Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun With Katie

"Breaking Katie in is a LOT of fun!"

27
3 Comments 3
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

“Now it is my turn to taste you!” I say, as I dive between Katie’s legs.

I flip her body over so she’s on her back and proceed to part her ass cheeks with my tongue and lick her from her tailbone to her clit in one long, even stroke.  Her nectar is delicious and it ignites a vibration in my balls which radiates through my body.  I’ve waited a long time for this!

I stiffen my tongue and run it deep into her rosebud and she screams in delight.  Then, I hear another scream.

“What the fuck?!?!” I hear from the bedroom door.

“Oh, shit!” I think. "I’m caught!” 

Not red-handed, but wet-bearded!

“We talked about this!  We agreed we would do her together when she finally turned eighteen!” said my wife.

“Yes, we certainly did.  But I can explain.  I went out to the pool after my workout and Katie was swimming.  She was wearing that tiny thong bikini and when she climbed out of the pool and walked by me to sit down, that gorgeous, juicy ass was glistening.  So my fire was building up.  And then, do you know what she said to me?” I asked.

“I can only imagine.  But no, I don’t know.  Tell me what this little minx said to you.” my wife replied.

“I’ve never tasted cum before!”

“OK.  You are right.  I forgive you.  How could you have resisted that?” she replies.  She’s the best!

“Now, get over here between her legs and feast on her pussy.  I’m going to show you her throat skills.”

I pull Katie over to the side of the bed again, her head hanging off.  And while my wife begins sucking on her pussy I work my cock back into her throat.I look down at my wife and I exalt at the pleasure she is enjoying as she settles into a rhythm with her tongue on Katie’s clit.

Oh how I love my wife.  How we finally found our twin flames.  We are both hypersexuals and have a completely open sex life. I’m naturally an Alpha, Dominant sexual Beast and she is a fully active sexual submissive.  We have a two-step safe-word agreement that is inviolable.  Therefore, I am free to create with our sexuality.  It is my “art” and I love creating “fantasy” level sex-scapades in reality.

“This true cock slut actually complained that because I pumped my cum straight down her throat, she STILL hasn’t tasted cum. I’m going to deposit a load into her pussy and let you suck it out and feed it to her.” I say.  “Get up, Little One,” I command.  “Flip over and get on your hands and knees. Now, bend down and bury your face in my wife’s pussy.  Lick her juicy clit over and over and over.  Don’t stop, no matter what.  Unless she pulls your face away,” I instruct Katie.

I lean in and bury my tongue in Kaitie’s ass, resuming the rim job that my wife interrupted when she walked in.  Her ass is so tight.  I can barely push my tongue all the way in.  But as I do a loud moan escapes from her throat.  I stand up and rub the head of my cock on her pussy.  It is dripping wet in her delicious nectar and soon it covers the head of my cock. Wrapping my strong arms around her tiny waist, I pull her back and down towards my cock.  Slowly, I push the head of my cock into her dripping slit.  

MirandaCougar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MirandaCougar

“Fuck, it is so tiny.  I hope I fit!” I exclaim to my wife.

She responds by grinding Katie’s mouth into her pussy which distracts Katie enough to relax her pussy and I slam my cock deep in her pussy and bottom out, balls-deep.  Katie screams in primal lust.  Immediate pain shoots through her pussy and through her whole body.  Just as it registers, a tidal wave of unimaginable blissful pleasure explodes from her clit, followed by  explosions of every nerve in her body.

It is hard to explain to someone who hasn’t experienced it.  But, I’ll try.  Imagine a full string of Black Cat Fireworks where each loud explosion resulted in the biggest, sharpest orgasm ripping from your clit or your balls immediately throughout your body.  Just as the last firecracker-orgasm pops, I begin fucking her hard and fast.  Each thrust bottoms out in her tiny pussy, making my balls slam into her clit.  I find a rhythm, pounding her pussy, drawing her body into my thrust, slamming her body against my cock.  Suddenly, I hear a sound from my wife.  It is a mixture of growling and howling.  I realize that somehow, Katie’s tongue is still a blur on my wife’s clit while I’m fucking her for all I’m worth.I howl like a wolf, reveling in the glory of this perfect moment!

"Cum with me!  You beautiful cock sluts!” I roar at them.  I have reached the point of no return.  My body begins cumming, but I don’t ejaculate immediately.  Instead, I float in the state of being that is best described as pure bliss.  My spirit leaves my body.  I float about myself, watching this amazing creation.  I feel every physical sensation.  I’m floating on bliss.  I continue pounding Katie’s pussy without missing a stroke.  And then it hits.  I’m immediately pulled back into my body as my cock explodes.  Waves of rapturous pleasures rip through me, body and soul.  Equal orgasms rip through both of my beautiful cock sluts and we all scream together!

We all collapse on the bed together.  Loud breathing is the only sound heard as we pant to catch our breath.  My wife and I position Katie between us and we all squeeze together in a deep embrace.  

After some time, I say, “Katie still needs to taste my cum.  Get up on your knees, Little One, standing up.” 

My wife lays on her back and positions her head between Katie’s legs.  I push Katie down on my wife’s mouth.  Slurping and sucking, she pulls as much of my cum from Katie’s pussy as she can get.  Once she is satisfied she has gotten all she can, she holds it in her mouth as she crawls out and pulls Katie to her, kissing her deep and sharing my cum with her. Once Katie has swallowed as much of my cum as she could get, my wife positions herself between my legs and buries my cock in her throat.  I pull Katie over to squat on my face alternate tongue fucking her ass and sucking on her clit. 

We are having amazing time when suddenly we hear “What the fuck?!?!” as Julie walks into the room…

Published 
Written by YourTxSir
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments