Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Want Candy

"They got the trick, you got the treat..."

5
3 Comments 3
5.1k Views 5.1k
3.2k words 3.2k words

You snap awake, your body taut, every sense in overdrive.

Something woke you up - but what? You move the Halloween candy off your lap and start to cautiously check out the house. Nothing in the living room, nothing in the kitchen; nothing - there’s a sharp rap at the door.

You whirl to look at the clock. Ten-fuckin’-thirty!? Who the hell‘s still trick-or-treating at ten-fuckin‘-thirty?

You check yourself out to make sure you’re decent to answer the door. Hmmm… denim cutoffs, a blue tee that reveals an inch of bare stomach, and flip-flops. You grab the candy bag and head for the door.

You swing it open just as the kid’s about to knock again - only it isn’t a kid, exactly. Younger than you, for sure, but somewhere around high-school age or maybe a tad older. He’s wearing work shoes and overalls with no shirt, and his eyes flash over you from top to bottom when he sees you. You don’t know whether to feel flattered or annoyed, but you settle for flattered for now.

“Trick or treat?,” he says lamely.

You arch an eyebrow. “Aren’t you a little old to be trick-or-treating?,” you ask pointedly.

“Yes, ma’am,” he says, and he has the grace to blush a little. “It’s not for me - my little brother is sick and couldn’t go out, so I’m collecting candy for him.”

“That’s nice of you,” you say automatically, but you’re really just checking him out, and you like what you see. Blond hair, blue eyes, just a shade under six feet, maybe one-seventy-five or one-eighty, nice muscular chest and arms and looks promising for a nice ass and - whoa! - that looks nice! “That” being the huge erection he’s shifting from foot to foot to try to conceal. You almost giggle, but you don’t want to embarrass the poor kid any worse. Mmmmm - I could so get into cradle-robbing tonight! “Hey, little boy, would you like a cookie?”

“How old are you, son?”

“Philip, ma’am. I’m nineteen.”

Thank you, God! “Why don’t you come in and have a drink while I rustle up some candy for your brother?”

You turn back into the living room, your ass swaying hypnotically in the tight shorts, giving him a look at your long legs and your deep cocoa-brown tan. You notice him watching in the wall-mounted mirror and you grin wickedly. Looks like all that nude sunbathing paid off!

The candy’s right out in the open and he should have noticed by now, but watching you has blinded him to everything else. You open a cabinet and bend over; there’s no candy in there and you damn well know it, but it stretches the cutoffs even tighter across your butt, the one tiny strip of crotch creeping up to separate your pussy lips and render them just slightly visible.

The results are predictable but gratifying. Philip crosses the tiny kitchen in two long strides and pushes his crotch against your ass, grabbing your hips to pull you tighter still. You freeze… then deliberately wiggle your ass, just once, against the rock-hard erection he has pressed against you. You stand up slowly and turn to face him.

“Young man,” you intone icily, “just what was that all about?”

He turns a dozen shades of crimson and starts to babble. The corners of your mouth curve into a grin and you stop his words by stepping forward and giving him a deep open-mouth kiss. He freezes for a second - just a bare second - then his arms go around you and he leans into the kiss, his tongue darting into your mouth and playing tug-of-war with yours. God, he’s good! One hand slides down to cup your ass and pull your crotch against his stiffened cock. You moan into his mouth as he boldly cups a breast, running his thumb over your already-hard nipple. Your own hands go to his overalls, pulling the straps from his shoulders to expose that hard-muscled chest. He gasps as you grind hard against his erection - the first time his lips have come away from yours since you kissed him.

You lick at his nipples, cupping his cock and balls through the overalls and he unsnaps and unzips your cutoffs. He pushes them down over your hips and you wiggle until they drop to pool around your ankles. He grips your now-bare ass - just as tan as the rest of you - and squeezes. Your own hands are busy pushing his overalls down and off. Ooooh, looks like I’m not the only one goin’ commando tonight! Your eyes rake up and down his body hungrily. Well-muscled chest, firm muscular thighs and a cock to die for. Hard, stiff, pulsating and ready for some pussy - yummm!

You stroke his rock-hard eight inches and it stiffens even more in your hand, then you disconnect just long enough to pull your shirt over your head and drop it to the floor. His eyes greedily devour your nakedness and suddenly his hands are everywhere, squeezing your tits, playing with your nipples, stroking your pussy. God, you’re so wet! This is gonna be a fine ride, if you can just get him to slow down a bit.

Without warning, you drop to your knees and take his dick into your mouth to the hilt. He hits the back of your throat and you swallow him - once, twice - and the third time, he erupts in your mouth, filling it with his sticky white juice. You deliberately let a little dribble out the corner of your mouth as you rise to your feet to kiss him deeply.

With his release, he’s become calmer, less frenzied, and now he’s ready to take his time and do you right. He kisses your tits, first one, then the other, pausing at each to give your nipples some much-needed tongue. Mmmmm, he’s sooo good! Your nipples are throbbing until it feels like they’ll burst and your pussy is on fire and soaking wet. You stroke him back to a feverish raging hard-on - at his age, he can get it up over and over again and go all night - then you drop to your knees again and take him into your mouth again. Only briefly, though, for you drop to all fours, spread your legs invitingly, and wiggle your ass.

“Come and get it, baby.”

He falls to his knees - you feel the head of his dick against your wetness - and with one long thrust, he fills you up. God, such a wonderful dick! Feels sooooo fucking good! He thrusts deep into you and your pussy clamps tight on the long shaft within you, squeezing him gently but firmly. You rotate your hips to add a bit more to the sensation and you feel his cock expand to fill every inch of you. He’s groaning and grunting and so at first you don’t hear, but then there’s a groan and you look up to see another kid! - one who looks a lot like Philip - watching you fuck. You almost disconnect from Phil’s hard cock, but he pulls you back. “Relax,” he murmurs, still thrusting deep.

“This is my little brother, Aaron.”

Little brother?”

“Yeah, he’s a year younger than me.”

“I thought you said he was sick!,” you hiss, leaning into his thrusts. You can feel his shrug in your cunt. “I guess he got better.”

You motion Aaron over. Philip’s thrusts have slowed, but not stopped, so it’s tricky, but not impossible for you to unzip Aaron’s jeans, drop them and his shorts and take him into your mouth. Aaron looks very happy to be where he is and the three of you move together like a well-oiled machine - Philip’s thrusts drive you forward onto Aaron’s dick, Aaron‘s thrusts drive you back - only to be shoved forward again. It’s been so long since you did a threesome with two guys, and you’d almost forgotten how good it could be, especially when everyone’s in synch like the three of you are now.

Aaron’s hands are pinching your nipples - hard! - and somehow the slight pain enhances the pleasure. They fuck you long and slow, and you’re buffeted back and forth like a rag doll between them. Philip’s cock pistons smoothly in and out of your slick hot pussy; your moans are muffled by Aaron’s thick hardness. Mmmmm, the taste of eighteen-year-old dick! You have to have more.

On his next withdrawal, you pull back just far enough to say, “Grab my hair and fuck my mouth!” before you swallow his dick again.

It upsets the rhythm you’d established, but only for a moment. Philip stops with what feels like eight inches of cock deep inside you, and Aaron pulls your hair and forces himself down your throat. You’d be grinning now if you’re mouth wasn’t full; you don’t gag, ever. You can deep-throat him all night long.

CarolineWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolineWilliams

And, God, he tastes so damn good! Such a beautiful cock, and it’s all yours! And now he slides almost out and slams forward, and you suck while your fingers cup his balls, play with them, run your short sharp nails over them, squeeze them lightly. He fucks your mouth and you’re loving it, loving the presence of that eight-inch hunk of meat in your pussy. Aaron’s found a rhythm, and Philip responds to it, matches it, and now all three of you are fucking in synch again. It’s sooo good, your pussy is all but convulsing and you can taste Aaron’s readiness. He’s going to cum any -

And then he does, filling your mouth with cum; you gulp it down thirstily, not missing a drop, and still he slams into your mouth while Philip’s dick impales your cunt again and again and again and again. The spurts into your mouth are decreasing, but you continue to suck and swallow, milking him dry, wanting all he has to give. Behind you, Philip cries out and on his next thrust empties his balls into your willing cunt. You rock back to meet his every thrust, milking his cock with your pussy, and he cums and cums and cums. It feels like he’s shot a pint or more into you, and it feels so fucking good! Just the thought of that is enough to set you off, and you scream lustily as you ride the crest of an incredible orgasm that goes on and on and on….

When you look up again, Philip and Aaron are studying you with looks of awe and wonder - oh yes, and lust. You help Aaron take off his T-shirt - in all the excitement, he never got around to it, and you study your new studs in your turn. You smile wickedly. “That was so damn good,” you say softly. “Thank you.”

You’re still horny - who wouldn’t be, with two such hotties sitting naked in front of her? - so you spread your legs wide and while they watch, you finger your pussy, stopping now and again to lick Aaron’s cum from your fingers. You’re on the verge of another mind-blowing climax when Philip kneels between your legs and sticks his tongue right up your pussy just as far as it will go. It’s perfect, and you cum again, wailing loud enough to wake the neighbors, if there were any neighbors out this far. Aaron moves up behind you and feels up your tits, pinching your nipples, leaning over your shoulder to lick and suck them, and Philip continues his oral assault between your thighs. Damn, this boy knows how to eat pussy!

He licks all round your clit without touching it, slides his tongue in and out of you, deep, sucks your folds into his mouth one at a time and gives them a thorough tongue-lashing before ramming his tongue deep inside you again. Aaron’s hands and mouth on your tits are making you crazy with lust and you pull his mouth to yours, giving him plenty of tongue, letting him taste just the hint of his cum that still remains in your mouth. And then it’s too much again and another orgasm roars through you, shattering all in its path. Are you kissing Aaron or biting him? You can’t tell; all sensation is lost save for the fiery rush between your legs. And again, harder, and an animal sound is torn from your throat as Philip slides two fingers into your pussy and one up your ass, not missing a beat as he continues to eat you. Again. Again. Again.

When you’ve caught your breath - again! - the first thing you think of is that this is the best fuck you’ve had in - well, forever. The second is to notice that both Philip and Aaron are hard again, ready to play some more - and for that matter, so are you.

You lean forward, grab a cock in each hand. “I want you both,” you hiss. “I want you both to fuck me till I can’t walk. You can do anything you want to do to me - fuck me any way you like, cum all over me, I don’t care. Just give me those hard dicks, make me cum all over you. Come here and fuck me - now!”

You go to your knees again, and this time it’s Philip’s hardness that slides between your eager lips. Mmmmm! Delicious! Let’s see, he’s cum twice already, so he should take a while to cum… You go slow this time, wanting to make this last all night long if you can. Taking his eight inches in your hand, you lick all around the head before taking it in your mouth again… just the head, sucking lightly.

You can feel Aaron behind you, and you spread your legs and wiggle your ass in an unmistakable invitation. He groans, and you feel the tip of his dick against your soaking-wet pussy and you push back - just slightly, just enough that the first inch of him enters you. He pushes in another inch - hmmm, nice control - of course, he’s already cum once - and you rock back into him, the movement making your head bob up and down on Philip’s dick. You take him in all the way, then slide back into Aaron’s cock, taking another inch inside you. You take Philip from your mouth and play your scalding hot tongue up and down his stiffened shaft, slowly… lazily… teasing the underside of his cock with your tongue, taking the head between your lips and sucking, then taking in another inch, licking it thoroughly while you tease his balls.

Behind you, Aaron gives you another three inches and you gasp, then return your mouth to Philip’s dick, taking it all the way to the back of your throat and swallowing. You ease him out of your mouth while Aaron gives you the rest of his cock, impaling you to the hilt. Damn, it feels good! You take Philip’s balls in your hand and lick them all over, sucking them into your mouth one at a time, running your tongue back up his shaft and fluttering it against the head. Aaron is fucking you deep but slowly - filling you up and then slowly sliding almost all the way out - again and again, giving you that wonderful feeling of fullness for just seconds at a time. You rotate your hips, giving you both just a teeny bit more sensation.

Philip is breathing hard as you suck him, sliding your mouth up and down his shaft, sucking lightly all the way back down, impaling yourself on Aaron’s talented cock. Now Aaron grabs your hips and begins giving you his dick hard and fast. All attempts at gentleness are gone, and he fucks you hard, slamming into you like a pile-driver, each demanding thrust forcing Philip’s cock deep into your mouth.

The three of you have lost all semblance of humanity; now you’re beasts in heat, and moans and groans have become growls and snarls of pure animal pleasure. You ride each thrust for all it’s worth, your pussy squeezing Aaron’s cock like a velvet vise, and you use every trick you know on Philip’s cock - licking, sucking, swallowing. You feel the first tremor in Philip’s cock, and you give it everything you have. He groans and explodes in your mouth, down your throat, what feels like a quart of delicious hot cum.

Seconds later, you feel it, a long, torturous climax that works its way from your toes to your pussy to shatter you, exploding the full length of your body like a string of firecrackers, or maybe dynamite. You can feel it everywhere, and the shocks rippling through you cause Aaron to trip over the edge, shooting and shooting and shooting again. The pleasure is so great it’s almost pain, and you ride it out, screaming, cumming…. You revel in it - in the energy of sex, of life itself; you pass a part of your orgasm on to your human thralls, and the beast with three backs ripples in unison….

Smiling, you get to your feet and look at Philip and Aaron - at their blank faces… at their glassy stares - and you smirk. Vampires get all the publicity, but succubi have been all but forgotten. Your sweet lovers are now your love slaves for as long as they live. With luck and a bit of restraint, they might even make it to next All Hallows….

Your smile is wickedness made flesh. They got the trick tonight, and you got the treat. You throw back your head and laugh…
 

~~~~~~~~~~


Trick or treat! Trick or treat! Give me something good to eat! (Yum!)

Okay, little-known facts about succubi:

They can enthrall human men into being sex-slaves for them until they die from loss of life-energy.

Such human men possess almost endless virility, but at a cost: perpetual hard-ons are paid for with heavier-than-usual drains on their life-force, burning them out that much faster.

Succubi aren’t cruel without cause; their slaves retain all their capacity for pleasure after they’re enslaved; all they lack is free will. And with a succubus as a lover - who wants free will?

 

Have a Happy Halloween and a Blessed Samhain!

 

Published 
Written by Mortuis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments