Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Got Fucked By Two Male Strippers

"My life changed forever when I got fucked by two male strippers."

52
6 Comments 6
38.0k Views 38.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story

My name is Dawn, I am a forty-year-old mother of two children and have been married for nearly fifteen years. Last week I did something that changed my life forever. Not only did it open my eyes to what I have been missing in my sex life in the last few years but also I found myself doing things that I thought I would never do in my lifetime.

Before I tell you what happened I have to say that my husband is a very hard-working man but when it comes to the bedroom he lacks almost every skill possible in making sure I am satisfied sexually. In all of the fifteen years we have been married, he has never given me an orgasm and to be honest I had kind of giving up hope of ever having an orgasm in my life. Well, that was until last weekend.

A friend of mine talked me into going with her and a few of her friends to a pub just out-of-town to see a couple of male strippers. I really was not interested in going but my husband was working late that night and both my children were staying over a friend's house for the evening, so I decided it was better than staying indoors and watching television.

The day finally arrived and I set about getting ready for my night out with the girls. I dressed in a low cut vest top, an above knee-length skirt finished off with tan coloured tights and some backless heels. Even at forty years old I still did manage to scrub up well. People often passed remark on that fact that I had the body of someone in my twenties.

I got a cab to the pub and met the rest of the girls outside. They were all buzzing about seeing the male strippers. We all went inside and found some seats in the corner of the pub. It was not long before the show started and the drinks started flowing.

The lights went down and suddenly these two huge perfect guys appeared on stage. The noise from the crowd of women in the pub was so loud. I could not take my eyes off these guys as they strutted around the pub teasing the women watching them from their seats.

As the night wore on, the male strippers got more daring and soon both guys were butt naked with the biggest cocks I have ever seen in my life hanging down between their legs. Each of the guys had an aerosol of whipped cream in one hand and a huge flag the size of a blanket in the over and they were walking around the pub getting random women to lick whipped cream off their dicks whilst they were hidden behind the huge flags. The cheers as the women were going mad for these guys was crazy.

A couple of times in the evening, the guys had got a couple of women up on stage and got them to do different things with them like simulating sex positions and licking cream off their bodies. This was the moment my entire life changed forever.

One of the male strippers spotted me in the crowd and started to walk towards me, I was so embarrassed I just put my hands over my face and hoped he would walk past me but instead, he put his fingers around my wrist and told me to follow him to the stage.

The crowd of women were going crazy as he told me to lay on my back on the floor on the stage. He then got down on his knees and with the aerosol of whipped cream and squirted it on my vest top where my nipples would be. He then bent forward and slowly using his mouth licked the cream off my top.

I was loving it and I could feel my nipples go hard under my bra. He then moved down to my legs and using his hands slowly opened my legs with his hands on my knees. It was at this point I realised that when I wear tights I never wear underwear. The male stripper's face lit up when he finally got my legs open and could see my trimmed pussy through my tights.

With a huge grin on his face, he took the aerosol of whipped cream and squirted a line between my legs covering my pussy. He started to clap his hands to get the crowd going wild, he then positioned his head so it was between my legs and licked every inch of cream off the gusset of my tights. I thought I was going to cum on that very stage. When he finished he gave me the biggest smile and passed me a card with a number on it.

He helped me to my feet and walked me back to my table. Just as he was heading back to the stage he whispered in my ear that my pussy tasted good and that I should phone that number on the card after the show so he could do it again. I was shaking from head to toe but my mind was racing. Without even thinking about what I was doing, I had already seemed to have decided that I was calling that number after the show.

The rest of the show was a blur for me, my head was spinning but finally, both strippers left the stage. My friend was busy with her friends talking about what they had seen, so I made my way to the toilet and with a shaking hand phoned the number on the card the stripper had given me. It only rang once before he picked up the phone.

He told me he was hoping I was going to call him and to meet him backstage in the dressing room. My legs were like jelly as I headed straight from the toilet along the corridor. I finally got to the dressing room door. I stood outside it for what seemed like ages before I knocked on it.

The door swung open and there was my perfect male stripper. My heart skipped a beat as he walked me inside. To my amazement, once inside I was greeted by the second male stripper who also performed tonight.

"This is the woman I was telling you about with the lovely tasting pussy," One of the male strippers said to the other.

Both guys walking towards me and slowly started to touch my neck with their fingers. I was already lost in a world of lust. They walked me over to a table in the corner of the room and told me to lay back. As I did, both guys lifted my legs off the floor, as my knees raised up my skirt lifted up to the tops of my thighs.

Both guys had a huge grin on their face as they stared at my trimmed pussy through the gusset of my tights. One of the guys picked up an aerosol of whipped cream and again squirted it between my now spread legs. What they did next blew my mind.

Both guys held my ankles tight and at the same time both buried their heads between my legs and started to lick away at the whipped cream covering the gusset of my tights. The feeling was out of this world. I took both my hands and grabbed hold of both of their heads as they munched away at my pussy through my tights. I could feel every inch of their tongues darting between my pussy and bumhole and it blew me away.

After maybe a minute or so, both guys stopped and nodded in agreement that my pussy tasted fantastic. With my legs now held high in the air, they slipped off my high heels and dropped my shoes to the floor. They then began working their hands up my body to my vest top and pulled both my tits out of my bra. They sucked my nipples hard and at the same time their hands were rubbing my pussy and inner thighs, their fingers were rubbing my clit hard.

Wildmom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wildmom

At the start of the evening I didn't in a million years think I would be doing this with one stripper, let alone two strippers, all to myself. Both guys began to undress, their cocks were now rock hard and huge. When I say huge, I mean maybe ten inches each and both guys had a real girth to their cocks.

In the other corner of the room, there was a sofa bed. The guys helped me off the table and I watched as the guys converted the sofa into a bed. I climbed on the sofa bed and lay on my back. One of the strippers joined me on the bed and using his arm opened my legs up wide.

He once again buried his head between my legs but this time he used his teeth to bite a hole in the gusset of my tights. My pussy was finally exposed through the hole in my tights and I could already feel my pussy was soaking wet.

He raised his body and moved his lips next to mine and started to kiss me hard, at the same time I could feel the head of his cock touching my pussy lips. I had no idea how this monster cock was going to fit inside me but I didn't have to wait long to find out.

With one long thrust, he buried his cock deep inside me. I let out a scream as his cock stretched my pussy to its limits. The feeling was out of this world. I quickly wrapped my legs tight around his waist and held on for dear life as he started to pump his massive cock in and out of me. The other guy watching was egging him on to fuck me harder and it wasn't long before that's exactly what happened.

This guy fucked my brains out. My god, I have never been fucked so good in my life. I came almost instantly. I lost track of time but I could hear the other guy telling him to pull out so he could fuck me. I looked down between my legs and watched this huge cock finally come out of my pussy. It seemed to go on for ages before it was finally out.

Without wasting any time, the second guy was now between my legs and his cock was yet another huge one. He took my ankles and rested them on his shoulders and put his cock in my pussy.

In this position he got really deep inside me, it seemed like the end of his cock was inside my womb. Again I was fucked like a rag doll. I came so hard I shuddered from head to toe. As my latest orgasm finally passed, he took my ankles off his shoulders and rolled me over so now I was now on top riding his cock.

The second stripper almost instantly started to squeeze and spank my arse as I bounced up and down with this huge shaft inside my pussy. What happened next will stay with me for the rest of my life.

The second stripper moved his mouth close to my ear and asked me if I wanted to try both guys at the same time. I have to be honest and say that I have maybe seen a woman have sex with two guys at the same time in a movie many years ago but never really thought it was possible for normal people like me to ever be able to manage two cocks at the same time. Let alone the fact that these two guys had cocks that must be close to ten inches each.

Just as I was about to answer, yet another huge orgasm was building inside me. What made this orgasm even more powerful was that the second guy had put his finger up my bumhole as the other stripper's cock was hitting all the right places in my pussy. I let out an almighty moan as my body started to shake. I looked around at the guy fingering my arse and told him to stick his cock up my bumhole instead.

He picked up a tub of vaseline from the side, covered it all over his huge cock and climbed behind me gripping my buttocks with his hands and slowly pulled them apart. I moved my legs either side of the guy that I was straddling. I was really worried that both these guys cocks would split me in two.

He ripped the hole in my tights slightly bigger so my bumhole was exposed, then I felt a huge pressure as the guy behind me placed the head of his cock at the entrance to my arse. The guy fucking my pussy slowed down so the guy behind me could fit his cock inside me.

I felt my bumhole tighten more and more as his cock finally found its way inside me. The feeling was out of this world, I tried my best to stick my arse in the air so the guy had a better angle to enter me. Both my holes were full, both guys started to rock me back and forth to try to ease more of their cocks inside me and with every thrust, I could feel them getting deeper and deeper.

The guys started to pick up the pace and held me tight as they both fucked me in my holes with their huge cocks. I was loving every minute, the feeling was mind-blowing. With every thrust, I could feel myself losing control. This was the start of a non-stop orgasm. The guy in my arse could sense I was about to cum and moved his hands onto my shoulders and raised himself up onto his feet whilst still in my arse and really fucked my bumhole hard.

At the same time, the guy I was riding in my pussy had grabbed my hips and was forcing my body up and down hard on his cock. These guys fucked my brains out for what seemed like ages before they both shouted that they were going cum soon. I tried to hold on for dear life as these guys went to town on my holes.

My toes had curled up tight as they made me squirt my cum all over the guy I was riding. Suddenly the guy behind me pulled out of my arse and at the same time the guy I was riding threw me off him and both guys emptied their loads into my mouth and all over my tits.

I was a wreck, I could hardly move, my pussy and bumhole were red raw. I lay motionless on the bed, I had been well and truly fucked by these guys.

Still, they hadn't finished. They pulled down my tights and tied them around my wrists and then held me down while they both went back down on me and ate my pussy and bumhole some more. Cum squirted out of my pussy all over their faces as they continued to lick me out for at least another fifteen minutes or so until they finally climbed off the bed and let me try to recover.

Well, that is what happened on my night with my two male strippers. It really has changed my life. My husband has no idea what I did with those guys. I think he would be mortified if he ever found out.

Published 
Written by jazzman1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments