Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Make A Wish

"Debauchery with heart."

45
37 Comments 37
7.9k Views 7.9k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Debauched

“I’m really sorry, mate,” the man said. He leaned forward to take his hand.

 

“I don’t get it,” the kid said, trying to hold back the tears. “It’s just kicking a football around.”

 

“I know,” he sighed, patting his hand. “It’s just with all this COVID business, the team’s in quarantine up in Queensland for the finals. We can get you up there, but the club officials are insisting you’ll have to stay in isolation for fourteen days before you can meet them.”

 

They shared a look. Both knew that number was too high. It might as well have been a million years.

 

“Hey, Tim,” a young woman in green scrubs and a full-face mask breathed as she glided into the ward. Washing her hands at the sink by the door, she came and stood over him on the other side of the bed. One hand on his chest, she stroked the other through the stubble on his head. Her big brown eyes overflowed with kindness through her visor. “I just need to do your obs.”

 

“Do you want me out of here?” the man asked.

 

“No, that’s okay,” she said over her shoulder as she inflated the blood pressure cuff, her long dark plat swinging across her back. Turning back with an ear thermometer, she took Tim’s temperature and introduced herself as one of the nurses.

 

“Nice to meet you, Sally,” he said, half rising out of the chair and beginning to offer his hand, before thinking better of it. “I’m Graham. I’m from Make-A-Wish Australia.”

 

“Oh, you’re setting up the footy practice with the…” Her eyes met the sadness in Tim’s, and she stopped tearing open the Velcro cuff around his arm. She tilted her head. “Oh, no.”

 

They said nothing as Sally checked Tim’s pulse with her fingers, holding his wrist in both hands. Her touch was comforting. The silence grew thick with every passing heartbeat. Tim’s chin began to quiver as shiny rivulets crept their way down his cheeks.

 

“Oh, sweetie,” Sally cooed down at him. She squeezed Tim’s hand and made a few notes on his chart. “I’ll be right back with your meds, okay?” She washed her hands again before slipping out into the corridor.

 

When Tim composed himself, they discussed possible alternatives. It wasn’t that he was ungrateful, but a Zoom call with his favourite players just wouldn’t cut it. And autographed memorabilia were meaningless.

 

“Is there anything else you want?” Graham asked, rubbing his hand through his hair and gripping the back of his head.

 

There wasn’t. The only other thing he wanted was the same thing occupying the minds of sixteen-year-old boys everywhere.

 

To hell with it, Tim thought. Nothing to lose. “Can you get me laid?”

 

“Ha!” barked the old man in the bed across the way, his laughter descending into a coughing fit.

 

“Ah, mate…I don’t think…” Graham stammered, the look of horror spreading out from behind his mask.

 

“It’s only a couple hundred bucks at a brothel.” Tim said. “What’s the big deal?”

 

“Mate! We’re a children’s charity!” Graham’s other hand joined the first behind his head. “We can’t…I mean reputationally…I just…”

 

Sally returned with another nurse in tow, also a brunette. Cradling a clipboard and disposable pill cup, Sally asked, “Tim, can you tell me your name and date of birth?”

 

“Tim Grendel. Fifth of March 2004.”

 

The two nurses confirmed the details on the clipboard and countersigned the dispensing of Tim’s medication. Sally handed over the cup and passed Tim his water bottle while the other nurse peeled away to tend to the coughing patient opposite. She watched him swallow his pills, taking the cup then the bottle from him.

 

“Thank you,” he whispered.

 

“You’re welcome, sweetie.” She squeezed his knee through the fawn blanket. “Is there anything else you need?”

 

A honk from across the ward sounded like a rusty gate. The snort that followed was just as loud. The other nurse reflexively held her hand over her mouth, despite the mask, her head down and her shoulders bouncing. The elderly patient was laughing too, coughing into his elbow.

 

“I wonder what’s got into those two,” Sally giggled. She patted his knee and said, “Just press the call button if you need anything, okay?”

 

Tim watched her leave, then cast a glance at the old man joking around with the other nurse.

 

“Ah, go on, Jess,” he teased, clicking his tongue and winking at her.

 

“Stop it, Frank,” she said, her tone indignant but playful. She batted him on the shoulder, then turned to follow her colleague into the corridor.

 

***

 

“Watch him. He’s a cheeky bugger,” the registrar said as he briefed the resident coming on for the overnight shift.

 

The blonde doctor glanced over at Sally and Jess sitting at the nurse’s station, who both nodded in agreement. “Great,” she sighed with a roll of her eyes.

 

“And lastly, we have Tim Grendel in Bed Four,” the registrar went on, his shoulders slumping as he did. He outlined Tim’s condition, including a brief history of the treatment and the ultimate prognosis. “The saving grace is that his pain’s under control, headaches mainly. And fatigue from the meds. He’s otherwise in pretty good shape.”

 

“There’s nothing else we can do?”

 

The registrar shook his head. “The tumours are pressing against his anterior cerebral artery. It’s just a matter of time: days; maybe even hours. It’ll most likely be another seizure he won’t come back from.” He sighed again. “We’re transferring him to palliative care in the morning.”

 

“He’s not going home?” Her tone lowered an octave.

 

“Mum’s on her own, I’m afraid,” the registrar explained. “There’s no family to help and she can’t get time off work. Hospice is the best option at this stage.”

 

“Okay.” The blonde nodded, making a few notes as they moved off.

 

Sally and Jess watched them from behind the desk. Every footstep took an eternity. Even the clock above their station seemed to tick slower.

 

All the time in the world to reconsider. It was crazy. How could they?

 

How could they not?

 

When the doctors finally left the Oncology Unit, the nurses were up like a shot and into the darkened ward.

 

Sally pulled the green curtain closed around Tim’s bed with a metallic shing as Jess finished drying her hands and slipped into the enclosed space behind her. One swung the TV arm out of the way while the other turned on the LED strip light above the bed.

 

“What’s going on?” Tim asked, his head swivelling from side to side as Jess pulled the blanket down off his legs and Sally removed her face mask. “Wait. Aren’t you supposed to wear that?”

 

“I don’t think that matters anymore,” Jess said, placing her own on the rolling overbed table in the corner.

 

Sally bent down close to him, her velvet eyes locked on his. She stroked his head, her hand cupping the side of his face. “We just wanted to do something nice for you.” She gave him a soft peck on the lips.

 

“Wait, what?”

 

Jess bent over him from the other side and smiled, the scent of mint on her breath. Her hand slid under the hem of his t-shirt, her palm cool on his concave stomach. “Really nice.” She kissed him too, her lips staying in contact with his a few beats longer.

 

Tim’s heart rate monitor alarmed, shattering the silence. Jess snorted, trading grins with Sally. They worked quickly, Jess turning off the monitor and slipping the pulse oximeter off Tim’s finger while Sally removed his IV and placed sterile tape over the cannula hub.

 

Jess untied her bun and shook out her hair to spill over her shoulders. It was lighter than Sally’s, more brown than black, with auburn highlights. Then she pulled her scrub top up over her head in a fountain of glossy hair and dropped it onto the table. Without breaking her momentum, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, bunching the nude fabric in front of her breasts.

 

“Oh my God!” Tim gasped.

 

“Shh,” Sally said as she dropped her own bra onto the chair, stealing back his attention. “We don’t want to disturb the other patients.”

 

Jess grinned wickedly, whispering, “And we don’t want to be disturbed.”

 

His mouth was dry, his head spinning. He lifted his hands a few inches off the mattress. “Can I touch…?” Tim breathed as the two brunettes helped him off with his t-shirt. He didn’t know where to look.

 

He let each of them take his hands and place them on their breasts. The wave of what felt like relief washed over him. He kneaded their soft flesh, hefting their weight and revelling in the sensation. They were the same size as far as he could tell, but Sally’s nipples were much bigger and puffier than the tight little pencil-eraser nubs Jess had.

 

They both moved closer and leaned over his face. Jess was first to dip the nipple of her unmolested breast to his lips. Tim needed no further encouragement, suckling hungrily.

 

Then it was Sally’s turn. The uneven texture of her nipple and areola was a little jarring after the smooth perfection of Jess’s. But he liked Sally more. He had developed quite the crush on her during his time in hospital, and the ecstasy of sucking her tits had him enraptured.

 

“Can I try some of that too?” Jess asked Tim, clamping onto Sally’s nipple and swirling her tongue with his. “Mmm, yum.”

 

“What about me?” Sally whispered, lifting her breast and joining the others in a three-way kiss around her nipple.

 

Tim very quickly let his emotions get the better of him, abandoning Sally’s nipple to Jess so he could focus on kissing her. He let go of Jess’s breast so he could hold Sally’s head in his hands, his fingers caressing the weave of her plat. He was lost in the softness, the warmth, the wetness of her mouth, this angel that had been so kind to him. The only sound: frantic breaths.

BekaSelfii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BekaSelfii

 

Jess slipped out of her scrub pants, taking her panties with them as she slid them past her hips. She touched Sally’s forearm and took over the kiss so Sally could get the rest of her uniform off. Grabbing one of Tim’s hands, she put it between her legs.

 

Tim moaned into Jess’s mouth at the feel of her pussy. She had no pubic hair. Her labia were so delicate, the softest little petals. She was guiding him around her contours, twitching as he rubbed the hard little nub at the top, and bearing down when his fingers found her hole.

 

Sally pulled at Tim’s boxers, wrestling the waistband out from under his ass and over the bulge tenting the striped cotton. His cock flicked back, slapping loudly against his stomach. The snap drew Jess’s attention and she reached down for it, but Sally was too fast. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and ran her tongue up its length like an ice cream cone.

 

Tim and Jess had stopped kissing to watch Sally take his cock into her mouth. She stared up at him with those huge soulful eyes as she fellated him. Bobbing up and down, her lips left a shiny reflection on his shaft from the strip light. Her plat fell over her shoulder, dancing and coiling on his hip.

 

Tim held out his hand and Sally smiled around his cock. Flicking her plat onto her back so she could maintain eye contact, she swung herself around until her hip bumped into the bed.

 

Tim caressed up the back of her thigh, cupping and squeezing her ass. He was completely blown away by her softness.

 

“See how different she is?” Jess whispered, still holding his hand between her legs.

 

“She’s so beautiful.” His voice trembled.

 

With shaking fingers, he traced her asshole, then over her perineum and through the grooves of her labia. Her lips were so much larger and plumper than Jess’s. Her clit too was gorgeous, protruding proudly from the apex of her folds like another puffy nipple. It was the thatch of dark curls that really did it for him though, contrasting so beautifully with her creamy skin and the myriad shaved actresses on his iPhone.

 

He plunged one, then two, then three fingers into Sally’s sopping box. She pushed back, fucking herself on his fingers as she continued to blow him. Lifting her mouth from his cock, she gulped down lungfuls of air.

 

“Need a hand there?” Jess raised an eyebrow at Sally and twisted off Tim’s hand, his fingers leaving a shiny smear of her arousal on her hip.

 

The two of them proceeded to suck his cock in earnest. They slathered his shaft with their tongues and took turns gobbling it down as deep as they could. He was in a total pornographic fantasy. While one worked the head, the other sucked his balls. But it was Jess who was first to lick his taint.

 

“Oh shit!” he said, throwing his head back hard into the pillow.

 

“You like that, huh?” Jess grinned, rising up. “Check this out.”

 

Sally touched Jess’s arm. “Let me.”

 

Tim began to tremble as Sally mounted the bed and straddled him. She held herself up as she guided his cock into position. His breath was ragged and his whole body convulsed. Both nurses froze, but it was soon clear it was his nerves rather than any medical issue.

 

“Oh, God! Thank you, Sally,” Tim gasped, his eyes welling.

 

“Oh, that’s so adorable,” Jess said.

 

Sally sank down, sheathing his cock deep within her. She ground herself into his crotch, slowly rolling her hips like a belly dancer.

 

He was inside her.

 

Oh my God, he thought, I’m having sex!

 

Sally had him so completely captured in her velvet gaze. She took his hands on a tour of her body: her thighs; the flare of her hips; the dip of her waist; her boobs; her curls. She bent forward into his arms and kissed him as they made love.

 

His entire system was on overload. He was everything, and nothing, all at once.

 

“All right, my turn,” Jess whispered, rubbing a hand on Sally’s back.

 

The nurses swapped places with the same practised efficiency they did everything else. Tim barely knew what hit him before he was basking in the sensation of Jess riding the full length of his shaft. She was gentle, but the bounce of her breasts and sweep of mahogany hair around her shoulders was a beautiful sight.

 

More intense still, the image of his own cock disappearing over and over again into her tight snatch was doing his head in. He wasn’t sure whether it was the stimulation they were putting him through or the absence of meds from his IV, but his head was throbbing regardless.

 

Nothing was going to stop him.

 

“Sally?” he said, looking up at her as she stood beside him holding his hand. “Can I please…Um…I really want to lick your…Um…Lick you down there?”

 

The warmth of her smile melted his heart. She squeezed his hand. “That’s so lovely. Of course you can, sweetie.”

 

She climbed up and swung her leg over his face. Still in a soft canter, Jess smirked at her as she lowered her pussy to Tim’s lips. He gorged on her, sucking her meaty folds and probing his tongue as deep as he could into her vagina. The taste and smell were so heavy and unfamiliar, but he absolutely loved it. Wanting more, he stretched her cunt open with his fingers and tried to dive headfirst inside her.

 

“Boys are always about the hole,” Sally giggled, bracing herself against her friend.

 

“Show him how,” Jess panted, wrapping her arms around her.

 

“No, it’s okay. This is all about him.”

 

“You think he doesn’t want to make you come?” Jess whispered into her ear.

 

Sally pulled back, locking eyes with Jess, then she kissed her, causing them both to blush. Tilting her pelvis, Sally brought her engorged clit to bear on Tim’s mouth. He was clumsy and messy, but he knew enough to suck the swollen button between his lips. Her eyes rolled back in her head and aided by Tim’s fingers accidentally gouging her G-spot, she bucked and heaved, her face a picture of ecstasy.

 

Sally fell back onto her haunches on the pillow above Tim’s head. Slowing her breath, she looked up at Jess, who grinned back at her like the cat who swallowed the canary.

 

“Um, can I please try it on top?” Tim asked through his own laboured breathing.

 

Jess dismounted and pulled him up by the arm, while Sally supported him from behind. They twisted him around, Sally scooting down the bed on her bum and spreading her thighs. Almost falling on her, Jess reached between Tim’s legs and fed his cock back into Sally’s cooch.

 

He wasn’t capable of anything energetic. Just slowly grinding his cock into her while she rolled her hips up to meet him. It was nice though – perfect. The heat coming off her was incredible. Her arms around him, and her kisses, made him feel like he belonged.

 

Desperation started creeping up on him. He knew there wasn’t much time left.

 

“Can I…You know?” He looked at both of them, his eyes pleading. “I’m really sorry, but…Um…I really want to try it…Um…You know, doggy style?”

 

Jess laughed, then quickly put her hand over her mouth. She helped bring him up onto his heels, his cock still buried in Sally. “I’ll do you one better than that, champ.” She straddled Sally and backed herself up against Tim on all fours. The nurses’ legs scissored, their clits rubbed together, as too the rest of their bodies. Between all three of them, there was no shortage of hands to move Tim’s cock from one pussy to the other, and back again.

 

“Oh, fuck yeah!” he sighed.

 

The girls giggled, delighted with his reaction.

 

“You slut,” Sally teased softly in Jess’s ear before Kissing her.

 

“Hey! This was your idea.” Jess kissed her back, then snaked her hand between them to playfully pinch Sally’s clit.

 

Tim held Jess’s hips as tightly as he could, his fingers forming depressions in her soft skin. He thrust for all he was worth. The slurp of his cock in her pussy and the gentle slap of his pelvis against her ass was music to his ears. But the strain in his thighs and the discomfort of the angle wasn’t sustainable.

 

He wanted this so badly.

 

Jess twisted her torso to face him and reached out to stroke his cheek. “How are you doing?”

 

“I just need a second,” he puffed.

 

Jess extricated herself from the tangle and dismounted the bed to stand beside him. “Hey, it’s okay,” she said, kissing him. She helped him ease down on top of Sally.

 

“Hey,” Sally said, caressing her hand over his scalp. She kissed him too, soft and wet. “Do you want to keep going?”

 

He nodded, and she reached between them to grab the cock that was flicking around her thighs. Impaling herself once more, they began to gently rock together.

 

But time started to slip away.

 

“Are you having trouble finishing?” Sally whispered.

 

“I’m sorry,” he said.

 

“It’s all right, sweetie. We can help you.” Sally shot a look up at Jess and nodded.

 

Jess crawled onto the foot of the bed between their legs and placed her hands on Tim’s ass. In one fluid movement, she spread his cheeks and licked a wet line up his taint to his asshole.

 

Tim reared up like a snake.

 

“It’s okay,” Sally said, already feeling him hardening inside her.

 

Jess repeated her ministrations on Tim’s backside. While he clearly loved having his perineum licked, it was her tracing the tip of her tongue around his knot that got the best reaction.

 

“Oh, yeah,” Sally moaned as the pressure built. “That’s it.”

 

Jess slid two fingers in her pussy as she drooled on Tim’s asshole. Then pulling the slippery digits out, she expertly worked them into Tim’s anus. Finding the hard nut on the front wall, she pressed on his prostate.

 

Tim was racked with spasms. Every muscle seized, holding him in place. A tortured gasp escaped his lips as a full-body orgasm claimed him.

 

“Oop, there he goes,” Sally said. Her body twitched in spasms of her own. “Oh, yep,” she gasped. “He’s coming…Still coming. Oh, God. Oh, I can feel it. Oh, Jesus!”

 

Tim collapsed on top of Sally, breathing heavily. His face buried in her neck, he began to cry. His narrow shoulders shook with each silent sob.

 

“You beautiful boy,” Sally whispered in his ear as she held him.

 

Jess balanced on the side of the bed and draped herself across Tim’s back. She didn’t say anything. There wasn’t anything she could.

 

***

 

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it. I’d love it if you left some feedback.

Published 
Written by Wilful
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments