Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kay, Sarah, and her husband

"This is a story about an evening with another couple."

32
8 Comments 8
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I came home from work one afternoon to find my wife Kay was not home. I did find a note that said she had gone to Sarah’s house and that I should meet her there for a special night. I went to the bathroom and took a long hot shower and shaved around my cock,

Kay loves it when I shave my cock, just like I love going down on her smoothly-shaved pussy. The last time we were playing with Sarah, her pussy was also cleanly shaved smooth.

I left for Sarah’s house and on the way there, Kay texted me that she and Sarah had started to play. Her text also instructed me that they had left the front door unlocked and to just come on in. After arriving at Sarah’s house, I went into the front door and found three sets of clothes on the floor and a porno video playing on the television.

I started to walk through the house looking for naked people, at least three of them. As I was walking past a bedroom, I noticed Kay naked on the bed. She was on her back with her legs spread wide.

I watched as Sarah and Kay were having enthusiastic sex together. Sarah had two fingers inside Kay’s wet pussy and her thumb was massaging her already excited clit. Sarah’s warm wet lips were sucking on Kay’s extremely hard and erect nipples.

I noticed Sarah’s husband, Jim, was also in the bedroom, naked. His cock was hard and looked to be at least ten inches in length and larger around than my cock. He was watching the ladies as he was sitting on the edge of the bed. I just stood there and enjoyed the sex between the two very sexy ladies. Jim was also watching and slowly stroking his cock. He was also rubbing his pre-cum over the tip of his cock.

Sarah turned and lowered her hips on top of Kay’s face, and Kay began passionately licking and sucking Sarah’s clit and lips. Sarah was doing the same to Kay and I could see how wet Kay had become.

Kay’s body tensed up and Kay began to have an orgasm. Kay kept going down on Sarah to return the favor, with Sarah cumming quickly after Kay.

As Sarah started to turn her husband got between Kay’s legs and began to lick and suck on Kay’s clit.

Sarah moved up to Kay’s head and began to passionately kiss her. Jim then repositioned himself and started to rub his cock on Kay’s swollen and excited clit.

As Kay’s mouth opened in surprise, Sarah took her breast and placed the nipple in Kay’s mouth. Sarah told Kay to suck on the breast as Jim slid his cock inside her and stretched her pussy out.

I could hear Kay moaning as Jim slid into her pussy, he did it very slowly and paused as Kay’s pussy stretched to accommodate his large cock. Once all the way in, he started to fuck her nice and slow. As he was fucking her, Kay and Sarah were kissing passionately. Both Kay and Sarah were fondling each other’s breasts and their excited nipples.

I slowly and quietly went back downstairs and watched the television. After about thirty minutes, the three of them came down to where I was. They were naked and looked like they had all showered.

Kay asked, “How long have you been sitting here?”

I replied, “About thirty minutes or so”.

Kay then leaned over and gave me a long enthusiastic kiss, and, as she did, I took and fondled her nipples and her hanging breasts.

Jim introduced himself as Sarah’s husband since we had not met before. His cock was limp but was still larger than my cock. Sarah had her arm around Kay and was sucking and kissing her breasts and her nipples. Kay was also just fondling Sarah’s rock-hard nipples and caressing the underside of Sarah’s beautiful breasts.

Jim suggested that I go ahead and get naked and that they were planning to go and relax in the hot tub. I stood and dropped my pants and kicked off my shoes. I removed my shirt on the way out to the hot tub.

I kissed Kay and said, “How would you like that cock fucking you?” Kay just looked at me and smiled and kissed me back. Kay also reached down and gave my cock a squeeze.

The four of us got into the hot tub with the women between us men. We sat there and enjoyed talking and sipping wine. As the wine was hitting Kay and Sarah, they began to make out in the tub after Kay sat on Jim’s lap and Sarah was sitting on my lap. I knew the way Sarah was rubbing her ass on my cock, I was getting quite hard and excited, as was Jim. Kay was doing the same thing to Jim as Sarah was doing to me.

MScheryl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MScheryl

Sarah rose once she could tell I was nice and hard. The two women were still kissing passionately as Kay raised her hips, reached under her, and positioned Jim’s cock into her pussy.

Kay and Sarah kept passionately kissing and riding both of our cocks. The women stopped and sat down hard on our cocks. Both women had orgasmed at the same time. It did help that Jim and I were also rubbing their clits as they were riding us.

Kay and Sarah got off our cocks and had Jim and I sit on the edge of the hot tub. I could see just how big Jim was when he got out of the hot tub. Kay began to start sucking Jim’s cock and Sarah wrapped her soft lips around my hard and erect cock and started sucking it. Jim and I leaned back, enjoyed the two women’s lips, and enjoyed watching the women rubbing their sexy butts against each other.

I shot my load first, and Sarah swallowed all my cum. Jim then emptied his balls into Kay’s mouth. Neither of the women let any cum dribble out of their mouth.

We all got out of the hot tub and watched some porn on the wide-screen television. On our way to watch porn Sarah asked Kay, “Care to swap hubbies for the night?”

Kay replied, “Sure why not”.

We sat on the couch, Jim had Kay leaning against him and I had Sarah leaning with her head on my shoulder.

Jim put a porno video on, showing two women having men covering their bodies in cum. In the next scene, the women were sitting in a tub and a group of men are peeing on them to rinse the cum off.

Kay looked at Sarah and said, “How would you like that done to you?”

Sarah replied, “Only if we can pee on the guys, also."

With that, the women got up and walked down the hall and said we should follow them and start jerking off.

Kay and Sarah went into the bathroom and went into the shower and sat on the seat.

Sarah looked at Jim and me and said, “Start jacking off and shoot your cum onto our breasts and bellies.

We watched them and asked, “Care to help us cover you in cum?” Sara and Kay grabbed our cocks and began to suck us both getting both Jim and me nice and hard.

Once Jim and I were close, we started to stroke our cocks. I reached over and replaced Jim’s hand with mine and began to stroke him. Jim then took my cock and began stroking it quickly.

I started first shooting a nice stream of cum onto Sarah’s beautiful breasts, followed by about four more hot streams. Seeing my cum on Sarah’s breasts, belly and leg, Jim shot his load onto Kay. I aimed at Kay’s breasts and managed to get her belly and legs.

Sarah said, "I hope you two guys are going to rinse us off."

With that, I held my cock and started to pee on her. I began at her breasts and worked my way down. Jim did the same to Kay and peed on her to rinse her off.

Sarah said that we were going to change places. I no sooner sat down, than Sara leaned back and started to pee on my chest and belly. Kay did the same to Jim before he sat down. All four of us then showered and took our time soaping each other and then rinsing the soap off. After drying off, we walked toward the bedrooms.

Sarah grabbed my arm and took me into one bedroom as Kay and Jim went into the other bedroom.

Sarah lay on the bed with her legs spread and said, “It is time to go down on my pussy and make me cum nice and hard”. I bent over and buried my face in her pussy and sucked on her clit.

After she had two orgasms, I pulled her legs onto my shoulders, slipped my cock into her wet folds, and slowly fucked her at first, and then harder. As I started to cum into her pussy, she had another orgasm.

She then went to the other room to check on Kay and Jim. Kay was lying on Jim and was asleep according to Sarah.

We all slept till the next morning and then had breakfast, still in the nude. We had more sex the next day, which is another story.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments