Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daisy, Part Two

"Friday Happy Hour turns into much more!"

57
7 Comments 7
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"While Part One is based on a real events, Part Two is pure fantasy of me wanting to fuck Daisy's co-workers."

During the next week Daisy and I saw each other several times for dinner and sex. We had made plans to meet Friday after work at Smitty’s.

When I arrived at the bar she was with Melanie and Letty again. The two other ladies had fun at my expense teasing me about “taking our friend away,” as Letty put it.

As we chatted, I learned more about both of the other women. Like Daisy they were divorced, had adult children, and had worked at Target for years. Melanie made sure to point out that, “Your girlfriend is our boss.”

“My girlfriend?” I said sarcastically, making a funny face.

Letty laughed, “Well, she has called you her boyfriend.”

I grinned and looked at Daisy. She winked and said, “I don’t like the term fuck-buddy. Besides, we’re just having fun. Right?”

“I’m having fun,” I joked. “Do we really want to define this only a week after having met?”

“You’re smooth,” said Melanie.

I held up both hands, looked around the table at all three, and proclaimed, “Look, Daisy is an amazing woman who I am enjoying getting to know. And we are having a lot of fun.” I continued, looking only at Daisy, “You are beautiful, smart, fun, and so much more. I just want to continue to build our friendship. If we decide to date seriously, I would be one lucky man.”

Letty broke the silence, “Awww, you are so nice, Jeff.”

Trying to change the subject I brought up my friend Mike. “He really seems like a good guy. I think he just tries too hard when talking to women.”

Daisy agreed, “He seems so full of shit. He just needs to tone it down fifty percent. If he’d just be himself maybe one of my girls would go out with him.”

Melanie laughed, “I don’t know. He’d have to really stop all the bullshit.”

“I agree,” said Letty, “but you’re more our type. Professional, handsome, fun... and we hear you’re great in bed too!”

I turned to Daisy, “I wonder where they heard that?”

“Melanie,” Letty said, “maybe Daisy will share Jeff with us?”

“Keep dreaming, ladies,” said Daisy.

Laughing, I said, “Sharing is caring."

“You never know,” said Letty.

Daisy quickly changed the subject and we started talking about an upcoming concert in the area. They had bought four tickets and she asked if I’d like to attend the show with them.

“Take you three beautiful women to a concert? I’ll be the envy of every guy there,” I proclaimed. “Of course! I can be your DD so you three can cut loose.”

Melanie loved my idea of being the DD, “That would be great! We can all get drunk!”

Soon Daisy and I were leaving the bar while the other two gals were going to have a “final-final.” Before we did however, Daisy did invite the girls over to sit in the spa later.

Once at Daisy’s house I grilled some chicken on the BBQ and she made us a large salad. Eventually we made it into the spa just about eight pm. At this point there was no need for bathing suits since she had not heard from either of the girls that they were going to join us.

Sure enough, not ten minutes into the spa we heard Letty and Melanie entering through the side gate. With no towels or bathing suits Daisy cautioned the girls, “We’re both naked.”

Letty joked, “I’ve seen you naked a thousand times. And its not like I haven’t seen a cock before.”

Melanie was a bit more serious, “Well, if you two are naked then I guess we’ll be naked too.”

I was a bit shocked. Were these two really going to strip down and get in the spa with us? As both ladies kicked off their heels and sat down to undress I looked at Daisy. “We skinny dip together out here all summer long,” she said.

Being a horned-up man, I had wondered the past week what Letty and Melanie looked like naked. I was not disappointed. Letty was a petite woman who might be five foot tall on a good day, and probably a size four. Small 32 B or C tits and with a shaved kitty. Melanie was a bit on the voluptuous side, about five-six in height and a size 14/16. She had large, full tits that were easily 40DD’s and had a small Dorito sized patch of hair about her clit.

Not wanting to stare I tried to play it cool, but Melanie asked, “Well, what do you think?”

I calmly smiled and said, “You two look wonderful,” trying to be like Switzerland in the neutral zone.

Letty laughed. “You chicken! Would you fuck us?”

Laughing, “Of course I’d fuck you, but I’m with Daisy.”

“That is the correct answer,” laughed Daisy.

The girls got into the spa, and we picked up our conversations from earlier at Smitty’s. After about twenty minutes Daisy suggested getting some drinks so she and Letty went inside via the garage to get us a few beers.

Melanie didn’t waste any time, “Can I see your cock?”

I joked, “You know about shrinkage, right?”

“Okay, George Costanza. Yes, I know about shrinkage,” Melanie laughed.

I slowly stood up on the spa ledge seat and gave myself a little pull and fondle trying to bring my Magic Johnson back to life. “Sorry, this is about half the normal size,” I said trying to be modest.

“Daisy said you have a nice dick. I’m sure when you’re hard it’s wonderful,” she said.

I quickly sat down. Letty and Daisy returned soon with the beers when Melanie blurted out, “Jeff showed me his cock.”

“Uh, ummm, you asked to see my cock,” I quickly replied.

Letty laughed, “She has a cock fetish. Her taboo fantasy is to have three guys at once.”

“NO IT IS NOT!” shot back Melanie.

The girls were all laughing, and I wasn’t sure who was serious or who was joking, but I played along and gave a little laugh. After we finished our beers Letty and Melanie said they were going to be leaving but asked to use the garage bathroom to shower off as they planned on stopping at another bar on their way home.

Daisy and I went inside and cleaned up the dinner dishes and such. She stuck her head into the garage bathroom and told the girls to lock the gate when they left. She and I went into her bedroom to lay down and watch TV.

We didn’t watch much TV, and soon were making out and in full foreplay mode. It must have been ten minutes when I noticed Daisy motioning with her hand. I turned around to see Melanie and Letty in an embrace and kissing. “May we join you?” asked Melanie.

“Jeff, she’s talking to you,” said Daisy.

SquirtyLola
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtyLola

I looked at her not knowing if I was being setup or if these women were for real. “We occasionally play together. I’d like to share you with my besties,” Daisy said.

I sat up on the bed and told Daisy, “I’m all for fun. If you want to share me with your friends, I’m happy to do so. But you are my girl.”

Letty spoke up, “Jeff, we’ve had to hear what a great lover you are all week long. Melanie and I haven’t been with a man in over a year. We just want to have some fun, get fucked, and get off a few times.”

“We’re all going to play together,” said Daisy. “You and one girl, and I’ll play with the other girl. Once you’ve been with both Melanie and Letty they’ll leave.”

I thought my head was going to explode. Three women. MF and FF all on the same bed? Is Ashton Kutcher going to jump out of the closet and tell me I’ve been “punked"?

I spoke slowly, “Okay. What are the rules? Daisy, is there anything you don’t want me to do with the girls?”

“No rules. Have fun. Fuck them silly. They just want dick,” she said in a serious tone.

I looked at her, “So rimming is okay? Anal sex is ok? Cumming in their mouth is okay?”

“Whatever they want. Their bodies, their rules,” Daisy said.

Letty spoke first. “I don’t do anal sex. You can rim me or finger my ass. I dig both, just no dick.”

Laughing, Melanie said, “I want it all. Fuck my ass, eat my ass, cum in my mouth. Whatever. I just want to have some fun and have a few orgasms from a man. My vibrator has had too much action the past sixteen months.”

“Okay, let’s get started,” I said taking charge. “What I’d like is for all three of you to suck my cock, lick my balls, and rim my ass for a bit. Then one of you can pair up with me.”

Daisy laughed, “Of course you want all three of us at once.”

Laughing, “And I’m happy to have one of you ride me while another sits on my face,” I said.

“Oh, Letty, let's you and I do that. That sounds fun!” said Melanie. We started off by all three ladies alternating between riding my cock and sitting on my face so the girls were facing each other, allowing them to kiss and touch.

Over the next sixty minutes Letty, Melanie and I explored each other while Daisy watched and played with one of the girls. I learned that the three women have played together three other times, but never with a man. I was their first shared experience, “Unless you count my big black dildo,” joked Letty.

I did not tell them that I had been in several threesomes, a gang bang, a bukkake filmed event, and two swinger parties.

The girls actually played Rochambeau to decide who would go first with me, and Letty won. She was more of a sensual and erotic lover who really enjoyed being orally pleasured. I lost count, but I’m sure she had at least four orgasms, two or three as I ate her super juicy pussy and two as we fucked in every known position in the Kama Sutra.

Melanie, the full figured one, enjoyed being man-handled and fucked hard. As she had her legs pulled back and I pounded her from my knees I started slapping her big fat tits which made her pussy clamp down on my cock as she rode a wave of pleasure. At one point she whispered, “I want you in my ass and I want you to cum on my face. Make me your cum slut. Treat me like a whore.”

I was not going to let this chance for anal sex go by without taking advantage of it. Thank heavens I had taken a Viagra before arriving at Smitty’s so I was rock hard as I played with the ladies.  I brought Mel to the edge of the bed on all fours, pushed her head into the sheets, and squeezed a ton of lube on her starfish. I took some and lubed my cock and then fingered her ass a bit. As she moaned in pleasure, I noticed Daisy and Letty were watching.

I slowly pushed my mushroom head into her ass, and then out. And again. On the third push I went a bit deeper, causing Mel to gasp. “Oh fuuuck,” she said. Soon we had a nice, slow motion going. Letty moved so she could see my dick in Mel’s ass.

“Mel, what does it feel like?” Letty asked.

“Like a dick in my ass. Have you never used a dildo in your ass?” Mel asked.

“No. I’m an ass virgin,” Letty confided.

I saw no reason why Letty shouldn’t expand her sexual horizons. “Babe, get your small dildo and fuck Letty’s ass,” I said. Both women smiled.

As I picked up the speed with Melanie, Letty had laid down next to her and Daisy was slowly teasing Letty’s ass with her purple jelly dildo. Letty had her hand in her pussy and was rubbing her clit as she was moaning louder than Mel. Letty had another orgasm and squirted all over Daisy as she stood between her legs.

Mel reminded me that she wanted my load all over her face. “Oh, that sounds so fucking hot,” said Letty. “I want some too!”

I told them both I was about ready, so they needed to get on their knees. “Take turns sucking me and then I’ll jerk off on your faces,” I told them.

As if planned, Letty took my dick in her mouth and Mel was sucking and licking my balls. Daisy was giving me a show, fucking herself with the dildo. “Shoot your big load all over their faces, just like you did on my tits last week,” Daisy said.

I pulled out and jerked furiously as both girls had their mouths open and tongues out. “Give me your cum!” demanded Letty.

My first blast of jizz went right into Letty’s mouth, while the second plastered her eye and forehead with its long rope. “Me!” said Mel.

I pointed my cock towards her and shot a stream of my man milk all over her cheek and then on her big MILF melons.

“Oh, that is so fucking hot,” I heard Daisy say.

Letty grabbed my dick and milked out the last few drops of jizz and licked them off my red and abused head. Daisy joined the girls on the floor and soon the three were licking my cum off each other and sharing it as they kissed.

“Oh my God,” I said. “That is way hotter than any porn I’ve ever watched! Three luscious Latina’s sharing my cum. This is the best night of my life” I joked.

“That was a lot of fun,” said Melanie. “Daisy, thank you so much for sharing Jeff with us tonight.”

“Yes, Daisy, thank you. And you too, Jeff,” said Letty. “She wasn’t lying, you know how to eat pussy!”

“Girls,” said Daisy, “play your cards right and maybe we can do this again. If it’s okay with you, Jeff?”

“Okay?” I laughed. "I’d be happy to.”

All four of us squeezed into Daisy’s master shower and had a nice soapy washdown. As we dried each other off the girls took turns sucking my cock for a bit.

Melanie and Letty kissed us both goodbye, and Daisy and I finally got into bed. As we spooned Daisy reminded me, “You didn’t fuck me tonight. But I’ll take a rain check for the morning. You better take another Viagra in the morning.”

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments