Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lori And Mac Share A Shop Girl

"Sherry was very pettite, but held her own as we three explored each other."

86
11 Comments 11
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is the story of how we first met our live-in shared girl."

Lori and I were driving home after a long weekend at Lori's parents' house. We are in our late thirties and have been married for twelve years. She is a sultry brunette with 36-D breasts and curvy hips that houses the hottest, wettest and tastiest pussy that I ever had.

Our sex life is very active, almost every day, with long sessions and multiple orgasms from both of us. We have been monogamous ever since we had sex that first time.

This weekend, however, was sexless, as her dad is a Baptist preacher, and our room was next to theirs. Needless to say, we were both horny as hell driving back home. It was a six-hour drive to our house.

We live in an excluded area in the mountains. We both work remotely. I am a writer and Lori is a publishing executive.

About halfway home, we pulled into a truck stop. Lori went in to use the restroom and to get drinks and snacks. I pumped the gas into the SUV. It was noon, and I was hungry. While filling up the tank, I noticed a small adult store tucked away down the street.

Lori came out perturbed with our stuff. "Some of those truck drivers inside kept commenting on my ass. They said it looked tasty, or it is so firm, and they wanted a feel," she complained.

I laughed as I noticed Lori's skirt in the back had gotten tucked up into her waistband, exposing her firm, bare ass cheeks as she wore a thong. I pulled her skirt down and straightened it out.

"Damn it to hell. That was embarrassing," she laughed, red-faced.

I pointed out the adult store across the way as we ate our snacks in the parking lot of the truck stop. "Look, there are no cars there. Let's go in and buy some toys for tonight's activities. Maybe you can play with them on the way home. I would love to watch that."

Lori agreed, and we drove over to the shop. We walked in and saw no one, not even a store worker. Many sex toys and gadgets lined the walls and shelves.

We were studying some nipple clamps and wondering if Lori's fat, short nipples could accommodate the clamps.

A small smokey voice behind us startled us as she spoke, "Nipple clamps are fun. You can find ones that pinch little and are just for looks, or you can find some like these gator clamps that really squeeze and bite into your nipples. They are for pain."

We turned and saw the cutest petite redhead girl. Her tag said Sherry. She was wearing what looked like a schoolgirl outfit. Her white blouse was tight, and she wore no bra. Her breasts were mere bumps on her chest, and her areolas were small but puffy with long pink nipples.

"My God, you are cute as a button. Why don't you pick some out for me and show me how to put them on?" Lori suggested.

Sherry bent over to grab some clamps from the bottom shelf. Lori and I smiled at each other as we both noticed her prominent pussy lips through her thin white panties. There was a fresh wet spot forming between the lips.

"Let me lock up the shop so we can try these clamps on in private. My dad owns the store, and he won't mind if I close for a while," Sherry suggested.

She locked the door and led us to her office in the back. In the office, there was a big wooden desk and chair, some file cabinets, and a couch along the wall. Sherry leaned her butt on the desk and faced us. "Take your tits out, Hun, and let's see what we have to work with," she said.

Lori unbuttoned her blouse and unfastened her bra from the front. Her firm big tits stood out in front of Sherry's face. "I'm Lori, by the way, and this is my husband, Mac. How old are you, sweetie?" Lori inquired.

"I just turned twenty-two. I know I look younger because I have no tits. Your tits are spectacular. Pinch your nipples to get them hard, or have your sexy husband do it," instructed Sherry.

"Why don't you do it, darling? Let's make this exciting. We love little titties. To make it fair, why don't you show us yours?" I flirted.

Sherry unbuttoned her blouse and set it on the desk. Her little titties turned me on as I tented in my pants. She placed her mouth over Lori's left nipple and sucked it until it grew erect to about a half of an inch. Sherry was panting and switched to Lori's other tit.

Sherry looked at Lori with her glassy, emerald eyes. She placed the diamond-studded gator clamps on each of Lori's nipples. Lori winced as the clamps bit into her nipples.

Lori kissed Sherry passionately as she rubbed her left little titty and snaked her hand up under her skirt, pulled her panties to the side, and inserted two fingers in her young tight pussy.

Sherry pulled Lori's skirt up to her waist and slid her thong over her juicy ass and down her legs. Sherry slid down to her knees and spread Lori's pussy lips. Her tongue darted in and out of her entrance, then moved up to Lori's clit. Her pea-size clit peaked out from under its hood just enough for Sherry to suck and nibble on it.

Lori pulled Sherry's long red hair as she climaxed. She moaned, "Oh, sweet girl, you made Mommy cum. Now, Daddy wants to play."

Sherry turned on her knees and rubbed the bulge in my pants. "Ooh, Daddy feels ready to play." She unbuckled my belt, released the top snap, and pulled down my zipper. She realizes I'm not wearing underwear and pulls down my pants for me to step out of them.

Sherry's eyes grew enormous as my fat eight-inch cock was pointed right at her face. She swallowed hard and shivered as she held my cock and looked at Lori and me. "I have only been with three boys. They all had much thinner dicks and not as long as daddy's."

Lori stroked her hair. "It's okay, baby girl. We will be gentle with your young, tight pussy. I will teach you how to swallow it all, baby. If you are really good, Daddy will cum in your sweet ass."

Lori laid back on the couch and pulled Sherry on top of her, facing up. Lori placed one arm around Sherry's chest, latching on one of her tiny boobs. With the other hand, she spread Sherry's legs.

I dropped to my knees and looked at her young, barely used pussy. Her lips were fleshy, pink, and floppy. Her auburn bush was neatly trimmed into a triangle. No hair was around her cunt. She had a beautifully shaped starfish-like asshole. She had light freckles dotting her whole body and face.

Sherry was shivering as I spread her lips with two fingers and ran my tongue up her slit. She was already dripping from being fingered by Lori. I pushed my tongue deep into her entrance, simulating fucking her with my tongue. Her nectar tasted sweet. I lapped at her pussy for a while, then brought my tongue and lips to her clit. She had a cute, tiny clit that was about the size of a small pearl.

I sucked on her clit and ran my tongue across it. I slipped two fingers into her tight pussy, curling them against her G-spot. Her hips bucked hard against my face as her juices flowed. "Yes, Daddy, yes, Daddy, your baby girl is cumming," she screamed.

Before she could calm down, I lifted her legs onto my shoulders on either side of my head. Lori stroked her hair and kissed her face. I placed my cock at her entrance. Her eyes were closed, still enjoying her climax. I inserted my cock head into her pussy until it was completely inside.

Sherry's eyes popped open, and she heavily panted, almost hyperventilating. I grabbed her ass and pushed my cock deeper. She was so tight that it was hard to push in. She dug her nails into my back so hard that I bled. Tears were rolling down her cheeks, and she was sobbing.

I started to pull out, but she stopped me. "No, Daddy, I want it all. Please fuck me, use me, and give me your cum."

I looked at Lori, and she had a tear running down her cheek. She nodded. I pushed forward once again as I hit her cervix about five inches in. I pushed again, and my full eight inches impaled her young pussy.

Sherry moaned and convulsed with an amazing orgasm. She bucked her hips as she wanted me to pound her. I slowly moved my cock in and out of her wet love canal. I could feel every ridge and bump on her walls. My cock head was getting overstimulated, and I would not last long. I pistoned faster, drawing my cock head out to her entrance, then plunging back in until my balls slapped her ass. I was panting now. Lori was cumming as she watched us and felt my body pounding into Sherry. Sherry had her mouth open in a silent scream as she was having multiple orgasms.

AnnieSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnieSweett

I spread my seed deep into the shop girl. As she felt the warmth of my ejaculate, she let out a primal scream. I laid on top of them both for a minute, as we all had to recover.

I stood up with a semi-erect cock. "Kneel next to me and learn, baby girl," Lori requested. Lori and Sherry got on their knees in front of me. "I am going to clean your juices and his salty cum off his cock with my mouth. His cock will grow to full mast, and I will suck it in until it hits the back of my throat. I will relax the muscles in my throat and swallow his girth and length. You will watch, and then you will take his cock. You will feel like you want to gag when it hits the back of your throat, but just relax and breathe through it. His cock will slide down easy once you relax."

Lori placed my dirty cock on her tongue. She tasted both Sherry's and my love juices. She circled her tongue around the head and sucked on my cock. My cock thickened and grew hard.

Sherry was breathing hard and was watching closely. She had only one cock in her mouth before, and she didn't particularly care for it. The boy did not cum in her mouth.

Lori emitted a gurgling sound as my cock made its way down her throat. Sherry could see my cock's outline on the outside of Lori's throat. When my balls hit Lori's chin. She placed her hands on my ass and bobbed up and down on my cock. Lori would stop occasionally so that she could suck and lick the head, run her tongue down my shaft, and lick my balls. She then continued her bobbing.

I pulled my cock out of Lori's mouth and pointed it at Sherry. My cock was now clean. Lori guided Sherry's mouth over my cock. Sherry licked the head and took in a few inches. I pushed forward and hit the back of her throat. Sherry gagged and pulled her mouth off. She immediately sucked me back in until the cock head started slipping down her throat. Her eyes watered as she slowly pressed on. My balls reached her chin, and she held me there. Her eyes smiled as she looked at me and Lori.

Sherry gripped my ass and bobbed on my cock. Loud slurping sounds were coming from her as she drooled heavily. Lori instructed, "Take one hand and fondle his balls. Good girl. Now take your other hand and stick your middle finger deep in his ass. Fuck his ass with your finger."

I grabbed Sherry's head and slammed my cock in her mouth as deep as it would go and creamed my spunk down her throat and kept spurting as I pulled out. She got a mouthful of my salty gift.

"Oh, Daddy, you taste so good. I loved your cock down my throat. I am so happy," she confessed. Then she spasmed as she came, just thinking about what had just transpired. Lori wanted her pussy fucked, so I bent her over the couch and rammed my steel rod into her wet pussy. Lori's wet pink pussy is still the best feeling pussy I have ever had.

Sherry crawled under us and licked Lori's clit and my shaft at every stroke. Lori was squeezing my cock with her inner muscles. She arched her back and dropped her head, and screamed as she squirted clear fluid onto my cock and Sherry's face.

The girls posed for me as I snapped a picture of our first encounter. (See photo above)

I had both girls bend over the desk. They both looked over their shoulders at me and smiled. This is my favorite view of my wife. Her perfect ass pointing at me with her pussy visible from behind and her gigantic eyes looking at me expectantly. Now I have the beautiful young Sherry right next to her, giving me a sight to behold.

I slide them closer together so that they are touching and placed my hands on their lower backs. They began kissing as my cock entered Lori's glorious pussy. My cock slides in and out as she moans into Sherry's mouth. I fuck slowly like this until her head drops, and she explodes with a tremendous orgasm.

I pull out my wet, hard cock and insert it into Sherry's tight, wet pussy. Her pussy was dripping with anticipation. She came as soon as my balls touched her. I stretched her pussy with my fat cock. Her extra wetness helped me slide in and out without causing her discomfort. She bit Lori's lip as she gushed and shuddered.

I pulled my glistening cock out and poured lube into both of their ass cracks and lubed my cock thoroughly. "Yes, baby. Oh God, yes," Lori panted in anticipation. Lori loved anal sex. Sherry looked worried as she had butt plugs and small vibrators in her ass but never a cock. Especially one as fat as mine.

I pushed easily into Lori's ass, and she slammed her ass back. I pumped vigorously in and out. The harder you fuck Lori's ass, the better she likes it. Her pussy was flowing like a faucet. She was grunting as I pushed into her and moaned as I pulled out. I deposited my seed into her bowels. Lori collapsed onto the couch in ecstasy.

I moved behind Sherry and re-lubed her ass and my cock and fingers. Lori held Sherry's face and kissed her. "Be gentle with our little shop girl, Daddy," Lori whispered.

I pushed my middle finger in full length into Sherry's ass. I pumped it a few times. She moaned with pleasure. I inserted two fingers in deep. She gasped and nodded her head. I pumped her ass for a minute.

I pulled my fingers out and grabbed her hips with both hands, spreading her cheeks wide. My cock head slipped past her sphincter, and she jumped. I slipped about four inches further in and rested. Sherry was panting hard. My next push was going to stretch her wide as the fattest part of my cock has not entered her yet. "Daddy, fuck my ass. It feels so good. Please, please hurry," Sherry pleaded.

My fat eight-inch cock slipped all the way in. She was tight. She was experiencing a minor discomfort but was feeling euphoric with my cock in her ass. I slowly pumped in and out. It felt so good, and watching my cock in her ass was amazing. Sherry squirted and screamed when she felt my warm batter fill her ass.

Sherry hugged me and Lori. She cried and said she had the best time. She asked if we could visit her often. We told her we lived in the mountains about five hours north. She was heartbroken.

We got dressed and talked for about an hour. We bought some dildos, lube, nipple clamps, collars and leashes. Lori was especially excited about the egg we bought. She slipped it into her pussy for the ride home. Sherry said she has one at home.

Sherry attended college online. She wants to teach developmentally deficient kids. She lives with her dad and her stepmom and fears being pigeonholed in this small town.

Lori and I talked in the other room while Sherry rang our purchases up.

Lori hugged Sherry, kissed her, held her face, and looked her deeply in the eyes. "We want you to come live with us. We live on an enormous estate in the mountains, and you will have your own suite. Mac and I want to take care of you and help you finish college. What do you say?"

"Yes, I say yes. My affection for you guys is immense. Having read all of Mac's books, I believe you two are the most adoring couple. I want to live with you and be a part of your family. I will clean, do chores, pay rent, or whatever you need," Sherry blubbered.

We all hugged. Sherry moved in the next week. Lori and I had intimate sex with one another most of the time. About once or twice a month, our little shop girl joined us in bed.

She has lived with us for five years and is loyal only to us as we give her all her desires or needs. We never have one-on-one time with Sherry; we always share her as a couple. She now teaches at a school for kids with special needs.

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments