Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Walked Into The Club

"Sex in the back of a car..."

59
20 Comments 20
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is probably one of my biggest fantasies"

I walked into the club.  I was restless.  It had been two months since I was alone.  There had to be an end to the madness.  I could do this, right?  I could be alone.  I was a grown woman with a heart, gifts, and a need. 

I looked around the place.  Ybor City.  It’s just a wicked little town by Tampa that was restless from morning until night.  The club wasn’t classy by any means, it was just odd.  It fed my soul.  Sometimes you need wicked instead of class.

I was dressed in a lace black dress, my hair pulled up.  I had the strange in me but never dressed like it.  I just couldn’t.  The strange and wicked was inside me not outside.

I walked through and saw the staple.  He was old, blond and in just underwear.  He danced with everyone that walked in, I waved and kept going.  I turned left into a main bar.  The girls were hot as hell dancing on the platforms. A few were in cages, dressed in black lingerie, black lipstick, red lipstick, chains, dog collars, platform heels gyrating to the loud boom of the music.

I wanted to be one of those girls, but something always stopped me.  Its like going into a strip club and wanting to strip but you just don’t have it to be that much of an exhibitionist.  A psychologist would say you should do the things that make your heart beat hard but that was just going too far.

I walked up to the bar and asked for a shot of Fireball.  I needed the warmth of the heat.  And another.  The music was pulling me, I had to move.

I went into the middle and started dancing with the man in the underwear.  He was a kick.  His baby blues just dug into your soul.  It made me laugh.

I felt a body behind me.  It was soft.  I reached behind me and felt a woman moving against me.  I turned around, the lights went dim, the girls were leering in their cages, I could feel the heat from the drink and the girl.  She wrapped her arm around me.  I had never been with a woman, even like this.

A man came up to her and gyrated behind her, she wrapped her hand behind him and grabbed his ass.  She pulled one of my hands to her side.  The man leaned through her and kissed me. The girl kissed my neck at the same time.  At that moment a girl came by with some more shots, the guy picked one up and fed it to me.  He poured the other one on the girl's neck and licked it off.  She rubbed it in to her tits that were only divided by some sheer material I hadn’t noticed.

The girl leaned in, “Wanna go play?  You have a car?”

I leaned in, she smelled like strawberry cake.  “I’ll call someone to drive us.”  Her eyes sparkled.

I picked up my phone and called my ex.  “Hi, can you hear me?” 

“Where are you?”

“Sorry, I’m at the Castle.  Are you busy?”

“Just wrapping up a dinner actually right around the corner and no, it wasn’t a date, that’s tomorrow.”

“Could I, um….get a ride?  Well, a few of us?”

He instantly knew.  “Yes.  I’ll be right there.”

It was nice having someone I could call that understood my world.  He not only understood but encouraged it by driving me home most times.

He pulled up ten minutes later.  All three of us got into the back.

“Thanks, honey.”

The girl, her name was Mara, leaned behind him and kissed his neck, “Thank you, honey.” 

“Where to?”

“Maybe just drive around for a bit.”

I slipped my shoes off. The guy, his name was Anthony, Tony for short, slipped his hand up my leg to the inside of my thigh. He moved me over to his lap where I straddled him.  Mara slid my zipper down so my dress slid off my breasts.

BranndyBrow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BranndyBrow

She leaned in and sucked one nipple while pinching the other.  Tony was grinding on me, sliding his hands up my ass.

Every now and then Mara would lean in and kiss my ex, pulling on his ear with her teeth.

Mara massaged my breasts while Tony pulled his cock out. She leaned down and sucked his cock for a minute.  I leaned back and touched my ex’s head with mine, leaning over and sucking on the left side of his neck.  He smelled good.

I could hear Tony gasping.  Mara pulled up before he came.  I sat on his cock and started gyrating.  The city sped by fast out the window.  I could see people in cars looking over.  Exhibition wasn’t an issue at this point.  The need for heat and a cock was too much.

I was moving fast, until I moved up and down over his cock slowly.  I leaned back and held onto my ex’s shoulder as I went up and down.

Mara tore her dress to release her breasts.  She knelt in front of Tony and placed a nipple in his mouth.  I leaned over and sucked the other one.  I had never tasted or had a nipple in my mouth before.  I licked the tip and sucked biting it just at the end.  I could hear her moan.  I landed hard back down on Tony’s cock and focused a little more on Mara’s breast.

She was moaning, holding onto my ex’s chest.  I held her large breasts in my hands.  They were so perfect and soft.  I brought one back up to my mouth as she pinched my nipple again.  Then she was gone, jumping over the seat, and taking my ex’s cock out of his pants while he was driving.

I could hear his gasp and Mara’s moan.  I looked over and saw him pull her dress up and stick his fingers into her pussy. 

Tony grabbed my waist and thrust into me again and again.  My head hit the ceiling.  He leaned over and sucked my tits that were shaking in his face.

I could feel the car swerve slightly.  As Tony came, I leaned backwards and kissed his neck and held the left side of his face.  He came hard.

“Yea, that’s it,  oh you taste so good,”  Mara was moaning.

As my ex went slightly off the road into a parking lot to park and recover, I watched Tony finish cumming into me.  Mara leaned over the back seat trying to get into the back, but I stopped her.

I placed two fingers into her wet pussy and slid them in and out.  She was so wet.  My ex leaned in, pinched her nipples and kissed her while I finger fucked her.  In and out, sliding across her clit, rubbing slowly to hear her moan in ecstasy.

She came hard, spraying my hand.  I leaned over and licked it off her and my hand.  Sweet, sweet, sweet cum. She collapsed over the seat.

We all fell out of the car.  Catching some air and stars.  Adjusting our clothing.

“Tony, look where we are?”

“Ha!  That’s our apartment.” 

He leaned over and kissed me, then Mara kissed me after she had kissed my Ex.  “Thanks for the fun, if you guys ever want to party again, we’re in apartment 202.  Just up there.”

“Thanks, I might take you up on that.”  I looked down at her dress.  “Oh wow, you don’t really have a top on.”

She winked, “They’re pretty used to me being this way.”  She took Tony by the hand and walked away.

I looked over at my ex.  “Thanks for the ride.”

“I told you I would always be here for you.”

I smiled, yeah, he always was.

Published 
Written by Daphne17
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments