Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Housemates

"We were enjoying a lazy Sunday morning of cuddles in bed when there was a knock at the door."

9
3 Comments 3
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Like all good stories, this one contains an element of truth."

The story I’m about to tell to place nearly forty years ago. At the time, I was living in a shared house with three other people. One of my housemates was a good friend, a tall Welshman called Ned with red hair. We all shared in the house running and often eat together, cooking communal meals. As close friends, sharing seemed natural though I didn’t at that time see how far that might go!

My girlfriend of the time was at college outside of London and so we didn’t see each other as often as we might have liked to. This was OK most of the time but it meant we didn’t get enough sex and most weekends when we saw each other, we spent together in bed. Although we were boy- and girlfriend, there was also a tacit, if not explicit, understanding that we might have other partners and it didn’t seem to be a problem.

One hot summer weekend, Jane came to London for one of those rare weekends together. Saturday, we went out and saw some mutual friends but made an early night of it for some ‘catching up’ to a certain amount of mocking laughter from my housemates. So it was on Sunday morning that we woke up reasonably early and were enjoying a lazy Sunday morning of cuddles and chats.

We were idly playing with each other when there was a knock on the door and Ned promptly entered bearing tea. He’d done this before and I was aware that he rather fancied Jane and got on well with her. But I think the site of us both under a thin sheet and Jane’s voluptuous body in particular was quite a big turn-on and it became obvious to us that under his robe, there lurked a increasingly large erection. The erection increased in size still further as Jane turned, with her breasts now no longer covered by the sheet to face him.

‘Brought you tea,’ he muttered in his strong Welsh accent and bent down by the bed to put the tea down.

At this point, Jane could not help noticing Ned’s cock as his robe parted for a moment. It was curved like a scimitar and surrounded by a mass of red pubic hair. She smiled.

Jane had large breasts but particularly lovely long, thin nipples. They were very sensitive and, if the mood was right, playing with them could bring her to orgasm. Her nipples lengthened and darkened in colour with sucking too which was a real turn-on for me.

I stroked her uncovered left breast and the nipple became immediately erect. I looked at Ned and smiled too and without further thought from any of us, he took her right nipple in his mouth and sucked very gently.

‘Harder,’ she said and in that moment I knew that this was permission for all of us to do more.

A few minutes of this teasing and stroking was enough to bring Jane to a climax. A warm pink glow spread across her chest and up to her face as a shuddering exhalation of breath announced her first orgasm of the day. I think we all knew it would not be the last.

Ned shrugged off the robe and joined us on the bed. His cock was large but it was the distinct curve that fascinated me. Already the foreskin was drawn back and a shimmer of liquid upon the cock head told me he was excited. Jane drank in the sight.

If there had been any doubt about what was about to happen, it was dispelled for me by Jane. Almost involuntarily, her legs began to part and her knees to draw up. Pulling aside the rest of the sheet her labia spread further and further apart as her legs parted still more. There was no need for any further foreplay and I could see Ned was desperate to penetrate her. He sat up between her legs and slid himself on top of her, his cock in one smooth motion, fully engorged inside her. The look on Janes's face was indescribable as I watched his urgent thrusts deeper and deeper into her. They began to pant in unison and Jane, normally a quiet girl in bed, began to make little sobs and cries.

Ned can’t have had sex for some while and Jane’s gorgeous, yielding body meant that this wouldn’t last very long. And so it was that after only a minute or two, he came, with gasping breaths and a long groan. God knows how much semen he had just deposited into my willing and happy girlfriend.

‘Oh no, I’m so sorry, so quick, you’re so fantastic, couldn’t stop, just lost it,’ he panted.

Jane just giggled. I said, ‘Don’t worry, we have plenty of time - and anyway, it’s my turn now!’

There was a definite plop as Ned’s now deflating penis was withdrawn from inside Jane and a trickle of warm semen began to flow from her now gaping pussy down her long labia lips and all over her pubic hair.

I was a young man and without a lot of experience and this was very new to me. But seeing my lovely unsatisfied girlfriend open and with the mixed juices of her own body and Ned’s I discovered, was a huge turn-on.

EvieRed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvieRed

‘Get on your knees,’ I said and Jane turned, still dripping, with her large bottom facing me, her legs slightly apart.

Jane was usually quite tight so I slipped into her with an ease I had never felt before, the twin lubrications having made my penetration almost imperceptible.

Ned sat next to Jane and began to caress her dangling breasts, pulling the long, erect nipples down as they expanded again under his touch.

After our session last night, I was not so desperate as poor Ned had been so I started a steady rhythmical stroke, pulling out almost completely and then plunging fully home again. This caused more semen to be squeezed out [he had been desperate!] which caused Jane to be even wetter. Jane started her panting in harmony with my thrusts and we kept this up for some while.

As I said earlier, Jane was usually quite quiet while having sex, often because of the close proximity of other people. This was completely different as she took control, demanding deeper or faster or slower again interspersed with squeals, grunts and sometimes almost howls. This was even more exciting for me and glancing over I could see Ned’s cock, still covered with a glistening sheen from earlier, starting to grow longer and stiffer again.

Now Jane began to hyperventilate, unable to talk and I knew she was near.

She gave a piercing howl of pleasure and pushed back hard against me, squeezing the last warm wet mix of the previous orgasm over my cock and balls. This was too much and I came deep inside her.

We collapsed in a heap with me behind her on my side and her facing Ned. For a few minutes, we lay still, the glorious post-coital glow spread over us and the unmistakable smell of our intermingled fluids filled the air. Our breathing returned to normal and we were utterly relaxed. Ned, however, was beginning to revive and kissed Jane slowly as she lay facing him.

Stroking Janes back, I could feel her moving against Ned in a languorous way. Her bottom rubbed against me but my cock remained limp and still dripping from our recent fucking. I fondled Jane's breast from behind and discovered her long, thin nipples were hard and lengthening. Then Jane raised her leg and I knew she was reaching for Ned’s cock.

A few seconds later and she wriggled and dropped down and though I could not see, I knew his cock must now be sliding into her.

They began to move together now and I could hear the slurping of her well-lubricated body in time to each thrust. This went on for a while as both of them enjoyed the slow non urgency of the sensuous pleasures of a warm, wet, post-coital fuck.

After a while, Ned pulled Jane towards him and rolled her on top of him. Now I could see them both in profile as Jane started to rotate her bottom on Ned’s now fully inserted cock.

Leaning up on one elbow, I took in the sight of my gorgeous girlfriend being fucked by my friend and I have to say it turned me on immensely. Sitting up, I knelt between Neds parted legs and observed close up that curved cock thrusting itself in and out of what was now the wettest girl I had ever played with. Literally dripping from his cock, each thrust seemed to open Jane up more and cause more liquid to appear.

By now I was fully erect again. Carefully positioning myself, I found the tip of my cock slipping by Neds thrusting cock and the pleasure so great that I pushed in and forward so that Jane now had two cocks inside her. The sensation was wonderful, we thrust in time into her, causing a squeal of pleasure each time. Our pace started to accelerate and the noise that all three of us were now making to grow in intensity.

Jane was the first to orgasm, shaking and gasping and her vagina contracting around the two hard and slippery cocks that were penetrating deep inside her. This set Ned off and I felt the tension in his cock as he pushed as deep as he could and ejaculated.

I pulled back and out and, holding my slippery wet and engorged penis in my hand, I came in huge spurts of semen all over Jane’s bottom, back, neck and all over us all.

A little while later, the sticky, smelly knot of bodies disentangled and Jane got up and went for a wash. Ned and I grinned at each other.

A little later we were all three embarrassed by our housemates who, it seems, had heard everything through the thin walls. There was a certain amount of teasing but we three felt also a certain amount of jealousy too.

 

Published 
Written by carpediem2010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments