Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaq Needs An Extra Cock

"Jaq has some extra cock..."

40
20 Comments 20
27.3k Views 27.3k
929 words 929 words

Author's Notes

"After a year of the pandemic, Jaq really craves an extra cock."

After a year of no new sexy adventures, we decide to invite a friend over.

We have been friends with Paul and Kathy for several years, meeting at one of our swingers' clubs. I was often on the phone with Paul so when I rang, it came as no surprise to Paul. Paul informed me that Kathy had gone to visit her parents for a few days, I took the opportunity to ask Paul over for dinner the following evening. Paul jumped at the chance and it was arranged.

The following evening arrived, Paul arriving a little earlier than expected. Jaq was still upstairs so Paul and myself settled down to enjoy a glass of my favourite malt whiskey. Jaq appeared a short while later; we both admired her choice of outfit for the evening. Jaq had on a little red lacy dress, high heels and not much else. Paul knew instantly that more than dinner was on offer this evening.

Jaq was doing the cooking, Paul and I sat drinking at the breakfast bar watching Jaq cooking in her sexy outfit. Jaq knew the effect she was having on us, making sure she bent over, flashing her titties for us to enjoy. On one occasion, her titties slipped out of her dress completely. Dinner was lovely, fillet steak with plenty of red wine. Once dinner was finished, we settled in the lounge, Jaq was sitting on the sofa with Paul and myself on either side of her.

Jaq wasted no time, stretching a hand in each of our laps feeling our stiffening cocks. Paul made the first move on Jaq, sliding his hand up her dress finding her hairy pussy with ease as Jaq had no panties on. Paul was soon on his knees lapping away at Jaq's wet pussy. I slipped her dress down and gave her titties my undivided attention, her nipples very erect as I sucked on them.

Within a few minutes, Jaq was experiencing her first orgasm of the evening, moaning loudly as she came over Paul's face. Jaq wanted some cock now and asked us to strip off. We were soon both naked and sporting nice hard cocks. Jaq had only had my cock for over a year now and wanted Paul to shag her pussy first. Jaq positioned herself on her knees, Paul got behind her and rubbed his big cock along the folds of her pussy. Jaq was so wet that Paul slid straight into her married pussy with ease. 

Now Jaq loves a cock at each end. As Paul was shagging my wife, I positioned myself in front of her, feeding my swollen cock into her eager mouth. Now Jaq was really enjoying this. Paul really gave her pussy a real good going over as I fucked her mouth at the other end. Paul and I announced that we were about to cum. Jaq wanted both ends filled and we did just that. Paul grunted loudly as he pumped his load into her pussy. At the same time, I filled Jaq's mouth with my load.

AmaliaR
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaliaR

Now, Paul and I are bi, so Jaq proceeded to kiss Paul, sharing my cum with Paul. I was straight between her legs, sucking my friend's huge load from her well-fucked pussy.

After a short rest, Jaq was ready for some more action. This time, I wanted to shag Jaq as Paul enjoyed the pleasures of my wife's oral skills. Jaq suggested that I slip a butt plug in her arse, making her really feel full. I raced upstairs and fetched her favourite plug, a nice purple flexible plug. When I returned Jaq was on her knees with Paul behind her licking and fucking her arse with his tongue.

I watched for a while, Jaq looking into my eyes as Paul worked his tongue over her arse. Jaq was soon moaning with absolute pleasure. Once Paul was finished, the plug easily slipped into her sexy bum. With the plug in place, we got to work. I slipped my cock into her very wet loose pussy, watching as Paul eased his cock into her mouth. Building up a nice rhythm we treated Jaq to a long spit roasting, I lost count of the orgasms she had as we used her as a fuck toy.

Jaq announced that she wanted her pretty face plastered with cum. When we were ready to cum, we positioned ourselves by Jaq's face. A few strokes later and Jaq was given what she wanted. Paul was first to unload over my wife's face with me following shortly afterwards.

Jaq said she had enjoyed herself so much after an awful year of no sexy fun with anyone else.

After we had enjoyed licking the mess from my wife's face Paul phoned his wife Kathy. She knew what we had planned and asked that we arrange a foursome in the very near future. Kathy is a lovely curvy lady, her big tits are an awesome sight. I promise to write about our foursome in the near future.

Due to the drink that had been consumed, Paul retired to one of the spare rooms for the night. Jaq and I climbed into bed a little after midnight and discussed the evening. We were both getting aroused again as we discussed the events of the evening. I gave her pussy another good shagging before we both fell asleep. I woke first to see my cum leaking from her swollen pussy. Holding her legs apart I cleaned the remains of the cum from her with my tongue.

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments