Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How To Please A Multi-Orgasmic Wife

"I asked my friends to help me giving my wife the orgasms she needs"

33
7 Comments 7
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"My wife can have many orgasms in a row. I can’t give her that. She could use a vibrator, but she hates them. She could masturbate. I could eat her out. But she wants to fuck. To satisfy her I asked my friends for help."

My wife Tina and I were still in college. We had our own apartment since we were married. I was the envy of every college boy. Tina was beautiful. She had a very shapely body even though she was athletic. Her most eye catching feature was her breasts. She had very large, cone shaped torpedo tits. They just stood straight out defying gravity. All men and even many women just stared at her breasts. We both loved the attention.

Our sex life was great. Tina was a sexual dynamo. She could have many orgasms in a row.

This was a little bit of a problem though. I couldn’t give her all the orgasms she wanted. I would fuck her three times in a row and then I was done. I tried oral sex. She preferred fucking. I gave her a vibrator. She hated it. She didn’t much masturbate. She loved fucking.

One day I said to Tina: “I would like to invite Jim, Mike, and Fred over to watch the game. Are you okay with that?”

I knew she would be. Tina liked all three of them. They were my buddies. Athletic, good looking, studs. Tina said so many times. And they loved Tina and her torpedo tits. They just stared at them all the time.

“You know that I like these guys. Of course they can come over any time.”

“Tina, I’d like you to be really nice to them during the game.”

“What do you mean?”

“Just think of something they would really enjoy. That’s all.”

And so the day of the game arrived.

Jim, Mike and Fred came in and sat on the couch.

“Where’s Tina?” Mike asked.

“Here I am.”

Tina came out of the bedroom. She was wearing really tight jeans and a loose white blouse. The blouse was tied in a knot right underneath her breasts. The top three buttons were open. She was not wearing a bra. Her nipples were straining against the blouse.

My friends were staring.

“Hi guys,” Tina said.

“What do you want to drink? Beers?”

“Yes, that would be fine,” Mike finally mumbled.

I turned on the TV. The game began.

Tina returned with the beers. She bent down in front of Jim to put a beer on the coffee table. Jim turned beet red. He had a full view of Tina’s breasts.

Tina did the same for Mike and Fred. The room was quiet except for the TV. I had a raging boner.

Tina walked over to Jim and sat on his lap.

“You don’t mind Jim,” she said while rubbing her breasts in his face.

Jim didn’t answer.

“What is that hard object in your pants?” Tina asked while wiggling in Jim’s lap.

“Are you happy to see me?”

She then moved on to Mike, sitting on his lap, rubbing her tits in his face. Mike's hands started to roam. His right hand was resting on Tina’s left breast. He was squeezing her breast gently and pinching the nipple through her blouse.

“Another hard object in Mike's pants,” Tina giggled.

Now she moved on to Fred’s lap. Fred was ready. He had his hands all over Tina’s breasts. He slipped his right hand into Tina’s blouse. I could only imagine what he was doing in there.

“Now I want to see what all these hard things in your pants are,” Tina exclaimed.

“Take off your clothes, all of them.”

The three started to strip. When the pants finally came off three rock hard erections were staring at Tina.

“Very nice!”

Tina playfully slapped the erections.

“Sit down on the couch,” she commanded.

Tina kneeled in front of Jim, pushed his legs apart and slowly sucked his cock into her mouth. Her hands were caressing his balls. Jim closed his eyes, grunted, and shot his load down Tina’s throat.

I knew that Tina wouldn’t swallow. I quickly grabbed my unread copy of the New York Times from the coffee table. I unfolded the newspaper and held it in front of Tina’s face. Tina spat Jim’s huge load onto the paper.

“Thanks, Frank,” she said, moving on to Mike.

Now she swallowed Mike cock. At the same time she took hold of Jim’s and Fred’s cocks. She gently sucked Mike’s cock while slowly massaging the other two cocks.

It was an incredible sight. I thought I would come into my pants without even touching myself.

Mike shot his load silently. I was ready with my newspaper.

There now was a big puddle of cum on the paper. I watched it slowly soaking in.

Tina had moved on to Fred. Fred was moaning. His cock was in Tina’s mouth. Tina was squeezing his balls. With a loud grunt Fred ejaculated. Tina spat the third load onto the New York Times.

Born_to__Blow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Born_to__Blow

“Thank you boys. Please get dressed and leave. I want to have sex with my husband now.”

The guys left.

“Get rid off that paper and fuck me,” Tina moaned.

“No, I want to keep it as a souvenir,” I replied.

I started sniffing the cum soaked newspaper. I licked it carefully. The smell and taste of all the cum mixed with Tina’s saliva was intoxicating.

“You get off on sniffing and licking other men’s cum,” Tina asked incredulously.

We ripped off our clothes and fucked like rabbits.

I kept the newspaper on the nightstand next to our bed. The sight of it with its now yellowed crinkled pages made me hard instantly. Rubbing my face in it drove me over the edge. We fucked every day.

“Frank, I want to have at least six orgasms in a row. You can’t provide that. If you don’t mind we should ask Jim, Mike, and Fred over. You guys can take turns fucking me until I’m done,” Tina announced one day.

The thought of it turned me on incredibly. At the same time I felt embarrassed.

“We can give it a try,” I said reluctantly.

“Talk to them,” Tina demanded.

I approached my three friends.

“Tina can have many orgasms, one after the other. She wants to experience this. I can’t do it. She insists on fucking only.”

My friends thought I had lost my mind, but eagerly agreed to my proposal that we all take turns fucking Tina until she was satisfied. I invited them over for the next Saturday.

They all arrived at the same time. I led them to our bedroom. Tina was lying in bed, naked with the sheet pulled up to her face. The two big mounds under the sheet were of course her torpedo tits.

“Hey boys. You need to help me out. I would like to have seven orgasms today. I want each of you to fuck me twice. Then Frank can finish me off. Please remove all your clothes. Frank, keep yours on.”

Seven orgasm would be a lot of cum dripping on the bedsheets. I had anticipated this and covered the mattress with a thick copy of the New York Times before putting the bedsheet back on. That way the cum would soak into the newspaper and protect the mattress.

My friends took off their clothes. All were rock hard.

“Jim, no offense, but you are the smallest. You go first. Mike is second. Fred with the biggest dick goes last,” Tina ordered.

Jim didn’t wait. He ripped the sheet of Tina. Tina was moist already. Her pubic hair was matted by her flowing juices. Jim mounted her missionary style. It’s Tina’s favorite position.

His cock was sliding in and out. Tina was moaning. With a loud scream she climaxed. Jim shot his load with a muffled grunt.

He got off Tina. Mike jumped in and pushed is cock right into Tina’s well lubricated hole. Tina started convulsing. Her second orgasm. Mike didn’t need any encouragement. He pumped his load deeply into Tina.

Now it was Fred’s turn with his big cock. He took his time sliding it slowly in and out of Tina. Tina’s pussy was oozing cum. Fred withdrew his cock completely, rubbing his cum covered glans over Tina’s clit. Tina went wild. Fred resumed the thrusting. Tina came. Fred shot his load inside her.

“Let’s start all over. Jim, are you ready?” Tina asked.

Of course Jim was ready. Mike was ready too. Fred finished the job. Six orgasms for Tina.

A sizable puddle of cum had pooled between Tina’s legs. Hopefully the newspaper could absorb it all.

“Boys, please get dressed and leave. I want Frank to finish me off in private,” Tina ordered.

They all left.

“Frank, this was incredible. Did you like the show?”

“What’s not to like? My best friends all fucking my wife?”

But my giant bulge in my shorts said otherwise. I ripped off my clothes and plunged my rock hard erection into Tina. With each thrust cum squirted out of Tina’s overflowing pussy. All that semen inside her. It was an incredible sensation. Tina had orgasm number seven. I deposited my load into the pool of cum inside her.

“What a day,” Tina panted.

“I have never been that satisfied in my life. I need a shower.”

After Tina left I waited for a few more minutes until all the cum had soaked into the newspaper underneath the sheet. I retrieved the newspaper and smelled it. I licked it. The mixture of four men’s semen and Tina’s pussy juice was an unbelievable aphrodisiac. I reassembled the newspaper, folded it and put it on top of the other souvenir on my nightstand.

I only had to look at the newspapers and smell them and I was ready. Tina ridiculed me for it.

With every fuck Tina and I would recount our adventure. We fucked a lot.

Published 
Written by riederfrank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments