Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fifteen Minutes

"A lot can happen in fifteen minutes."

46
17 Comments 17
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Revised a little."

The wine was delicious. We headed upstairs so your wife could finish giving me the tour, leaving you with the dishes. We catch each other’s eyes as I follow behind her. Oh, yes, her cute little arse sways seductively just out of reach, taunting me.

We bump into each other, giggling and smiling. I trail my finger delicately down her arm as she proudly shows off your family photos – she’s positively glowing now. Our glances catch one another, there’s a sparkle in her gentle eyes. A few loose strands of hair framing her face makes me reach out to caress her. Meeting her gaze, I tuck the strands behind her ear. She glances at the floor and looks back at me again. There’s a tiny hitch in her breathing. I let my hand slip down over her arm, squeezing her hand just as I look away.

“What else is up here then?” Cheekily, I look over my shoulder and grin.

“The bedroom...” she almost pants, looking at me with a definite hunger in her eyes. “Come on, I'll show you!” She giggles as she takes my hand and pulls me from the family room. There’s a palpable heat between us.

Your room reflects her perfectly, classy and elegant. I have a strong suspicion she’s not as innocent as she outwardly projects. Stepping closer, I trace her cheek with my finger. I watch her cleavage rise and fall and the pretty flush that's now adorning her skin. The excitement that has been building between us makes both quiver as our bodies connect.

I nibble my lip, my eyes slowly moving down her body. Breathily, she says, “Is something wrong?” I notice her retreating a little into herself, interlacing her fingers and looking down at the bedroom floor. She’s self-conscious. She does not need to be.

Meeting her eyes again, “Not even a little. You are stunning. Devastatingly gorgeous.” I trace my thumb lightly along her cheek.

She laughs it off, rolling her eyes some. I repeat it, “No really, you’re beautiful." I lean in and softly kiss the tip of her nose.

“Relax, you’re safe,” I whisper, “Nothing happens that we don't want to. If you just want to hang, we hang.”

She smiles crookedly.

You trust me, she needs to as well.

We banter for a few minutes, giggling a little and bonding over a mutual interest… You.

Soon after, we fall into a natural silence. She sits down at the end of your bed, taking my hands. She's ready.

“Lie back," I instruct. I can see that she needs me to take the lead. Fortunately, I know exactly what I’m doing. I lean towards her, peck her gently on the lips, so soft and full. I kiss my way along her jaw.

“Trust me.”

She closes her eyes, nods, and tries to relax. She has given me all the permission I need. Faster breaths give her away. Her breasts are straining against her top, her nipples puckered and visible under her shirt. I struggle to draw my eyes away from the mounds that are her tits. I linger on them for a moment longer, appreciating her. She really is something special.

Admiring her kind face, I smile at the happy lines around her eyes. I think of how often you must have made this beautiful lady laugh; she wears her age with grace. She’s in her forties, but you’d never know it.

I trace her collar bone, unbuttoning her shirt, whispering in her ear, “Do you want me to stop?” She looks at me, entranced, and shakes her head.

“No.”

This is all about her. I marvel at how brave and trusting she’s being right now, stepping outside her comfort zone. I smell a hint of perfume, perfectly complimenting her own natural scent. I have to work hard to suppress my own moan.

I trace my finger down her middle, stopping just at her jeans. I gently unbutton them and tell her to lift her cute bum so that I can peel them off. My hands eagerly explore her soft, silky legs as I go.

She’s flushing at my touch now. You were right. She’s exquisitely beautiful. Appearing so angelic at first, I now know you were right. There is something devilish hiding within her. Together, we’re going to set her free.

Liberating her from her jeans, I help sit her up, sliding her white shirt over her soft, pale, elegant shoulders. The hairs on her arms stand up as if they sense a chill in the air. Unconsciously, my every touch lingers on her super sensitive skin. Going painstakingly slow, I guide her hands out from the sleeves. Gradually, her sultry eyes open, peeking through her thick, dark eyelashes.

Both of us are intensely aware of our proximity, breathing the same air as one another. I send you a silent apology—our plan has gone tits up. This isn’t a game for me anymore. I fucking need her.

As I unfasten her bra, those gorgeous, soft, perky breasts gently fall from their confines. They’re perfect. Soft and supple in my palms, I enjoy teasing them and eliciting delightful moans from her throat. Pinkish areolas surrounding her nipples that are pointing out at me. My mouth waters as I yearn to have them between my lips. Running my thumbs over them, she gasps. It’s different when it’s a woman. Even when it’s rough, it’s still softer. I can tell she’s learning that quickly from how her body reacts; little shivers are periodically taking over.

autotestmodel247
Online Now!
Lush Cams
autotestmodel247

I lean in for a kiss, a real one this time. She’s much more relaxed now. I can taste the wine on her, familiar but noticeably different at the same time. She tastes so sweet, tentatively, her tongue brushes past mine. We both moan. As our tongues start to urgently explore each other, she tries to touch me, but I pull back.

“Lie back,” I instruct again. She frowns a little, not one for being bossed about. But it’s a new experience, and she eagerly acquiesces.

Crawling up between her legs, I whisper, “Close your eyes, and keep them closed.”

Her eyes now closed, I lightly kiss along her jawline with gentle flickering licks. Kisses tracing down her neck, into the crook. I nibble and suck just enough to see the goosebumps rise on her skin. Seeing this, I take her nipple between my forefinger and thumb and rolling it between them, teasing it until she throatily exhales.

She instinctively parts her thighs in anticipation of what she thinks is to come.

I grin wryly, admiring her body, I see her chest flushed, her nipples pointed and aching. Her lips are swollen from our kiss, and her breathing is uneasy. She’s right where I want her. Where we want her.

Kissing down from her collarbone, I make my way to her waiting breast. I’ve needed it in my mouth since I first saw her. Unable to wait any longer, I envelop her nipple. Running my tongue over the hard, crinkled flesh, drawing it between my teeth. I nibble and she moans, arching her back and pushing her breast harder to my mouth. I look up at her as I clamp around her and suck. Her incoherent mumblings encouraging me to move to her other breast. Pulling her taut nipple into my mouth, I keenly circle my tongue over the rough skin.

Once.

Twice.

Three times.

That was it, a definite husky groan. Pinching her nipple lightly, I latch on with my mouth again. My tongue swirling around her hardened nipple. She starts to try to pull away as she tries to close her thighs, clearly seeking some relief. I release her from my mouth.

I look up and her eyes are still closed, but I think she’s been peeking. I blow on her nipples, the cold air making the flesh around more strained. So pretty.

Lazily trailing my tongue down the middle of her torso, at her belly button, I lick and blow. Gasping, she can’t stay still.

I’m so close to her present now. I alternate my kissing, sucking, and very gently nibbling down a trail to pretty, black lace panties. I can smell her strong aromatic arousal, powerful, tangy, and deep. She smells like she’s going to cum from the slightest little nudge.

I think about how pleased you’ll be and shudder at the possibilities. Hooking my fingers into her panties and peeling them down from her hip, I don’t even need to direct her anymore. She lifts her bum and bends her knees, giving me my first look at her delicious cunt, shining with the arousal I’ve created within her. The intoxicating smell almost makes me forget to go slow. Unable to resist, I lean forward and inhale deeply. Musky and naughty, with a slight tang to the scent. I have to bite my lip to stop my tongue from darting out to taste her.

I hear her gasp. I look up through my lashes to see her watching me now, her knees still bent and thighs parted. She’s blushing. She nods, which is fortunate since my nose is already pressed against the dark patch of hair at her mound. However, I don’t cave in that easily. If she’s going to give in to this, she needs to be all in. I kiss that tuft, soft and well-groomed. Biting the hair just a bit because I simply can’t resist. I pull back.

Raising my eyebrow, “Yes?” I ask.

She doesn’t break eye contact. There is a subtle creak as the door opens slightly.

Unaware of the movement, your now eager wife whimpers, “Why did you stop?”

Pleased with her neediness, I embrace my more dominant role. “Tell me what you want.”

She bites down on her lip. I notice her pussy tensing; a waft of her tempting scent hits me. It is all I can do not to dive in and taste her.

My nostrils must have flared; I can feel my own excitement pooling in my panties. “Tell me what you want?” I press her again.

Casting her eyes down at my knees as they thwart her attempts to squeeze her thighs together in an effort to get some relief. Blushing furiously, she whimpers, “Please...” Her glistening slit inviting me into her depths.

“Please, what?”

She’s panting now. I’m glad you’re here to witness this.

“Please... please… taste me.” Her eyes plead with me, begging.

I hold her gaze, satisfied and smiling.

“She’s ready, Will.”

Published 
Written by AppleByBoom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments