-wife initiated the divorce, and it was a tough time for him. Rudi had two young daughters and his ex-wife relocated to Johannesburg, a city in South Africa, roughly 1500 km from Cape Town, where Rudi resided. To be near his children, Rudi changed jobs and also relocated to Johannesburg. During this tough time, our friendship grew much stronger, and we spoke on the phone at least once a week. It was also hard on us as we shared his pain and heartache.

To celebrate our birthdays and also our wedding anniversary, we decided to book a holiday in Mauritius during March of this year. I wanted to do something special for my wife and decided to invite Rudi to join us on our holiday. Mauritius is about three hours flight time from Johannesburg and roughly eight hours from Perth. I did not share my plan with my wife as I wanted it to be a surprise. After discussing the details with Rudi, I booked a one-bedroom suite with a well-known  holiday resort for two weeks. It required a phone call or two to finalize the reservation, as I had to explain a couple of times why three adults required one room only with a king-sized bed. Out of frustration, I lied and told the hotel that it was my wife’s brother and we wanted to save money by sharing a room.

Normally I enjoy my Christmas holiday, but all I could think of was our pending holiday in March. From December to the end of February, which felt like six months to me, my wife could not understand why I was so excited about our holiday. Eventually, we boarded our aircraft and departed for Mauritius. We landed late in the afternoon and took a taxi to our resort, arriving at about 7:30 pm. Rudi came in earlier that day and was already in our room, waiting to surprise us. He arranged with the reception staff not to mention anything about him, and we booked in like normal, welcoming drinks and all.

We were taken upstairs and shown into our room. Once our luggage was put down and we had a chance to inspect the room and small lounge, we opened the sliding door to the balcony and stepped outside. Mary nearly fainted when she found Rudi on the balcony. It was mixed feelings, as she was surprised, shocked, happy, and then scared, all at the same time. She told us afterward that she immediately knew this was not going to be a normal and boring holiday.

As it was already dinner time, we went downstairs and had a nice dinner. Over dinner, we quickly caught up on all the news from the past fourteen years since we last saw each other. Our friendship was as strong and comfortable as when we last saw each other.

After dinner, we went back to our room and now for some shocking revelation. We were all very tired, and it was getting late. We had a shower, and the three of us got into bed, naked. Mary was between me and Rudi, and that is how we fell asleep.

 

We woke up the next morning and had coffee on the balcony, overlooking the beach and sea. As we were on level six, we sat naked on the balcony without fear of anybody seeing us. Although Rudi was no longer twenty-two, he was still fit and in very good shape. Mary knew it was just a question of time before she was going to be the center of our attention.

After finishing our coffee, Mary went to have another shower as she wanted to prepare for the day. I was so horny and ready for “fun and games”, but we all got dressed and went downstairs for a late breakfast. After breakfast, we went for a stroll through the resort and inspected all the amenities. Our package was all-inclusive with lots to do, but I had only one thing on my mind.

Our plan was to spend some time on the beach and we returned to our room to get changed. At the beach, we found three vacant loungers and laid our towels down. Mary was wearing a very tight and small yellow bikini top with a G-string bottom. Unfortunately, Mauritian culture does not really approve of topless tanning so her top stayed on. The beach was fantastic with drinks available to order and served on the beach. After a couple of light drinks, we went for a swim. With my watch, I measured the water temperature to be about 28 degrees Celsius. It was like floating in a warm bath and we ended up spending more than an hour in the water. When we walked back to our loungers, Mary’s yellow outfit was completely transparent and she received some male and female attention.

We returned to our room and took turns to shower. The heat and humidity in Mauritius is fairly high and it was a very good excuse for us to stay naked. Mary and Rudi went back out on the balcony and I got us some more drinks from the mini bar. While sitting on the balcony we told Rudi all the details of the time in Hamilton when Mary ended up in our Jacuzzi with four very young guys and me. This was it, we had waited long enough and decided to go into our room.

Once on the bed, Mary and Rudi immediately started to kiss and make out. We each latched onto a nipple and took turns playing with her clit. Very soon, Mary had her first orgasm. As it was all about Mary, we then took turns licking her until she had another orgasm. From there, she stayed on her back while I licked and sucked on her juicy pussy. Mary was doing her best to get as much as possible of Rudi’s cock down her throat.

As I have mentioned before in our first story, Rudi had a long and thick dick, which Mary loved. Once Rudi was close to blasting a load down her throat, we swapped positions, and Rudi went down on Mary again. We continued to swap positions a couple of times and then Rudi proceeded to push his “weapon” into Mary’s wet and tight pussy. Rudi lost control and pumped into Mary for all he was worth, finishing with a huge load of cum inside her. I climbed on top of Mary and slipped into her, now soaking wet and full pussy and sadly I did not last long before my cum was mixing with Rudi’s.

We were exhausted and cuddled up in bed with Mary between me and Rudi. After our rest, we showered and went downstairs for an early dinner. We were not in the mood to attend the night’s entertainment and returned to our room. Once inside, we stripped out of our clothes and enjoyed the freedom of nudity. Anybody who has been to Mauritius will know how muggy March can be and going nude is very comfortable.

CelesteWardsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteWardsTS

We sat on the balcony consuming some drinks, and then decided to go inside again. I was still a bit tired and worn out so Rudi enjoyed a bit of one on one with Mary. I watched the two making out and eventually Rudi took his time and made love to Mary. It was well-paced with gentle and intimate sex, resulting in both of them climaxing together. I got excited and Mary started sucking on me until I emptied my nuts down her throat. We were all buggered and it was not long before we were all asleep again.

The next day we got up and had our coffee on the balcony. Afterward, we went down for breakfast and prepared for another day on the beach. When we were in our room, changing for the beach, the resort cleaning staff came around and I could see the look they gave us when we left the room. I wonder what they were thinking about us.

Spend most of the day on the beach. Our beach day included snorkeling, sailing and a glass-bottom boat trip. Mary was wearing her small yellow swimsuit, and I noticed a few bulging eyes and groins, especially when we were on the glass-bottom boat. We went back to our room to shower and prepare for dinner. After dinner, we watched the entertainment and had cocktails, resulting in us retiring to our room slightly intoxicated. We were tired and went to sleep.

This was now day three of our holiday, and we again had coffee on our balcony before we went out for the day. As usual, we returned to our room to shower and prepare for early dinner. After dinner, we went back to our room and sat outside on the balcony, having drinks. As we were nude, it was easy for Mary to sit on Rudi’s lap and get him to push his dick into her pussy, while she was looking out over the ocean. As the two of them were getting more excited, they got louder, and when Mary had an orgasm, she was not so quiet about it. The next moment, we heard the people on the balcony next to us clap and cheer. They had been listening to us. I am sure they must also have heard two male voices with one female. Thankfully, we were speaking in Afrikaans.

We then went inside, and Mariaan got the royal treatment. After we made sure she had multiple orgasms, we decided to try something new. While Mary was sitting on Rudi, riding his cock, I applied Durex Play to her “other” hole. The scene was set for something big. I got in behind Mary and slowly started to insert my cock into her ass. It went fairly well, and soon I was balls deep and doing my best to match Rudi’s strokes. It was an unbelievably stimulating feeling doing a DP. Mary was very vocal, and I am sure our neighbors could hear her moaning. It was too much for us men and we shot our loads. We were done for the night.

The next day was again similar to the previous days, and when we returned to our room after dinner, we again went out on our balcony. After a while, we could hear our neighbors make a bit of a noise and decided to spice things up a bit. Mary bent over and sucked on Rudi while I got in behind her and started to pump into her pussy. Our noise encouraged our neighbors to turn it up a bit as well and, in the end, we could hear them reach their peak, with a lot of panting and moans.

We went inside as it was just much more comfortable, and once on the bed, we took turns licking Mary to orgasm after orgasm. We also took turns plundering Mary’s wet pussy, pulling out just in time and prolonging our orgasms. Mary indicated that she would like to see if she could do anal with Rudi. There was a big difference in size between me and Rudi, so it was probably going to be a challenge for Mary to fit him into her tight ass.

After some liberal Durex Play, Mary was on her knees sucking on me. Rudi got behind her and started to slowly feed his rod into her anus. Mary was a bit uncomfortable but soon had Rudi balls deep in her ass. Although it was not a DP, she enjoyed the sensation, and I started to play with her clit. As she was climaxing again, Rudi sprayed his cum inside her ass. I finished down her throat again, and we were once again exhausted.

The next day was as before, except that we saw the couple next door to us. They had a good giggle at us as we made our way to breakfast. Sadly, not an attractive couple at all, and no prospect of getting to know them better.

That night we ended up in bed again with Mary in a DP, this time me and Rudi swapping positions and holes. Mary was getting used to Rudi stretching her ass and she reached multiple orgasms during the process.

For the rest of our holiday, the three of us had so much fun during the day, exploring Mauritius and then at night we provided our own entertainment. It was great catching up with an old and special friend. Rudi will always be special to us, and we are already planning our next holiday in Bali.

Published 
Written by Youngfunwanted
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments