Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Long-Distance Love, Local Pussy

"The long distance thing wasn’t working until we got a toy. I was Ok that there wasn’t one for men, but my fiancé solved that problem."

79
20 Comments 20
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

The long-distance thing wasn’t working until we got a toy. I was ok that there wasn’t one for men, but my fiancé solved that problem.

I wasn’t happy putting my fiancé on the plane. She was going to be gone for at least a year. Residencies for neurology are scarce and competitive. I almost quit my job and went with her but there was no way. Although I was still hell-bent on figuring it out, it was going to take months.

One issue is my healthy sex drive, and hers. We fuck almost every night that we can. I remember the conversation before she left.
“It will be over before you know it,” she assured me.
“Yeah, baby, that’s what I am afraid of.”
“Do you want to…”
“Don’t even say it.”
“Look, I’ll be so fucking busy, and although I love fucking, I’m not the horn dog you are, baby. I’ll be OK. How about you? Can you do this?”

Of course, I said yes, and we agreed to text and Skype. I kind of doubted my resolve. Her love of black dick like mine made me question hers. She’s been gone a month now, and we settled into a routine. At first, she was just texting, then she wanted me to show her my cock, then we would masturbate together. It wasn’t the same. But it was all we had.

One night when she texted. “Baby, we can love each other and still meet our needs. It wouldn’t be permanent, it could just be for a while,” she said.
“What? Are we talking about what I think we are?”
“If you’re thinking of an open relationship, yeah.”

Fuck. I sat back and sighed a heavy sigh. “I need to think on it, baby,” I said. We hung up, and I had no intention of thinking about shit. All night that night, I tossed and turned. She wasn’t doing this for me. Some motherfucker was boning her. I bet a million on it.

The next day was Monday. She would be busy on a surgical rotation. She was on call for seventy-two hours. So, she ate, breathed, and shit residency. I sat at home alone, dick in my mother fucking hand. Every time I jacked off, I thought about her getting fucked by some intern or resident, sometimes more than one.

The more I thought about it, the hotter it got. Pretty soon, it had me thinking, maybe. I’d have to talk about it next time we Skyped. Figuring she was already taking dick and this was just a way to take the heat off herself, I might as well let her off the hook, and look around myself.

But women are possessive. Men can’t just go out and get laid like a woman can. They get called a cheat, or worse, she changes her god-damn mind and I get fucked over like it was my idea. But I had to play it cool. So, Friday night came. I got ready for the talk.

I made it home just in time, fucking time difference. Sat down and there she was. Already had a dildo stuffed in her flushed red cunt. God, she was so sexy.
“Hey baby, can you download an app for me?” she said.
“Sure, I guess.”
“Download Love Tunnel Toys. It’s in the play store, and then you…”
“I’m no doctor, but I ain’t stupid. I can find an app. OK. Got it.” I said and made an account. Then suddenly I got an invitation on the app. What the fuck.
“I see you,” she cooed.
“Yeah, I see that.” it was by email, so she found it quick.

I accepted the invite and fooled with the interface, and she squealed. The fucking thing was a remote to the toy in her pussy.
“Fuck, baby, your cock feels so good. I have missed fucking you.”

She was hot. Her pussy gushed with juices as I made the device dance in her fiery cunt. Shit, this was hot. I took out my cock and stroked it.

“Yeah baby, fuck, that thick black cock looks so good.” She said and arched her back. The app let me put it in record mode, so I did and then played it in a loop, pulling off my pants and getting comfortable, stroking as I watched her get off.

“I love this. It’s not pussy, but I can work with this,” I said.
“Mmm, I came so hard, I wish there was an app for you.”
“That’s ok. I love watching you cum,” I said.
“I know how hot-blooded you are, though. You need pussy. So, I have a surprise for you, so you get off too.”

What the hell was she talking about? Then there was a knock on the door. “Hang on baby, someone is here, probably my Amazon order.”
She gave me a smile. “Ok, come right back. I want to see you get off.”

sarah_lanne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sarah_lanne

I went to the door and looked through the keyhole. My fiancé’s friend Leah was standing there. I opened the door.
“Hey girl, Kelly’s not here. She’s been back east a month now.” Hiding behind the door.
“I know,” she said.
“Then why are you here?”
“Kelly told me to come over.”
“Why would she do that?”
“I don’t know. Can I come in?”
“Um, yeah. Let me… hang on a minute. Stay here.”

I ran to the computer and found my pants. Kelly saw me. “Hey babe, are you ok?”
“Yeah, Leah is here, says you told her to come over.”
“Yeah, I did.”
“What? Why?”
“Remember, I said I had an idea,” she said and sat up, fuck that girl has sexy tits.
“Well, Leah is the idea. I need that dick of yours taken care of, so…”
“What?”
“Look, you and I both know you're gonna stick that fine piece of cock in some pussy eventually. And like I said, it’s not fair. So, I picked out some pussy that could really use that fat cock. Now let her in. Don’t bother with the pants.”

I was a little surprised, but like I said, she was hot-blooded, and this solution wasn’t completely out of character for her.
“Don’t worry about letting me in, I helped myself. Hi Kelly,” Leah waved as she came in.
“You both good with this?” I asked.

Leah looked at my cock, which had gotten hard at the thought of getting busy, and she bit her lip.
“Oh yeah. I think I’m good with this. Kelly is always bragging about how good you are.”
“She does?” I said.

Leah got to business and stripped as I sat on the bed. She got on her knees and looked at Kelly, then turned to me and took me into her mouth.
“Mmm, Mmm,” she moaned as she licked and sucked me. She was good.

“Pick up your app, baby, let’s get off together,” Kelly said. “Leah looks like she loves your cock,”

I picked up the phone and stopped the app. I noticed she had taken it out. My bad. But once I had control again, she put it back in, and I started slow. Leah sucked my cock like she was starving for it. I know she had gotten divorced a year ago, but I figured someone would have been tapping that shit by now. I guess not.

“Fuck her baby. Cum into her tight pussy, let me see.” I pulled Leah up, and she planted a long kiss on me. I arranged her on the bed on her back so that Kelly could see my face and watch me slide my cock into Leah.

“Oh, shit, Kelly, fuck, how do you take all this cock?” she said.
Kelly responded. “Isn’t he great? He’ll stretch you out, don’t worry.”

As I started pumping my cock in and out of her friend’s tight pussy.
“Isn’t she tight, baby?”
“Yeah babe, I’m gonna ruin her,” I said, fucking Leah hard.

Man, I needed this nut so bad, it had been so long. Leah screamed in pleasure, bucking her hips up on my dick in time with my thrusts. I tried to hold out, but I was close. I didn’t have a condom on, so I thought it's best to pay attention and pull out soon as I felt close to cumming.

“God, babe, I forgot how sexy you are when you fuck,” Kelly said.
“I’m coming, fuck I’m coming,” Leah screamed, and her pussy started milking my cock. It’s all I could stand. I shot inside her pussy. Pulling out just in time for three more shots on her belly.

Kelly came as well. It was all one loud, raw sexual moment like I had never had before.
“Fuck, Leah, your pussy is good,” I said.

She looked upside-down at the computer. “Can I spend the night, Kelly?” She bit her lip.
“Yeah, he’s gonna need more in about ten minutes. That’s when he usually gets hard again. Did he cum in you?”
“Yeah, a little,” Leah said.
“I’m sorry, it was just too fucking tight,” I said, a little embarrassed that I had lost control.
“It’s OK, I gave you a pussy to fuck. I expected you to tear it up and fill her with cum. But I liked watching you cum on her though,” she said.

Kelly and I talked a bit as Leah sucked me hard again. “Babe, I have to say this surprised me,” I told Kelly.
“Why? I told you I love you, and I take care of my man. I have other ideas too, different friends. Consider it a long, long stag party that I get to watch.”
“What about you? Baby, I have to know. Are you fucking someone there?”
“No, but if it would turn you on, I would.”
“I don’t know if I can take watching you with another man.”
“Does it have to be a man?” she smiled. “Goodnight baby. Take good care of Leah.”

Published 
Written by BellaCooperWrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments