Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First of many 3somes

13
2 Comments 2
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

So the story of Laura & Mike:

Years back, in the 80's, I started to have a good fuck affair with a lady in my office.. Laura had a gorgeous body, lovely tight d cups and a sweet tasty bald pussy.. LOVED to fuck her, cum in her then much to her surprise (the first couple of times) eat my cum from her cunt.. The affair was very open with fantasies and experiences we had done in the past, which really enhanced our fuck sessions, so one afternoon, we were laying spooned in bed, my cock just had finished loading her cunt, she asked why I enjoyed the taste of my cum and her cunt juices.. 

So I when I told her of my first man to man a few years back, where I had fucked a guy, then always relived in when I masturbated but in a position with my legs high up over a couch end, on my shoulders or laying on my back with my knees pulled over my head and my cock perfectly positioned over my gaping mouth, thinking it was his cock and he would cum (which I did, shooting downwards into my own mouth), aiming my my cock downwards, So Laura asked if I would do it again?.. 

I said under the right conditions sure.. Yet in the meantime, she wanted to watch me masturbate that way, over the end of her couch or laying with my knees over my head and toes touching past my head.. This went on for some time til she said she had a surprise coming up.. She was in a sort of on again, off again with a guy, Mike, but nothing steady.. We kinda split the time with her.. 

So one Friday night, I was in a local pub and knew he was over at her place.. Mike did know I was fucking her and did not really care as he was kinda cuckhold to her.. So thinking what had she up her sleeve, called her up and she said he was primed but unsuspecting. So I headed to her place.. 

I knocked and walked upstairs and they were in the living room, roaring fire going and I sat down.. We talked and then I leaned over to fondle her breasts as he watched.. Then Mike come over from his chair and pulled her legs straight, then her loose pants down.. Laura NEVER wore panties unless she had her period.. So immediately there is her exposed and already gleaming tight pussy lips.. 

So I took off her top and there were her magnificent breasts and rather tight hard nipples.. I leaned in to suckle as he started to lick her cunt lips.. This went for about 20 or so minutes, by which time we had her on the floor, legs spread eagled and alternating our positions.. He & I were by this time both naked.. 

And about that 20-25 minute mark, she leans up and says I want to see you guys do something.. I already knew anal was in store but he didn't.. So playing innocent, I said we should draw straws and the winner has to do what she wants.. 

Laura got up and got a couple straws, (she & I had already planned this out as we knew Mike would have backed out otherwise), to which drew the straws from her hand.. OH WOW. I lost.. Laura was rubbing and fingering her cunt and look at us both and said " Mike, FUCK DENNIS!, He is a VIRGIN and needs to loose it!". I acted shocked which gave Mike more confidence.  So I went into the bathroom, used her hose attachment in the shower to douche/rinse myself for the main event... When I came back, she had a small bottle of lubricant and had taken the cushions from the couch and told me to lay on my back, with my ass over the edge.. 

I assumed the position, Mike knelt between my legs, grabbed me by the ankles, forced & exposed my virgin fuck hole.. He was good 7+"s of a good thickness and cut.. He placed his head to my now lubricated cunt... Laura, in the meantime, was kneeling to my right, her exposed bald cunt within reach.. She leaned over to grab Mikes cock and centred it and then he slowly pushed in.. I was so tight, even though I had been self fucking with a couple toys for a while. (BI thw way, THEY were both very verbal and used mancunt or manpussy many times then and in the future as I becaome their bottom fuck toy)

YookoPie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YookoPie

He stopped to allow me to relax then pushed until finally he was COMPLETELY inside.. LAURA was beside herself, glassy eyed as she never had guessed or expected to see this.. Then Mike now secure inside my mancunt, proceeded to slowly SLOWLY to pump me, as I was groaning louder and louder.. Laura fingered her cunt as she massaged her nipples and I GROANED more just watching her... The HEAT, inside my virgin mancunt was intense until I finally relaxed and truly knew this was amazing. As Mike continued, I got Laura to sit on my face, my head propped up with another hard pillow and proceeded to eat her cunt, as she sat reverse cowboy, she looked down as Mikes dark cock (Mike was very dark skinned for a white guy) vanishing into my pure white mancunt.. Laura, slowly stroked my cock but not to get me off, because I was a flood of pre-cum and she was using it to massage her nipples.. Mike was able to lean and lick my pre-cum from each.. 

I am not sure how long Mike fucked me but I am guessing he lasted a good 10-15 minutes as every time he got close, he stopped then would go EVER so slowly, yet the feeling inside my mancunt was always amazing.. 

Laura had orgasmed over my face at least 2 or 3 times times, from my tonguing and her fingering her clit, when my tongue needed a break.. I guess Mike finally decided he was ready to cum as he built up speed until I actually felt his cock expand then he groaned hard and hammered inside ONE hard time, then slowly paced until finished. Laura was finishing her finale of cum and with that, she fell over and lay spread eagled and exposed and yes GLEAMING wet. Mike slowly pulled out. And that is when I felt his cum ooze out and down my ass crack to the waiting towel they had placed there.

Laura then got up and went to the bathroom, got a couple hand towels nice wet & hot with soap to clean us both, just in case. So then we lay on the floor, still naked (in front of that roaring fireplace fire), when we started to position to a triangle to enjoy the oral pleasures, swapping her cunt for a cock, until Mike, having a fantastic recovery power, crawled in behind me, spooned me and slid his cock slowly back into my mancunt. He lifted my leg (with my help) to give Laura another scenic view. 

Laura took the hint and rolled around, onto her side into a sideways 69, so she got to see my cunt get filled, up close & first hand as she slowly licked and sucked my cock. And of course, I got to eat one of the all time sweetest tasting female cunts in my lifetime. So because Mike had taken a LONG time to cum the first time, I actually know that from the clock on the wall, it was 22:30 when he started to fuck me in spooner position, that he finally finished at just around 23:10.. FORTY minutes, when he came again, this time fully spent.. I squeezed my cunt hole to keep the juices but Laura thought ahead and slipped a butt plug to retain Mikes load. Then as Laura had a load of my cum in her mouth, she decided not to swallow but share my load, so she swung around to share my cum, WITH ME, tongue to tongue.

We finished off in a shower, washing each others bodies, where she took out the butt plug and allowed his cum to drool out, then three naked bodies slipped into her hot tub in the back yard. That was the first of a few fun events.

Published 
Written by Dennis_TBL69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments