Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marissa Found A Third

"a married couple welcomes his girlfriend to their bedroom"

26
6 Comments 6
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Marissa's husband loved the new energy she brought to their bedroom, their relationship, their life, through her new partner, Ryan. They'd been seeing each other several months, and things were going well. Marissa and Ryan had plenty in common - hiking, swapping stories, talking recipes. Ryan had a big, genuine smile that adorned a beautiful, chiseled face. He wasn’t her “type” - so conventionally attractive and stunningly gorgeous, ran a construction business, saw the world so differently than she did - but she felt at ease around him. He laughed at her jokes. Listened to her and asked sincere questions. Asked about her family. Gently brushed her hair out of her face when it was in the way. 

Every touch sent a flood of adrenaline straight to her cunt. 

When she offhandedly mentioned she wanted to try a threesome, he said, “We’ll find you a third. Don’t worry.”

He sent absolutely breathtaking nudes. 

His daily strength training routine resulted in 6 pack abs, rock-hard quads, an ass built for grabbing, letting her control how deep he sunk his hard cock further in her pussy. How was she expected to sleep, she asked him one time, when his good night text was one of his rough, calloused hands gripping that massive cock, stretching his boxers tight? 

Comfortable as she was with him, she was nervous tonight - a night of firsts. They were going to their first concert together, a band she loved that he’d never heard of. Would he enjoy it? Would she be awkward dancing, as usual? Would he be miserable?

It was to be a late night, so she’d booked a hotel room in a lovely boutique place close to the venue. Another first: they were spending the night together.

How badly she wanted to wake up next to that precious human who could destroy her with one look. How deeply she felt her connection already was with him, and how ready she was to fall asleep in his arms. 

Little did she know, there was another first in store for her. 

She arrived on time for their date, as per usual. She wished she was cool enough to run late, but it wasn’t how she was wired. She was too eager, always, to see this man. The plan was to pick him up at his house and head out from there. She approached the door to find it open. Before she had time to knock, she saw them through the screen door.  There was her lover, enjoying a deep, passionate makeout session with his wife.

He was kissing her in a way that seemed reassuring as if to tell her not to worry; he’d come right back. It was a kiss that showed how much he appreciated her trust, allowing him time with others. An embrace that showered her with the deep love he felt for her. A gesture that was probably turning her on. 

She should knock, and politely let them know she’d arrived. But, she didn’t. 

She wondered what would happen if she quietly let herself in. Did they need help?

Was this her chance at a “third?”

So enthralled in a state of bliss, they didn’t even notice her presence. Only when she was close enough to touch Ryan, did his wife, Stacy, open her eyes. For a half second, before it registered what was about to happen, Stacy looked concerned. Questioning. Defensive. Surprised.

Stacy’s expression quickly turned to a smirk as their visitor, the lover, slipped her arms around Ryan’s waist from behind, and nuzzled his neck, gently nibbling his ear.

She felt the very hairs on that neck stand up, and as her hand wandered lower, to stroke that beautiful cock she obsessed over, through his tight jeans, his face exploded into a wide, mischievous grin.

“Do you guys need some help?” Marissa asked. 

Ryan turned and kissed her, his tongue finding hers, playfully. Stacy took Marissa’s place, peppering Ryan’s neck with kisses, using her long nails to scratch his back. 

They didn't have much time. She had to work quickly if they were to make their concert. 

Wasting no time, Marissa unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and exposed his bulging cock. Her hand traced the drops of pre-cum that had formed in anticipation, circling a glistening head that was begging for more. She locked eyes with him.

He moaned. A deep, throaty, guttural sound she’d not yet heard from him. It was the sound that came from twice his usual pleasure. 

He stepped out of his pants and ripped off his own shirt, grabbed both women’s hands, leading them to his bed. THEIR bed. 

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

He laid down, beckoning the women to continue. Daring them to keep going.

Marissa got to work doing what she enjoyed most: sucking his cock. Kneeling between his knees, in one quick gesture, she swallowed his length deep in her throat. Using one hand to balance herself, the other to follow sculpted lines from his jaw to his shaft, pausing to play with his nipples - those gorgeous nipples on that broad chest - and occasionally taking one, then both, balls in her mouth, only to hear a breathy “that’s it” escape from his perfect mouth.

Stacy straddled his face, keeping eye contact with him as she hovered her pussy just above his face. They locked hands. And she began to moan as his tongue licked and lapped her slit, with her bobbing up and down, both of them working together to keep the perfect angle for her desire.

Marissa, meanwhile, felt her own pussy start to drip with need. She channeled her desire into continuing to bring Ryan pleasure, feeling his abs tremble slightly with excitement. 

Marissa imagined what Ryan’s tongue would feel like if she was in Stacy’s place. How expertly he was able to trace her inner folds, teased the entrance to her cunt with gentle strokes, the feel of his thick fingers pressing against her most sensitive spot. She couldn’t take it anymore.

“Stacy, I’m going to fuck your husband now. Would you like to help me?”

Stacy grinned and turned so that her ass was now in Ryan’s face. Unbeknownst to Marissa, Stacy, while riding Ryan’s face, had tied his hands to the bed frame. 

Ryan was helpless, completely at the mercy of two women who experienced their own form of desperation for him. 

Marissa positioned the tip of Ryan’s cock so she could gently and slowly take him, inch by inch. 

Stacy and Marissa smiled at their work - Stacy giving the smile of a woman on the verge of an earth-shattering orgasm. Marissa, just getting started. 

The girls held hands and gasped and giggled together as Marissa took Ryan all the way inside her. Surprisingly, Stacy leaned in and kissed Marissa.

Their tongues teased and played as Marissa rode Ryan, up and down, circling her hips, rubbing her clit against his shaft. Ryan's deep moaning built, watching his wife and his girlfriend pleasure each other.

She felt the beginning waves of an orgasm building deep within her core. Stacy’s grip on Marissa’s hands got tighter. 

Ryan’s breath shallowed. Marissa knew he was pleased. Desperate, maybe, for them all to come

Stacy came first, collapsing onto Ryan’s stomach, breathless. Marissa ran her fingers through her hair and pulled gently as she came, coaxing a scream out of her, knowing how well she liked that for herself. Stacy collapsed beside Ryan and began gently kissing his neck, his ears, whispering things inaudible to Marissa but that made Ryan buck his hips and fuck Marissa even harder. 

“You fuck your girlfriend so well, my love.”

“Make her come for me.”

“Pump your load deep inside that slut.”

Marissa felt Ryan’s cock swell, further stretching her tight cunt. She knew he was close. She couldn’t wait to feel him release his warmth inside her.

With Stacy out of the way, Marissa leaned down to kiss her lover, playfully tracing her fingers down his immobile arms. Stacy’s juices were still in his beard, and Marissa embraced the kinkiness of this moment - something unexpected, that she’d never done, and jumped into without much thought. 

Stacy untied Ryan’s hands. He greedily grabbed Marissa’s own tight ass, forced her down on his cock even farther, and came with a deep, “Yes, oh god, yes, right there!” His strength was evident; Marissa lost control of her own body and was at the mercy of Ryan pulling and pumping her at his own speed. 

Marissa lost it. She collapsed onto Ryan’s chest as her hole clenched tighter, waves of an orgasm milking Ryan’s cum into her. 

She closed out her orgasm with a deep kiss, as Stacy ran her fingers through Marissa’s hair, returning the earlier favor. 

With one woman on each side, Ryan lay quiet, completely spent, breathing gradually returning to normal. 

With a twinkle in his bright brown eyes, he leaned over, gently kissed Marissa on the forehead, and whispered, “Told you we’d find you a third.”

Published 
Written by Elle_Bea
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments